Beautiful and her footman in the day to day

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Beautiful and her footman, Jan 21, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    11:10 AM
    Me and my wife do this occasionally where I will tie her up and dominate her. I think its fine for a keyholder to be submissive if thats what they desire.

2. Beautiful and her footman

Beautiful and her footman Long term member

Local Time:
    10:10 AM
    I really wanted to come out and play this morning but Beautiful said, "No." I think it's the horniest I've been yet. I had a little swelling from being hard in the cage for so long so Beautiful decided to leave the cage off for the day. Out of 6 weeks in the cage this go around I've only had to take 2 days off. One was after a night of relentless edging and today after last night's scene night. We're going to get another device for me to wear when I need to heal up. Probably a HT or similar device.

We skipped our Saturday walk because we're just not fans of cold temperatures. We took a hot shower instead. Beautiful had me shave her all over. I love when she points to the floor of the shower and tells me to kneel and shave her legs. Then she puts her foot on my shoulder while I lather her leg with shaving oils and methodically run the razor up her leg. It can be hard to keep my eyes on my work in that position as you can imagine. She also had me shave between her legs. I'm still working on doing that properly. I've only done it a few times and the lighting leaves much to be desired in our shower. I haven't cut her down there but I always miss a few spots.

We had house guests today and I had to take a short road trip after lunch so our usual routine was severely disrupted. Normally I'd drive her to her Saturday lunch and carry all her things in for her but today we had to drive separately. I smiled when I pulled up a saw that she left the trunk open for me to get her things instead of carrying them in herself. After lunch we both had to go our separate ways.

We didn't have any more time to ourselves until it was late into the night. Beautiful had me rub her feet and we talked about the day until she was ready to fall asleep. She told me to make sure I finished my blog before going to sleep myself. I thought that it would be nice if she let me give her an orgasm before bed, you know, so I'd have a little more to blog about. I'm sorry to say that I have nothing more to report at this time.

-the footman

3. Beautiful and her footman

Local Time:
    Today was a very pleasant day.

I woke up and decided I wanted pancakes and eggs. I was so hungry, and I wanted something delicious. So I decided to go in the kitchen and make us exactly that.
    The pancakes had nice, crunchy, buttery edges. And the eggs were nicely seasoned.
    We enjoyed breakfast together.

After that, we both got dressed and went to the store to pick out a sweet treat. We went to the bakery, picked out a dessert for after dinner tonight, and then went back home. However, I had footman wear his butt plug for our little errand. When we got back in the car to return home, footman made a sound (that was pleasing to my ears) as he gently slid into the seat next me.

Today, footman decided make me a very time consuming, and delicious lunch. It is a recipe that he perfected and that I enjoy very much. After lunch we had the dessert that we purchased earlier.

To my surprise, footman got me a gift, and he presented it to me.
    As I opened it, I was pleasantly surprised with what was inside the wrapping....
    Clone A Willy kit.
    Yesterday, while footman was running an errand, I had a movie on. One that had a sex scene of a couple fucking in their kitchen (the woman on top of the kitchen island, while her partner was fucking her). Needless to say, I was a bit aroused watching that. For a second I thought about masturbating. But then I decided against it. I instantly remembered how footman likes to watch me masturbate, and it gives him great pleasure to watch (and of course, participate), so I am pleased by his pleasure.

Later, when he arrived back home, I told him about how I held off masturbating so he could help me. I feel that was what gave him the idea for my gift. He assured me that if I wanted to masturbate and have an orgasm while he wasn't with me, that as The Beautiful and his KH, I could do as I please. Although I understand that I can does I want, I prefer him to be with me. So, once we make a dildo using his cock as a model, I will be able to masturbate using a replica of his cock.
    What a thoughtful and amazing gift.

In addition to that gem, the last few days, footman and I have been discussing ways to expand on what we have been doing for our MC/KH lifestyle. We have come up with a few ideas that we are probably going to run with. I feel it's just a matter of working out the kinks. ;)

Next, footman ran me a bath, bathed me, and got me ready for bed. He rubbed my legs and feet. And when I told him he was done, he covered me with a blanket. I am feeling very cozy and ready for bed.

How was your weekend?

- Beautiful

iome343 likes this.
  4. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    5:10 PM
    Nice idea the Clone-a-willy kit

5. Beautiful and her footman

Local Time:
    Last night I realized that I forgot to make the bed Sunday morning. This morning I was updating our calendar and I realized that I forgot to do Beautiful’s spa night Saturday night. When I started putting dishes away I saw Beautiful’s water cup. I forgot to put that in her lunch. I of course told her right away as I noticed each thing I forgot. Honestly, I don’t mess up very often, but it does happen.

Beautiful both likes and dislikes punishing me. I think she likes doing it, but she feels bad about it. That’s just a guess made on my observations though. She’s never done much more than spank me a few times. The last time she spanked me I think I got 4 or 6 swats. She’s always all giggles as we get started, but once she sees any marks at all she feels bad and stops. The marks never last but a few hours. Beyond the sting of the initial impact, the pain doesn’t last.

I was curious to see what was going to happen when I told Beautiful all the mistakes I had made. This has been the first major screw up since we started chastity back up and she has self admittedly gone from ‘Vanilla’ to ‘Red Velvet’. I received a message informing me that tonight would be punishment night. She told me that I was to send a photo of the made bed to her every morning until she feels it has become a habit for me. She decided that this Friday I would make up her spa night and be plugged the entire time. She also wanted me to wear my plug while I brought the water cup to her at her office. For my punishments tonight, I am going to rub her legs and feet while wearing the inflatable butt plug pumped up to an uncomfortable size. She also mentioned that there would be a spanking. I was excited and impressed. It remains to be seen what my opinion will be when I have to actually endure those things and not just read about it like its fantasy.

When I dropped off the cup Beautiful wanted to make sure I was doing ok. She asked me if it’s getting to be too much. She meant the lack of orgasms, not the punishment. I told her I was doing fine. The last two days were a little difficult because we haven’t had the privacy to do much, but I knew that there would be times like that and we’d just have to learn to deal with it. Then she asked about the punishments. Beautiful is forgetful as well, and she was understanding that we did have house guests and road trips messing up our normal routines this weekend. She wasn’t mad at me for forgetting any of it. In the end though we both agreed, punishment night needed to happen. I missed two items on our contract (spa night and packing her lunch), and a task she had given me to complete. Whats the point of having rules if there is no consequences for breaking them.

After getting back home I did a little work on our new project. Knowing I will be going away for 3 weeks in the near future we have started coming up with our long distance key holder plan. I just got the outline done, there are a lot of things we need to figure out. I think the most difficult one will be, what will I be able to do for her? There are plenty of ideas out there for her to keep me going, but let’s be realistic, she’s going to be working full time, taking an online class, and running the household solo. Last thing I want to do is dump a bunch of extra $#!^ on her plate and not help out in some way. We’ll start a ‘Long Distance’ thread and see what the community can come up with.

Before the bath Beautiful gave me 6 whacks with the flogger. Before each hit she asked me a question about why I was getting them. It wasn’t too bad. After running her bath I asked if I could wear the Medium butt plug to stretch things out in preparation for the larger inflatable plug. She allowed it. Once tending to Beautiful’s bath time needs was complete, she allowed me to wash off in her leftover water. I swapped out the butt plugs and was relieved to find that getting the larger plug in was pretty easy. Beautiful said she was going to pump the plug up until the expression on my face said stop. We had messed around with it before and we knew around 9-11 pumps it really starts getting uncomfortable. She started a movie and had me rub her legs and feet. She squeezed the pump a few more times randomly as time went by. I didn’t feel much of a difference at that point. I guess once it gets larger one pump doesn’t have as much of an effect. I thought she was going to leave me like that through out the movie, but about half way through she told me to take out the plug and bring her the lockbox containing the key.

She said I could fuck her feet for the remainder of the movie, no cumming of course. After a while I was drenched in sweat. She was kind enough to take over edging for me. I was standing at the side of the bed and she was lying across the mattress on her stomach. She raised her feet and her toes pressed hard into my testicles. She slid her foot up the shaft and squeezed the head with her toes as she continued to lift her feet. I kept my hands clasped behind my back. I was most impressed at how talented she was with her feet. It felt so good and she continued to slowly stroke it over and over. She then wrapped her feet around the cock and shuffled her feet up and down. To me, it felt like a twisting motion. She was easily able to bring me to the edge several times. I was instructed to take back over the edging and fucked her feet to several more edges. It was only taking a few strokes to edge at this point and I was begging to cum. Even thought the movie wasn’t over, Beautiful thought I was getting too excited and it was time to stop. As quickly as I was edging it was probably the best call.

Last time I edged this much, we ended up with a swollen penis. I think we put the cage on too quickly after our last session. This time I showered and then got a cold wash cloth to press on the penis until it was completely soft before putting on the cage. We’ll see how it looks in the morning.

Skywalker41918 and Panda2010 like this.
  6. Beautiful and her footman

Local Time:
    What kind of content will there be in today's post?

Well read on to find out.

So today started off like every other normal day: I got up, got ready, and went to work.
    When I arrived home, I already knew footman wouldn't be waiting, kneeling in his usual spot...I had instructed him to get the mail. So he was walking up to the car as I put it in park.

We had dinner, got things ready for work tomorrow, and migrated to our room.

I had footman run me a bath. While I was in there, we started the task of adding to our current "contract". Soon footman will begin new training for his job. When this happens, he will no longer be home all day. We needed to go over our current contract, make changes to it, as well as add to it. This took a fair amount of time, but I feel we have a good start. We will still need to go over it another time or two in order to get the fine details sorted out.

Once that was done, we did our usual nightly routine: footman rubbed my legs and feet (which he now worships with so much more enthusiasm after last night), dressed me, and I did my beauty regimen.

While I was lying in bed, footman began seducing me. After a minute or so of him getting me in the MOOD, I told him to get my toy....which he did.
    I let him probe my ass with his lubricated finger while I placed my toy on my clit. It didn't take long for me to cum.

Footman cleaned me up. I re-dressed. And then we got comfortable in bed.

Before I started adding to this blog, I responded to a comment that I would like to share with you...:

"Hi [​IMG]@Beautiful and her footman
    I read this thread when you first started it and I have been following the blog 'Beautiful and her footman in the day to day.'

It is amazing how far you guys have come in such a short time this time around. Beautiful you should be very proud of having the courage to suggest re-starting the chastity life and for really developing into your KH role. And I know you are still learning (on-the-job training). We never stop learning.

I hope the journey that my wife and I have just started on can evolve as successfully as yours has recently. I know there will be ups and downs for all of us along the way. But even though you are still relatively new to this, your story so far is an inspiration to a total rookie like me. Good luck with your journey."

Which I replied with:

"Thank you very much for your kind words.

Footman and I have had many discussions about our first MC attempt and our current lifestyle.

I have always tried to be a fast learner...so hopefully this is a time that I will excel.

I have taken a new approach this time around. We actually discussed this tonight. Last time I kept asking footman what he liked and what he wanted. He would tell me and two things would happen:
    1. I would do it and it wouldn't be quite like he had fantasized about.
    2. I wasn't really being a KH because I was making him tell me what I was going to do.

In addition, I wasn't doing things the way I normally would when it comes to doing things for footman that I know he likes. It all felt like work instead of fun and exotic.

This time, I have a general idea of what he likes. So I know where to start. So this time I do things in a manner that feels natural to me. It no longer feels like work, and it is enjoyable. This alone makes it so much easier for me.

Also, I said this to footman this evening: now that I have a better handle on how to be the KH in a way that better suits me, I feel more confident. I feel proud of overcoming a weakness I had. And I've noticed an overall improvement in my self worth.

Had I known then what I know now....

- Beautiful"

I feel fortunate that I learned from my "setback", instead of giving up because things didn't work out perfectly the first time. I know there are some that quit when something feels/gets too "hard" (pun intended ;) ). But this is extremely important to my footman. I recognized the importance to him, which in turn made it important to me.

Knowing how important this is to footman, to me, to us, I will keep working to excel with our new lifestyle, and becoming a supreme KH.

For those of you that are struggling with being a KH or even a caged male, we have been through struggles with this as well, so feel free to contact us to ask questions. Although I can't promise to have all the answers. I do promise to do my best to help.

-Beautiful

Skywalker41918 and Panda2010 like this.
  7. Skywalker41918

Skywalker41918 Long term member

Work for a living
    Dallas, Texas
    Local Time:
    You both sound like you have evert6under control

8. Beautiful and her footman

Local Time:
    The call came today, back to work for me in a week and a half. Bad news is I have to go away for a few weeks. Good news is Beautiful is considering letting me orgasm before I go. We have made our new contract. We made two sets of rules, one set for when we are together and another for when we are apart. I’ll be traveling often so we need to build a new routine to deal with that. Nothing too complicated, we just took out a few things I can't do when I'm gone and added a few things I'll need to do while we're apart. We decided on using the plastic security tags so I can take the cage off to get through airport security and lock back up once in the terminal. Also, it will allow me to uncage to clean Beautiful’s toy, and perhaps she will let me out to play over Skype occasionally too. We also decided on what toys I’m going to take with me for this trip as it will be a longer one.

In other news… we are having dinner Saturday with a couple we met at our local munch. We live in a pretty rural area so we haven’t really met many people in the lifestyle. Last time we saw them about 5 months ago they asked us if we wanted to get together for some ‘extracurricular’ activities. There was no way that was going to happen back then. Now, we are considering it. Only thing is, we're not really sure what exactly they want to do. From talking to them and from stalking their Fetlife profiles they seem to be more into spanking, bondage, and hot wax. Beautiful decided we’re not going to doing anything kinky Saturday night, but we are going to see if what they have in mind interests us. I told Beautiful that unless she wanted me to get involved, I was just going to keep my opinion on what we should do or not do with them to myself and let her make the decisions. We have already talked amongst ourselves and we were both in the same place as to what our limits are. I am surprised at how fast things are progressing. This is one of those, “be careful what you ask for moments.”

After Beautiful’s bath routine, she decided to try some warming oils on her penis to see what would happen. At first, she just tested a few spots to make sure I wouldn’t have a bad reaction. When she was sure all was good, she lathered everything up. It felt like someone was shining a heat lamp on my crotch. Not painful, just warm. When the warm sensation started dying down she began slowly stroking, rubbing, and tickling her toy. She wanted a drop of cum and she asked me to edge myself so she could squeeze it out. She doesn't like doing the hard work. Even with 3 weeks since my last orgasm, I'm still not a minute man. Beautiful likes milking me. She apparently wants to see cum dripping out of me more often. I don't know how long it will take me to get to the point where I'm leaking all the time or if it will even be something my body is capable of doing. I guess time will tell.

-the footman

camr and iome343 like this.
  9. Beautiful and her footman

Local Time:
    The area I am improving in: Punishments.

I used to be so timid when it came to punishing footman. I never liked seeing the visual reminder of what just happened. I believe it was in part because I didn't like that footman disobeyed, but also because I was scared that I had actually hurt him.

It took me quite some time to learn that the remains from the punishment looked worse than it actually felt.

Today was a prime example of how I feel I have improved in this area. Each day I give footman tasks to complete. With each task he is rewarded points upon completion, or punishment for failure to do as he is told. One of his everyday tasks is to make the bed. Today I arrived home early at which time I went upstairs as usual to change. That is when I noticed the bed was unmade. I quickly tisked while looking at him and he immediately realized his error.

With haste I informed him he would be receiving a punishment for his failure to complete one of his daily tasks. It did not take me long to realize what punishment I would bestow upon him: peppermint essential oils rubbed on his balls. The unique feature of this punishment is that even though it would give him a burning or tingling sensation it did not leave any visual reminders for the 20 or so minutes this punishment affected him.

Although I cannot personally say from experience how this punishment felt, footman kept me informed of the sensations he was feeling per my instructions. From what footman says, it was a constant burning sensation which worsened when his clothing rubbed against his skin (which was often). And I personally enjoyed watching him awkwardly walk across the room in an attempt to help his clothes from rubbing against his skin to prevent additional burning.

During our discussion of this punishment footman revealed to me that he enjoyed the fact that I was so quick to punish him for his mistake. And even though this is not the punishment he would have chosen for himself, he was relieved when I did not choose cinnamon bark essential oils for his balls (that burns worse).

-Beautiful

10. Beautiful and her footman

Local Time:
    I love how Beautiful and I communicate. This morning it was raw and open and honest. We were putting the final touches on our new contract when I brought up the subject of term limits. I suggested that we agree to do it for a certain period of time instead of just open ended. I have read a few posts about caged males wanting to quit for various reasons. A lull in the action, post orgasm drop, and I'm sure a bunch of other reasons. My thought was that if we committed to a time frame it would give Beautiful a little more leverage to keep me going. I figure if so many other men have had moments of weakness, I'm sure I will eventually run into the same problems.

Beautiful thought I wanted a time limit because she figured I was having doubts about continuing. For her it brought up feelings of failure on her part. She thought I was having doubts because she wasn't 'doing it right'. As we kept talking we were both happy to find out each others desires. Beautiful said she's enjoying this so much that she doesn't want it to end. I told her that I felt the same and I wanted to add a date to the contract because I wanted to commit to her even more. I wanted her to have that date on the contract to help me if I get weak. I suppose it could also be used to help her if she wants to call it off. Although, I haven't read a post of a Key Holder getting tired of clean houses, massages, being waited on hand and foot, and orgasms on demand. Just saying.

After our talk I went back to nude house cleaning. Beautiful had me send her a picture of myself in the proper attire while doing my chores. Later, she told me to send her a video of me playing with her toy. I was quite shocked and aroused. I was also shocked and aroused when beautiful said my video had turned her on as well. Definitely a win-win there. Beautiful later told me that she is practicing for when I have to go away next week. She wants to make sure we keep this going when we have to start doing it long distance.

The evening was the norm, kneeling in the garage as she arrives home. Upstairs to take off her shoes and rub her feet and legs. Make and serve dinner, and of course clean-up. Beautiful went over to meet the girls at a friends house and left me at home with a research project to do for her, which I completed.

When she arrived home I was in position in the garage. I escorted her upstairs for spa night. The spa night I was supposed to do last weekend. As punishment I had to do this spa night plugged. I had the room all set up. The diffuser was on, the candles were lit, and the spa music was playing. After her massage I ran her a bath with milk and oils. She soaked for a little bit but after a long day of work and play she was tired. I got her all dried off, dressed, and tucked in bed, then she sent me away to write in our blog.

-the footman

Panda2010 and Love&Passion like this.
  11. Beautiful and her footman

Local Time:
    Today was a fun filled day:

Breakfast as usual: check
    Signing of new contract (with term limit): check
    Shower as usual: check (but with added excitement)
    Lunch with friends: check
    Nap: check
    Dinner with friends: check
    Movie: check
    Trying out a new toy: double check

So, this morning after breakfast, footman and I took a shower to get ready for the day. Yesterday he was experiencing pain when he would get hard. This concerned me because this has not happened before. I decided that during our shower I would let him have a ruined orgasm. I did not want him to have a full blown orgasm, but I did want to make sure his equipment was working properly.
    I had footman shave under my arms and my legs. He then washed me. While I was finishing my hair, I had him lie in the tub and masturbate until he had a ruined orgasm. Now, he did ask me if he could enjoy it a little bit (draw it out a little bit). I told him: "No". This orgasm was strictly for the purpose to make sure footman was ok, not for pleasure. So he ruined his orgasm while I stood over him, looking him in the eye, with my hands on my hips. It didn't take long ;)

After we were finished getting ready, footman and I signed our revised contract that is now good through the last day of December, this year. That was interesting. I hadn't thought about putting an end date on our contract, but I feel this gives me more power (being able to hold footman to his promise to see this through until said date on our contract).

While at lunch with our friends, there were things (small things) that needed to be done, so while footman completed those things, I ordered both of our lunches. In addition, my friends asked if I had TRAINED him to do those things. I told them yes, and received high fives from them (none of them knowing anything about our MC lifestyle). They were highly impressed at all he does for me...I do tend to brag about him to them. Lunch went well, and the food was delicious.

After lunch, I was tired and needed a nap before the rest of the day's events. So we were able to steal a 45 minute nap with a 15 minute snooze.

Next, we went to dinner with a couple (that are in the lifestyle). We didn't know them all that well yet, however, we wanted to start mingling with other couples to learn from them. The dinner went better than I had expected or anticipated. We were there for over 3 hours. We had very entertaining conversation, but felt completely comfortable the entire time (which was most important to me). By the end of the night, I had much to think about, and was considering new things to possibly add to our current lifestyle. I never in a million years thought I'd be where I am now, let alone considering MORE. But we were completely pleased with how dinner went (and somewhat bummed we had already purchased movie tickets ahead of time- we could have stayed chatting longer).

On to the movie: 50 Shades Free. Yup, we did. We saw it. We personally enjoyed it, but it was missing a few things from the books. But still entertaining.

Finally, a new toy. Footman took it upon himself to get, and present me with an early Valentine's Day gift: Kegel balls. Say what? Yes....you read that right. Now, I had never tried anything like that before. But I wasn't scared...I'm the KH. I got this. So these Kegel balls were a little different than I had seen before. They were attached with purple silicone, and had a silicone tail. I had footman insert the Kegel balls, so I could see what they were like. They felt strange going in, but didn't really feel like much while I was lying on the bed. I then tried standing up to see if there would be a "shift", but there really wasn't one. I walked around for a minute...but unfortunately not much excitement with those. After discussing it, footman and I feel it could be for a number of reasons:
    - needed more weighty balls ;)
    - maybe because I wasn't aroused
    - maybe if I had worn them longer, my muscles might not be holding them so tightly
    - might need a larger set of balls ;)
    - maybe because they were attached and not free to move
    No matter the reason, we've already discussed that it would still be a good idea to revisit my new balls under different circumstances.

Definitely one of our busier days.

- Beautiful

iome343, Breathe, Mandynjack and 2 others like this.
  12. Droog

Droog Long term member

Local Time:
    11:10 PM
    Loving reading this blog. Please do keep up the updates!

13. Beautiful and her footman

Local Time:
    I woke up quite excited after the day we had yesterday. The furthest i got with Beautiful this morning was to slip my face between her legs and rub her clit with my nose. I could tell she was enjoying it but after a few minutes we went down for breakfast. By the time I had gathered her things and brought them downstairs she had already made me breakfast. She still likes to pamper me on weekend mornings.

After doing boring real life stuff like errands and grocery shopping we broke out the Clone-a-Willy kit and got that started. Beautiful was kind enough to knock out 4 orgasms for me while I was taking care of the molding process. Besides being a little messy, everything went well.

Next, we did a little test with nipple clamps to see how effective they were. Beautiful put a clothes pin on one of my nipples and a clover clamp on the other. The clover was far more painful. We started a timer, but after the first minute or so the pain dulled out and I think I could have worn them for quite sometime. Beautiful, knowing they hurt most when removed, was more eager than I was to take them off. Like before, the pain in the clover was far greater than the clothespin. She was also thoughtful enough to reach over and pinch the nipple the clover came off to see the effect. She was grinning from ear to ear when I gasped and flinched at the pain.

After serving Beautiful dinner in bed on the serving tray and making her lunch for tomorrow, it was time to fill the Clone-a-Willy mold. Unfortunately, we have to wait until tomorrow night to see how it turned out.

Beautiful was kind enough to let me fuck her feet tonight. This time we found a better position for both of us. I sat on the bed with my back up against the headboard while she laid on her stomach stretched out in front of me with her head at the foot of the bed. I lubed up her feet and she started rubbing and stroking me with her feet and toes. When she started getting tired, I held her feet and started humping away. She was kind enough to pull her feet away if i got too close. When it got to the point that I could only handle a few strokes, she took back over and got me calmed down a little bit. Then the process repeated. This went on for a little over an hour. She then sat up and patted the bed instructing me to come sit there. I thought for a second she was calling me over to finish me off, but she just needed me to move so she could get to her laptop. I cuddled up to her and calmed down while she took care of some business on her computer.

Our day ended with the normal shower routine. I shaved and washed Beautiful, applied her oils, and rubbed her legs and feet until she dismissed me to get myself ready for bed. Now, that my blog is done, it’s time for bed myself. Good night, CM.

-the footman

Love&Passion, Panda2010 and Breathe like this.
  14. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    If they ask something, how will you respond?

15. Beautiful and her footman

Local Time:
    I will respond with: “I’m good like that.”
    I expect they will chuckle (or choke on their waters), and not ask anything else (because they are all very religious and somewhat prudish).

Panda2010 likes this.
  16. Beautiful and her footman

Local Time:
    My struggle with changing my mindset from KH to everyday woman:

There are times where I have a small transition period when I have to switch my brain from KH to everyday woman. The times where I've had some trouble are:
    - at work
    - around family
    - around friends
    - around EVERYONE
    See a pattern?

So there is a transition period ALL. THE. TIME. Some times are quicker than others. You may not think this might be an issue, but for me it is. Don't misunderstand me. It is not such a problem that I don't enjoy being a KH. However, it is something I need to work on. I get so into being a KH, talking how I want, and having footman do my bidding, that sometimes I forget the company I'm in and almost try and dominate others. Not in a sexual way (thankfully). But in a less-than-tactful manner.

When I am at work, it's the most difficult. Unfortunately, there aren't many women in my office. I am one of a few. I am faced with the unique problem of being the go to person for my field, however, other than that, I have ZERO power or authority there. But when I hear male coworkers complaining about nothing, I become very: You wanna complain? I will give you something to complain about!
    Luckily that is just a thought, and I don't actually say it. But man do I want to.

The same goes for friends and family. When I hear someone complaining or saying something less than intelligent, there are an array of responses I'd like to give (as Beautiful), but so far, I haven't completely slipped up.

I have gotten so used to being in control all the time with footman, that I want that all the time. However, I don't have that at work. And with family and friends: I used to be a real people pleaser. However, even before becoming a KH, I started getting that out of my system. I stopped letting other people walk all over me. I started standing up for myself. And I've gotten to the point where I can tactfully remove myself from situations that don't need my attention or input.

I think the funniest part of my new KH lifestyle is when I almost slip up by being a nanosecond away from making comments that come from a mind that's "in the gutter". I will make a face, footman will catch it, and I will tell him what I almost said, a he just laughs at how close I just came to making an inappropriate comment (more so because it's not the right place, right time kinda thing).

I am at a place now, where I extremely enjoy my KH role. And now I want it all the time. ;)
    So I have to take that little bit of extra time to transition back to employee, cousin, friend, and not try to dominate others like I do footman.

Tonight footman noticed every time I switched from KH to "normal", and back. He even made a comment when I switched back to KH (because of a comment I made to him). His response was something along the lines of: "Oh Beautiful, I've missed you." I almost laughed, but kept a straight face, as to not ruin the KH/caged mood.

Man, transitioning mindsets can be a roller coaster. But from this KH's point of view, it's well worth it. And my goal? To eventually be in the lifestyle where I don't have to transition. How fun would that be?

- Beautiful

I'm creating a monster.

-the footman

17. Breathe

Breathe Be true to yourself

United States
    Local Time:
    9:10 AM
    I can certainly relate to this. Some of the 'Alpha' endorphins can be really tough to ignore! I've found them to be catalytic for positive interactions with others... most of the time, anyway. I'm a big supporter of 'brutal' honesty; I've noticed over the past couple years, My responses in certain situations are definitely less filtered and more blunt than before. Some people respond well to it, others don't. It's been a mixed bag but I don't see Myself changing, in that regard!

I'm guessing it feels similar for you, in your 'transition' moments. For Me, it's not necessarily about controlling everyone, but rather taking a Dominant stance in all areas of life... it's pretty difficult to shut off, especially when you enjoy (and typically benefit from) it. You're definitely not alone on that roller coaster.

I share a similar goal. What a fun picture it is to paint... :)

Indubitably. ;)

18. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    interesting situation. I've never thought about that

19. Beautiful and her footman

Local Time:
    Monster? Me? Well maybe....but I think footman is enjoying it more than not. ;)

- Beautiful

Panda2010 likes this.
  20. Beautiful and her footman

Local Time:
    Today’s chores were done naked and plugged. Fortunately it didn’t take me too long to get everything done because we had an unscheduled visitor show up. I have read posts advising you to lock doors and keep clothes in strategic locations when running around the house in naught but a cage. This is good advice that I made use of today.

Tonight, Beautiful had me wear a pair of her panties while I took off her nail polish. This was my punishment for forgetting her water cup yesterday. Neither of us had ever expressed interest in me wearing panties before but she felt like trying something different. She picked a dark-blue pair of cotton panties that didn’t look much different than a pair of men’s Jockey’s. She took a picture of me wearing them. I don’t know if she will have me wear panties again in the future or not. I guess time will tell.

After her bath, went through all of Beautiful’s old lingerie. We threw most of it away. They were either too big, or just didn’t fit her tastes anymore. She still had a few that were just… WOW!!! She was left with 2 corsets, 3 pairs of thigh high stockings, 2 garter belts with matching bras, 2 babydoll/robe sets, and a nightgown. I am hoping that after clearing out the mess and organizing everything that she will wear them a little more often.

After the lingerie we pulled out a new toy. We just received a hitachi magic wand. Beautiful tried it out first. She made all different kinds of faces, some of them were of ecstasy. She decided not to have any orgasms, but with practice I think she will like it. It was getting late and she wanted to do her nails so she left me to play with the wand. I too will need to practice with it. I was hoping to be able to edge with it but I couldn’t even get close. I got it to feel good a couple of times, but I just wasn’t able to get too far.

In other news, the Clone-a-Willy came out pretty good. I wasn’t fully hard so its about an inch shorter than it could have been. If I ever do another I’ll put on a tight cock ring or something. It still turned out well and it fits in the strap-on harness. I’m looking forward to putting that to use one day.

Also, Beautiful has contacted the other couple from dinner the other night and they are trying to put something together for this weekend. Logistics may prevent it from happening but hopefully we will be able to do something with them.

-the footman

Panda2010 likes this.
  21. Beautiful and her footman

Local Time:
    Happy Valentines Day!

footman drove me to work today. I did the usual 9 to 5 and then footman picked me up. footman and I had exchanged most of our Valentines day gifts early, we're impatient like that. So when I got home, I was pleasantly surprised when I received a letter of affirmation. It was 3 pages long and I balled my eyes out. For those of you who don't understand what I am talking about, a good reference would be "The 5 Love Languages." Although I feel love from all the love languages, my dominant love language ;) is Words of Affirmation. After I got my crying under control, footman finished massaging my legs and feet and we went downstairs to cook dinner.

We patiently waited for our evening of fun while we completed our normal routine. Footman ran me a bath and while he was bathing me we listened to two chapters in our book. That helped to set the mood for me.

One of the gifts we had for Valentines Day was a surprise bag of miscellaneous "toys" that also included warming lubrication. footman used the warming lube, clone-a-willy, bullet vibrator, and his fingers to please me. All this aided in 3 orgasms for me this evening. Once I determined I was finished for the evening, I decided to pleasure footman.

I used the same warming lube and massaged it onto footman's anus. I then penetrated him with one of my fingers. I massaged his prostate until there was a need to switch fingers. footman made many arousing noises and although I did not manage to get a steady stream out of him, he did release a couple of drops. I am enjoying that embracing the MC lifestyle has brought footman and I closer together. Who would have thought in a million years I would be plowing my footman's asshole with my finger?

I guess it goes to show that you never know what you'll really like until you try it.

P.S. Again, I highly recommend you read the 5 Love Languages if you have not already done so. I truly believe it will enhance your MC lifestyle.

-Beautiful

skD, bondinchas, Panda2010 and 2 others like this.
  22. Beautiful and her footman

Local Time:
    My phone went off this morning. It was Beautiful telling me to do my chores today naked and plugged. She wanted me to do laundry, clean the bathroom, and finish a project in the kitchen. I am normally a quiet and compliant footman but for some reason today I felt like testing the waters. I asked her if she realized it was going to take most of the day for me to do laundry. I was just checking to see how she felt about keeping me naked and plugged that long, something she normally doesn’t do. I was sad to see her reply was to only do that while cleaning the bathroom. I was rather disappointed. She realized that I was messing with her and instead decided to keep me naked and plugged the entire day. Win-win? I think so.

When she came home and we had a few minutes to talk about our day I asked her how she felt about our morning. I was pleased to hear that she felt powerful while she was at work with me at home doing her bidding in a cage and plug. I also enjoyed the submissive feeling I had all day thanks to her choice for my outfit.

As we were getting ready for the bath, Beautiful said she was going to let me orgasm tonight after her bath. I was not expecting that until tomorrow night. During Beautiful’s bath we listened to more of our book. She says she’s really starting to enjoy it. While we listened I gave her a mud mask, shaved her legs, and washed her top to bottom. While in the bath, Beautiful was getting very tired. We’ve been up late every night and Beautiful had a massage at the spa after work so I can understand that she’s tired. I told her that I have waited over 4 weeks, I could wait one more night. She was pleased to hear that.

Beautiful let me wear a vibrating cock ring while I performed her after bath routine. We then put on a new cage I ordered. We bought a knock-off version of a Holy Trainer from Amazon. We wanted something I could wear if I got any sore spots. We had to take it off as soon as I put it on and sand a few rough spots down. That’s part of the price you pay for getting cheap cage. As we were laying in bed, Beautiful offered to let me masturbate myself to orgasm. I had asked her a while ago and she had agreed that I could have this orgasm through PIV sex. I asked her if she minded if I waited until tomorrow to have it PIV. She said ok. She is worth waiting for.

-the footman

Panda2010 likes this.
  23. Beautiful and her footman

Local Time:
    Today was a day of mixed moods for me:

Work continues to become more difficult for me. In every other aspect of my life, I am in charge in some way or another. However, work is the one place where I am not in charge at all and really don't have any say. So it is very frustrating to go from KH at home and then go to work and have to switch it off. With that being said, I left work early today. I thought I'd get a head start on my weekend.

So I was able to get a few extra hours with footman today. Time well spent. After spending some time getting over my work day, footman pummeled my vajayjay with his sizable sausage (I was bet that I wouldn't describe it like that- what should my prize be? LOL). Sorry, I had to take time to stop laughing.
    Needless to say, I let footman release. It was planned, and I do what I want! ;)

Afterwards, we decided to go out for a nice dinner. It was delicious.
    We continued the night by watching a movie.

And as I write this, footman is rubbing my legs and feet, as he should.

- Beautiful

24. Beautiful and her footman

Local Time:
    Beautiful was tired last night and today is turning out to be pretty busy. I'm going to try and get a little bit of today's blog in and touch on last night's blog while I have a minute. Tomorrow I leave for 3 weeks so we've been busy with lots of different things.

Yesterday we had the afternoon to ourselves. Beautiful had me go down on her to start things off. The whole time she's asking me questions but I was told not to stop what I was doing to answer her. Somehow I managed to squeeze out answers with my mouthful. After her orgasm she told me to penetrate her. As I neared climax, I asked permission to cum. She said yes. After 4 weeks an 2 days, my orgasm lasted a long time. So long infact, that Beautiful started laughing. It was kind of funny. It was definitely the most intense orgasm I have ever had.

As for today, Beautiful had her weekly lunch with the girls. As usual, I set up for her and waited patiently for her to finish. She was there for over 4 hours today. At the end I quietly packed up her things and toted them to the car.

As we arrived home she told me to put her stuff away. While I was doing that she went over to the refrigerator. I asker her what she was doing. She said she was looking for something for dinner. This confused me because I always cook dinner. Even if there is nothing planned, she usually just tells me to make her something. She's not picky. I said questioningly, "You are going to cook dinner?" She laughed. "No, Im going to pick what I want and you're going to make it for me." There's my Beautiful KH.

Tonight is spa night, after we get back from the movies I will give Beautiful a full body massage usually followed by a bath. I dunno if she's going to want any other services, but I hope she does.

With me traveling, I don't know if you will hear from us tomorrow or not. If not, we will get back to you once we both get settled in our new roles. We have made plans to keep things going even though we are going to be apart. Writing this blog gives us both another good reason to make sure we do something intimate everyday. While I will certainly miss Beautiful, I look forward to seeing what kinky little adventures she can come up with.

-the footman

Panda2010 likes this.
  25. Beautiful and her footman

Local Time:
    I totally forgot... Last night we had a play date with the couple from our local munch. About 3 hours before it was time for us to go over to their house... WE GOT STOOD UP!!! I thought once you got married, dating was over. Now we have to go through dating other couples. Ugh. Well, now they will just have to make it up to us big time. We’re not that easy.

Thinking about it, you’d think having to go through the dating process would be obvious given all of the intricacies of the chastity life style, but we had not thought about it until it happened.

-the footman

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice