New - Mostly a lurker

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Jack344, Feb 21, 2018.

1. Jack344

Jack344 New member

Local Time:
    7:38 PM
    Hello,

I have owned a couple of devices although neither seemed to fit correctly. There are custom metal ones that I have thought about ordering but I have this weird feeling that people are going to see the bulge in my pants and I would rather not draw attention to myself.

I've always been submissive but did not really know how to express it in a relationship. In the past, I have been unfulfilled because I was trying to take on a dominant male role. I am much happier with the idea of focusing on how i can make her life better and not worry about trying to be dominant. The stories where women own their husbands through chastity, financial control, and domestic servitude are the ones that I am drawn to the most.

Of course, a relationship is just one part of my life. I have many loves and trying to fit in a relationship would be nice but something I struggle with along with everybody else i'm sure. Thanks for reading!

Jack

2. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    Welcome jack. I think most guys have the same worry about the bulge in the beginning but the reality is most devices just aren't noticeable under clothing. And even if it did make a bigger bulge than normal most women's first thought would not be a device ;). Are you in a relationship right now?

corsac likes this.
  3. Jack344

Jack344 New member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the response! Nope, not in a relationship now. I have checked online for local women in my area but no success yet.

4. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    well good luck. You could also try fetlife for women in your area. Just beware of findoms :eek:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice