Chinese Chastity Devices? What are your Experiences Please?

Discussion in 'Chinese devices' started by Roger Perry, Jan 7, 2018.

1. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    6:14 AM
    yes it did and the next day it was all ok. please the little teeny cages am for folks with little teeny willys and its no good getting one and trying to stuff a big willy in it cos it will hurt. my first cage was a cb6000s and that hurt me a bit but i has had cages now for nearly 8 years and i can wear the little ones cos of that.

2. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    I am allergic to nickel
    I bought and used a Fort a 316 stainless steel CB3000 knock off for years with almost 24/7 wear at times I had to discard the (overly bulky) metal rings they were plated crap and get one made and a pin to go with it. Unavailable now sadly and I'd love to have it altered.
    Now wearing a 316 stainless steel HT2 knock off my issues with it are not the metal but for 24/7/365 wear it needs polishing inside I think. I did not buy it to be a permanent cage I am still looking to get one built especially as I am now to be denied indefinitely .

Anyway I have had two reasonable experiences with Chinese 316 Stainless Knock offs and no problems at all with the plastic ones.

Hell the genuine CBXXXXs still have a problem with the cheap hinge pin on those models that still have them as far as I know.

Roger Perry and Patsey Belle like this.
  3. petevans

petevans Member

South Wales
    Local Time:
    Hi Roger,

I have only read your post, so don't know what anyone else has written. I have though written a post in another forum regarding my purchase of the type of device you describe. I bought from Ali Express. I have to say I was suitably impressed. One by the amazing price, second the quality when it arrived and tbh the speed of delivery (since it was coming from China).

Yes so have no complaints!

Patsey Belle likes this.
  4. Patsey Belle

Patsey Belle Your servant Miss!

Semi-Retired Professional
    Canada
    Local Time:
    1:14 AM
    Hi Roger: I too have though written a post in another forum regarding my purchase of a similar type of device you describe.
    So my latest purchase was: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B071JFTCXM/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

My specific requirements were:

Small - I wanted a Small Chastity Cage because I seek to hold the uncircumcised foreskin back behind the cage allowing the naked penis head to strain against the cage with constant stimulation.

Open - I have discovered it is easier to manage for longer periods of time and urination.

No External Lock - As the down side is the pinching and ugly bump when serving the Key Holder or at work.

No Hinge- It's better to shave clean and moisturize well, so as to pull the testes through the base of a cage with no hinge.

Curved Steel Base - I prefer the shape of the base of the cage to be more anatomically correct not just round for long term tight chastity orgasmic control. I have now been locked for over 9 weeks with weekly relief for cleaning, inspection and shaving. Best of luck! :)

Roger Perry likes this.
  5. Roger Perry

Roger Perry Member

Local Time:
    That fine then. Im
    Thats fine if it works for you. They do look and feel good quality but the designs leave a bit to be desired. i am planning to design one a Unique one for myself.

Patsey Belle likes this.
  6. Roger Perry

Roger Perry Member

Local Time:
    Thank you for your appraisal .i will take a look at your link and see its appeal for myself now.

Patsey Belle likes this.
  7. Patsey Belle

Canada
    Local Time:
    I'm coming up to another milestone in time so I will update shortly! Love to hear of the experiences of others since we are all so unique in shape form and Nd experiences!

8. Kylara

Kylara Happy feminized sub owned by Mistress PHEBUSA

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    7:14 AM
    I have tried a plastic CB6000 there, a low price like 15$ shiping free. It works very well and let me play a lot with the device. Also I knew that could easyly introduce it to my wife, she would has be very angry if I had baugt the original a 100+ $.
    the devicewas also very well working and nice to carry, I just overestimated the size of my engine when not active.
    The device was too big also (learning), I switch to a holitrayner copin in plastic. The first was badly modeled in the ring. it works with a special mechanist where the lock is inside the device and it is not a hanging lock.
    The second device ordered works perfecly fine. I use both parts and I have a bi color one now. I use it some time and I feel to even smaller now.

I also order a very small metalic cage that seems to be nice too. I really think that the cage shrink it when he is flacid.
    So no worries chines if it for test and buy the real one for permanent chastity.

9. Patsey Belle

Canada
    Local Time:
    Sometimes I ask my self why did I seek a smaller tighter Chinese chastity device? But then thinking back I remember!
    12 weeks in my Chinese SUPER SMALL DEVICE Stainless Steel 3.5 CM Long

Only out of the device once a week to shave the entire genitalia area to a female smooth inspection!

The penis and foreskin hold compression marks

The foreskin is now continues to comfortably held back from the front of the cage because it is adjusting to the much smaller tighter cage

Sitting to urinate is essential as is reaching behind to pull the testes back and pushing the cage down in order to better aim the stream

The cage is open at the front with two parallel bars so the penises urethra strains between the cages parallel bars

The testes are splayed out between the super small cage and the anatomically correct base of the cage for tight physical orgasmic control and denial.

Very comfortable for longer term wear so far but more importantly feelings if emasculation, humiliation and delicious control are a daily reality I continue ?
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B071JFTCXM/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice