On Display

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Mash2214, Mar 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Random Thread
  1. sissybitch

sissybitch Long term member

engine development engineer
    north wales uk
    Local Time:
    12:13 AM
    Hi @Mash2214 I have to be totally honest and say that for me the possible end result of this would take me well outside my comfort zone , Having said that only you know if you can follow the contract and keep your bits intact , in any event it will certainly ensure you are on your best behaviour for the next 12 months , just as another thought do you think that maybe this is another test on your mistresses part to see how far you are willing to go ? and by signing you have again proved your loyalty , in any event I wish you good luck

Mash2214 likes this.
  2. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    6:13 PM
    I have no idea what he's looking at. But it it's cute LoL

3. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Thanks for your concern, I'm not worried about following the contract, what worries me is that time when I make a mistake and say or do something wrong. No matter how committed a person is to serving someone they still make mistakes. I agree with you this is another test. God only knows what she might have planned for the next year, maybe nothing and this is just her way of keeping me on my toes. Time will tell

bincorona and sissybitch like this.
  4. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Last night when Mistress got home I was waiting for her kneeling at the door. I helped her remove her boots than went and finished preparing supper. When she came to the table she was wearing a lace teddy and a matching cover up, that I had bought for her a few years ago. I could see that she was wearing nothing underneath as she walked around the table and ran her fingers gently across my backside. "Remove Your Panties little boy " she said "I want to see my Property "

As my panties fell to the floor I looked down at my cage cock and the words from the contract came into my head. With my Lovely Mistress dressed as she was I should have been aroused but I wasn't. I wasn't the only one that noticed. When she took her property in her hand I started to shake slightly and even as she caressed me I still was unable to get aroused.

We sat down for supper, she had me sit across from her. The view of her breasts just barely covered in the lace was incredible. This isn't a common way for her to dress around the house so it was a treat for me to see her like this. After she finished eating she had me stand directly infront of her while she was still seated. She took her property in her hand and caressed it gently. The sight of her cleavage just barely covered in the lace and her gently touch should of caused a reaction but it didn't. She continued to caress and even kissed my caged cock before getting up and leading me to the massage room.

I gave her one of the best massages I've ever given her, working the tension from even the smallest muscles. She was so relaxed as I finished her front that she was fast asleep. It makes me feel good when this happens. I covered her with a warmed blanket and left the room to clean up the kitchen. As I looked at my panties still laying on the floor the words from the contract kept coming into my head.

5. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    The 48 hours that my Mistress allowed me to be free. She crossed two more kinky dreams off my Bucket List. 1 to be tired helpless to a bed and 2 to cum so much that I can't cum anymore.

Being open to almost anything I do have to admit both were not what I thought they would be. The first couple hours being tied to a bed were exciting but after that it was just uncomfortable. I didn't want to tell my Mistress but I was relived when she finally un tied me and it's not something a really want to try again. It was more of a punishment than pleasure. Also cumming until your dry isn't as exciting as a person might think it became very uncomfortable, painful and even degrading.

Don't get me wrong I'm extremely grateful that my Mistress did these things to me and allowed me to experience them. I just wanted to pass on a little more information about it to anyone that may be interested. Thanks you to everyone for your support during 2017 it is greatly appreciated.

Penney, Locknlove, bincorona and 4 others like this.
  6. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Also a little bit of good news. My Wife and I have both decided or she has, that we should loss a little bit of weight and get into better shape before Easter. So now I'm rearranging the house and making a fitness / massage room out of the guest bed room and making the massage room ( smaller room ) the guest room.

This is a good thing, being in better shape is all ways a good thing. The only down fall is that I have to weigh in every week and if I've not lost any weight I will Recieve a disciplinary spanking. I'm also very excited that she has decided to loss a few pounds, maybe I'll have to stop making her Bacon for breakfast LOL. As far as having my cage removed anytime soon I don't think that's going to happen for a Long Long time. the last few years her interest in having her vagina penetrated has dropped of partly due to getting older. She is enjoying oral pleasures a lot more now and like she says. "A good foot rub is like an orgasm to me "

As you can see a lot has change since New Years, some good and some well, time will tell

Penney, Wingman222, bincorona and 2 others like this.
  7. Wingman222

Wingman222 Member

Australia
    Local Time:
    11:13 AM
    What an epic journey @Mash2214. Reading your story has had me on the edge of my seat and sometimes thinking be careful what you wish for.

Your devotion to your mistress is truly beautiful and I strive to reach the same heights you demonstrate. You are a great example to novices like myself.

I look forward to following this thread.

One trivial question that I kept thinking about was has your cage ever scratched the Mustang?

I wish you all the best in the new year and I hope you can adhere to the contract. Thank you for sharing.

Mash2214 likes this.
  8. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Thank You for taking so much time out of your life to read my journey. I find it hard to believe how my Lovely wife has grown into her being more dominant she is a fantastic Lady.

You do make me laugh. No I haven't scratched her car with my cage. I wash it I don't Hunp it LOL my life has become very interesting and Rewarding. thanks Again for your support.

bincorona and Wingman222 like this.
  9. bincorona

bincorona Junior Member

Marine Industry , Construction Industry
    So Cal
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:13 PM
    AHhahaha ... I just had a funny visual pop in my head .....

Hot summer day ....Mash washing the Mustang ... with the hose and soapy water bucket and bubbles all over the place .... wet t-shirt on .... dancing and air humping to some music blasting in the background ... all while doing the wax on wax off motions of washing the car ....

oh geez ... I can't unsee this this now ...... bwahahaha. o_O

Go Mash!!

Mash2214 likes this.
  10. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Your post is very good @bincorona but I think it's in the wrong place it should be in the thread "Laughter is good when your Locked " Ha Ha.

When I start washing her car this spring. I'll be laughing about this ,wax on wax off . LOL. The only difference is I don't usually wear a shirt or play music but I think I'm going to have to start. Thanks for your post.

bincorona likes this.
  11. Panda2010

Panda2010 There's a fine line between pleasure and pain

Australia (North east Victoria)
    Local Time:
    11:13 AM
    @Mash2214 I have been reading your story. What a wild ride. Amazing. Such devotion, dedication and love for your Mistress.

Your Wife/Mistress certainly likes coming up with new and devious ways to fuck with your mind.

Tell you what, I am glad I only have a vague recollection of my dreams. I won't be giving my wife any crazy ideas. Good luck with your 2018 contract. I know you have the support of many people here.

I am just starting this chastity journey. I am not sure that you can have vanilla chastity, but I hope my chastity journey is a bit more vanilla than your journey :)

Mash2214 likes this.
  12. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Congratulations on starting your own Journey. The first few years that I was locked it was much more Vanilla than 2017 was. As for how 2018 has been its been very quiet my Mistress has kept me Locked and I have been serving Her needs. She has been very busy at work so I think that's the main reason she hasn't taken the time to ( fuck with my mind ) vert much.

Your Journey is what you make it and if it's with the person you Love than its Perfect. Enjoy Your Journey.

13. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    My lovely Mistress has been keeping me on edge ever since I handed her the signed contract. I've tried to talk to her about it but all she says is " Its better for you if you stay Locked up " I really can't disagree with her about that but I'm still on edge when ever she calls me. I literally jump to serve her. I still don't believe that she would have her property removed from my body but I'm not willing to take a chance and find out so I've been serving her like a good sub and to be perfectly honest it giving me pleasure also.

Speaking of pleasure I had the priveldge of giving Carla a massage last night. She requested that I give it blindfolded. It felt good to slide my hands over her naked body even though I couldn't see her my cage became tight and I became very wet. As I slide my hands over her backside she raised her bum towards my hands. I gently touched her her tight anus as she moaned with pleasure. I was very gently running a finger around her anus when she whispered to me "Please lick me " I was more than willing to give her what she wanted. As I was rimming her I slide my hand under her and slide my thumb into her wetness, I was met with no resistance. I very slowly worked my tongue and hand together untill she soaked my fingers with her orgasm. It gave me so much pleasure to make her fell so good. As I removed my thumb from her I instinctively licked my fingers clean. The taste was very pleasing.

After I completed her massage she layer on the bed for a few minutes and than reached out and took cage into her hand. What she said next made me very happy. What she said was " If you weren't locked I would return the favour " but that wasn't a possibility. I was more than content just giving her the pleasure.

14. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    After finishing Carla's massage she exited the room to go visit with my Mistress. I was cleaning up and putting things away when I was called into the livingroom. Carla was sitting on the Lovseat enjoying a beverage. Mistress was standing in front of the chair with some lube and a vibrator. She handed them to me and said. "Carla and I are going to go out but first you need to be milked. So get at it or I'll Lock you to the spreader bar. "

I dropped my panties and did as instructed. As I tried to milk myself I kept looking at Carla and it humiliated me to be doing such an act in front of her. I worked the vibrator into my bum but couldn't get any milk to come out. I looked up at my Mistress who was just standing their with her hands on her hips staring at me. I closed my eyes and tried to get my juices to flow but it was t happening.

Mistress finally left the room and returned with the spreader bar. She fastened my ankles to it and locked them in place. She than took ahold of her property and pulled on it causing me to rise up on my tip toes. She than said " Tomorrow morning you will be punished, now enjoy your evening."

As I stood in the middle of the room with my legs spread and naked. I kept my head down as Carl's passed me to the door. I couldn't look at her it bothered me for her to see me like this. As I watched them drive away from the window I looked down at the predicament I was in and I say a stream of precum dripping from my cage to the floor. Even though I was uncomfortable and embarrassed I was still excited. Just the thought of my Mistress knowing the predicament I was in as she enjoyed her evening gave me a good feeling. It was going to be a long night.

15. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    1:13 AM
    Really nice, Mash

16. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    After the Ladies left I tried to move around the house, it's Very Very difficult to walk or shuffle when your legs are over 3 feet apart but I had to go to the kitchen and do the dishes I didn't want to risk the punishment of not finishing my chores.

I was very thankful that their weren't many dishes because it was a challenge to even move around as little as I had to. Even though I was uncomfortable their still was a stream of liquid dripping from the end of my cage. I thought about the list of different things that my Mistress could do to me to stimulate me, since I hadn't seen the list in a few years I wondered if this was on it or not, if it wasn't than I was very impressed with my Mistresses imagination and creativity. I was totally under her control and she wasn't even here.

I finished the dishes and desided to go to bed. As I shuffled to the bathroom I looked at the toilet and wondered how I was going to get my bum onto the seat. Something as simple as going pee had become a major effort, I tried different positions untill finally I was half sitting and half standing but it worked.

Getting into bed ( in the guest room ) wasn't that difficult as I layed on my back securely spread eagle I drifted off to sleep with the thoughts of how much I loved my Lovely Wife. I was awoken in the morning suddenly as my Mistress pulled the blankets off of me. She than instructed me to pull my legs up and hold onto the bar in a semi diaper position. I was totally vulnerable to her as she used the riding crop to tenderize my backside and inner thighs. She even gave her property a few licks of the riding crop just because she could.

I was very thankful when she removed the spreader bar and I was allowed to move my legs together. it had been a painful and uncomfortable experience but in a strange way I Enjoyed it and couldn't wait for her to secure me to the bar again.

17. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    After my adventure with the spreader bar, I made Mistress her breakfast as usual it was Monday morning the start of a new week. She allowed me to have the day to my self but in the evening I had to come to her office and do some repairs. It sure is convenient when you don't have to hire someone to fix something.

I arrived at her office just before closing I would be doing the repairs after the office was closed. I also was given a shopping list of groceries to get after at the grocery store that stays open till midnight. This is a nice time to shop since their is almost no one in the store. Well last night I say and experience something very unique.

In the almost deserted grocery store I came across a young lady that was wearing a long winter coat. As I approached her she looked straight at me and undid her coat slightly. I could see that she was naked underneath as she exposed her breasts to me. She than parted her coat to show me her neatly trimmed pubic hair. She than closed her coat back up and gave me a look like she was saying " Well let's see yours"

I excepted her challenge and u did my coat. As I was unzipping my pants her eyes were on my crotch. Im sure she thought she was going to see a semi erect penise. As I showed her my lace panties and lowered them to show her my cage the look on her face was nothing short of Priceless. She didn't see that one coming. I did up my pants and walked past her, she was still in shock as I said to her "Have a nice evening ". As I walked away the excitement of my little flashing was causing my cage to get very tight.

18. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    7:13 PM
    should make for some interesting viewing on the security cameras!

Mash2214 likes this.
  19. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    1:13 AM
    Unexpected adventure or a new challenge organized by your Mistress?

Mash2214 likes this.
  20. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    5:58 AM
    last weekend Elle asked me what my current five year plan was. I asked her whether she meant one for what we were doing, a reference to our developing FLR, or life in General. She had meant about our 'normal' life but after that discussion she asked me what I had been going to say if she had meant our FLR. I answered that my first thought was I hope I still have a penis! She burst out laughing.

This had come from a conversation that had been inspired by my recent confession to her that I still had dreams about modifying my penis despite her distaste for what I had done, along with a few threads in the mansion written by Mandjandjack who had written about people she had seen who had been given a penectomy as part of an intense BDSM relationship. I had told Elle that in one of my dreams she had insisted I chop my glans off because that was the bit she doesn't like. Her response (in real life, not in the dream) had been to remark, why just chop off the glans? I might just have the whole thing removed.

Gulp.

I have no idea how serious she was being.

spider203 likes this.
  21. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Their are something's we should neVer discuss with our Spouses. This being one of them. I'm also not sure how serious my spouse is but I'm not going to give her the opportunity. Long term chastity and FLR can be a very interesting arrangement.

22. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I never even thought that my Mistress had something to do with the grocery store flashing. I guess it could be possible Ha Ha

bincorona likes this.
  23. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    7:13 PM
    How often do women wear a long coat with nothing on under it and then flash someone in a grocery store? Never has happened to me. I'd bet it was set up by your Mistress.

bincorona likes this.
  24. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Maybe I should just come out and ask Her. Or Maybe Not.

Penney and bincorona like this.
  25. bincorona

bincorona Junior Member

Marine Industry , Construction Industry
    So Cal
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:13 PM
    Thinking it was a set up of some sorts..... Dang the twists and turns ..... love it!! :)

Penney likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice