Beautiful and her footman in the day to day

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Beautiful and her footman, Jan 21, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Beautiful and her footman

Beautiful and her footman Long term member

Local Time:
    12:46 PM
    Today was a pretty good Saturday for us. We woke up and made our breakfast of coffee, toast, and a protein shake. Once it warmed up a little, we went on our weekly walk at the local park. After about 3 miles, we headed home to shower.

In the shower Beautiful had me shave her legs and wash her hair and body. She has me kneel in the shower and places her foot on my shoulder while I shave her legs. After toweling her off, I rubbed oils and conditioner in her hair followed by a thorough brushing. We finished getting dressed and I drove her to meet some of her girlfriends for a lunch meeting.

We shared a meal before I went to run errands leaving her to do her thing with her friends. After making a few stops I did the weekly grocery shopping. I made it home and got the groceries put away just in time to pick up Beautiful from her meeting. I packed up all her supplies while she finished chit-chatting. There were comments made about how patiently I was waiting for Beautiful while she talked with the other women. Beautiful told the other girls that I’d wait there all day if she wanted me too. She was not wrong.

At home we were lucky enough to find ourselves with no kids at the house. A very welcome rarity and we took advantage of the opportunity. I cooked, served, ate, and cleaned up after dinner wearing only my cage. For our after dinner activities, Beautiful was planning on letting me fuck her feet and edge a few times. As luck would have it, I had finally earned enough points from doing chores to get to have PIV sex with her. She gives me a point or two for completing assignments, chores and other honey-do type things. It took me 3 weeks to earn the 50 points I needed for the reward I got tonight. I was unlocked! 3 Orgasms later (Hers, not mine) I’m back in the cage.

For desert, Beautiful had ice cream. She ate while laying in bed. I was kneeling on the floor next to her rubbing her legs and feet. She was kind enough to share her ice cream with me.

-the footman

2. SoftStart

SoftStart New member

Local Time:
    4:46 AM
    @Wingman222

This is how you should be treating your Goddess when you have an opportunity to do so.

@Beautiful and her footman I look forward to reading more about how your dynamics work and the exploits you get up to.

3. Beautiful and her footman

Local Time:
    Our Sunday:

It began like many other weekend mornings: breakfast of a shake and toast for me, and coffee with toast for the footman. However, on this Sunday we came across the unusual situation of not having a long list of things to do. No errands. No chores. There was still the usual To-Do list. But nothing that NEEDED to be done today.

For the last week we've had some chilly weather. However, today it was so nice out. So nice, in fact, that the footman decided to complete 2 items on the To-Do list. They were outdoor tasks involving the front and back yards. He earned himself 6 points in completing those 2 tasks.

After he completed those tasks, we took a shower together...where he bathed me, groomed himself, and we enjoyed each others company.

Afterwards I decided to lie in bed with only a blanket to keep myself covered. The footman prepared a delicious dinner (tomato soup with feta cheese) and scrumptious dessert (homemade apple crisp). It was all so yummy. But I couldn't eat it all. Since only being covered with a blanket, the footman brought dinner and dessert to me in bed. Afterwards, he cleaned up all the dishes.

Currently, the footman is downstairs preparing all the things I will need to take with me to work for breakfast, lunch, and snacks. I've already told him that this evening I would fondle his caged cock and his recently emptied scrotum. He was pleased that I said I would, and now looks forward to it.

So far that has been our Sunday...
    Just out of curiosity, who would be interested in hearing about our first ever Scene Night? I'm considering that for my next post.

- Beautiful

4. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    1:46 PM
    I'm definitely interested in hearing :). Curious if you live in the midwest as it was a heat wave today here also lol.

5. Beautiful and her footman

Local Time:
    Nope. We don't. But it sure was nice not freezing my goodies off today.

guest 2942 likes this.
  6. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    5:46 PM
    Great start to a blog. Keep it up!:):):)

7. Beautiful and her footman

Local Time:
    Thank you very much.

8. Beautiful and her footman

Local Time:
    Back to work! Not for me, but Beautiful had to go to the office. I’m still getting paid to sit at home while I wait for a phone call. I got up after Beautiful finished dressing and packed up her lunch and belongings for work. I walked her out to her car and opened her door and loaded up her stuff like I do everyday. I would find out later that I forgot to put her water cup in her bag. She takes a fresh cup every Monday.

I didn’t sleep well the night before, so I took longer than normal drinking my coffee and messing around on the computer before getting started with my day. Monday is meal prep day for now. At least it will be until I go back to work. I made breakfast burritos with turkey sausage, onions, potatoes, and eggs; lunches of ground turkey and onions over quinoa with honeyed sweet potatoes; and dinners of turkey kielbasa and onions, roasted cauliflower, and more quinoa and sweet potatoes. I know thats a lot of turkey but it’s healthy and Beautiful likes it. Beautiful knew I was tired and she offered me an extra reward point if I got all the prepping done before 1:30. I finished at 12:45 :)

The rest of the day went by, Beautiful did her work and I paid some bills and finished some homework. We had our usual homecoming routine. I greeted Beautiful in the garage when she arrived home and carried in her things. I unpacked her stuff and we went up to the bed room. Once there, I knelt in front of her as she sat on the bed. I took off her shoes and rubbed her feet and legs while we talked about our days. This was followed by dinner, clean-up, and making her lunch for tomorrow. I took extra care to make sure her water cup was set out for me to pack tomorrow morning.

I’m not sure what if any activities are going to go on tonight, I have to attend a college class in about an hour. Beautiful said that since I can’t be here to play with her that I have to wear a butt plug to school tonight. I think it’s sweet that she wants to make sure that I am thinking about her tonight while we’re apart.

-the footman

Mark Owen, skD, Hobgoblin169 and 3 others like this.
  9. Subbyinpanties

Local Time:
    Kind of like my typical day. Full time house hubby. Sold my business two years ago. Love serving my wife and taking care of the house. My butt plug can be controlled by her phone wherever she is.

10. Beautiful and her footman

Local Time:
    So our FIRST Scene Night:

I had not idea what I should do for this. Part of resuming footman's chastity was that there would be a Scene Night once a month. This month I was planning it (for next month I instructed him to plan it). So where would I start? I had never done a scene or planned one. I also don't have outfits really. I have a few nice things, but how was I going to create a scene?

I quickly remembered I have this cute (but sexy) Mrs. Claus outfit (I might post a pic of it- later). Seeing as it was so close to Christmas, because I planned it earlier this month, I figured it would work.

So my character name was Mistress Claus. ;) I picked out the following toys:
    - Nipple clamps
    - Wartenberg Wheel
    - Butt plug
    - Candle
    - Whip
    - Ankle and wrist cuffs
    - Blindfold

Along with wearing the Mistress Claus outfit, I wore thigh high stockings and knee high boots.
    I wrote a little dialogue for myself. I told him that Santa Claus had sent me because he had been so NAUGHTY towards "Beautiful". During the dialogue I would use each of the toys.

It went a little something like this:

I had him put on the blindfold. Next, I had him lie down and I bound his wrists and ankles. We have a massage table, so I locked his wrists and ankles to the table.
    I then had him spread his legs. I gently pushed the butt plug in his anus slowly. This took a minute. I penetrate him with a pulsing motion.
    Once the butt plug was in, I applied the nipple clamps. That cause some minor pain.
    I read a little more from the script I typed up. Then I proceeded to use the wheel on him. I started at his feet, worked up his legs, tested his scrotum with it, his cock, torso, and then his arms. He jumped a little. But he later claimed that it did not hurt.
    I read a little more from my script, then came the whip. I did the same upward progress. Feet, legs, midriff, chest, and arms. He later admitted that stung a little. In all fairness, that left a few red marks. (This is where I have the most difficulty- I don't like seeing marks on him)
    A little more from the script...
    Next, I lit the candle and began dripping wax all over the whip marks left on his torso. Again, he jumped, but later said it didn't "hurt".
    His final punishment?
    I unlocked his restraints, had him bend over the massage table, and spanked him with my bare hand...until his ass cheeks were red.

Once I was done "torturing" and punishing him for his naughty behavior, I told him that I might let him recover at that time if he gave me at least one orgasm. I lie down on the massage table. He first removed my knee high boots, then my thigh high stockings, and finally he removed my matching red, velvet thong. He then went down on me for several minutes. Since he was making me feel so good, and had given me an orgasm doing that, I told him he could have some PIV for a few minutes. I did not let him cum, however.

That ended Scene Night.
    However, to keep from straying from our day to day, I will tell you this:
    ...that while I'm typing this out for you, footman is lying beside me edging himself this entire time until I'm finished writing this entry.

- Beautiful

11. Beautiful and her footman

Local Time:
    It was the usual morning, I got Beautiful off to work and went back in to have my coffee. Shortly thereafter my phone went off, it was Beautiful with my tasks for the day. I was to finish two projects that I had been working on for the last day or two, and I was to wear my butt plug while doing it. I decided to start my projects after lunch as they were both outside projects and I wanted to wait for the temperature to rise a little. The plug she has me wear isn’t large and while I can’t say that it’s comfortable, it’s usually not that bad. Usually. My body was not happy with the intrusion today and there was some discomfort, spasms and other such unpleasantries. I made it through though, fortunately today’s projects only took me about 2 hours.

I was in my usual place, on my knees in the laundry room facing out into the garage, when Beautiful pulled up in the driveway and pressed the button to raise the garage door. After opening her car door and taking care of her things it was upstairs to remove her shoes, rub her feet and legs, and talk about our days. She’d had a long day already and we both still had school work and other business to attend to. I was expecting a quiet night with only little play. I was wrong.

After we were done with all our respective work, Beautiful told me to run her a bath and to set up the next chapter in our smutty, BDSM audio book. We listened to the story while I used the loofa to drip warm water over Beautiful’s shoulders, chest, and breasts. The story must have gotten her excited. After the cleaning, shaving, and post-bath routine we tried a suggestion from MANDY. She suggested the Beautiful use me as a footstool. We really don’t do many activities where that would fit into our day to day routine so we improvised. I moved the bench away from her make-up table and she sat on me instead. It was quite an interesting adventure. We were both naked and the skin to skin contact was unlike anything I had experienced before. I was on my knees and I dropped my shoulders all the way to the carpet. I made sure to keep my hips directly over my knees so that I wouldn’t be using muscle strength to hold weight. For me it was like a little quiet time to meditate and relax, and I liked felling her ass pressed into mine. She said I was a little bit too tall of a stool and she had to scrunch down to see in the mirror. It was just as I was finishing up being a piece of furniture that she informed me that she had decided it was time to milk me.

We have only tried this two other times with mixed results, but tonight we made a lot of progress. She had me get on the bed and started with me on my back. She lubed up the prostate massager and started getting to work. It went in easily thanks to my ass being prepared earlier with the butt plug. After sometime with no milk, she took off the cage and tried to see if she could squeeze some out with her hand. While she did get a drop, this also resulted in her penis getting hard. We kept at it but we weren’t getting anywhere so she decided to just pound my ass with the toy. “Do you like how that feels?”, She said. I said, “no, not at all”, but my lie detector was going off and she knew the truth. By lie detector I mean that I was hard as a rock. Beautiful likes me on my back for milking because she says it fascinates her to watch me cum without anything touching her penis. She likes to watch it dribble out and she can’t see it as well when I’m on my knees. Even so, we decided to try it again with me on my knees. It didn’t take her long and she had a nice, slow, steady stream going. It wasn’t a lot, but she also was kind enough let me have an orgasm just 7 days ago. This was our most successful milking so far.

I guess between the chapter in the book, which Beautiful really enjoyed, and the successful milking she was past ready to orgasm herself. She instructed me go get her bullet vibrator and bring it to her. I asked her what she would like from me and her response was, “surprise me.” Since I was still uncaged I decided to penetrate her while she used her vibrator on her clit. I was promptly told, “No!” and she hooked her leg around my neck and pulled my face into her very wet, very delicious, very wet, very engorged pussy. From the sounds and phrases coming out of Beautiful’s mouth, I could tell she was not only pleased with my performance, but much more excited than the average night. I guess a good book and a some milk will do that to a girl. After a few minutes she had me add a finger inside of her. I started a slow ‘come here’ motion with my finger on her G-spot while continuing to flick her clit with my tongue. She slowly slid her foot down between my legs and rubbed it just once against her swollen cock. I would have loved to fuck those gorgeous feet of hers. As much as I wanted to find a way to get some sensation from her foot, I made sure to concentrate on her pleasure and I kept the pressure going on her clit. I could taste her body releasing fluids and feel her swelling up. She brought her little bullet vibrator down and put it in her favorite spot, just on the right side of her clit. I continued with my tongue and finger while the vibrator hummed away. I had just replaced the batteries too so the vibrations were strong. She was building and building, repeatedly pushing her sex hard into my face. Finally, her back arched, hips bucked, mouth moaned, and legs quivered as fluids flowed as she came on my face and fingers. I quickly removed my tongue because her clitoris gets over sensitive immediately, but i left my finger inside and let her ride the wave down with a little sensation. Nothing makes me happier than seeing, hearing, and tasting her pleasure. Thank you, Beautiful, for the most amazing night.

-the footman

12. Beautiful and her footman

Local Time:
    What can I say about today? I had very mixed feelings.

Footman had made plans to go out of town to see our daughter at school. I was unable to go because I had to work today. My mixed feelings were that I was happy he was going to see and get to spend time with her, BUT of course I was going to miss him.

He left this afternoon while I was at still at work.

I called footman on may way home from work and we talked the entire drive home. Sadly I new that he would not be home waiting for me when I arrived.

I prepared myself for the many things I would need to get ready for work tomorrow. I would need to put today's dirty dishes in the dishwasher, make my shakes for tomorrow, get my snacks ready, as well as get my dinner ready and clean up from that.

I walked in the house with my bags, about to get ready for the night's upcoming duties. When I walked in the kitchen, sitting on the counter were my snacks and two nutritional supplements I take to work. I was touched that he took the time to get some of my things ready for me prior to leaving on his trip. I immediately called him to thank him for his thoughtfulness. Little did I know it wouldn't be the last time I would call him for such a thing this evening.

I went upstairs to change into something comfortable. When I went up to our bedroom, lying on the massage table were my comfy pants, a sweatshirt, long socks, and my evening clothing with a note that said "stay warm". My jaw dropped. I turned toward my makeup table and there was a note on my mirror that said "Miss you". And on the bed was a card he had gotten me. As I went into the bathroom, there was a note on the mirror calling me Beautiful. In the shower was a cute one requesting I "SEND NUDES". And finally, on the ledge of my tub there was a bag of salts that had a note that said "Maybe a bath". I called him once again, crying with happiness at how thoughtful he was.

I then had my dinner, while watching a movie. I took my dirty dishes downstairs to clean them up and make my shakes for tomorrow. I hadn't finished one of my shakes from today, so I went to put it in the fridge. To my shock, there were my two shakes for tomorrow, already made. I placed the third shake next to them.

After returning to our bedroom, I sat back down on our bed. As I put my hand down, it hit something firm. As I searched the blankets, I finally found my Whisper Bullet toy with a note "Just in case." How many more surprises would there be? I called him yet again. I was crying with happiness, once again.

This is my footman: caring; he aims to please; a hard worker; patient; obedient (mostly ;) ); and full of surprises, to name just a few things. He pleases me greatly. We may have differences of opinion, but we never fight. I would not want a different footman.

I hope that all you KHs out there have a sub/footman/caged SO that is as wonderful as mine. I hope all of you subs/footmen/caged SOs treat your KH as amazing as mine does.

- Beautiful

Mark Owen, skD, CagedAnimal2 and 5 others like this.
  13. Beautiful and her footman

Local Time:
    I was excited to see the garage door start to go up and Beautiful pull in. I missed being home with her last night. It was only one night apart but it was just a month ago that we were apart for 2 months. Soon, I’ll be traveling often for work again. We’ve been spoiled getting to spend so much time together. She was kind enough to send a few revealing photos while I was away. After spending a little extra time catching up while I rubbed her feet and legs it was time for dinner. I brought her some pasta from a trendy Italian restaurant I ate at with my daughter last night.

After dinner we went upstairs for a shower. Beautiful had had a long day at work and she was tired. The internet was slow and it took her about 2 hours longer than normal to get all her work done. When Beautiful gets tired she gets goofy. She exudes all manner of silliness. It really is quite cute. The problem is, while I was also tired, I was quite horny. We have discovered that these two moods do not mix well for us. She was rubbing on the cage which is great and gets me going 100 miles per hour in one direction. Then she starts making her normally cute little goofy noises and I cant say why but to me it’s like the car gets T-boned by a train. In seconds I am frustrated (not in a good way), irritated, and get a headache. Its the same for me if I’m concentrating on writing a paper for school and one of the kids comes up and starts asking 100 questions. The difference is, with the kids I can just ask them to give me a minute and I’ll get back to them. With beautiful I don’t want to stop her if thats what she wants to do. It doesn’t take her long to see the look on my face and she can tell I’m not in a good mood. She knows I don’t like mixing sexy and goofy and she apologizes. I told her that she has nothing to apologize for, there’s just going to be times that we’re not on the same page. I think I have to figure out how to mix the two, I’m just not sure how I’m going to do it.

Tonight was also spa night. We do one twice a month. On spa night Beautiful gets an hour massage on the massage table. I put on spa music, fire up the diffuser with lavender oil, and light some candles. I like spa night usually, but tonight I was still trying to let go of the frustration from earlier. Beautiful offered to let me edge on her feet but I didn’t think either of us were really in the mood for that and declined. I’m sure it wouldn’t have taken long for mood to change, but she only made the offer because she felt bad. I got her dressed in her PJ’s on the table and then carried her over to the bed and got her all tucked in. Now it was my turn to see the hurt look on her face. I could tell she felt like she failed. I gave her a hug and reassured her that she didn’t do anything wrong and that I was going to try and learn to deal with the conflicting feelings I get when the I-want-to-rub-the-penis-while-making-sheep-noises Beautiful shows up. We hugged and kissed and while not the best of nights, we navigated a stressful situation with no name calling, anger, or blaming. We’ll do better next time.

-the footman

P.S. As we cuddled up to go to sleep, I slipped my hand in-between her checks and started rubbing her asshole. She said, “not without lube.” The distinction that she did not tell me to stop was not lost on me. In no time at all my finger was glistening with lube and she had her bullet vibe in hand. Beautiful was kind enough to let me finger her ass while she used her vibrator to have a few orgasms.

P.P.S. I woke up at 1 am humping her leg. I can see why some people prefer the tube devices, I was getting a good bit of sensation through the bars of my Jailbird. It took a minute, but I finally pulled myself away from her and finished tonight’s blog.

14. jackcage

jackcage Member

Local Time:
    I am not ashamed to say that these narratives really do create some interesting cage challenges. Love the writings, thank you.

15. Beautiful and her footman

Local Time:
    Whew! Yesterday was so crazy that I fell asleep before I even had a chance to think about posting our day on here.

Saturdays can be a very busy day of the week for us. Yesterday was no different.
    We woke up, had a small breakfast, went for a walk, came home, and showered.

During our shower I had footman shave me (underarms, legs, and more), wash me, and wash my hair. And of course, during all of this, I tend to fondle his cock and scrotum. So he usually lingers at these tasks until I stop distracting him. :)

After the shower, we needed to get ready for a lunch date with some friends. Part of the routine after shower and washing my hair is that footman does my grooming for my hair. He takes essential oils that I have, and my conditioner and applies them to my hair and brushes it for me. All while I am prepping my face before applying makeup.

The lunch date went well. Footman then dropped me off at home. Once I was in bed to take a nap (I didn't sleep well the night before), he went to the grocery store and did all the shopping (like a good, obedient footman should). He got his chore done, and arrived home just as another of our friends was arriving at the house.

We spent some time socializing. Afterwards, we had dinner, and then went through some areas of those that needed some PURGING (getting rid of unused objects). We do this usually once a month. You wouldn't believe how freeing it is to not have a bunch of useless objects lying around.

Once we completed our tasks, footman made us dessert: blueberry scones with a little ice cream on top. We split the scone (we like to share).

What next? Play time of course. I still had some things I needed to do online, so I instructed footman to worship my feet while I was completing my online duties. He did such a great job. I was very pleased.

After I was done, I had footman retrieve his key, some lube, and I unlocked him. I got a pillow, lie face down on our bed, and told footman to fuck my feet. Not only have I been denying him orgasms, I also had lessened the frequency in which I let him edge. However, last night, I put on a movie while I started my online work, and I let him edge himself using my feet for the remainder of the movie. See why I was so tired last night? It's hard work letting your footman edge himself with your feet ;)

After the footman cleaned himself all up, we both lied down in bed and he played with my hair until I fell asleep. And even though I was tossing and turning all night (which is usual for me), I still feel I slept well.

So I decided that after I got the majority of today's tasks done, it was time to write to you.

Enjoy!

- Beautiful

16. jackcage

jackcage Member

Local Time:
    Very nice and thank you Ms Beautiful.

17. Beautiful and her footman

Local Time:
    Sunday started off with a swollen penis. Not like aroused swollen, well that too, but the bad kind of swollen. I guess we stuffed everything back in the cage too soon after all the edging last night. That or maybe all the fluids couldn't get back out because I had to do all the edging last night with the base ring on. I was so excited last night as she was unlocking me that I couldn't get the ring off. Whatever caused it, it was worth it. There was also a tiny sore spot. Beautiful said today would be cageless. I had to agree, the penis looked like a Shar-pei.

Beautiful cooked breakfast today like she does most weekends. She likes to take care of me sometimes. Normally I do meal prep on Monday, but we have 3 appointments tomorrow and I won't have time. I got meal prep knocked out while Beautiful did some school work. 2 and a half hours of cooking later and it was nap time. We both laid down and miraculously made it an hour and a half without the dog barking or the kids waking us.

Beautiful had me prepare her a snack and we sat and talked for a little bit. Then it was more schoolwork for both of us. After a while, Beautiful was ready for dinner. I made shrimp pasta and served it to her on our serving tray in bed.

I must say, as the day progressed Beautiful played with her cock at least once an hour. I have to give it to the honor-system guys, I can definitely see the appeal. Beautiful is not a fan of the honor system and says I’m back in the cage tomorrow.

After shower was play time. Beautiful had a a friend recommend an oil to rub on her lady parts to enhance her sexual pleasure. She had me rub that on her clit. She worked her vibrator while I used her butt plug to probe her ass. What a wonderful sight that was. Four orgasms later she smiles at me and asked me if it was good for me. Yes, yes it was Beautiful. I finished clean-up and then dressed her. Tonight she’s wearing her thigh-high cotton socks, sports bra, and a long night shirt. No panties. She left me cageless to heal tonight. I am sooooooo going to end up humping her ass …

-the footman

18. Beautiful and her footman

Local Time:
    Today was a day.

Although it started off a little bumpy, we definitely made it better. I am not going to rehash this morning’s events, but footman did an excellent job of bringing me back to the here and now.

After the morning events were done, footman and I proceeded with our day around the house, which is unusual because I’m usually working on Monday. Before we settled in at home, I told footman we were going to complete two of the tasks on his to-do list together and I would still award him the points associated with them. Tasks complete, and points earned.

In order to better my mood I ordered footman to undress himself and stay that way until our afternoon errands. For a little while, I did some online work while footman completed some additional tasks I gave him. Again, all while naked and caged.

When lunch time rolled around footman made me a delicious lunch that consisted of a grilled sandwich, chicken noodle soup, pretzels, and an apple. He brought my lunch to me on a tray and cleared the dirty dishes in the same manner. I will admit that it brought me much excitement to see him walking naked and caged towards me with my meal on the tray he was carrying.

While I continued with my online work, footman took a short nap in order to build up his strength for whatever events may transpire this evening. Finally the time rolled around to start conquering our after noon errands. We completed those in a few, long, drawn-out hours. Once home we enjoyed dinner together. Afterwards he had another engagement to attend to, so I did more online work.

Once he returned the headache that had been slightly toying with my left eye reared it’s ugly head. At this point I instructed footman to run me a bath. While letting a detox mask settle and dry on my face, I had footman bathe me. It felt wonderful when he took my loofa and dipped it in the hot water then placed it on various parts of my body to let the water run over my skin. With the water being so hot, the fragrance of the body wash filled the air.

We then proceeded with our evening routine of the footman rubbing my legs and feet while I lie naked on the bed. I let him worship my feet with a kiss each. With the headache still throbbing behind my left eye I instructed footman to type this for me while I dictated my thoughts to him. Now I will let him ease me to sleep while brushing and playing with my hair.

- Beautiful

19. Beautiful and her footman

Local Time:
    I had several appointments planned for today. Dentist for me and a couple of others I had to take the kids to. Usually when I have a few things on the calendar Beautiful doesn’t add more to my plate. I was drinking my coffee when I was pleasantly surprised by the sound of my phone dinging. It was a message from Beautiful informing me that I would be doing a few chores around the house naked, caged, and plugged. It always feels so good when she is thinking of me.

At the dentist office I was making small talk with the dental assistant. We ended up on the topic of buying and remodeling houses. She proceeds to tell me that her husband is too lazy to do things like that to their house. She has resorted to starting a project and hoping her husband will feel guilty enough watching her work that he will step in and help her. Unfortunately, while it had the desired effect at first, it wasn’t working for her anymore. I said, “Have you considered Male chastity?” Not really, but I thought it. She continued to complain about her husband. I felt bad for her, they couldn’t possibly have a very good relationship. I’ll bet she loves wine. I’m so getting off topic. My next thought after ‘have you thought about putting a cage on his dick’ was to wonder… Most of us (males) asked our (female) counterparts to do this chastity thing for us. I am curious to know how it would go in a situation like hers. Assuming he doesn’t want to never cum again, would it be as effective?

Beautiful went to the salon today and got a new haircut. Short in the back with a draped thingy on the side. It’s really just a slightly shorter version of what she already had. My daughter referred to it as the “can I see the manager special.” Beautiful said she has been feeling more sassy and in control since we rebooted our chastity experiment. She says she’s feeling more confident and I should watch out. We will see what changes there will be.

I had to take the kids shoe shopping. Beautiful met us there to show off her new doo. Since she was there I felt she should get a new pair of shoes. Especially since there were by one get one 1/2 off and the kids only needed 3 pairs. I’m not sure what she was thinking, but she went to take off and try on her own shoes! What respectable footman would allow that to happen?

Back at home she promised me a reward for being so supportive of her wanting to cut her hair shorter. I thought this might be a good time to try out ass worship. Beautiful is still uncomfortable with that. We took a shower and I cleaned everything thoroughly. We did the usual after shower routine and the Beautiful raised her legs and said, “go ahead.” I looked at her face and it was all scrunched up and she did not look like she was going to be able to enjoy it. I didn’t want her to have a bad experience with something I hope we can one day enjoy together so I asked her if she’d like to do something else instead. She said I could pick whatever I wanted. I told her I wanted her to have an orgasm in any manner of her choosing.

She had me go down on her and finger her. She was very verbal tonight. “How do I taste?” “How bad do you want to fuck me?” “Make love to me with your tongue.” As well as many other wonderful sentiments emerged from her mouth. She was very happy with her orgasm. So happy that the said the cage could come off and we could have penetrative sex. We had some trouble with the security screw. She struggled to get it halfway out and handed me the key and picked up her vibrator. I took me a bit to get it off, I haven’t used the key in a long time. Struggling with the cage was a real buzz kill and I lost my erection. By the time I got the screw out, got in position and was ready to go, Beautiful had her fill of orgasms. Because she is kind she let me play with myself while she went to the bathroom. Since she was in a giving mood, I asked if I could cum. She said no. I was only just getting back hard when I had a good amount of clear fluid run out. No spurting or spasms and I didn’t get increased sensitivity in the glans. I’m not sure if it was a ruined orgasm or not. We’ve only done that once. I of course told Beautiful as soon as she came back. She asked me if i was sure I didn’t have an orgasm. I’m sure it wasn’t a full one, but not sure about ruined. I know when I used to masturbate I could make that happen once or twice before having a full orgasm. She wasn’t upset about it. Whew.

the footman

20. Mandynjack

Mandynjack Long term member

Local Time:
    Hopefully you didn't cum, it would have been a pity to disrespect your Mistress. Love your diary.

21. Beautiful and her footman

Local Time:
    Today is now what I would call a RARE day.
    It used to be that today would have been a normal day.
    Back when I wasn't doing so well at making our Male Chastity lifestyle a priority, I often forgot about this. We often went days without anything intimate happening. Thankfully, that is not the case now.

I truly feel that male chastity has improved the intimate part of our relationship. We had found our niche in pretty much all other aspects of our relationship. Earlier footman told you that we don't fight. Thankfully we both learned from mistakes earlier on in life, that when we met one another, we did not fight to resolve issues. That's not to say we don't disagree sometimes. But we don't argue, fight, yell, or call each other names. We also are very good at trying to please the other person (again, male chastity the first go around not included).

Today was one of those days where not much happened in the MC part of our day.

I got ready for work like usual.
    Footman got my food for work ready like usual.
    I went to work....like usual.
    When I was settled at work, I gave footman his tasks for the day. Along with those tasks, I gave him special instructions: tasks were to be completed naked and wearing his cock ring.
    He sent me a photo upon completion so he could receive his points for the day.

When I arrived home, we did the usual:
    I changed clothes and then we had dinner.

I then completed my online work.

The sad part about today? My bath.
    At no fault of footman's, there was no hot water for my bath this evening. There was luke warm water, but I like it HOT. So, footman had to bathe me quick, and complete the evening routine of dressing me QUICKLY. As I lie in bed, I had footman snuggle up to me and keep me warm while we listened to another chapter in our BDSM book (which was not an exciting chapter- Brazilian wax).

Currently, while I put this all down for you, footman is rubbing my feet in attempts to warm them up.

After I'm finished? I will be having footman rub the back of my neck...it's a little angry right now.

On the plus side, when I came home, footman had a surprise waiting for me. A little something he made for me in his shop to be supportive of one of the many interests I have (although this one is more of a passion). That was a nice, and well received and appreciated gift.

Although I never tried MC prior to footman, and even though I was unsure what to do at first, I truly am thankful for what it has added to our relationship. I am pleased with the feeling of complete satisfaction in our relationship. And it's not bad having such a nice piece of property that is footman.

How has MC changed your life in a positive way?
    I say that I am no longer "VANILLA". So if I had to choose a flavor that I feel I exude today....I'd have to say it is Red Velvet Cake ice cream. Sweet with a hint of darkness underneath ;)

- Beautiful

22. Beautiful and her footman

Local Time:
    Here’s last months orgasm count… Beautiful had 25 orgasms and I had one. That was on January 17th. When I sent her the stats this morning she replied with, “Does it bother you?” I said, “Yes. You didn’t have enough, and I had too many.” I did add a winky face at the end. I’m not sure I want to go over a month without an orgasm although Beautiful seems to be headed in that direction. Honestly though, it’s nice that she is so concerned about me and how I’m feeling about our developing chastity life. Beautiful says she’s not vanilla anymore, now she’s Red Velvet. I wonder where she will end up as we continue to evolve. Devil’s food cake, Death by Chocolate perhaps? I can’t wait to find out.

Beautiful was running late today so I loaded up her car ahead of time and whisked her out the door as soon as she was ready. It was about an hour later when my phone lit up with my chore list and instructions. Today I would be working in the shop, plugged. She did however let me wear clothes. It was cold, and besides that, the garage doors have lots of windows. I guess she was really excited about the project I started for her yesterday because one of my tasks was to continue working on that. I spent 5 hours in the shop today with a short break for lunch.

Beautiful says one of the things she’s working on is trying to remember to try and work sexuality into our day. I can understand that, after all, we’re the ones caged and horny all the time while she has a life. I realized that we would have no kids at the house when she got home from work and I asked if she had any special instructions. She told me to be naked when she got home and that she wanted dinner served to her in bed. Seeing as I would be kneeling naked in the garage when she got home I asked to please give some consideration to when she opened the door. She waited until the car was right in front of the door before she opened it. It was still an uncomfortable experience looking out into the street in the broad daylight kneeling in my nothing but a cage. When the door closed I got up and opened Beautiful’s car door for her. As usual I went around to the other side and gathered her bags. She went straight up stairs and I put the last few touches on dinner. I walked into the bed room and she was pant-less, just knee high socks and panties below the waist. I was slightly distracted and I almost dropped the tray when I caught one of the legs on the massage table. Once she was all set up to eat she pointed at the foot of the bed instructing me to sit and rub her feet. I was more that happy to obligee.

We did the usual talk about how our days went. We always ask each other to say what has been the best part of our day. I was surprised that she said her favorite part was seeing me naked on my knees when she got home. I have been trying hard to please her. I made the bed and started the diffuser so the bedroom would look and smell nice when she got home. She decided to add making the bed to my daily list of chores. No good deed goes unpunished. I also came up with the project I have been working on for her and I made a special dessert that she likes today in addition to my regular chores. I was hoping for a little reward, and I didn’t know it yet, but I was going to get it. After dinner we looked in a surprise bag she bought us for Valentine’s day. I’m going to skip what was in the bag, that’ll be for another day. After going through all the things in the bag, she was thumbing through the catalog that they added to the bag. I went from rubbing her legs to rubbing as close to her sex as I’m allowed without permission. After getting through most of the book I asked her if I could go down on her while she browsed the last few pages. You know, as a thank you for all the extra stuff I have been doing. She said I could… for 5 minutes.

Beautiful has never been in a relationship with someone that enjoyed giving oral sex. In fact, she’s been told horrible things before, like she takes to long to orgasm. I’ve been working hard to help her learn to relax and just enjoy it. She felt the need to warn me before I started that she had been at work all day. I know what she was worried about, but she has no need to be. I don’t think I was down there 60 seconds before she had me go get her bullet vibe so she could have an orgasm. She finished flipping pages and then settled in and laid her head back, and I think, finally relaxing to just enjoy the feeling of my tongue on her clit. I was sure enjoying it. I have been very horny the last few days and I was humping the bed with the cage the whole time while I tasted her. She quivered and quaked and when her orgasm was complete my beard was thoroughly soaked. What a great reward. I thanked her several times, I appreciate her letting me please her more than she knows. As a matter of fact, after we got all cleaned up she said she doesn’t understand why I enjoy that so much. I don’t know how to explain that to her. I guess that I like giving her pleasure and I like feeling subservient, performing cunnilingus in a cage is both of those things. Maybe one of you can explain it to her better than I can. Regardless, I hope she will one day feel comfortable just telling me to get my tongue to work whenever she wants.

Beautiful went off to have dinner with her friends. Last time she went she had me accompany her with my butt plug in. This time I had to stay home. I was able to sneak away and be in my usual position when she arrived home. She had told the other women about all of the things that I have been doing for her, the non-sex stuff that is. They all asked her what they would have to do to borrow me. I didn’t think we were at the stage of our journey for her to loan me out yet. I guess we will see where we go next.

-the footman

23. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    I dont think there is an easy explanation. The reality is though that being caged makes most males desire for pussy eating to go through the roof. It is what it is. Better to just enjoy rather than to question :D

24. Beautiful and her footman

Local Time:
    Scene Night Tonight: Photos to POSSIBLY follow...

So the last Scene Night I was Mistress Claus, and I said that the next Scene Night, footman was going to be in charge. So tonight he ran the Scene Night. It went a little like this:

Footman picked out a sexy outfit for me to wear...black thigh high leggings and a black lacy bralette. So while footman was getting everything set up for Scene Night, I was instructed to change into my outfit, in the bathroom. I did as instructed.

When he was all set up, he instructed me to come out.

He had a bunch of toys lying out on a towel that was spread across the massage table. Nipple clamps, Wartenberg Wheel, butt plugs (small, medium, large), blindfold, candle, ropes, spreader bar, flogger, ice, vibrator, along with a few other things. I was already very nervous. Seeing all those toys, scary for me. I had no idea what he had planned. But he had a plan indeed.

Footman placed the spreader bar on the foot of the bed. Footman put ankle and wrist cuffs on me. He then instructed me to get on the bed with the spreader bar between my feet. He then clipped my ankles to the spreader bar. Then he had me bend over, place my arms down between my feet and then clipped my wrists to the spreader bar. My face was pressed against the bed, smearing my makeup on the sheet.

Next, he quickly used the wheel on my legs to see how I would react. I jumped but was ok. Footman followed that up with putting lube on my asshole and getting the small butt plug to probe me. While he was probing my ass with the small butt plug, he began licking my clit...to put me at ease in order to get the butt plug in my ass. And POP, it was in. After a second of letting my asshole adjust to the new, foreign object, footman unclipped my restraints from the spreader bar. I was then instructed to crawl up the bed, flip over, and lie on my back. I did as instructed.

Footman then restrained me to the bed (eventually adding a collar and clipping it to the bed restraints). He then put a blindfold over my eyes. My anxiety was rising. I trust footman, but man was this pushing my comfort zone.

Next came cunnilingus provided by footman. I was having an extremely difficult time enjoying it with the butt plug in...footman removed it shortly thereafter so I could enjoy the rest of the evening. Footman put some warming lubrication on my clit, then handed me my vibrator. He instructed me to masturbate until I came...which I did. He then went down on me again.

Next was the the ice and fire. First footman put the vibrator on my clit and covered it with a towel. Next he rubbed ice on a small location, then poured melted wax over the same spot. He did this in several locations. It felt amazing. I had no idea what to expect, and this was great. I was then handed my vibrator and instructed to make myself cum again. And I did.

Footman then repositioned the vibrator on my clit. He re-covered the vibrator. He then began whipping me. Lightly at first, then harder. He asked me if I liked it. I moaned to the affirmative. So he had me masturbate again until I came again, all while whipping me. I came loudly.

Next he put ice on my clit. I squealed loudly from shock. Footman put the ice in all different locations. When I could barely take it, he presented me with a challenge. He told me he was going to place a piece of ice on my belly button, on my lower tummy, and on my clit. He told me that he was going to count to 3, and I'd better not move or let them slide off. I did as instructed. He took a LONG time to count to 3. But I didn't let them slide off.

Finally, footman instructed me to masturbate again, BUT this time he ORDERED me to let him know when I was about to cum so he could whip the shit out of me. I did as ordered and he gave me a good whipping as I came.

He undid my restraints, took off my blindfold, and told me what a good job I did.

For being so nervous, the only thing that I didn't enjoy was the butt plug fully inserted in my ass.

I then instructed footman to run me a bath. He did as told.
    He asked me why I had him run this Scene Night. I told him that at the time, I did not have a thought process behind it. But thinking about it now, I feel I did it for more than one reason.
    1. I wanted to get ideas of what footman might like for future Scene Nights that I run.
    2. I wanted to see how it felt to have the tables turned, being the sub.
    While I was in the bath, footman informed me that I came so hard that when he went down on me after one of my orgasms, there was a cum trail connecting my pussy to his face. Oops ;)

I realize, although it was enjoyable, I enjoy being the KH. No being a sub in my near future.

- Beautiful

25. Panda2010

Panda2010 There's a fine line between pleasure and pain

Australia (North east Victoria)
    Local Time:
    4:46 AM
    Awesome. Footman might have to watch out next scene night:eek:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice