New device, pain, help!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Skaughtylocked, Feb 16, 2018.

1. Skaughtylocked

Skaughtylocked New member

US NW
    Local Time:
    10:01 AM
    Hi All,
    So.....my wife and I have been actively involved in an flr for 1 and 1/2 years. I suggested, discussed, encouraged a chastity device until it was clear that she did not like it, wasn't interested in it and wouldn't do it. I let it go and finally got comfortable with what we were doing and what we did have. We both love each other immensely and have been together for 20+ years. Seemingly out of the blue she looked at and purchased a birdlocked cage while we were at a local leather/sex shop looking for a fun Valentine toy for us. She totally owns it now because I let go of it and she picked it up as hers, feels much better than if she had "caved" to my needs. Anyway, I have worn it twice for between 8-12 hours and have some fairly significant ball pain, especially the last time that I wore it to work all day. Because I am so tight generally my balls are pulled quite taut when locked. They were so tight that I developed some micro cracks in the skin and a small amount of edema. I got home and removed it and she has made me keep it off while I healed, for most of the week. This afternoon it goes back on and I'm hoping that by pulling more of myself through I can alleviate some of the tightness. I don't mind the snugness of the device( I actually love that) I just want to be able to wear it without causing actual pain and damage. I love the device, she loves it also but we both love my parts and want to be able to do this without causing pain (not our thing). Intentional and timely torture and teasing are great for both of us but that is different. Will my balls eventually get used to it (Hope, hope, hope) with short stints in and a gradual buildup, or is the cuff just too wide for someone whose balls generally carry very tightly. Any help would be appreciated as we are both very excited about me being able to wear this for much longer periods of time. I know, be careful what you wish for.

Thanks and be well,
    Skaughtylocked

2. Wannabee

Wannabee Active member

Local Time:
    11:01 AM
    The problem could be the size of the back ring or the gap. I vote the gap is too small.

I recommend you buy the sizing rings from Mature Metal and measure with those.

To measure with those, don't just put one on and say, "Hey, great, this is it!"
    Put on the smallest ring you can fit into. Check to ensure you can push one finger into the first joint and can not insert two. Put some lube behind your scrotum and maybe even all the way around the ring. Wear the ring all day and then all night. Re-lube as necessary. Then decide if you can go one size smaller or if you can stay with that size. Maybe you will even have to increase one ring size and restart the day and night.
    When you think you have the right size, wear it all weekend and then all week!

As your body adjusts to the ring, you will be able to go smaller. That will take months, or maybe even longer.
    From my experiments with this, cage size does affect ring size. Your body adjusting to this also affects cage and ring size.
    Since I started this, I have gone up one cage size and down several ring sizes.

Once you have the back ring size figured out, then work on the gap. I know they say 3/8" is normal for most guys, I suggest 1/2" if you don't lose a ball with that gap.

John Valjon likes this.
  3. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    6:01 PM
    the birdy lock cage has got a very wide ring and they hurt they do. cos somebody i know had one and it hurt. the best rings are the round ones.

4. Skaughtylocked

US NW
    Local Time:
    I mentioned that it is a birdlocked but not that it was a mini. Trying to figure out if there is a way to not have the ball seperator piece be so tight. It’s kind of integral to the locking of the device, but it’s a bit tight on my so stretched balls. Hoping they will get used to it so we can get some wear out of it before we get another device. I’d imagine a cb6000 would give me much more ability to find a good fit but don’t want to drop the extra $ right now. My wife will decide as she is owning it and wanting something she can keep me in when and how long she wants.

5. firemandcb

firemandcb Member

Local Time:
    1:01 PM
    I had a BirdLocked cage and had a similar issue. With the boys riding high and tight the ring was too wide.

Moved to a Holy Trainer which was a nice fit but was tough to clean.

After much decision W/we chose Mature Metal as the vendor. Bought the sizing rings and picked the "Watchful Mistress" they were very helpful with sizing.

After a couple of weeks i had some burning issues. They helped identify that the ring needed to be 1 size larger and the gap slightly largerl

Just got it back after only 3 days and it fits great!

6. Maid Diane

Maid Diane Active member

Local Time:
    3:01 AM
    Hi Skaughtylocked and welcome.

I am locked in a Evotionwearables cage 7, my wife (Madam S) was very careful measuring me with digit calipers and took her time, the thing fits like a dream and I can't tell I'm wearing it apart from the affects being locked have on you. She originally only used it for discipline, but due to it being easy to wear and dead easy to clean whilst wearing it she decided to make it perminant. I will have been in it a month tomorrow, not that I'm counting:)

I hope this is of some help.

John Valjon likes this.
  7. Deleted member 53138

Welcome, this is an amazing place to be and you will have lots of fun here. You have the perfect set up with your wife but you must get used to wearing something down there gradually. It's so alien to have a piece of metal restricting something that naturally swells and shrinks in size of it's own accord....lol For what it's worth I started with a cb3000 and at first this felt like so tight, but I got used to it and now I use a small metal device and actually use the cb3000 if I need to recover...it feels so big now and oh so comfy.
    Tell me are you still getting erections inside your cage, obviously if you do get erect everything gets tight and painful, but I think that's the idea (can you imagine if you had the device with the teeth inside) you must try and stop having erections....some kh like to torment their partner and encourage arousal.......my kh has no interest in this and just wants to stop me having erections....I would suggest getting a different device first but be careful with your kh property....damage it and there will be consequences!

Skaughtylocked likes this.
  8. Calibus

Calibus Member

Local Time:
    7:01 PM
    Hi,

From my experience having tried a lot of cages... the most comfortable and discreet cage is the Holy Trainer V2...

Most of the time I dont even notice its there... you can sit/sleep in any position without discomfort..

Long term chastity works with this device cause its designed perfectly..

9. Skaughtylocked

US NW
    Local Time:
    Thinking of buying a knockoff holy trainer or cb6000s just to try for a month or so and see if I can wear it long term. Current birdlocked is just to damagingly tight. Wife did give me a good ruined orgasm in it with her vibrator in it last night, but then it had to come off.

10. Calibus

Calibus Member

Local Time:
    7:01 PM

Cb6000 is big and the ring is not round which results in very iritated ballskin...

When you receive the holytrainer knockoff just get some fine sandpaper and look for any sharp edges on the outside vent holes and sand them a bit..

I ordered mine from the wish app..

Regards

Skaughtylocked likes this.
  11. Panda2010

Panda2010 There's a fine line between pleasure and pain

Australia (North east Victoria)
    Local Time:
    3:01 AM
    Hi @Skaughtylocked Welcome to the Mansion

I am very new to wearing a cage (I have a Holy Trainer Version 2). I was having a few problems with the base ring and I started the following thread https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...getting-the-base-ring-on-tips-required.26073/
    There are lots of suggestions on that thread that might be relevant to you, so have a bit of a look at that thread. Reading about you being quite taut and trying to pull more of yourself thru reminded me of one of the suggestions - try a heat pack down there to try to distend the skin a bit before trying to get everything thru the ring. It has helped me a bit.

Good luck. Keep asking questions.

12. Skaughtylocked

US NW
    Local Time:
    So I just got my HT small and so far my boys are much happier. The test will be how we get through the night and then tomorrow at work. Wife loves it. Lock was a pain in the butt to get seated and it seams like the it will make a noticeable bulge in my pants. We will see, but it’s nice not to have my balls screaming or left with marks.

Panda2010 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice