Time for a Piercing?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Dr MBogo, Feb 13, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    12:31 PM
    So, I've been locked for about 8 months, most recently and successfully with a short cage Ball-ring device. (pictured here).
    However, in the last month or so, my balls have started unintentionally slipping out of the ring (40mm), and then the whole device can fall off. This past week its happened almost daily. As a result, my beautiful wife/KH and I have decided that her cock may need a PA piercing to overcome this. We've both been reluctant to take this step-not because of the additional security (we'd both be in favor of that) but more the risk/stigma of piercing. We are both in our late 50s and piercing was not a thing of our generation.

We have seen this device(file attached) , and wonder if this would be good for her cock? No ball ring, which is becoming more and more difficult, but it secures with a PA. Any thoughts?

Attached Files:

• PA.pdf
      File size:
      21.2 KB
      Views:
  2. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:
    1:31 PM
    Lots of older men seem to be getting them. If you don't want to commit to a hole in your penis, though, consider a better fitting cage as a cheaper, less invasive, alternative.

Having said that, I've grown to like my PA, started at an 8g piercing and now I'm at a 0g and looking to try out my new 00g ring...if I can ever get it open.

3. bincorona

bincorona Junior Member

Marine Industry , Construction Industry
    So Cal
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:31 AM
    I have heard or read how alot of those cb5000 type of cages break or crack. Also ..... having tried a few cheap Chinese metal tubes that are similar to that .. having that big hook ring out in the open seemed like a recipe for disaster if it were to catch or hook onto something while moving fast .... think jumping in or out of bed and catching the folds of your sheets ..... could yank that sucker right off ... yeeeouch!

Have you thought about metal vs plastic/nylon/composite materials?

Evotion Wearables just came out with an awesome new design called the Bijou .. you should check it out .... way better than that one you posted a pic of ..... just my 2 cents ;-)

4. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:31 PM
    Just little observation...there seems to be a rather large gap between cage and ring. That looks to be the culprit.

5. jo3

jo3 Member

Local Time:
    7:31 PM
    I also think that you may be able to solve this with a smaller gap between the ring and cage.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice