Mardi Gras Experience!

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Dr MBogo, Feb 9, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    12:33 PM
    So, here in New Orleans, LA, we are in the midst of the Mardi Gras season, which includes parades, Balls, massive consumption of alcohol (and other substances), as well as sexual abandon. Pretty much, the rules of polite society are overlooked here this time of year.

We live 1/2 block off the parade route, so we're right in the middle of it. At the end of last night's parade, my beautiful wife/KH walked back to the house and left me to clean up (I know, appropriate, right?) and secure our watching area, where we have a series of benches and chairs. I then started walking back to the house, when a young, obviously drunk woman I'd never seen before walks up and announces "Hey, want my phone number?" before putting one hand on my shoulder and the other on my crotch, where she was quite surprised to feel my cage. "Cool, what's that?" she asked, while massaging it and leaning on me to stand up. I figured I may as well be honest. "It's a chastity cage. My key holder keeps me locked up." She thought for a second and said, "Wow, so cool! So you're like a sex slave?" "In a sense, yes." I replied. She then said, "Can I play? I'll go home with you." I answered that my key holder made those decisions. She then said, "Take my pic and send it to her and ask." And then she posed for the pic here.

At this point I could tell she was on the verge of falling down and/or passing out, so I politely declined her offer. As we parted, she said, "So cool-I gotta get me a sex slave..." I told her good luck, and that I bet she'd find someone to fill that role, and she then wandered off into the night. Great combination Mardi Gras/chastity story.

Attached Files:

Joroincharge, iome343 and joe01 like this.
  2. Strict Sir

Strict Sir Long term member

Retired
    USA
    Local Time:
    10:33 AM
    I fancy she would quickly unlock you. She's ready for something!

3. Jaxon1023

Jaxon1023 Long term member

Local Time:
    Great story. I’m not to far away in Lower Alabama. We go to New Orleans a few times a year. Fun place!

4. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    No kidding! Uunless she passed out first, I'm sure she found somebody. There were and are plenty of willing and able-appearing(although I guess appearances can be deceiving, as in my case) young men wandering around this time of year.

5. Strict Sir

Strict Sir Long term member

Retired
    USA
    Local Time:
    10:33 AM
    Now she wonders why New Orleans is called the Big Easy!

6. NsToy

NsToy Long term member

Florida, US
    Local Time:
    1:33 PM
    I remember leaving leaving an establishment in the quarter once and a nice lady came up and started rubbing on my crotch asking me to take her back to my hotel so she could "suck your dick." This was well before being caged. I can only imagine what she would have said had I been wearing a cage at the time though. I'm pretty certain this specific lady (and yes it was a lady) was going to rob me or have a friend do it.

7. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    7:33 PM
    Great adventure. What were the comments of your wife?

8. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    11:33 AM
    Very interesting story. The only problem is like you said she had a little to much to drink and that does change people. The good thing is it was something totally different than she expected so she should remember it when she sobers up. Who knows what might happen it could be interesting.

9. Cecilia B

Cecilia B Long term member

Hotel Assistant Manager
    Local Time:
    1:33 PM
    One of my fantasies is to get off work early when I'm on nights and go to the bar where BF hangs out. We started on chastity this way for my peace of mind and we've continued it. If he's not already in chastity, if I have to work that night and he's going to go out, I get to lock him up. I have to unlock him when he asks me to if he's in chastity only for that.

But one night, I actually hope to walk in and catch some girl trying to flirt with him. He always blows them off, but some of them just won't take no for an answer. Anyhow, what I want to do is tell her, "Oh, go ahead, take him in the bathroom, see if you can have your way with him and let me know what happens." I tell him to go with her, they go in the bathroom and seconds later she runs out all freaked out 'cuz he's got a lock on his cock. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

nemethda likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice