The Fun of Cape Cod Richie

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Cape Cod Richie, Jun 30, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. Cape Cod Richie

Cape Cod Richie Senior Member

Local Time:
    12:33 AM
    She threw me a curve yesterday as is her right.

We were having our shower so I had the belt off and she started stroking me. It was Day 19 of my current Chastity Run. After a few strokes I warned her to stop since I figured she was edging me. She said "noone's home" and kept going till I blew. Needless to say I was surprised.

I then asked if I was staying free after the shower for the night (she usually likes the Other Guy) or should I lock up after? She said "lock up since I want to get some sleep tonight". ???? Ughhhh.......ok. So I did.

Even though Mrs. Keyholder has been fairly predictable so far this day took me by surprise. Now it's only 8 days till St. Patrick's Day which was my release day. I'm confused. She's not (I guess). Ugh oh, oh well. Such is the life of a sub chaste male I guess.

I asked for it and it seems (a little at a time) I'm getting it.

All the above happened after I had my haircut (Mrs. Keyholder has many skills) naked in my belt with a Darby transport set on (wrist cuffs attached by chain to leg irons).

All in all a very nice Sunday afternoon. What will she do next? :kissass:

2. Cape Cod Richie

Local Time:
    Yesterday was my half year anniversary of receiving my Locked in Steel full metal chastity belt.

It's been an interesting time.

It's the first time I've enjoyed (?) chastity during the winter months. In the past cold weather and my compact anatomy caused the ring type devices to fall on the floor.

I've set new personal records of staying chaste. 31 days is my personal best. With the ring type devices I was a Friday on and Sunday off type of guy.

I've overcome equipment failure and fine tuned the belt for a precise fit with 2 visits to the manufacturer. I'm glad the belt didn't come from Germany as that's a long drive. Hehe.

I've reinforced with extended chastity that the anticipation and lust are more meaningful than a quick orgasm (though that's nice!). In fact Mrs. Keyholder let me blast on Day 19 of a 27 day Chastity Run and I was disappointed. Now I need to recharge to get to that level again. Oh well, she's the Boss.

Mrs. Keyholder has blossomed with more assertiveness and control. I sometime still need to top from the bottom concerning bondage situations but that's liveable.

Mrs. Keyholder gets more sleep at night with me locked up. In the past my sleeping disorder (parasomnia) would cause us to be exhausted in the morning even though very satisfied. She has the keys and knows how to use or not use them. A dream come true for me.

I enjoy the hidden bondage aspect of being out and about in my steel underwear.

It's all good.

I still need a little more bending before the warm months as the belt shows a bit in the rear since I had the chains shortened causing the rear of the belt to be pulled down and out.

Just last night Mrs. Keyholder mentioned how amazing it is that after 27 1/2 years of marriage we're still having all this fun. I feel lucky that she and I are open enough to not be shackled with rules that others have made.

I also am fortunate that I was able to earn and save enough to purchase the belt as I'm now in a personal recession concerning Fun Money. Whew! Poor but playing with toys.

I've learned that fantasy needs to be mixed with reality for a workable compromise.

Thanks to all the like-minded hobbyists on this site and others for all the valuable information and experiences that helped bring this endeavor to fruition.

Keep Having Fun!!

3. Cape Cod Richie

Local Time:
    New Chastity Record Set: 35 days. Wow.

It's been very interesting. As the lust has built I've had some fun. Numerous 3 hour stints in my purple denim straitjacket rolling around frustrated. (I nap after dinner but my presence is required with the Mrs. at 10pm) Added to that my leather ankle and thigh cuffs separated only about 4" (so front shield of belt doesn't dig into thighs). One night with Sensory Deprivation hood on; definitely senses deprived. Another night with older leather hood with blindfold and mouthfilling gag. These nights I enjoyed total helplessness and frustration. Stints of subspace and I even fell asleep for an hour or two. Of course Mrs. Keyholder did numerous checks and teased me. Wicked woman hehe.

Last night she promised my release (both ways) so we went to bed early (no belt on) ; me with my nice collar and fist mitts on. I was wild with lust and kissed her all over many times but got no satisfaction. We decided that after the (big) kids went to work this morning at 7 am I would have a good time. We did but.........

I found out secondhand the Other Guy (sleeping disorder) had fun before me. Darn him. Apparently in the wee hours of the morning Mrs. Keyholder teased more, tied my legs down, attached hands to collar and went for a long very slow ride on me. I have no knowledge of this. She said my size and performance was superhuman (after 35 days I guess!) and she had to be very careful as I had a hair trigger due to pent up lust.

This morning before getting up after the kids had gone she secured my hands and teased me to release (I had no knowledge at the time of the Other Guy's good luck) and I noticed that my orgasm should have been more violent.

With this Other Guy having more fun than me it's like I'm being cuckolded and I can't even watch. I'm glad for her and I do enjoy the effects of pent up lust during my Chastity Run. Boy; do all girls look more attractive when I'm in the mating mode.

Being locked in my full metal belt during my chastity does let the Mrs. have a good night's sleep. Thank goodness the Other Guy can't break stainless steel.

I'm free today for Easter festivities and don't know when lockup for next Run will occur.

I wish I could wear the belt more continuous but I seem to have a pinching issue. Even with my compact size (in all respects) the warm front shield causes my scrotum to go into summer (loose) mode and it works its way down and gets pinched occasionally when I sit. Not a big issue when home as I get out of sight and shift it up but out in the world that's not possible. Of course out in the world I'm not going to cheat (masturbate) anyway so I have a workable compromise.

The belt is fine as long as I'm home, doing errands and such. Once summer happens I may try the CB3000 again for more continuous chastity as long as things stay droopy; I can (and have) do ring type chastity devices.

Mrs. Keyholder and I laugh at the erectile dysfunction drug commercials as device chastity seems to be an all natural way to keep enjoying sex fun. At 52 things seem to be operating quite well in that department.

Keep an open mind and keep having fun!!

4. Cape Cod Richie

Local Time:
    After setting a new record (35 days) and getting released on 4-12 I waited to see what would happen.

The keys sat on the dresser for 2 or 3 days. No mention from Mrs.Keyholder on locking up again. Then she put the keys away but I heard the drawer so I knew where they were. I usually don't go looking but she's not being sneaky. I didn't say or do anything (except masturbate whenever I wanted) for 2 weeks.

I gave myself excuses such as takes too much time, slows me down doing work around the house (not really), and I need a break. Actually a break was good since I realized how boring it is to not be in chastity. I felt like a normal (ugh) 52 year old male with fleeting sexy thoughts and mostly nothing concerning sex or pleasing my Keyholder.

Finally yesterday I took the keys out of the drawer and gave them to her and said "you need to hide these better and do you want me locked up again?" She said yes and I am secure again and the Lust Monster is growing.

I'm unhappy that I had to top from the bottom and she wasn't more assertive. Going to bed last night locked in my steel underwear I kissed her all over before going to sleep. I wonder if she notices my increased lust when my male brain is locked in steel?

We're having a warm spell here in New England and now I'm experiencing being in steel during warm weather. I'm still bending the belt at the back ( a little at a time) so it doesn't show in the rear under my waist line through my shorts though I usually wear a loose t-shirt or tank top not tucked in that covers that area.

I let Mrs. Keyholder know that I was disappointed I didn't get to enjoy my 35 day Orgasm (she did though!!). That took some of my enthusiasm away for being locked up again. I'll have to beg (on my knees) for a different outcome (hehe) on my next release, whenever that is................

5. Cape Cod Richie

Local Time:
    Happy Mother's Day. My kids' mom gave me release this morning. Since I complained about missing my last blast she jumped on me this morning; to be sure it was me. I had put on rings so even though we were successful I am bruised (but happy). Going on family type vacation in 5 days so will be recovering and unlocked for 2 weeks (rats).

Once I get back I'm not vacationing till August so should have a chaste summer. drool, drool.

Happy spring to all................:gen085:

6. Cape Cod Richie

Local Time:
    Returned from vacation on 5-22. Put belt back on. No orgasm on vacation. Typical.

A night or two later I asked Mrs. Keyholder if I could sleep with Fist Mitts on. I put them on and during the night I felt some pain on my head (the lower one). Since I had the Mitts on I had no fingers so I couldn't adjust anything. I was lusty at the time so hormones took over and I went with it. The next morning I had a nasty looking blood blister to the left of my pee hole. What happened is my penis took a strange turn and got slightly stiff and ran into the edge of the slot in my front shield.

That was that. The belt stayed off and I recovered painlessly. A different kind of chastity, that's for sure. I made some adjustments to the angle of the penis tube. I'm back in the belt today (as I'm lusty) and now due to my angle adjustment the head of me is past that nub inside the tube from the stud that rides in the slot of the shield. Good. I am also past the area that injured my poor Male Brain. My only area of concern is I need to make sure I can pee since I increased the U-turn of my penis more.

My adjustment also made larger the space from the end of the penis tube to the shield. I can easily get my pinky in there to feel the end of the penis. What's amazing in the last couple of hours is my penis has not retracted back into the tube which is good since that lessens the chance of it taking a different path when it tries to swell.

Goes to show that even after 8 months of the full metal belt that adjustments are still needed. This explains why when I read of a newbie thinking they're putting on their new belt and wearing it for a long time I usually respond quickly and recommend slowing down.

As I've read in others' posts I missed the belt and feel better now that it's back on. I felt like a bored 52 year old male and didn't have an erection unless I put some real effort into it. When I'm in the belt it's like my Male Brain is on Auto Pilot and it tries to swell whenever it wants. I like it like that.

I edged a couple of times while I was out of the belt and am proud of my self control. I feel freer (?) when physically restrained down there, the same as my bondage hobby. The paradox that I enjoy. I can't, but I want to because I can't, but I have no choice due to physical restraint so my decision has no bearing, therefore I am free. It sounds nutty but I'm rolling with it!

I feel a bathroom stop coming on. Hope this works............:confused0082:

7. Cape Cod Richie

Local Time:
    No problem in bathroom. Now on to my first summer in metal chastity........Yikes............:sex021:

8. Cape Cod Richie

Local Time:
    Made 30 days yesterday. Adjusted penis tube even more during the last week. The tube; now that I stay all the way to the end now acts almost like a penis stretcher. That can't be bad but I don't really care.

As usual yesterday was a mess and I blew it again (2nd time) by trying to use vibrator and self bondage for my long awaited orgasm. I set things up so I was bound and gagged with vibrator on slow speed. I asked Mrs. Keyholder to come up in half and hour and turn it up to full speed. I got distracted and wanted to add something (finger cuffs) to my bondage and had her get them for me on the 15 minute check. Then my Male Brain lost its ambition and fell out of the vibrating ring. I was trying to get it back on when all the fooling around set it off. After 30 days I had a hair trigger and exploded. This was all wrong and was basically a ruined orgasm. Stupid me will finally let her decide how I get my hormones released next time!

I came home today and put on 2 rings and had a nice vibrator orgasm while no one was home. I was fairly tired today so I think the Other Guy may have had fun last night. I'm the last to know and I hope so as I don't want Mrs. Keyholder left out of the fun.

This time (yesterday) I asked Mrs. Keyholder to tell me when I should go back in lockup again as last time it took her 2 weeks. She said I should lock up today; so I will. She says she likes the lockup game. I wish she would be more assertive (I'm working on this).

Yesterday (while still locked up) I was going to turn over her garden for planting and as soon as she started talking bossy (about doing a good job) I thought my metal belt was going to break. Funny how that works.

I don't know my next release date but; click and away we gooooooo.

9. Cape Cod Richie

Local Time:
    My last post was Monday night. I was tired and fell asleep so I didn't lock up. The Other Guy made Mrs. Keyholder very happy Sunday night. I'm glad she's happy. I wish I knew what the Other Guy did; oh well.

On Tuesday I was talking to her on my cell from work and at the end of the conversation she said" and I want you back in tonight!". Wow. I felt a stirring down there. It's slow progress but she's starting to get it. I locked back up that night.

I've attended 2 local munches and I'm hoping to get friendly with a female dominant. Maybe we could get together so Mrs. Keyholder could get some tips on controlling wild males. Seems to be a good purpose for the effort of getting acquainted with like-minded people. Hmmmmmmmmmm............where will this go???

10. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    11:33 PM
    Good luck on that meeting! I sure wish Goddess and I had enough courage to go to a much some time. Perhaps one day. While I woudl be able to go I think I know she would not. Even though the whole group is like minded there is something that just does not connect for her that way. Anyway congrats on being back in lockup!

11. Cape Cod Richie

Local Time:
    Thanks for the reply.

That first munch was mighty scary. I didn't know what the people looked like (my fault for not looking at profiles-duh). I messaged them I would be wearing my avatar which I was (without the ring). When I went into the restaurant I asked the hostess if there was people here for a munch. She was clueless but said she had a table for 10 so I walked down to it and asked if this was the munch and the nice people said "yes" and introduced themselves. I was much relieved after that and the 2nd munch was much easier as I knew to ask for a table for 10 or something similar. Each munch we have is at a different place as we're sampling them and looking for kink friendly atmosphere. This is the beginning of a local group.

Mrs. Keyholder really enjoyed the 2nd munch (her first). She liked how everyone was friendly to her. Not all the conversations were kinky but at least when the talk wandered there all were comfortable. It's quite a different experience and at 52 years old anything new is good.

12. Cape Cod Richie

Local Time:
    It's been a busy summer. So busy I didn't get released yet. My old record was 35 days; today is day 41. Yikes!

Last week had a crazy problem- squeaking. I've had this in the past but just a little. Last week it was crazy. Every move I made there was a loud squeak. I felt like the Tin Man after a rain storm. Fortunately the squeak was so bad I was able to figure out what it was. It was the pin from the penis tube scraping on the edge of the slot in the front shield. A Q-tip with a bit of petroleum jelly applied to the sides of the pin has quieted this pesky thing.

I wonder if the Bionic Man & Woman had any squeaking problems?

Waiting for my new leather muzzle to arrive. I'll need it to keep quiet when I FINALLY get an orgasm. When will that be? I'm clueless.................:sex021:

13. Cape Cod Richie

Local Time:
    Released on Day 47. Wow. New record set and what a blast.

Totally unplanned event. I had removed the belt in the morning and she had fallen asleep on the couch downstairs after getting the 2nd kid up for work. I put on my droopy shorts and went down to look for her. She woke up and we went upstairs for some much needed snuggle and sleep-late time. After about an hour that darned phone rang. She walked around to me side of the bed and answered and started talking. I hate that stupid phone.

While she was talking she started rubbing and squeezing me through my shorts. I was getting lusty. Boy that felt good. I had warned her with the amount of days under (in) my belt I would have a hair trigger. We decided to get up but she surprised me by saying "Do yourself up good and I'll be back in 20 minutes; we'll have some fun today".

Yikes. I scrambled for toys and ended up laying on my back with legs locked together tight in 2 pairs of attached steel manacles. My wrists were locked to a short chain going to my collar. My elbows were fastened at my side by a set of leg irons with chain going behind my back. A gag strap was snugly fastened on my face to quiet the expected screaming to come.

She came in to the room and was delighted. She teased my very lightly for a while. Then she grabbed some lotion to make things slippery. That was the end for me. The coolness of the lotion and her touch and I lost it (I warned her). I exploded and pumped for quite a long time (especially for a 53 year old). That was that. She didn't do anything but stand back and watch me lose it. We got up and that was that.

Later on I put on a ring and put my cock ring vibrator to good use for 1/2 hour. Sometimes you have to do things yourself.

Now I don't know how long I'll be free. I hope I don't have to ask. She's still learning. She may want to go pole jumping tonight. I'll wait and see. I did tell her about the 47 day record and said that once a month was fine. We just got so busy that I didn't get released for a bit longer.

Being loose is weird. 2 more months and I will have done a year in chastity due to my full metal belt. It's been quite a ride and is a normal part of my life. I like the lust and hormone overload. Much more fun than any time masturbation.

What's next?????????

14. Guest 0087

Guest 0087 Member

Local Time:
    11:33 PM
    Richie, after reading your posts, you give me great hope that someday I will be able to enjoy the full time chastity. I enjoyed reading about The Other Guy and your Lust Monster. Please continue to keep us updated. I need to start saving for my belt, and I want to get a custom fitting, as i dont trust myself for the measurements.

15. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    4:33 AM
    You sure are living the dream Cape Cod Ritchie long may it continue. keep us all informed as to your next target record.:character0053:

16. Cape Cod Richie

Local Time:
    Wow, thanks for the replies. I updated the scoreboard on the side and I guess I better catch up on my log. Nice to have people reading.

After my release on Saturday (both ways) I took the weekend off from chastity. On Sunday I cheated once more (because I could). Monday came and went and finally on Tuesday I asked Mrs. Keyholder if anything happened and did she want me to lock up. I mentioned that I shouldn't have to ask; she should tell me (she's still learning). I said that I was concerned that she didn't have any fun while I was loose. She said "lock up; I had plenty of fun Sunday night". ???? I guess the Other Guy must have popped up (he shows up at night usually after an orgasm during the day) and she had a great time. She didn't want to tell me till a few days later because when she does I find out I had no sleep and then get very tired. Oh. I locked back up on Tuesday happy knowing (I guess;it's weird) that she had some great sex.

Wish I was there. I was but I wasn't. This parasomnia (also called sexsomnia) is a crazy thing. That's why I call me the Other Guy. I also don't feel guilty cheating a couple of times when loose.

Now I'm back in for 3 days and already I notice a little that the Lust Monster is starting again. I missed him while loose. I looked at pretty girls but there was no animal lust; only appreciation of beauty and form. Usually it takes me 1 week to 1 1/2 weeks for the Lust Monster to become large. I like him and so does Mrs. Keyholder as he makes me kiss and rub her all over and act like a hormone loaded teenager.

It's one or the other; orgasm that lasts a brief time or Lust that lasts for weeks. I'm greedy and selfish so I enjoy the Lust more.

Thanks for reading. It makes me keep up with my log of my fun hobby. So glad I'm not normal and/or boring (vanilla). It's much more interesting to be unique. I enjoy being unique and I also enjoy unique people. (What's my word for the month?)

Hopefully by my next release I'll have my newly purchased leather muzzle. A new way to stay quiet. It's summer and I wonder how much noise the Other Guy makes with the open windows. Of course I'll have to train Mrs. Keyholder on how to install it. She does quite well installing a leather armbinder on the Other Guy though he fights all the way and she can also install my Sensory Deprivation Hood (but that doesn't keep the noise down-just everything else).

Oops. In answer to my next target record I really don't have one. The 47 days was by accident due to us being busy. I like once a month (30 days) as I've read it's healthy for body parts down there. Haven't tried the milking thing. Always something to learn but my rear compartment is crowded and haven't had much luck getting anything up there. Tried a very small plug a while back but it just wouldn't go.

Gotta clean up and get locked up. I actually have a 2 day weekend. Incredible.

17. Cape Cod Richie

Local Time:
    Today I did my vacuum the stairs and 2nd floor detail. Naked of course and in chains. Nothing on but my steel underwear. Then a collar and 2 wrist cuffs (like my avatar). Darby leg irons and a 26" and 16" choker chain locked together going from center of leg iron chain to front of collar. Then at the connection of 2 choker chains a 16" chain locked in center and attached left and right to each wrist cuff. Add vacuum cleaner and away I go.

Stairs and 2nd floor look great. Mrs. Keyholder is very happy and said"how many other wives have a chained slave to work for them?" I said "maybe more than we know". In my fantasy world I would be naked and in chains every day along with my steel underwear. Grrrrr........ Can't wait for my new muzzle to arrive. Maybe I'll be lucky and can wear my glasses with it. I'm nearsighted so that would be a plus.

It was cool last night so I spent the night in my collar and Fist Mitts. I left her some hardware to attach them together but we slept well and my bondage went no further (rats). The longer I spend in chastity the more I want to restrain the rest of my body.

That's about it for now. Have a munch (my 4th) on Tuesday night with 8 new people. 3 males and 5 females (I think hehe). Should be interesting. They are all single. Myself and Mrs. Keyholder and the Club president and his slave are the only 2 couples this time. This will be different as in the past we've had mostly couples (interesting ones of course).

Have to go check the tracking on my new muzzle. When will it get here? I love anticipation.:gen085:

18. Cape Cod Richie

Local Time:
    Sunday night we were showering as usual and after conditioner (very slippery) she grabbed my Male Brain and started teasing. She went at it like she wasn't going to stop. Felt very good and she said I did a great job vacuuming so here was my reward and I exploded.

That was nice but 5 days of chastity went down the tubes. I was happy but sad. Now I have to start all over again.

My new muzzle came today so I tried it on and since I was loose grabbed a 1 1/4 ring and the vibrating cock ring to test the muzzle for screaming (how's that for an excuse?). So I had a cheater before I lock up tonight. I usually am trustworthy; more so with lots of days under my belt but an orgasm after only 5 days is like a waste.

Mrs. Keyholder can be unpredictable; that's for sure. I wish she would be more unpredictably dominating. Still working on that. Hope to get my new friends from the munches to maybe give her some instruction in the future. Selfish me (I'm truthful to myself).

Oh, the new muzzle works great; can only go "mmmmmmmmmm". Yikes. More fun when it's cooler though. We're having a heat wave here in New England.

What's next????

19. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    where was the muzzle from any pictures?. glad to see you making the most of your free time:character0028:

20. Cape Cod Richie

Local Time:
  21. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    cool muzzle mate that could be just what i need to stop me biting my nails with all this frustration of being locked:scared0016:

22. Cape Cod Richie

Local Time:
    Just finished a week's vacation. Purpose was to paint trim on house. Of course bondage play and full time chastity came included.

Wore my new muzzle every night and like they say it did get broken in. Had some very lusty moments. Day 20 today on Sunday the 30th.

Mrs. Keyholder obliged a couple of times for my after dinner bondage break. She laced on my Sensory Deprivation Hood (night off from muzzle) and then buckled on my purple straitjacket. 2 1/2 hrs of forced relaxation.

I believe 3 nights of bondage setups with MEO Self Bondage Time Lock. First night with Darby transportation set(handcuffs chained to leg irons) on. Leg irons attached to bottom of bed. Time Lock attached to headboard between muzzle and chain. Comfy but couldn't get out till Lock melted. Nice.

Another night spent spread-eagled with leather cuffs and Time Lock on one of them. Muzzle on for this one too. Nice subspace spread to 4 corners of bed while waiting.

One night I just spent relaxing with my muzzle on. It's great. I can only see forward and to the sides.

Also vacuumed the cellar naked except for chastity belt and leg irons. Very nice and Mrs. Keyholder likes it that way. Wish those darned (big) kids would move out so we could play this way more often. Oh well.........

:chores010:

23. Cape Cod Richie

Local Time:
    As of Oct. 22 I have been free due to reasons I cannot reveal at present.

I'm miserable. I hate it. It's boring. I feel so normal, so un-unique, so vanilla, and so old. After 13 months of a fantasy come true I must be experiencing Chastity Withdrawal.

I'm not interested in being bound. I don't feel like viewing my collection of lusty websites. Females don't have that glow around them anymore. I cheated once or twice after but I have not self abused myself to soreness.

Being true to myself I know that I have an addictive personality. Being addicted to not doing something is unusual.

I have a boring mundane repetitive life due to bad or no career decisions years ago. Chastity made it interesting and easy to forget about for a while. I am employed and have all the necessities of life. All I want is to find happiness but life seems determined to make me miserable. Looking into my future is saddening. Retirement is a fantasy so far. I will have to work till I die. Terrific.

I sure hope I can get back into my metal belt. Happiness from a material object; that's sad in itself but I'm rolling with it at this stage. Not many options.

Envious of all you chastised males

:sad0064:

24. Cape Cod Richie

Local Time:
    Yay!! I'm back in chastity. Let the Lust Monster reappear. I have a tighter fitting belt with a new liner. Yikes!

Now to get back in the groove and let the hormones pile up. It's easy. Stay locked up.

25. Cape Cod Richie

Local Time:
    It's Saturday midday and the Lust Monster is definitely large. My morning routine is wake up, get key, unlock for bathroom (never do #2 with belt on) and cleaning, and then reinstall belt. Key goes back to Mrs. Keyholder for security.

This morning was a bit different. Mrs. was going out and I'm on call for snow duty. I did my routine but didn't put belt on. I don't wear the belt at work (not risking my employment for fantasy). I figured I would get call to go to work (crazy weather). After reading the news I ended up at my lusty websites and the Lust Monster reared its lusty head. I started edging. I normally edge twice a week to make sure everything is functioning properly down there. Boy, today it felt really good (27 days into this Chastity Run) and it was getting scary. I couldn't just lock myself in bondage as I might have to work. I did put on my Martin's Rigid Fiddle for a while but that just made me lustier.

Knowing myself and being tortured with this situation I locked myself back up. The Mrs. is available via cell phone should I get the call and need the key location. Whew!! Feels good to be able to relax in my full metal belt. That Lust Monster is powerful but he can't defeat stainless steel.

I've had my waist belt shortened 1/2". For anyone thinking of shortening their waist belt I will tell you that 1/2" is a Big Change. I had to bend perfectly as I had no slack left. The belt is more a part of me and there's absolutely no way I can push it down over my hips. Before I think that with super effort I might have been able to. Also I used to remove the belt to go to church. I got pinched bad when driving and things weren't that good with all the sitting down and standing up during the service. Since my resizing I have worn it to church 3 times with no problem. This shows how a properly fitting belt is so important.

The belt fits perfectly and now that my hormones are restrained I am free. This is what I call the Bondage Paradox. Without restraint I feel restrained and out of control. The more physically restrained I am the freer I feel as I have no choice.

I am scheduled release (I hope) on Valentine's Day which will be 35 days. My record so far is 47 days. I usually get released on holidays but there is no holiday till April 19 which will be 64 days. I may set a new record. Of course that depends if Mrs. Keyholder can last that long! She likes the Lust Monster to be let loose on occasion. I guess (I know) it's up to her. That's how it should be.

Pant, pant, sweat, sweat, is it hot in here??

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice