The Training of a Chastity Slave; Chapter 2

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by verne, Nov 9, 2017.

?

Should I write a chapter 3?

1. Yes

37 vote(s)
    97.4%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  1. verne

verne Active member

Ireland
    Local Time:
    3:58 AM
    <<< CHAPTER 1 can be found here: https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...training-of-a-chastity-slave-chapter-1.24449/ >>>

Chapter 2

I don't think I got any sleep that night. Once the door was locked and I was left alone I considered of my situation. Here I was abducted, naked, caged and locked in an infernal chastity device that was causing serious discomfort. My physical pain was twinned with the psychological trauma I was still struggling to process. I tried to piece together the last 24 hours.

I remember taking a drive to clear my head. It had been an awful day at work having returned from a four week business placement overseas I was initially looking forward to a return. Turning on my computer and seeing 66 emails soon put paid to that notion. I struggled all day to get through them and finally did so, leaving slightly late. I live alone and came home to my empty new house that still had no carpet on all the floors, no curtains in the living room and no food in the fridge. Fuck this, I thought. I live on the outskirts of the city. I got in my car and drove in the opposite direction of the city centre. I drove and drove, now turning left, now turning right. I drove far out of town up into the hills that enveloped it and pulled up off the side of the road to a “spot of outstanding natural beauty” to take stock of my life.

In the fading light I gazed across the deep, lush and verdant valley concluding I was 30, still single and employed in a job that paid decent wages but had no satisfaction. I had just bought a house but with the business trips and not having anyone to help me move in I was effectively living in a half decorated shell. I needed to leave the city and see greenery instead of grey roads and buildings. I wanted to be the only person for miles.

I lit a joint with the intention of smoking it and chilling out for an hour on the bench beside the binocular machines that you put coins into. I'd tried the very same machine once before and knew how crap it was. I sat back with my thoughts and sparked the joint up. I hadn't gone two draws before I heard the crunch of tires on gravel. I thought it strange for someone else to be up here at this time. The headlights of the vehicle played with the shadows in front of me and I suddenly became self conscious of the weed. Did I have a break light out? Was I followed by the cops? I hastily stubbed the joint out and turned to face the headlights. I was blinded but I do remember hearing a shwooot and then a sharp sting in my neck – I was drugged! That's it! The next thing I remembered was waking up chained to the board! My manacled hand drifted to my neck – yes! There was a mark where the sleep dart had hit. OK so I have been kidnapped and am part of some sick twisted game. I'm sure if I play along then I'll get out. They can't really mean to follow through with what they said. Can they?

The spikes in my organ were by now really starting to hurt. They weren't so bad to begin with, but with what can only be described as the dog cage I was in not being large enough for me to stand up or lie down, my body involuntarily kept moving as it tried to get comfortable enough. With each little movement I became more aware of the cruel spikes digging into my already crushed penis. After some time, the discomfort turned to outright pain, and then to severe pain. I must have been in this opressive cage for hours. I knew better than to rattle the cage or cry out – the memory of the ZAP was too fresh in my mind, as was the promise that I was being monitored on CCTV. I curled up, I stretched out (as much as I could), I lay on one side, I lay on the other but no way could I forget about the invading insidious prongs currently impaling me. I was on the verge of tears from exhaustion, humiliation, pain and fear when I heard the distinctive pair of heels clicking out in the corridor. My feelings were mixed. Madame Scarletta had said she'd remove the spikes if I was good, didn't she?

I heard the sound of the key in the lock on the door and it turning. The door swung silently open and bathed in the light of the torches stood Black and Red, Madames Midnight and Scarletta. They were dressed identically to yesterday with the corresponding red and black hair, mascara, lips, bra, panties (complete with cape), sandals, toes. They had their identical riding crops once again hanging like swords from their waists. A velvet case was being carried by Madame Midnight. As ever, I saw in their eyes a look of conspiritorial mischief as they regarded me with their grins. They must have saw my discomfort as Madame Midnight giggled while Madame Scarletta fixed her stare. It was Madame Scarletta (as ever) who spoke.

“Good morning slave”

I waited for her to continue…

ZAP!

It was too much. I cried out as my encased equipment was shocked. I involuntarily spasmed and lashed out against the dog cage which rattled. The first shock never prepared me for this. It was just as awful and I was now truly tearful. Madame Midnight giggled.

“I spoke directly to you slave.”

“Yes Madame Scarletta, I am sorry Madame Scarletta, good morning Madame Scarletta”

“That's better. You are beginning to learn. Now I am going to teach you how you greet a Lady. First you get on your knees”

I didn't need encouragement; I sprang into action at once not caring about the spikes. They were in fact a welcome distraction from the electricity that had just coursed through my balls.

“Very good, slave. Now, put your hands behind your back, one grasping the other. Very good. You will kiss the feet of your Lady, one for each toe.” She proferred her beautifully pedicured foot through the bars of the dog cage and I didn't need telling twice. Kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss … five times, then the same for the other foot. I was acutely aware once again of the constrictions of the device and its spikes as I tried to swell.

“Now, Madame Midnight's feet.”

She stepped away and allowed her black counterpart to thrust her equally beautiful feet through the cage, first the right, then the left. It was strange to think that 24 hours ago I had kissed no toes, now I had kissed twenty and my penis was crying out against the cruel spikes.

“This will be standard procedure and expected every time you greet a Lady. If you have the means and are not otherwise restrained you adopt the current position and await a foot in your face. Have you got that slave?!”

“Yes Madame Scarletta.”

“Good. Now, I trust you have had a good night's sleep and have had a chance to think about your attitudes and behaviours. Would you like the removal of your spikes?”

“Oh, yes please Madame Scarletta”

“Very well, this will teach you that we control you. We control your pain, we control you comfort, we control your body” She pulled out the remote control. “We are the source of your relief. You will learn to appreciate it when we relieve you of discomfort” She pressed the button and as the spikes subsided I let out a protracted gasp. When the blood returned to the six points where my penis was pronged it initially caused sharp pain, but once it subsided it felt like heaven merely to have my penis crushed in the unforgiving device.I did feel an overwhelming gush of gratitude towards Madame Scarletta despite the fact she'd skewered me in the first place.

“Thank you Madame Scarletta,” I said genuinely.

“You are welcome, slave, now time to get on with your day. I see you haven't touched the water we left out for you. Very well, you will not eat or drink today considering you are full. Madame Midnight, if you would be so kind?”

The dark beauty unlocked my dog cage and removed the bucket. She transferred its contents into a larger one which was in the corner of the cell.

“Today you will be given the grand tour of this facility,” Madame Scarletta continued. You will not need to speak.” She tapped the ground beside her feet with her riding crop. “Kneel here with your hands behind your back, head up and mouth open.”

“Yes Madame Scarletta," eager to get out of the cage to stretch.

“Yo may want to be back in that cage before long. Madame Midnight?”

Madame Midnight returned from the buckets with her velvet case. She opened it and removed a strange looking harness.

“This is a gag, slave,” Madame Scarletta explained. You will wear it for the rest of the day. You have already decided you won't be eating and no one wants to hear your voice.”

I was very nervous as it was applied. The harness was placed over my head and the mouth piece inserted. I noticed before it was unceremoniously inserted that it was the shape of a penis head. It went into my mouth and I was extremely humiliated. Never having had anything but food in my mouth I was violated and it felt much bigger than it looked. I noticed Madame Midnight clicking a lock behind my head. The humiliation must have shown on my face because Madame Midnight giggled.

“Now slave, you may stand.”

I did so and Madame Midnight attached a chain to my collar and handed it to Madame Scarletta.

“Go and pick up the larger bucket”

I was allowed enough slack to make my short-stepped way over to the bucket (remember my ankle chains were never removed) and grasped it. Without a word I felt a tug on my chain and I was following Madame Scarletta struggling to keep up due to the short ankle chain. She led me out of the cell with Madame Midnight “encouraging” me with her black crop. I was led back to the room I found myself in the night before. I was taken to the board, ankle chain removed and re-bound to the table after setting the bucket down.

“We forgot to shave you slave! Most remiss of us! We will not punish you for forgetting this time. This process will involve the removal of your device and God help you if you get an erection." Her voice was calm and even as ever. "They are not allowed. Ever. Is that clear?”

I was beginning to worry. Since the spikes were mercifully removed, my little guy was straining. I think I was beginning to like this. I knew that once the device was removed I would spring to attention. I tried to think of other things…

ZAP!

“I asked you a direct question, bitch!”

Yet again my balls were zapped and I cried out as pain exploded. I was totally broken by now. This was the most awful feeling ever. Picture the worst kick to the balls you have ever had, make the other person's foot boiling hot and vibrating at an alarming frequency and you might have some idea what this felt like.

Actually, you wouldn't.

It was the first time Madame Scarletta had ever raised her voice and it frightened me.

I wasn't expecting that I should have answered considering I was gagged. “Y-yes, Madame Scarletta” I tried to say but all that came out was a series of grunts.

Madame Midnight giggled.

Madame Scarletta continued: “I'm not sure our behavioural aid is helping. Madame Midnight, please schedule a full punishment for this disobedient slave. Thank you.

Behavioural aid?! I had never experienced anything so vilely painful, so utterly awful and fearsome as a shock to the balls and this was a behavioural aid?! I was by now extremely, extremely worried. Madame Midnight approached me, touched her finger to the panel on my belt which initiated a beep-beep and then opened the conventional lock with a key. The feeling of release was immense but by now thanks to the abuse there was no fight left in my penis. Madame Midnight proceeded to cut away the longer pubic hairs methodically. The attention was causing me to stir down below and I was afraid of erection. When she grabbed it – too tightly – it did try and of course she giggled. The cream was applied and I was shaved bare as a snooker ball.

“Much better. Now please reapply the chastity device, Madame Midnight” This was done as unceremoniously as everything else. There was a professionalism to all this; a sense of routine. This was my body they were dealing with! I was now crushed once again in the device.

“Now slave,” Madame Scarletta continued, “your first lesson will begin.” I was removed from the bed and sank to my knees. “You may thank me for taking the time to prepare you for your training.” She thrust her foot into my face and I eagerly kissed her toes, grateful for the respite. If she was busy having me worship her feet she can't zap me. In the mean time Madame Midnight had taken the big bucket still full from last night, and had produced yet another velvet case from the back of the cell. I was now accustomed to these velvet cases and was truly dreading what it might contain.

“Stand up slave.” I did so. “Madame Midnight, if you would be so kind?” Madame Midnight then set the case on the table, and removed a board about 6 by 12 inches with a ring on one of the long edges. “PORTABLE POTTY” I read. This was then promptly attached to my collar face out.

“You will carry that bucket around with you all day. We will give you the tour of this facility and you will collect the waste of anyone who needs to use it. Believe me, it will be used.” If you perform your task well, you will receive a reward – we believe in positive reinforcement too.”

Oh my God – a positive reward?! - Was I going to get freed from the chastity device for sexual release?

“If you are very good and perform your duties very well, you will get to sleep with no spikes”

Oh yes. No erections. Ever.

“I will converse with Madame Midnight and if we agree you can graduate to oral worship. Would you like that, slave?”

I knew better than to delay responding

“Yes, Madame Scarletta” I tried to say through the gag.

“Very good slave,” she said attaching the chain to the collar. “ Do remember though there is a full punishment awaiting you. It will not be pleasant for you. Anyway, that's later. Let's go for a walk. Lift the bucket and do try to keep up” She tugged the chain and I hobbled after her.

And Madame Midnight giggled.

2. Chastitybf88

Chastitybf88 Member

Local Time:
    10:58 PM
    Once again, very nice. Loving the aspect of trying to not submit even though it is futile. Curious to see where this story goes in future chapters! :)

3. Chastitybf88

Chastitybf88 Member

Local Time:
    When can we expect chapter 3?

4. verne

verne Active member

Ireland
    Local Time:
    Hey @Chastitybf88 I apologise, I haven't had time to start it. I want to get back to writing ASAP

Chastitybf88 likes this.
  5. Chastitybf88

Chastitybf88 Member

Local Time:
    The suspense is killing me!! Lol :D

6. verne

verne Active member

Ireland
    Local Time:
    Ok! I will write some tonight I promise. I don’t know that I’ll finish it!

7. Femcontrol5

Femcontrol5 Learning and loving it

Local Time:
    Wonderful story so far! :)

8. Subbyinpanties

Local Time:
    Love how this story is unfolding!!

9. Caged1234

Caged1234 Active member

Germany
    Local Time:
    4:58 AM
    Brilliant!!!

10. verne

verne Active member

Ireland
    Local Time:
    Thank you all for your kind words, life has been busy but this will eventually get a chapter 3. It’s amazing to hear your feedback. Thank you.

Humbly
    Verne

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice