Normality?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Deleted member 53138, Feb 8, 2018.

?

Has chastity been a positive step for you?

1. YES

27 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. NO

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Random Thread
  1. Deleted member 53138

I seem to have got to the point that it feels quite normal to wear my cage, not to masturbate.....and I feel proud!
    Not just because I am different to lots of men but, and I know this sounds pretentious, but better than them!
    I did not believe when I first started that i would feel like this, I thought it would be just a bit of fun and I would still masturbate and this just added a new different dimension........Its a new way of life, and I think its a better way!
    How do you feel?

simplysub and Felix cum ea like this.
  2. Beautiful and her footman

Beautiful and her footman Long term member

Local Time:
    11:50 PM
    I feel 'right' when I wear the cage. I don't like being without it.

-the footman

Rectrix, Breathe and Felix cum ea like this.
  3. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    4:50 AM
    I know that feeling! I prefer to be locked up than be free. If I go for a doctors visit which may need my cage removed its left until the last minute and replaced as soon as we get back home!

Rectrix and Felix cum ea like this.
  4. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    While I don't get the feeling of being "Proud" or "better" than other guys, I have gotten very used to wearing my cage. I don't feel dressed without it. If I go for more than a few hours with it off, I start to get anxious to put it back on.

boisub and Felix cum ea like this.
  5. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    I do feel better when wearing one of my devices... a sort of uncomfortable, nakedness if you like, when unlocked.

The wanting to masturbate now long a thing of the past has in my case it seems been replaced by wanting an occasional erection to see if it still works.

Following my recent ..test-drive outing I told my Lady this and mentioned that as it did still work with no problems knowing her it will be more than 3 months before I'm allowed another. She nearly collapsed laughing and said what makes you think we'll be trying it again.

Left me where I usually am... not knowing what to think or expect.

As it should be.. and what I asked for... BCWYWF

boisub likes this.
  6. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    i am sometimes allow to tuck and i feel a bit funny when they not on me now. i like my daytime one better than the nite time one tho.

7. simplysub

simplysub Junior Member

Professional
    Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    We've had a lot of good talks and reflections on how what we take as "normal" changes over time. And over time when we look at where we were, as good as things were at the time, and where we are as wordy as I can sometimes be about the only thing i can come up with is "wow!"

Transitioning to long term chastity was interesting to say the least. I found that it takes me 10-14 days to get past the squirmy stage where my head synchronizes with my body. Some things you can't make happen--you have to let them happen but the more I went through the on again off again cycles I found myself actually looking forward to getting past that point when it went back on.

And the way things sneak up on you at times without realizing it not too long ago I was given the choice of being free for a time and surprised myself when I chose to keep it on. Made her smile in a big way.

Normal keeps changing and even routine isn't so routine anymore.

8. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    12:50 AM
    I wish I could say that wanting to masturbate is now a thing of the past, but I can't. I think being a masturbator is a little like being an alcoholic -- you may stop drinking but you're always in recovery and always liable to fall off the wagon. Last week my Mistress gave me 36 hours off for health and erections "to see if it still works" and I was still "handsy" and edging. Of course I reported this to my Mistress.

Regarding the OP, I feel right when I wear my cage; I miss it and hurry back to its safety when I'm released for some reason.

9. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    Feeling proud of yourself for not masturbating is a good thing and something many men would benefit from if they experienced it.

Stopping masturbation was the very reason I first explored chastity, and it was wonderful when I first went a week without doing it. My wife’s love for my chastity came after that. Both were very good for our marriage.

Rectrix likes this.
  10. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    6:50 PM
    I'm currently out and it feels right to be out. It was feeling wrong to be in. That however is not how it had been so I still voted for chastity as a positive thing. The KH and I are just going through some issues. I assume the cage is in my future, but for now it stays off.

boisub likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice