Ladies: are you a planner or a pantser?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by PuellaPurpurea, Jan 24, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. PuellaPurpurea

Local Time:
    12:32 AM
    I'm curious, fellow dommes and keyholders. Let's talk about how you schedule your partner's lockups. Do you plan out your partner's denial and releases far in advance, broadcasting your conviction that you know exactly what you want? Or do you keyhold "by the seat of your pants," playing it by ear to keep your partner on his toes and force him to respect your whim? Or something in between? Tell us all about it! Let's hear how your style plays into your relationship.

The boys are free to answer this question on their partners' behalf, should they be so moved. <3

WOTAN13 likes this.
  2. bnd2plz

bnd2plz I keep my favorite things locked up tight!

Flight Attendant
    USA
    Local Time:
    1:32 AM
    I'm so random with it, I surprise myself at times. He never knows what's coming and sometimes, neither do I.

Felix cum ea and PuellaPurpurea like this.
  3. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:32 AM
    She doesn’t have a plan. Sometimes she had intentions of letting me out and felt differently after her O etc. Sometimes she had planned to keep me locked but changed her mind and wanted me instead. I don’t think she dwells on it much, and came to terms with “this is about me right” awhile ago.

We did do loctober once, I think she felt handcuffed by it though and didn’t participate on the next.

4. thefemdecided

thefemdecided Long term member

Local Time:
    9:32 AM
    Our plan is to be random! Either of us can lock or unlock Ian as and when the mood takes us. We aren't aiming for world records, so randomness does occur reasonably frequently. What is decided is our more general lifestyle, as we have other peccadilloes.

Love
    Jane and Janet
    XX

WOTAN13 and manintyres like this.
  5. mwsubmissy

mwsubmissy Active member

Local Time:
    3:32 AM
    My wife/key holder use to be when ever the mood hit her I never knew when it was going to happen. That seem to be changing now. I found out New Years Eve that I was getting a chance to cum at midnight and if i screwed up my next chance would be after Valentines day. I was a good boy all day and got my orgasm. She is holding true to her word so far. She said she wants longer times between my orgasms. I guess my orgasms for this year will be in the single digits. She is really starting to plan every thing now. So far she has planed 4 romantic weekends Feb 24, Apr 15, June 23 and Oct 20. She is planning things way out now such a sudden change.

6. PuellaPurpurea

Local Time:
    12:32 AM
    That is quite a shift! I'd be pretty spooked if I were in your shoes... <3

I myself have historically gravitated towards following my whim, but I'd actually like to take steps in the other direction, much as your wife did. I seem to scare my boy much more when I draft up a harsh plan and stick to it, and scaring him makes me feel powerful. ^^

7. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    8:32 AM
    I'm a planner. When I got my lockee secured, I planned he'd not get any sexual satisfaction again howsoever (historic reasons I won't repeat here now). And he hasn't and won't.

Now he's lost it.

And I've got it!:strong::strong::strong:

8. Breathe

Breathe Be true to yourself

United States
    Local Time:
    1:32 AM
    I'd say I'm a mix of the two, unsurprisingly. Our situation is a little unconventional, but I suppose that applies to many of us here on CM. :)

We're new to chastity and have approached it accordingly (slow). However, his body seems to be adjusting quickly. I thought we'd be limited by his physical job and our geographical distance, but that's not the case anymore.

For now, the only planned lock ups are when he's away from Me. Which... is the majority of the time currently, so it's a pretty firm plan on that front. I expect once we're living together, My keyholding tactics will change and evolve.

Otherwise, I unlock him when I want to play or decide to give him stimulation, quite like before in our pre-chastity D/s relationship. Spontaneous romps are some of My favorites, so pantsing (literally and figuratively) has always been fun. :)

9. thefemdecided

thefemdecided Long term member

Local Time:
    Quite right too! Ian is always locked when he has to be away, not that we don’t trust him, but as a constant reminder that he is ours. For obvious reasons we use a plastic numbered lock, so if he wanted he could get out, though he never has. FaceTime is very useful for the “show us now” check! We have renamed it DickTime, it works just as well for that.

Jane & Janet
    XX

10. jackcage

jackcage Member

Local Time:
    It's whim management here. She will often pop the key into my lock and then smile followed by 'maybe not'. So powerful:)

Felix cum ea and WOTAN13 like this.
  11. Ilikebond

Ilikebond Long term member

Local Time:
    2:32 AM
    Wife plans sometimes, but usually just tells me to strip and ties me to the bed and locks my ass up.

WOTAN13 likes this.
  12. WOTAN13

WOTAN13 New member

Local Time:
    i am new in chastity and sadly i am free, uncollared, looking for a cruel sadistic DOMINANT LADY to be owned by her under slavery contract 24/7, locked in heavy metal chastity cage permanently. however even so i am alone, i have to choose one model of metal chastity cage. i need to be counciled. thank you all.

13. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Can be done and welcome to the site as i see this is your first post. But it needs someone who'll WANT to do it and thinks you're worth the trouble. Easier said than done. But look around and see and you never know..........

WOTAN13 likes this.
  14. Felix cum ea

Felix cum ea Vanilla Chaste

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
    Maybe I'm over romantic :love: on this issue too; but to me it is all about what she wants. :+1:
    And it has proven to be unpredictable; just the way I love her! :love:
    So, I'm lucky :p (well at least I feel lucky: she decides and I accept, no questions asked).:love:
    My 2 cents.. (got it right this time with the 2 cents expression, I hope :D)

PuellaPurpurea and Joroincharge like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice