Burning sensation

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by razzamattaz, Jul 31, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. razzamattaz

razzamattaz Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:29 AM
    Hey...

I thought I had the rings fitted ok but today I suddenly had a burning sensation in my left ball and now (about 5 hours later) it's still there but as a more tingling/mentholy feeling.

Any ideas?

I think the ring might be too small but I'm using the largest one with the curve so I hope not.

Thanks.

2. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    7:29 AM
    mentholy feeling? your not supposed to be sucking them are you? oh but then again whatever floats your boat. lol:tortoise:

3. ormond1912

ormond1912 Member

livermore, ca
    Local Time:
    12:29 AM
    try lube

Try putting some lube under the ring such as baby oil. May be some pinched skin under the ring.

4. desertsub

desertsub Junior Member

Local Time:
    I agree. I've had this problem, especially when seated for long periods. I've found that it's because the ring is dry and pulling on the skin. A little lube seems to solve the problem.

5. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    you can never have TOO much lube on your ring! lol:confused0068:

6. lockedndocked

lockedndocked Member

Local Time:
    TRAPPED NERVE you dumbfuck NEVER SUFFER PAIN, SEVERE DISCOMFORT,COLOUR CHANGE, TINGLING ETC.
    immediate removal wash thoroughly soak in very warm hot salty water with drop of teatreeoil in it for a long time. Couple of days off cage wearing then return but find cause too tigh somewher

or the favourite the small casting ridges in inside of c rings on 6k ditto or hinge on other models.

To find them rub nail slowly to locate then very very fine sand paper thats been used a lot to remove then polish off with metal polish.

7. chaste777

chaste777 chaste777

Local Time:
    Have you tried a larger ring? Often the ring size can cause irritation and can be relieved by a different size ring...one of the advantages of the CB range, extra rings.

8. razzamattaz

razzamattaz Junior Member

Local Time:
    I'm using the largest one but it feels pretty tight. I've been seeing if I can get used to it but last time I tried my balls really hurt for about 3 days.

9. Morolinith

Morolinith Active member

Local Time:
    What worked for me, using the A080 with a 2'' squared hinge ring at least was to put a stainless steel ring 2'' x 3/16 in front and in back of the hinged ring so the skin is pulled on a rounded edge instead of square. Adds a little pullout security as well.

10. RockyB

RockyB Long term member

Local Time:
    2:29 AM
    I get a burning sensation in the same spot on my scrotum every time after wearing my CB6000s for a few hours. When I take it off, there is no sign of any redness and it is not sore to the touch. I have tried various silicone and water based lubes and it does not matter much. It provides relief very briefly and then starts to burn again. I can only assume that the plastic and a patch of my skin do not like each other. I have had similar occurrences on other parts of my body where one fingertip would react to sometime and blister while the rest of my hand had no problem. Same thing in my pubic area. Same patch of skin gets red blotches when I save no matter what I use and how careful I am.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice