Maid's Quarters: Diary of a domestic servant

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by maid madeleine, Mar 28, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. maid madeleine

maid madeleine Senior Member

Local Time:
    2:46 PM
    I just received the new cuff ring from keptforher.com. It is bright pink and solid (no hinge!!!) and I wasted no time in stuffing my male bits into it. When I write that I am not exaggerating...I literally had to stuff the family jewels through the ring and then mash my little peeny head through. One thing is for certain, I think...this should be secure! lol! Now I'll just have to wait and see what happens overnight and over the next few days in regards to chafing, etc. Although I have not been locked since Monday morning (except for one night when I wanted to test out my last locking center guidepost..the smallest one, of course) I have remained chaste for my Mistress. So as I write this while locked in my device it has been 13 days. I'll write more later. Princess Melanie has given me two assignments to complete that I will be working on this afternoon. Hope everyone is having a great day! fondly, maid madeleine xo

:anim_25: to myself with the new cuff ring, lol!

2. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:46 AM
    Very nice for you to be all locked up again chaste cucky maid madeleine - 13 days and no sign of imminent relief yet. Mistress Melanie is going to have you in perpetual sissy delirium - a very good thing for you I think.

About your assignments - you must be sure and give a full report about those - I'll bet they involve some very good femming for you.

3. maid madeleine

Local Time:
    Thank you so much, Miss D! I love receiving feedback from you, Ma'am!

4. maid madeleine

Local Time:
    Assignments from Princess Melanie

Tonight I have been working on a couple of assignments given to me by Princess Melanie. One of these calls for me to do some cooking for her. Earlier in the day I gathered all the necessary supplies (or so I thought) so that once I was made up and in uniform I wouldn't have to leave the house. Well, as I began measuring out my ingredients I realized that I had neglected to buy eggs! There I stood in my apartment dressed in my burgundy uniform dress, white apron, tan hose and white maid shoes...my face clean shaven and decorated with makeup...and no eggs for my recipe! I'm pretty handy in the kitchen but intuitively knew that there was nothing I could substitute for the eggs. In a flash I knew what I had to do...I had to go to the grocery store dressed as a maid! I've been wanting to do this for some time now and this opportunity presented itself in such a way that it seemed meant to be. Before I lost my nerve I grabbed my keys, money and phone, took a deep breath and walked out of the front door of my apartment dressed as a uniformed maid for all the world to see. It wasn't even dark outside. I drove through the city and found a parking space in the lot of the grocery store. Never one to miss an opportunity I brought along my video camera and tripod. I stepped out of teh safety of my car and placed my shoes on the pavement. The wind caressed my pantyhosed legs as I shut the door and began walking across the parking lot towards the entrance. Several young people who worked at the grocery store were sitting out front on a smoke break and smiled as I traipsed by. I set the tripod in a cart, turned on the camera and entered the store. In my mind I repeated over and over, "You're just a maid. You're just a maid. No one cares. You're just a maid grocery shopping." And you know what? No one did care! I saw several pretty young women shopping in the store but they didn't even notice me. A woman about the same age as me pushed her cart past me and we locked eyes. She smiled sweetly and I returned the gesture. I quickly gathered my carton of eggs and made my way towards the checkout. The checkout clerk was a young college girl who was polite and kind, treating me as she would treat anyone else. The bag boy wished me a good night. After paying I walked slowly out of the store still pushing my cart. My heart was racing and my legs were shaky. I walked back across the lot, got in my car and drove home. Here is the video of my little adventure this evening. It's kind of long and boring but it is me going out to a public grocery store completely dressed as a humble maidservant. I even wore my nametag! lol! fondly, maid madeleine xo

http://www.youtube.com/user/maidmaddie

[​IMG]

5. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:46 PM
    Dear maid madeleine,

congratulations, this was quite an adventure and i am glad it went out fine. The funny thing is, the more confident you appear in public the less people seem to feel bothered and just take you as you are.
    The picture is really nice. Thanks for sharing.

Hugs, maid katrin

6. maid madeleine

Local Time:
    Chastity Diary: End of Week Two

Its been two weeks now since Ive become a chaste cuckold for Princess Melanie. The chastity device situation has been really frustrating. I can hardly recall all of the difficulties Ive had with my cb3k over the past two weeks....from the keys being lost en route to Princess Melanie to the hinged cuff ring causing painful chafing and soreness around the base of my ball sack. Truth be told, the not being able to sexually pleasure myself has been the easiest part of all this so far. Last week I ordered a received a solid cuff ring for my cb3k to replace the hinged one. I was really hopeful that this would do the trick. I was wrong. Ive now had to break two of the three locking center guide posts that came with the device in order to remove the cage to reduce swelling and relieve the pain. The solid cuff ring I ordered is a size too small and the only remaining locking center guide post is the smallest one of the group. So the fit is very, very tight and uncomfortable for long term wear. Im not giving up though. I will be ordering a set of new guide posts and a slightly larger diameter cuff ring and see if that will work for long term lockup until such time as I have the extra money to purchase a cb6k. In the meantime I am wearing the cb3k off and on. I stay locked for as long as I can manage and release myself with the key to relieve the pain and soreness the tight fit causes. I have promised Princess Melanie that I will not touch myself or give myself sexual pleasure and I have stayed true to that promise. The last orgasm I had was on April 16th. I suppose thats about it for right now. At the moment I am locked inside the cb3k and reminded of my status as Princess Melanies asexual, neutered and chaste cuckold maidservant. If only we lived closer she could really benefit from my submission and use my services as a dedicated housekeeper and domestic servant. Until such a time presents itself I hope she has been pleased with my obedience and the sweet treats I send her! Hope everyone is having a great weekend! your friend, maid madeleine xo

7. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    That was a very nice trip to the store madeleine. You look like quite the proper maid in your burgundy uniform. And best of all - you now know, that shopping isn't such a hard thing to do - no point in getting changed just to go to the store. Everybody wears their work clothes to the store when they are in a hurry anyway - why shouldn't a maid?

Madeleine is such a good sissy maid.

8. maid madeleine

Local Time:
    Catching up

Monday Princess Melanie released me from my chastity sentence. We had a wonderful chat Sunday night during which she told me that I would be able to orgasm the next day. It was a great experience being chaste and cuckolded for her and I'm looking forward to doing it again sometime soon. The device issues were a drag so I'm going to try to find a better device for long-term lockup in the future. One of the coolest things I noticed from my time in chastity was how close I felt to my Mistress...it was a truly wonderful feeling and thankfully has not gone away. Hope everyone is doing well! love, maid madeleine xo

P.S. Tomorrow night I'm serving the beautiful ladies of Pretty Things Peepshow onstage again. I should have more pics and videos up from the event this weekend. mm xo

9. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Very nice madeleine - make sure you are at your prettiest for the show!

10. maid madeleine

Local Time:
    Pretty Things Peepshow 5.8.09

I had fun last night serving as the stage maid for the beautiful ladies of the Pretty Things Peepshow. The show was at a bar called The Loft in Augusta, GA, which is about an hour’s drive from my hometown. My good buddy James drove down there with me. It was really funny when he showed up at my apartment and I opened the door to greet him. Although he knew about maid madeleine he’d never seen me in my maid uniform get-up so it was really fun and amusing. I used the GPS app on my blackberry to navigate to the venue. When we arrived we saw that there was a HUGE line of people out on the sidewalk waiting to get in. There was a radio station live remote there and it was basically a big spectacle. We parked and went to the front door and I got lots of weird looks from people. I didn’t feel like waiting in line so we walked around to the back of the club and found the girls’ RV. I knocked on the door and we were welcomed in by Angelica. Bettina wasn’t feeling well so she was wrapped up in blankets getting some rest while Amy was inside manning their merchandise table. I had made some vegan food for the girls and gave that to them which they were stoked about. Angelica walked around with us to the front door and inside. The Hot Rods band hadn’t taken the stage yet so we basically hung out for about an hour a half until their set started. It was really cool getting to see the girls again and hang out but I started feeling weird as the night progressed. The crowd was kinda giving me bad vibes and I couldn’t shake the negative feelings. I started feeling like bailing and just going home. I ended up walking back out to my car and texted several friends for some moral support which really helped calm me down. After a while I summoned some courage and went back inside. I found go go Amy at the merchandise table and let her know how I was feeling. She comforted me with a big hug and told me not to worry...that I was here with them and they loved me and everything was going to be fine. I started feeling better and the panic attack died down as the band ended its set and me and James started helping the girls set up their stage. Once the stage was set up I stood backstage with Amy, Bettina and Angelica and started to get pumped up for their show. The show started and everything went well but there were some drunken meathead assholes in the crowd that yelled out obnoxious things at me when I took the stage. One dude yelled out, “That’s DISGUSTING!!” several times when I would take the stage. Bettina heard it and told me not to think anything of it...they put up with all kinds of stupid asshole behavior on the road evidently. Bettina said, “You’re the smartest guy here! You’re backstage with naked girls!” I laughed and said, “YEAH! FUCK THEM!” The show was awesome but the club was a total sauna. The girls did two sets and we ended sometime around 1:30am. James and I hung around afterward and by this time it seems the asshole people had thinned out. Lots of people wanted their picture taken with me and one person even asked me to sign their Pretty Things t-shirt! James and I helped break down the stage for the girls and then I said my goodbyes to the lovely ladies. I love those girls! They are soooo effin’ COOL. Check out their MySpace page (in my top friends list) and check their event calendar. If they are coming to a city near you go see them. Guarantee you’ll have a blast. Hope everyone is doing well. love, your friend, maid madeleine xo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFHzZUW3WFY

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. Mariella

Mariella Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:46 PM
    For god's sake buy a cb 6000! Surely it must be less painful and also less injurious to your health...

12. maid madeleine

Local Time:
    I'm back in chastity. It's only been two days but for some reason I felt like I should start writing in my journal again. Interesting how it seems like when I'm locked in chastity I have this need and desire for other people to know. I created a ticker here in Chastity Mansion (which is awesome btw, thanks Admins!) and also posted it on my Myspace profile. Not sure how long I will stay locked away but it has been about five months since I did any sort of chastity play so I brought out the cb3k the other night and locked myself away. The key is on my nightstand so I can unlock myself whenever I want. But like a lot of other chastity device users I'd like to see how long I can go. To date I seem to lose it around 20 days. It's not so much the not being able to orgasm as much as it is the discomfort and irritation of the device building up over that time. In regards to the last post by Mariella: I would certainly do so if I could afford it! But right now I don't have the extra $150 laying around to spend on a new chastity device. So I will try to make do with the cb3k for as long as I can. Hope everyone is well! Thanks for reading. fondly, maid madeleine x

13. maid madeleine

Local Time:
    Day 3 of being locked in chastity this time around. Later today I will be driving across town to serve as a local Lady's housemaid for the afternoon. Funny how being locked away for just a few days gets me right back into uniform and cleaning for a lovely woman. It's been over 5 months since I've served as a maid and I'm ready to be back in my dress and apron and helping to make life a little easier for someone today. Have a great weekend everyone! love, maid madeleine x

14. maid madeleine

Local Time:
    Maid Service: 10.9.09

It’s been seven months since I served as a uniformed housemaid at Lady Suzanne’s home. She and I have stayed in touch during this time but we’ve both had a lot going on in our personal lives. For me there’s been family health issues, romantic heartbreak, and starting a new business to name just a few of the things that have been going on. I didn’t feel like being maid madeleine during this time. I wasn’t operating from a position of safety and stability to allow her expression. Looking back though, maybe a few days here and there working as Suzanne’s maid over the past half-year would have been good for me mentally, maybe it would have helped center me. Who knows?

I do know that today I very much enjoyed spending a few hours in my maid dress and apron working quietly in her home. Madeleine’s absence has been felt and I felt a touch guilty for not coming sooner. It was so good to see Suzanne again. In addition to being my employer as a maid, she is a wonderful friend. She had just gotten out of the shower when I arrived at her house. We sat in the living room and chatted about all kinds of things and then she went to get dressed and excused me to the servant’s quarters (a spare bedroom she set aside for me) to put on my makeup and uniform. When I was properly uniformed and made up I went to find my Mistress. I stopped by the office and stuck my head in to say hello to Suzanne’s husband who was home for the day from work.

Suzanne went over her expectations for the afternoon and dismissed me to begin my work. At first I was a little overwhelmed but I quickly fell into my familiar rhythm and cleaning pattern: sweep the staircases with a broom, dust all the downstairs rooms, vacuum, straighten, do the dishes, clean the kitchen counters, sweep the kitchen floor and then mop. These tasks took me a considerable amount of time after which I went to Suzanne and asked if it would be okay if I took a little break. She joined me on the back porch for a nice chat and sit out in the shade the house. So funny to me sitting there with my friend talking about life, relationships, etc. while wearing a maid’s uniform, pantyhose and wig. What a hoot.

Before beginning my duties upstairs I went to fetch the mail from the box on the street and Suzanne took a couple of photographs of me. A car drove by very slowly and the occupants rubber-necked to get eyefuls of a uniformed maid carrying the mail across the green lawn. Suzanne only wanted me to vacuum upstairs so I finished that chore and was dismissed for the day. It was somewhat of a light load for my first day back in seven months which I was grateful for. After changing back into my male clothes and removing my makeup I prepared to leave by packing my things and making my way downstairs. Suzanne gave me a big hug and kiss on the cheek and thanked me for my efforts today. I left with a calm and serene feeling of accomplishment and happiness that I was able to serve a friend today and make her life a little easier. Thanks for reading and have a great weekend! fondly, maid madeleine x

[​IMG]

To watch a brief video clip of me cleaning at Suzanne's follow this link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QH3m4NA0gQ

15. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Glad you are back Madeleine. i hope you enjoyed your day of servitude. i am about to embark on my first journey of being a full time sissy maid for Mistress Michelle and rick for 9 days. i do have a question for you if you don't mind. When you go out shopping do you have a female voice you use or do you just talk in your regular voice? i have been trying to find a voice for rachel for quite some time and i just can't seem to locate it. To me it just sounds like a male trying to talk like a female. With all your experience i was just wondering how you handle this.

Rachel

P.S. i always enjoy your writings.

16. maid madeleine

Local Time:
    Rachel, Oh I'm so excited for you! Can't wait to hear all about it! When in public I try to speak as little as possible and when I do have to speak I just speak as softly as I can. I know I'm not going to convince anyone I'm actually female but I try to keep my voice softer than its normal deepness. It's embarassing when I have to speak but also thrilling in a way. Have fun! love, maid madeleine xo

17. maid madeleine

Local Time:
    Chastity

It's been almost a week now locked up continuously. Although I still have the key to the lock I haven't removed the cage and my penis has remained locked inside the plastic prison of the cb3k. I totally don't want to "jinx" it but this time in chastity already feels different than my previous times. This time around I am using the shortest center guidepost (the only one I have left since I had to break the other two for release.) Using the shortest center guidepost and the largest hinged cuff ring I've found that the device is frighteningly comfortable. LOL! I am even able to sleep comfortably completely through the night. In the morning when my member is struggling to become erect it is of course noticable and a little uncomfortable but nothing like it has been in the past. Previously it felt like the cage was strangling my scotum. It voilently pulled at the skin and pulled the entire device away from my body which made pain shoot into my lower back. In addition, the hinge part of the cuff ring would eventually start sawing into the underside of my ball sack, developing into a raw, open sore. It was at this point that I would snap and break out of the cb3k by snapping the center guidepost by twisting the lock until the plastic broke free. I'm happy (and a little un-nerved (LOL) that this time around none of that is happening. With the shortned center guidepost the tube fits much more snugly against my body and the larger cuff ring allows for more room for my scrotum to expand. In short, although it's only been just under 7 days, it seems like I've finally gotten the perfect fit. At least as perfect as one is going to get with a device like the cb3k. The only remaining issue for me is the fact that I could still slip my penis out of the back of the device. This is really only a problem when I am extremely flaccid. I don't want to sneak out of the device. I don't even want it to happen on accident. I've seen a post here by another member who got a piercing just above the top of his scrotum area and ran the center guidepost and spacers through the piercing ring. I'm interested in perhaps getting this done but so far I've yet to hear back from him on the long term success of this piercing. It definitely prohibits pull out but I wonder if problems will arise with the piercing being aggravated and irritated by coming into contact with the housing of the cb3k, i.e. pulling, migrating, etc. If this piercing has proved to be a success for him I'd love to know. Anyway, I was chatting the other night with a friend on Myspace and mentioned to her that I was currently locked in chastity. We've talked about it before and she is fascinated with the idea. She asked me how long I was locked up for and I replied, "How long do you want me locked up for?" She got excited about it and agreed to be in control of my current chastity sentence. Although I still have access to the key I am staying locked away until she gives me permission to be released. That's all for now. Just a rather long-winded update on my current status of chastity. mm x

18. maid madeleine

Local Time:
    Slept sooo good last night. I've never experienced chastity like this before. It's almost like I'm waiting "for the other shoe to drop." I've been locked in the cb3k without removal for one week now and haven't experienced any of the problems that plagued me in the past. Like I've said in previous posts it's encouraging but also a little frightening. No more excuses! LOL

:party0011:

19. allythemaid

allythemaid Active member

Local Time:
    6:46 PM
    getting that fit right is so important! Get that fit right and you can stay locked up for MUCH longer, how much longer will you aim for madeleine?

20. maid madeleine

Local Time:
    Hi ally! You are so right. I put my fate in the hands of a friend. She lives in Spain so she does not technically have the key but I have promised to remain locked until she gives me permission to be released. I have no idea how long she will keep me in chastity.

:jumping0036:

21. maid madeleine

Local Time:
    Received this in an e-mail from my KH last night:

"hehee, it looks so sweet in there. Hmmmm when will i decide to let you out??
    Not tomorrow, certainly ;)"

:chores011:

22. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Now that's not right. Maybe you should send her some :love0063:.

Rachel

23. maid madeleine

Local Time:
    Super busy day today. Next four days I'm going to be slammed with work. I experienced no problems at all today with being locked in chastity. It really is a new world. Crazy.

24. maid madeleine

Local Time:
    Been working like mad this week and still locked in chastity (10 days so far) Last night I received an e-mail from my KH which was really nice. She's had a busy week and has been having trouble sleeping lately. It was so kind of her to drop me a note to let me know she is thinking of me. She said that in the midst of a stressful and busy week she finds comfort in musing for a few minutes about the fact that I am locked up for her. No idea on how long she will keep me locked away. The chastity device fit is still comfortable but slightly less so since I got cold yesterday. My package is tighter and more shrunken into my body which is causing a little tightness and slight pinching but nothing near as bad as I have experienced in the past. When I have the extra money I am going to invest in a cb6ks I think. When flaccid (and cold) my penis is very short...so short that often when I check my device the head of penis is directly below the vent holes on the top of the cage! In warmer temperatures my penis fills half of the cage when flaccid. I've heard some good reports on the cb6ks in regards to the fit for "growers" so I'm hoping it will be a good fit for me.

25. maid madeleine

Local Time:
    After 11 days of being locked up 24/7 and not once removing the cage I had to take it off this morning because my old nemesis the hinge on the cuff ring of the cb3k had rubbed the bottom of my ball sack raw. I checked in with my KH and told her and I will continue to remain chaste for her. If the situation down there calms down I will relock myself this evening. If not, I'll wait until it fully heals and relock. Sucks when you have the mental willingness to remain locked indefinitely 24/7 but the physics of the device + your body lets you down. Oh well. Guess I'm getting used to it at this point.

:gen085:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice