Wife’s desire is no penetration ever

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Loudogger, Dec 8, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Felix cum ea

Felix cum ea Vanilla Chaste

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
    5:21 PM
    Exactly: my wife's orgasm is the best and far supersedes my male orgasm; I too enjoy her orgasm more than mine.
    Female orgasms are wonderful, aren't they! :D:rolleyes:

Rectrix and Chaste J. like this.
  2. Her Dividend

Her Dividend Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:21 AM
    What would be undone? Does this mean you are into cuckolding?

3. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    10:21 AM
    It's more or less mutual. I'd probably keep trying for PIV if she hadn't come out a said "No more". So, I guess it's sort of in between for us. Was I told/forced to give up PIV? Yes. Do I understand why? Yes. Do I mind that much? No, just some occasional wistful thoughts.......

4. jasonpatalonis

jasonpatalonis Long term member

Los Angeles
    Local Time:
    I haven't been allowed inside of my wife's vagina for about three anniversaries ago. It's a near certainty that I will not likely ever feel the inside of one again.

b_quark and gary170 like this.
  5. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    11:21 AM
    My Bride will sometimes go for 3 or 4 weeks without PIV, but She has never spoken of completely giving it up. If she were to get to the point of allowing me no penetration again ever, I expect I would be more formally cuckolded in some way.

Rectrix likes this.
  6. mcfeely

mcfeely Long term member

Medic
    Local Time:
    Without a serious medical reason, divorce for us.

7. GazDenied

GazDenied Long term member

Local Time:
    4:21 PM
    No PIV for me for the last 27 years. I have completely forgotten what it feels like. My wife can't live without PIV though so she has a number of options on speed dial. I can't see any way that I'll ever have PIV again. It works for us.

Alexa CD likes this.
  8. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    I dont expect to feel one either. And, I've come to accept that.

Penney likes this.
  9. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    4:21 PM
    No penetration would actually suit me very well.

10. NoloMeTangere

NoloMeTangere Long term member

Local Time:
    This is an old thread, but this is us. My wife hates dick, hates things being inside her except sometimes a finger on her g-spot, and is not a fan of vibrators. She had been in several lesbian relationships before we got married, and was always a pillow princess. We had trouble with my desire for sex, and my offering to be in chastity nailed it for her.

Initially my wife's plan was for me to have a full orgasm, while pleasing her orally, once every so often, based on whenever I would "accidentally" spill.

that's a little bit unclear, so I'll explain. my wife hates it when I come. she hates the smell, the idea of it, everything. I suggested chastity as a way of removing ejaculation from the equation, and she loved it.

At the same time, she did some research and realized that I would ejaculate anyway, even in chastity, so she decided that, since it was inevitable, I could have a full uncaged orgasm every so often, once we figured out how often my body would have an orgasm anyway, and since she likes how enthusiastic I am about orally pleasuring her, she decided that having my occasional orgasm while doing so would help cement that in my mind.

of course it hasn't worked out that way. First, I have never been a minute man (something that would make most women happy - go figure) so I seem to never get to the auto orgasm part, and second, I leak like a faucet.

So, what ends up happening is, I soak a pad while licking her, and I lose my erection after about an hour so of pleasing her. it's been over a year of chastity and no nocturnal emissions, nothing, and my wife is very satisfied with the idea that she doesn't even need to think about my cage.

Rectrix, Finn-egan and jasonpatalonis like this.
  11. jasonpatalonis

Los Angeles
    Local Time:
    Most interesting. Once women figure out that the penis is not very necessary, a lot of chastity can happen.

gary170 likes this.
  12. zebra

zebra Member

USA- California
    Local Time:
    My wife and I have fallen into that hole
    Married 31 years she had several years of health issues and why too much medication
    She lost interest- she use to want to get off every 4-6 weeks -
    Even after some health things resolved she still has no interest - no PIV in about 4 years
    She if or when she wants to get off most her wand and the rarity I might get a finger or use a dildo and wand to get her off-
    I stay locked -

jasonpatalonis likes this.
  13. Finn-egan

Finn-egan Long term member

Canada
    Local Time:
    Both my wife and my keyholder hate cum. With my wife, that's one of the things that started the path to chastity, going waaaay back. My wife just plain loves and prefers the extra size of the strap on, and since I don't leak any precum in her now, we don't get "over-lubed" as we used to, using the original equipment. Practising Karreza, I haven't cum with my wife in 20 years or so. This made the transition to strap-on sex, really easy, and we both prefer it to traditional sex now.

My keyholder is queer, and loves dick for doing CBT, but can do without sexually. If either woman ever put my cock in their mouth, or offered a hand-job, I honestly believe that it would signal the end of days. My wife hasn't done that in way over 20 years, and my keyholder never. Neither is looking for any sex outside of the relationship(s), and given that neither is into cock, I asked for, and was granted, no PIV as part of permanent chastity.

jasonpatalonis and tomf_22033 like this.
  14. b_quark

b_quark Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    9:21 AM
    My wife gets off using her vibrator. She also really enjoys having me use her favorite, very large, dildo on her while I lick her clit or while she holds her vibrator to it. She does very much enjoy penetration from a large cock, and she has cum from PIV alone, but alas mine is quite small and has never once satisfied her.

Unlike some of the accounts I read on this thread, mine is fully functional, and because I masturbate so much when not in chastity I could usually last about long enough for her to get off with her vibrator while I humped away. Thankfully, she orgasms pretty quickly with the vibrator, so I only needed to last a minute or so. Once she was done with her orgasm she would usually show her boredom, lay still and wait for me to finish, or better yet humiliate me for my under-endowment which always led to my quick orgasm.

But she grew tired of allowing PIV with my inadequate penis, and now I'm no longer allowed that at all. Probably 2-3 times total in the last few years. The last time was our anniversary over 4 months ago, and she has told me that will be the last time ever.

15. jasonpatalonis

Los Angeles
    Local Time:
    Whew! Lots of similarities in my house!

b_quark likes this.
  16. HappilyCaged

HappilyCaged Member

Local Time:
    I feel like I'm in the minority, Mistress loves PIV but I think She's enjoying all the benefits of keeping me caged. She was feeling guilty about not letting me orgasm, and at first She would let me out for PIV every couple days. Now it's once a week or less, and seemingly longer each lock up. She of course gets as many orgasms as She desires via any method She wishes while I'm locked up, and all of my attention as I get more and more worked up over time.

17. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    We still have intercourse, but the reasons are different than her sexual thrills.

She allows it if she wants to feel an intimate connection, or if she wants to reward me. It has little to do with her needing me inside her.

With that said, it is not a common occurrence but I doubt she would stop all together unless she no longer wanted either intimacy or to give me a reward.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice