How things change with time and love.

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by JiL, Dec 11, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    1:57 AM
    Had a wonderful weekend with my Miss after being apart for the last week. Of course she keeps me locked when she is gone and allowed me to unlock Saturday morning. I was allowed to give her oral and after about 35 minutes, she had a long and hard orgasm, long over due. She was very pleased with me and allowed me to masturbate very quickly. However, I felt no sense of satisfaction and I was still horny and ready to go. Sitting there with an unwanted erection which she had no further need for, I asked her to paddle or cane me so I could loose the erection. She had not visited my bottom for any kind of play or punishment since August. To my surprise she jumped at the offer and was only to happy to paddle my bare bottom. Taking care to even hit the same spots so it hurt more, after a dozen or so strokes, she was done, and so was my needless erection. I was happy about that and we hugged and laughed and moved on with our day. She also promised to have her way with me again later in the day if I was a good boy.

After breakfast we spent some time together shopping for the Holidays, had some lunch, and found ourselves sitting on the coach watching TV, enjoying our time together. While watching TV, she spent a good hour touching and stroking my still uncaged penis. This is not something she does very often, and I expected it to conclude as strictly teasing, and she would move on to whatever else she wanted to do with our day. Now it was late afternoon when she told me to get up from the coach and go in the bedroom so I could take care of her. I did as told, and what she wanted was PIV in her favorite position, from behind. Of course, she did not give me permission to have an orgasm and also knows there is no way i was going to last very long. And I didn't. The only saving grace is that She still had her orgasm in the brief few minutes I am able to keep it together. Once she cums, she most often takes me with her. But this time was different. After her orgasm, lying on her stomach, I was rubbing her back, legs and bottom. After about 5 minutes of this, out of no where, she says "I need you to go down and finish taking care of me," and in a louder more,demanding voice, she says, "and make sure you clean up all of your mess." I was so surprised, I couldn't believe what I had just heard her say. While this was something I had done on my own without her ever telling me, it was now quite different being told to get it done. The feeling was oh so much more humbling as it was now expected, although I still found it so enjoyable. Of course I not only cleaned up her cum filled pussy, but managed to give her one more good hard orgasm at the same time.

While this is our second year of chastity, the things she is saying and doing now would never have happened during the first year. To see her embracing more and more of the control and power she has and is still capable of is so exciting. I have become a better much better spouse in many ways.Our relationship is stronger in so many ways. Our journey still feels young and seems to have many new directions and possibilities. I must find a way to let her know how happy those little things she made the effort to do this weekend makes me feel. Things can and do change.

2. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    Thought it was going to be just another Saturday afternoon when she made it clear it was time for me to get busy. She didn't have anything specific planned and I can't say that I did either. Still having a child at home, it was one of those times when we did have a couple of unexpected interuptions and only had a limited amount of time for us to play. She started on her hands and knees with my face parked directly below looking up at her clit and vagina. I immediately began to pleasure her with my mouth and tongue, when after a few minutes the first interuption came. No big deal. But while she was away I grabbed her favorite dildo and hid it under the pillow on the bed. She returned a few moments later and we picked up right where we had left off. I continued to give her the best my tongue and mouth could offer for another five minutes or so. Seeing and knowing she was fully enjoying herself, I reached for the dildo I had hid under the pillow. She really didn't know for sure what was going on, as I pushed her back up a little so I could begin to slide the dildo into her empty wet mound. Once in place, I continued to lick and suck her clit, but now I also had this thick dildo in her which I began to gently move back and forth. From time to time I would move it a bit more forcefully and she clearly was enjoying herself more than ever before. This continued for another 15 minutes or so. Her hips sank lower and lower as she pressed harder and harder against my mouth and face. The more I moved the dildo in and out the more excited she became. Then suddenly, she flipped over and told me to get her vibrator. Now lying on her back, she placed only the tip of my erect penis in her vagina as she used the vibrator to bring herself to what she said was one of the most powerful orgasms she has ever had in her life. The look on her face was beyond belief. Face completely fluch, knees and legs shaking. She allowed my stiff penis in her for only a moment, and I have truly never felt her so wet.

In our conversations later, she said that next time we would finish in the proper position with me underneath her. She stopped to use the vibrator because she was worried about time. I couldn't help but mention the obvious, which was what it might me like to do the same thing again with a real cock which wouldn't include mine. Amazingly enough, she said she was thinking about the same thing to. My level of excitement shot thru the roof again, needless to say.

We agreed to try this again real soon, like on a weekly basis. How nice that will be for her. The best sex she has ever had at 50 years old, and it doesn't even involve my penis, which she said will be staying locked much longer from now on.

3. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    7:57 PM
    I love watching my wife have an orgasm. Before it was something to do so I could cum. Now it is just a huge pleasure to watch her and see how her face and body react to the pleasure.

Dfberns, Funtell1, Rectrix and 4 others like this.
  4. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    Another unexpected turn of events on Saturday night when we went out for a late supper. Ordered drinks first and enjoyed talking with a few friends. After a bit, the server came back to take our order. Of course she ordered first and then I told the server what I wanted. After I ordered the server picked up the menu's leaving us alone for a few moments at the table as we enjoyed our drinks. It was at this point, from out of nowhere, my lovely Bride informed me that when dinning out with Her, I am to never open a menu again. She made it perfectly clear that she will be making all my dietary decisions and do all the ordering for me from now on. Like it or not. Thank God she knows what I like to eat, but worse yet, what I don't like as well. Guess we better not eat out if she's angry with me. lol...

5. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    My wife often orders for me and always pays the bill.

Slave to a Goddess likes this.
  6. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:57 AM
    I could see ordering your drink for you, as a sign that she is the one in charge, a meal? That would just be a pain lol.

7. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    5:57 AM
    @JiL if you been naughty She migt order you just bread and water , giggle i only joking.

Allen1987 and JiL like this.
  8. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    Been a bit since my last post. Hope everyone had a nice Holiday. One of the X-mas gifts my Bride approved of and really liked was the new IPL I got her. For the last several weeks, I have used the machine (once per week) on the vast majority of her legs, rear and bikini area. When I finish, she then makes me take my CB off and she uses the IPL on me. I must say it is very effective. The machine works great and has five different settings, and she put it up to level four last night. When placed near your sensitive areas, it provides quite the little snap of light and electricity, making me jump a bit with each flash. Each time I jumped or winced, she practically fell of the bed laughing. She commented about how long it had been since she laughed that hard. It was the most fun we've had together in a few weeks. However, last night she used it for the first time on my face. No questions asked. Looks like even shaving my face will soon become a thing of the past.:p No rough rides for her. lol.... Happy New Year to all.

9. litldick

litldick Active member

retired
    Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    JiL,
    Really enjoying your postings of how your relationship is evolving and becoming just what your Wife desires. Congratulations and please keep us up to date with how things are going for Your Wife.

10. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    11:57 PM
    When I read your post @JiL I got an instant smile on my face and a little tightnes in my cage. We say we want our spouses to take more control and become more dominant and when they do it's like a dream come true. Your entering into a new and exciting stage of your relationship. Congratulations to you and your Mistress

Allen1987, Rectrix, JiL and 3 others like this.
  11. Joan.t

Joan.t Long term member

Part time Mistress
    Rio de Janeiro
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:57 AM
    That's the way it should be, congratulations to the couple!
    All the power to the women who knows best.

Allen1987, slave_m and Mash2214 like this.
  12. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    We have all heard the saying "It's better to Give than Recieve ". As a person grows older this saying this saying gets closer to your heart. During Christmas nothing makes a Grandparent happier than seeing the look in the eyes of their grandchildren when they open their gifts and you know their excited.

This saying is also the foundation to a successful FLR relationship when us men get more pleasure out of giving an Orgasm than receiving one our life takes a new and in a lot of cases a Better Direction.

I've had my time of Pleasure now it's my Wife's Time

13. Joan.t

Joan.t Long term member

Part time Mistress
    Rio de Janeiro
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    How pleasurable to hear a man say that, realizing that there's more to life than satisfying his selfish desires.
    Congratulations

14. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    So she mentioned to me Saturday night that there will be no orgasm for me until at least Valentines Day which is still more than a month away. I might have been a little worried in the past. Now I actually look forward to it, and she has come to really realize it as well.

Skywalker41918, Mash2214 and Joan.t like this.
  15. Joan.t

Joan.t Long term member

Part time Mistress
    Rio de Janeiro
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Congratulations for your perfect relationship, when the Lady is happy the sub is doing its job properly, and you achieved just that.

Mash2214 and guest 2942 like this.
  16. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    Well, so much for holding out until Valentines Day. My Miss. was away for the past week and came home for the weekend. Until Friday, she had kept me locked up and denied for about the past three weeks. But Friday night she let me out to meet her needs and was more than a little ready. She started out by making me have PIV with her and my control was far better than normal. After about ten minutes she enjoyed a huge orgasm, and I managed not to loose it. A few minutes later she made me go down on her and about twenty minutes later she had another orgasm. She didn't let me rest more than five minutes and she had me back inside of her again and without cumming, I gave a third orgasm. I am still amazed that I didn't loose it and she was able to have three earth shattering orgasms in a little over an hours time. But what an hour it was. Knowing I really didn't want an orgasm but wanted some attention, she stroked me to the edge repeatedly until I started feeling euphoric and a bit exhausted. She readily acknowledged how special this evening had been, and we spent Saturday and Sunday reflecting on how we might recreate this again in the future.

Allen1987, Rectrix, b2please and 3 others like this.
  17. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Valentine's Day can be any day that you want it to be, or she wants. And who says you can't have more than one in a year. She had Three Orgasms. So it was a Fantasitic Valentine's Day

18. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:57 AM
    Like most here I have a love hate relationship with clean up. It is something I know gets me into subspace in seconds instead of days, resets my brain into subbie mode, and is for the best...buuut I need @Mistress Amanté to be firm about it, need her to either verbally tell me, or to physically grab my head, push me down, or crawl above my head and sit. It’s odd that it makes a difference. I have no problem trying to get out of it, but it flips a switch in me when she verbally tells me to do it, or forcefully makes me.

I think @Mistress Amanté knows that it the act is something I need, she may be waiting for me to start doing it on my own. It’s not something I am good at without help though.

JiL likes this.
  19. Breathe

Breathe Be true to yourself

United States
    Local Time:
    Congratulations on your follow through! Endurance training has been one of the most rewarding experiences for us. It certainly takes time and effort, but he lasts so much longer than he did at our beginning.

It's such a joy when we can see the dedication of denying yourself for our sakes, so clearly in your eyes, muscles, and breath... while feeling the subsequent pleasure ripping through us. It's remarkable.

Looking forward to hearing what lies ahead for you two. :)

Allen1987, Rectrix and JiL like this.
  20. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    Well, doing clean up on my own was something that actually started between us before we entered into a FLR or chastity. It was not difficult for me, but everyone is very different here. If you want to score some points with her, force yourself to do it every time without being told. Yeah, the next few times you do it without being told might not be so enjoyable, but surprisingly your mind set and feelings can begin to change, and you may even find yourself enjoying it, especially when you know She is enjoying what you are doing. And truthfully, my Miss was not comfortable with me doing this, but became comfortable with this after she relaxed some, and saw that it was no problem for me. I find it to be one of the more humbling and submissive acts I am allowed.

21. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    Another wonderful weekend with my Bride, although She is battling a winter time cold and that is draining her a bit. However, Friday night found Her wanting me to please Her. I started by givingHer oral, and then brought Her to a hard orgasm while wearing a sleeve that gave me 30% more girth and at least two inches longer than my little erection. The sleeve was very effective in a few ways. Yes, it stayed on nicely and even came with a ball strap to help keep it in place. But besides satisfying Her in a new way which she enjoyed for the first time , my very hard erection could feel almost nothing. The sleeve held me so tightly that I couldn't move in it even if I wanted to. By the time she orgasmed, I was so frustrated with my raging erection. I asked nicely if she would touch me. I never would dare ask for an orgasm anymore. Just please touch me. So she began to edge me a bit, but stopped almost as soon as she started. After a moment she caught my hand touching my hard cock. She told me it was O.K. "Go ahead and edge yourself. See how close you can get. Just no cumming. "
    I guess this clearly is supervised masturbation, which didn't last long. I don't think she trusted that I could do it without going over the edge. After a few minutes, she grabbed my erection back in hand and stroked me to the edge so many times I lost count. It was like having one orgasm after another, with just a few drops lost each time and no orgasm. There was still quite a puddle when she finally decided to stop. I thanked Her for helping me with my frustration and we finally went to sleep, with me wearing my new nighty She picked out. What a great Friday night.

Skywalker41918 and Mash2214 like this.
  22. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    So Saturday morning rolls around and we both hop out of bed and Miss. says She wants to see me in my new nighty. It was nothing real frilly. Just a one piece with sleeves, a row of buttons at the top, and it ended just a bit past my knees. A rather conservative piece of woman's sleep wear in grey. Knowing she had a rough week with both work and not feeling well, I offered her my bare bottom and the paddle as a gesture for her to get out some frustration and as a simple reminder to me as to who is truly in charge. This concept I borrowed from another at the Mansion here, and the gesture I never forgot. I first made the offer on Friday night, but She was not interested. Mentioned it again as she had me in front of the mirror, when She told me to pull up my nighty and bend over the bed. The paddle came out of Her top draw quickly, and She began to paddle away. She never begins lightly and is forceful almost immediately. In no time at all my behind was beat to an obvious red hue. When Miss was done, She left me there bent over, admiring her work and my bright red behind. After a few moments, I hear Miss. say, "don't move now." Of course I turn around to find Her with Iphone in hand taking a picture of Her property. She made me do the same on Sunday night, paddled me, but this time I had a pair of black lace and red bowed panties at my knees. She was so amused and happy. The only question She had was who She was going to share them with. She still has shared with no one about the lifestyle we live. You would think I should be afraid, but I don't seem to be.

Rectrix, Skywalker41918 and Mash2214 like this.
  23. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    So, My Bride is off to Miami for a conference and will be gone all week again, Monday thru Friday. Our weeks have become a bit on the quite side with me doing lots of work, in and out of the house, with no teasing or play of any sort between Monday and Friday. Hasn't always been this way, but lately I have to admit, I feel very much like Her chaste slave servant. It makes me happy most of the time, but the week can be a bit challenging for me at times, feeling my pent up desires and frustration rise and fall with each new day of the week. Miss. always says Saturday and Sunday mornings in bed are Her time. And, a lot of times She means this and takes full advantage of it, which by Saturday morning i am wanting to beg for.

We agreed this week, that upon waking on Saturday and Sunday mornings from now on, I am to ask Her if She would like to wake up in the "usual" way. If Miss. says yes, then I am to take her pajamas and panties off, and without further question put my face immediately between her legs until she is done with me. If She says no, then I am to go on with the days work. She also agreed that should I forget to ask Her upon waking, that She can and will punish me in whatever way She sees fit.

While I am still essentially powerless, and She knows it, the commitment from me having to offer this to Her first thing each Saturday and Sunday morning leaves me feeling humble, and for a moment like I'm still a part of a big decision, even though I'm not. She's still in charge.

Rectrix and Skywalker41918 like this.
  24. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Such Love @JiL

To be their for your spouse so she can get her frustrations out and to wake her with your lips and tongue in such a loving way. These acts may seem very simple to someone who isn't committed to this life style but the few of us that are unconditionally committed to our spouses happiness know that they are Priceless

Thanks for Sharing

JiL likes this.
  25. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    My Bride was away all of last week on business. Picked Her up late Friday night at the airport. She was exhausted and really ready for bed when She got home. But, before going to sleep, She made me take off the cage which had been on all week, as She often seems to do if have been good on Friday nights. Being so late I fully expected we would both go to sleep and see what happens in the morning. But She made sure to have some fun with me before falling to sleep, which basically amounted to edging me for about 20 minutes. And without a doubt, it was the best 20 minutes of my week. I lost track of how many times she brought me to the edge and back, but when She was done I had made a good size puddle from my continuous dripping. She kept referring to me as Her dirty little boy, and I guess I was. When She was done I felt physically exhausted even though I had no regular male orgasm. My mind felt euphoric. She finished by telling me that now I was cumming like a girl and we both laughed as I agreed with Her. Always amazing after being apart how wonderful it is when we are finally together again. Obviously worth the wait and anticipation.

Rectrix, Mash2214 and Skywalker41918 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice