CB-2000 review (my experiences)

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Burger_01, Jan 10, 2009.

1. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    1:16 AM
    Hi ho,

Okay.. well I'll try and keep this review short and to the point. I'm sure if you're reading this, you already know what the CB-2000 is, and have seen pictures etc on how it is "installed". If not, check out their website

In some ways this review is a bit redundant before I even start, as this model is in its final days. It looks like A&L have decided to stop making them.

So, what did I think of it.
    I'll have to say it is a good beginner device. Its a good way to find out if you like the concepts associated with chastity, without blowing all your budget on something more expensive.

I've had mine since 2003, when I was an impoverished uni student on an income of $100 a week. I don't know how I found the money to get one! In that time (up till now) I don't think I've worn the CB-2000 for more than 28 straight hours. I could NEVER sleep in it longer than one night. Even one night was hell.

I suppose I should put in some more qualifying information here. At 6.5" I'm not the smallest in the penis department. The cage on the CB-2000 though is quite small.. that combined with a youthfully high ballsack is probably what caused me to wake up 2 hrs after getting to sleep feeling like I had my body weight hanging off my balls.

So now that I've written a bunch of negative press about the device, you're probably wondering why I said it was good at the start.. heres my reason:
    During the course of me messing around with the CB-2000, I've learned that I do love being locked up.. I've learned that I want to serve women (and found the one I want to be with).. I've learned how things behave when you have twice as much gear in your pants to hide. I could have gone out and spent a lot more to find out those things, and I could have found them out in ways that would have frightened me off.

I've learned that doing this is something I want to continue.. which makes this a very good device for beginners because its cheap, and easy to learn with.

Cheers

2. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    3:16 PM
    I think the CB2000 is a great starter device. There is nothing on the market for the same money that’s offers the level of quality and security. I’ve owned mine for ages but haven’t only started wearing it again after months of being out of it. It does take some getting used to and you should expect at least 2 to 3 restless nights before you become accustomed to it. You will find problems with testis will all ring style devices, the good thing is though that the rings do eventual stretch the skin and after about a week the skin will be loose enough to allow a good nights sleep.

I don’t suppose stopping making the CB2000 will be such a bad thing as long as they reduce the price of the CB3000 in line to fill the gap between that and the CB6000. One of the reasons I’m reluctant to buy the CB3000 as a full set is because of those stupid cuff style rings, the solid style you got with the CB2000 was much better. I would like the CB3000 cage though as it’s a little less bulky and more comfortable.

3. maidboy275

maidboy275 Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:16 AM
    i have both the 2000 & 3000. First purchasing the 2000 because Mistress thought it looked more menacing. Later obtaining the 3000 because i felt it would offer more security. i found the 3000 to be somewhat more comfortable but have the same pull out problems. Mistress of course was not ever interested in comfort, so back to the 2000 i went.

i tried several fixes found over the internet; one using a security tie around my sissy things tip was quite good.

Then i also purchased a ring on e-bay with small rubber spikes. This is how i now use my device. Am sure i could still pull out if i truly wanted to, but it is way more secure. The cage design allows the wearer to manipulate the tip enough to create extreme excitement anyway (yes, even get relief), so why bother.

This all brings me back to Mistress wise choice in the first place. To massage my sissy member as it is now caged, i use one hand to rub my sack and then stick the little finger of the other hand through the tight cage as best i can to manage a very slight rub on the tip. Much as i suspect young Girls do when first learning to give Themselves pleasure.

i can think of nothing that reinforces my sissy attitude better than looking down at my totally hairless body, while trying to rub my "manhood" through the pink cage like a 12 year old Girl. Knowing the only reason i do not break the plastic lock off is because of the punishments Mistress would inflict if i did. i always stop myself long before i reach satisfaction, but sneak my pinky in enough to keep me constantly reminded i am a true and through sissy.

Some day i hope to wear a metal belt under my uniforms, but for now, the CB 2000 is doing a fairly adequate job of keeping me in my place.

4. cdwen

cdwen Mrsstrapon slave

Local Time:
    My CB-2000

I have now been locked in my CB-2000 for 5-days since it arrived. Wife has taken to it like a fish in water!

Her Review :

Fits my sissy slave perfectly. He had a few problems getting ring A on past his sack. Took a bath which aided putting this on. Keep pubic area shaved as ring will pull on his hairs.

Not a chance for him to escape. Now got full control of our sex life. He sits comfortably. It does stick out bit more when wearing clothes however just a bulge that real men have!

Does limit the size of an erection (which is not much in hubby case.) I've never been given so much attention by his hands & tongue.

My Review:

To add to what my wife has said. I have no means of escape after I put second ring on. I can assure you I have tried.

Ring A at times does rub underneath which I have relieved the soreness with some lubricant. This has settled down now. The only time its been awkward to sit is when driving however have put a cushion there to reduce this.

I have a large sack however they seem to hang more than ever. It is also a lot easier to put on and take off for a shower.

5. Wideone

Wideone Junior Member

Local Time:
    I am wearing a CB200o at present and find that when I'm flacid I can manipulate my penis out and back in again.
    Cdwen you say you have a second ring on? is this next to the spacer? (as I have seen this before).
    I haven't told the mistress yet. Should I tell her?
    Does anyone have experience with the KSD-G2.
    Thanks

6. maidboy275

maidboy275 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Dear dear wideone, of course you MUST tell Her, otherwise what good does it do you?

Pull out is a common problem with all these types of devices. i have tried several fixes with some success. If you want to try a cheap fix try here:
    http://www.lockmeup.com/discus/messages/66/677.html
    As with all things so related monitor closely.

The KSD did not solve the problem for me, but must have for some.

Good luck. Now go fess up.

7. Wideone

Wideone Junior Member

Local Time:
    I did tell her (ouchy). According to the contract between us that should mean I'm in it for 30 days (doh or woohoo can't make my mind up yet). I have ordered the KSD-G2 and will try it. If that fails then I will look again at other alternatives. My Mistress did seem interested with the Point of intrigue. What have I done, Don't think I will even try to get free next time.

Thanks for the link.

8. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    Wideone,

I had the points with mine. They certainly make pull out impossible, but were too painful for long term wear for me.

9. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    :sign0101:

Burger!!!!!

When did you sneak back in?! Glad to see you!

10. josie_sis

josie_sis Junior Member

Local Time:
    For my birthday 6-7 years ago I gave the mistress I was seeing then a cb2000, because she'd mentioned an interest in chastity. I wore it for a couple of periods and always had a lot of problems waking up at night and by the end of week I was exhausted. I am gald to hear that one does finally get used to it and now wish I kept going.

11. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    Hi Mistress Watchful,

I'm still lurking around.. things are complicated at the moment, but I'm planning a comeback soon

12. Jizzaholic

Jizzaholic Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:16 AM
    I recently purchased one of these on the orders of my Goddess (and honestly, much to my excitement) but have found I can't wear it for more than 2 days or so before I develop really bad irritation on the bottom of my scrotum. It corresponds to the spot where there's a little indent in the ring...if I put it facing "Upward" it bothers my scrotum itself, and if I reverse the ring it bothers the spot right below my sack.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to solve this problem?

13. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    The indentations on the ring are part of the moulding process. You can use some fine sandpaper to remove these and smooth the ring.

I would suggest starting with maybe 200 grit and working up to maybe a 600 grit wet paper. The acrylic is hard to sand, but you want a smooooth finish, so don't use too coarse a paper as you will end up putting scratches into the ring.

if you don't want to sand the ring.. umm.. I suppose you could put electrical tape over the offending bits.

Good luck!

14. cdwen

cdwen Mrsstrapon slave

Local Time:
    vaseline rubbed on daily does the trick for me. Nearly a month now without release!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice