Breaking Me Down To Build Me Up?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Deleted member 53138, Feb 20, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Deleted member 53138

I have recently been punished, my fault, and I was just wondering...........is it part of the process to break down the old me....before re-building to my Mistresses desired persona?
    I haven't worded it great but I just feel like she is tearing away my manliness and all those associated male traits...before we can continue the journey into enlightenment!
    All I can think about is what I can do to please her......that's my focus now...am I pathetic?
    I have a minimum of 10 days in solitude, she will not speak to me, I must report to her daily but I will get no response.
    I am just looking for a little insight as to how the process actually works.....

Slave to a Goddess likes this.
  2. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    12:20 AM
    Not sure about your dynamic as my Mistress is my wife. I know in our case that she has come to love and appreciate things that a chastity and FLR relationship give her. She does things specifically to reinforce her dominance, not because she likes doing them, but because she likes the outcome. I suspect there is some kind of similar dynamic for your Mistress and you just need to figure out what she gets that she likes and how you can provide it. I don't think it's pathetic to want to serve your Mistress, however if you feel it is, it might be time to hit the pause button and rethink this.

Slave to a Goddess and Breathe like this.
  3. Retiredinaz

Retiredinaz Active Member

Retired, but keeping busy!
    Arizona, USA
    Local Time:
    3:20 AM
    I feel heartbroken for your situation Rebecca, however, the "process" as you call it is not written in stone and is most assuredly different for every relationship. Without hearing from you Mistress and her perceptive, it would be difficult to comment definitively.

I will say that, in my opinion, solitude is a serious psychological torment and you should never be made to feel pathetic. I have always felt that domination and being mean are two totally different things. Why anyone who truly cares about another would use a technique that could potentially cause emotional scars is beyond my realm of understanding. Sensual Domination Rules! :)

I suggest that you call a serious "time out" and let your spouse/significant other know how you feel. Although posting here might be your way of achieving that goal.

Don't let anyone ever let you feel pathetic!

4. Breathe

Breathe Be true to yourself

United States
    Local Time:
    4:20 AM
    ^ I would 'love' this post, if I could.

Well said, @Retiredinaz.

5. Deleted member 53138

No far from it, I don't feel pathetic. I was just hoping that to others I didn't appear to be pathetic.....to me it feels right, so normal!

6. Deleted member 53138

I really haven't come across the way I meant to, I don't feel pathetic......I was just asking others if they thought I was?
    I feel so loved and cared for by my Mistress but this punishment is the worst she could have come up with and it hurts more than a bottom spanking. My Mistress has made me feel unbelievable and I just can't do without her....so when I mentioned pathetic it was more in the context of other people's visualisation of a strong "man", that was me.....being so dominated by another.....a Mistress!

Slave to a Goddess likes this.
  7. Joan.t

Joan.t Long term member

Part time Mistress
    Rio de Janeiro
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:20 AM
    rebeccacd404 Can you tell us what you did for deserving this extreme punishment?
    I'm sure your Mistress didn't it for nothing or for her own pleasure and nothing else.

8. ghost

ghost Member

Local Time:
    11:20 AM
    So your being punished for upsetting your mistress.

You have gone outwith her rules or said something out of turn.

Guessing your mistress is online. So ignoring you is the punishment as a spanking isn’t possible.

Sounds fair to me! Next time you’ll know better and stay in your mistress’s good books.

Deleted member 53138 likes this.
  9. Deleted member 53138

I want to make it clear to everyone that what my Mistress has done by the way of punishment is both just and fair. She is a kind and caring Mistress and she loves me dearly. I would accept any punishment she sees fit, and given the circumstances she has been lenient. I am just a silly sissy that can't seem to behave properly. I will learn to respect ALL mistresses not just my own for they are my superior. If by my actions I have offended any Mistresses then I apologise from my heart and willingly accept any punishment if any sees fit. I am sorry.

Joan.t likes this.
  10. Deleted member 53138

I don't believe my Mistress gets any pleasure from this punishment but I needed to be taught a lesson....I respect that....for I know she loves me and only wants what is best for me and for me to be happy.

Joan.t likes this.
  11. Deleted member 53138

You are quite right, I must prove to her that I am worth all the time and love she gives me....and stop being so selfish.

Joan.t likes this.
  12. Retiredinaz

Retiredinaz Active Member

Retired, but keeping busy!
    Arizona, USA
    Local Time:
    3:20 AM
    So you must have been very bad, the punishment fit the crime, you have a loving Mistress, a healthy relationship and you are not in danger emotionally.

All is well, stop complaining and take you punishment! :)

13. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    5:20 AM
    Sounds to me like She is just exerting Her superior position and making you feel like the submissive person that you have become. It appears to be a nicely evolving relationship. as long as you both are communicating your feelings to each other.

Deleted member 53138 likes this.
  14. Deleted member 53138

She is teaching me how to be a better version of my self.

15. Deleted member 53138

giggles.......thank you for your comments

Panda2010 likes this.
  16. Deleted member 53138

Hit the pause button, oh my NO.......the journey has just begun!

17. CrestfallenTDJ

Local Time:
    5:20 AM
    So are we going to find out what the cause for this punishment was or is that classified?

18. Deleted member 53138

I disrespected another Mistress, and I should never do this. ALL Mistresses are to be respected not just mine.....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice