My thoughts

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by madamsboy, Mar 5, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    9:42 AM
    I'm a 28" waist, but take a 30" in pants because of my hips.

In the end after trying on the different panties Madam purchased for me, Madam settled on a Lavender Bikini cut pair that were a size 5 in Hanes

2. madamsboy

Local Time:
    Baby Boy's log, Supplemental. Stardate 63391.2

Last night Madam informed me that when we dog sit again in >3 weeks I will be walking the dog dressed up so I better keep myself clean shaven on the face. I normally let my facial hair grow or I look like a friggin' 20 year old!

In the middle of the night (ok early morn 4am) Madam and I were both awake. Me because of the CB, I still can't sleep very well with it, and Madam because of her not being able to sleep as is normal for her. Madam started playing with me (just great, I didn't hurt enough from nocturnal erections, she has to start on me to bring up one intentionally :spider:). She was playing with my nipples, then not so gently with her balls which already are swollen from the CB. That Hurt! I am not a person for pain at all! My head, chest and back have enough pains to begin with that there is no solution for.
    So madam continued teasing me, we discussed her nipple piercing and set a time frame for them to be done. We also discussed bars versus rings, and who she wanted to go with her. Madam had been talking of having a male friend of ours go with, but said that she was going to ask a female friend to go with her (any volunteers?). After this discussion Madam finally let me start playing with her breasts, I love playing with Madam's breasts. Madam Had me suck on them mostly with mouth on one and hand kneading the other. In her words like a baby does when breast feeding. Madam eventually thought she had an orgasm as her headache came on like it typically does after an orgasm for her.

This morning sadly though the kids aggravated Madam to the point where she will likely not be around most of the weekend and I will have to deal with the kids myself. Boy will the kids be sorry, I am not a nice parent, never really have been, probably never will.

I am hoping for good news today on my friends legal case, hopefully I won't need to spend money to bail his butt out of jail, he has already been sitting for 4 weeks! Now they are talking about 5 years on 2 bull shit charges :rant:

oh well, back to your regularly scheduled programming.

3. madamsboy

Local Time:
    Madam was around for the weekend as it turns out and that was a good thing friday night. Details to follow after Madam has posted her side as there are things that are to be posted and things that are not to be posted. :fighting0085:
    I'm playing it safe :smilies_xxx06:

4. madamsboy

Local Time:
    Madam has posted her side of the events here To clarify, the missionary position was done with Madam standing at the side of the bed with me lying face up and my rear end up on pillows to even out the height and my legs on Madam's shoulders.
    Her teasing me was absolutely amazing, she brought me to the edge at least 5 times before letting me cum. I didn't realize Madam knew how to do that.
    MAdam also broached the subject of extended chastity time, but I did have to say that with the current CB setup I wouldn't be able to as after a week I already have sores and what can best be described as bruising on her shaft.
    My figuring is the only way that it would be possible is with a full belt, which poses problems when you have little kids constantly hugging, and climbing on you.

5. bitchmadam

bitchmadam Member

Local Time:
    8:42 AM
    he think after this weekend the fun is stopped he is wron he will be back in the cage and will have to do another fashion show with pics this time!:happy0030: :butterfly:

6. madamsboy

Local Time:
    I was / am a bit bored and I was looking at MW's thread about overposting and wanted to see where I stood in the scheme of things. Much to my surprise I see that I joined the board when it was about 1 month old, and that was a year and a half ago. My how things have changed in that time frame.
    I've been through a CB2k, CB6K, birdlocked, and now have a CB6Ks. I/We are looking into getting something better since I am tired of the pains I have with the aforementioned units. I am not a pain person. I am thinking of plopping down the couple hundred plus for a mature metal device, but I am not sure of a. how to pay for it b. since it is a ball trap device whether it will be any better than the previous units. I know in another thread someone linked to a $200 full belt unit, but the question is if anyone actually has owned one, and if so how comfortable is it?

back to my original thought, I was surprised to also find out that with only 670ish posts I am the 10th highest poster on here, not sure if that is a good thing or not. at least my average is only about 1 a day so I'm cool with that.

Nothing really happening on the play front, which can most probably be attributed to me being unlocked until we can figure out something that will work better.

til next time
    boy

7. madamsboy

Local Time:
    so, a series of updates.
    1. we sold all the plastic chastity we had because they all had quality/comfort issues.
    2. we bought a jailbird, which is now for sale.
    3. we took a long time off before recently starting again, we however found the jailbird unsuitable for long term use with me.
    4, Madam has taken a boyfriend that is in control of both of us. We actually gave him a key to my Jailbird before we noticed the serious scabs on the underside of my shaft.
    5. We have ordered an evotion #8 for use without piercing. Madam and her boyfriend haven't decided if they want me pierced yet.
    6. I guess you could say I'm a cuckold now as madam majorly prefers the boyfriend to me, something I have accepted. He is, not surprisingly, larger than me. She likes that he is taking control, something I don't do.
    7. we are supposed to go out shopping today for a new strap-on harness that will fit her.

8. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    2:42 PM
    Nearly 9 years, Is this the longest running blog I wonder?

All best wishes.

And congratulations!:):):):):)

9. madamsboy

Local Time:
    except for the 8 year gap when I wasn't visiting the forum because of some members who apparetnly are no longer here. We are now getting more serious.
    We ordered a temp chastity device that hopefully will work comfortably until the Evotion comes in.
    We went out shopping yesterday and got some new toys, ordered a harness. We also saw a t-shirt that says sleeping with the bull. Trying to decide if we should buy it.

10. madamsboy

Local Time:
    on monday we went toy shopping. Got a couple of larger butt plugs, a dildo and a harness. 1 butt plug is for her as sir likes her wearing one (as do I) and likes to fuck her ass so it should make that easier on her. Madam wanted me to get a larger one so I would be stretched out more, not 100% sure why as sir has not expressed interest in my ass, but madam has (hence the new harness and dildo).
    We ended up buying the shirt, but it actually said "Cuddle with a bull"
    we also ordered a temp cheap chastity device that has adjustable ring gap, so hopefully that will cure the chaffing I've gotten with the jailbird. It only needs to be good enough until I get the evotion 8 in a while. Madam just didn't want me going without a device, she did insist that on the shipping label it have both her and sir's name on it. Same with the harness, which we ordered from a walk-in store that was just out of stock at the time.

On sunday night I actually had what is probably best termed as a nervous breakdown about all of it. I did work my way through it, and came to the conclusion that whatever she wants to make her happy I will accept as I love her too much to lose her after all these years. We've known each other since we were toddlers.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice