Burning sensation in the scrotum

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by mistressmaturemetal, Jan 14, 2018.

1. mistressmaturemetal

Texas
    Local Time:
    9:34 AM
    Hi guys, I have seen a lot of discussion on burning of the scrotum so I thought I would try to help. The burning sensation in our experience is always the gap between the cage and the ring is too small. I am not sure why but it just does.

Using lube does help and it may solve the issue. Also over time your scrotum will stretch out over time and eventually not burn ( but who wants to go through all that pain ). If a cage fits you correctly you should not be in any pain. When you get an erection you should just feel pressure.

As a rule of thumb if you can wear the device for only a few hours before the burning then the gap should be about a 1/8" or 3mm larger.
    If you can go a day or two before it gives you issues then you should go 1/16" or 1.5mm larger. A little gap adjustment goes a long way.

This is a common issue and is not a big deal just make the gap bigger.

I hope this helps!!!!

Vornek, J.D., slimjimtx and 7 others like this.
  2. Mimi

Mimi Long term member

House maid
    UK
    Local Time:
    3:34 PM
    Im suffering "The burn" at moment been cage free for 3 days now as quite sore and red but getting better, I've tried the next size up ring but my testes do manage to find a way out painfully as well R/H one is somewhat smaller than the L/H and escapes, currently use a cb6000s and on the 50mm ring with the smallest spacer if i go up in ring size he escapes and if i go up to the next longest spacer he escapes also. I do get a little bit sore because of the closeness of cage to sack in the middle as well.

Im wondering whether to go smaller on the ring and longer on the spacer but i feel the next size smaller ring might be too tight, Yes it will fit but if im sore at 50mm then going smaller could be worse. I have in the past used 2 sizes smaller but only for short periods.

I have what appears to be a smallish sack as even with the large 50mm ring the skin is stretched a little which is great for being teased, Im hoping the sack will eventually stretch enough to be able to wear permanently

3. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    9:19 PM
    Thanks for the advice. Like many when we started this chastity lifestyle my attempts at finding a device that fit were frustrating to say the least. The lack of good advice on the major online sex toy retailers didn’t help and we were about to give up when we found that the Holy Trainer worked for us. Before that three moderately expensive chunks of plastic and metal were discarded. I experienced the burn with two of the devices, most notably the cb6k that didn’t just cause a burn but also attempted to chew my ballls off.

We do intend to switch to a metal device, hopefully thisnyear, but when we do we will make sure we get the measurements done as accurately as possible.

4. Submissive_Michelle

Submissive_Michelle Good Sissies wear Skirts and high heels

House sissy
    LONDON
    Local Time:
    I was just about to post a new thread on this exact topic as my sub has recently been experiencing the burning again after a long period of relative comfort. I will explain.
    Keeping the males penis as small as possible is the key to his comfort while wearing your chastity device. Over the years myself and my partner have experimented with devices to hopefully discover a device that is secure and comfortable (which is a relative term when he is caged). What I mean is that his device does not damage his tissue resulting in having to be released to heal.
    My agenda is to keep him in a cage which is also his desire. However the CB range and hinged designs caused him significant discomfort especially after wearing the cage over night due to the uncontrollable nocturnal erections. Once the penis expands it causes swelling around the base which causes the base ring to apply pressure and eventually create a pressure sore on the sides of his testicle sac.
    Therefore we needed to find a cage or device that keeps the penis small and reduces the ability to erect.
    The answer is twofold. 1) a smaller cage to significantly restrict the penis 2) somehow to reduce his ability to erect in the first place.
    The first is easy to accomplish. Just make sure the cage is smaller than his smallest penis measurement which for Mitch was 6cm as his smallest penis length is 7cm on average. This we have achieved with his custom made Looker1. He is very comfortable in this device as it restricts his penis to 6cm which for most of the time helps stop an erection lasting too long and swelling the base for too long. So during the daytime he can control his own comfort by not trying to erect. However at night this is not possible as he has no control of his nocturnal erections and as such he swells for hours on end resulting in a pressure sore after about 3-4 days continually caged.
    Our solution which is not ideal is for him to sleep without his base ring or cage and re cage himself each morning as part of his chastity contract. Personally I would like to keep him caged 24/7 but so far this is not working out because of the damage caused.
    So in summary chastity and comfort unless the sub is pierced and can wear a much larger base ring is a compromise without a piercing. As he is not pierced I keep him caged all day 8am -11pm which stops him masturbating and is my primary goal and in a very small cage (with a urethral insert) for his own comfort and security.
    However as an experiment I asked him to take a Cilias tablet to see how this affected his comfort during the day. The result was similar to the nocturnal issue as he could not control his swelling and the base ring started to hurt him during the day. So I conclude that chastity is more comfortable when the males ability to erect is impaired chemically or as he ages. Mitch is over 50 and his ability to erect is reducing so chastity works for him during the daytime now, however we still need to find a solution to the night time erections as they do cause tissue damage over a period of 3-4 days.
    If we could eliminate his erection capacity we would have a solution and I could therefore keep him caged 24/7 but so far his 8-11pm works for us both so that while I am at work he stays caged.
    If anyone has any solutions to the nocturnal issues we would love to find out as this is a problem that I am sure affects so many on here.

Sara

subhubandy likes this.
  5. Submissive_Michelle

Submissive_Michelle Good Sissies wear Skirts and high heels

House sissy
    LONDON
    Local Time:
    Mitch's custom device is secure and comfortable for him during the day and if he did not sleep I could keep him in this indefinitely. So as Jasmic states a well fitting device is very important and if you get it right daytime wear will be no problem and the frustration of having to wear a cage all day everyday may be enough for the keyholder. I as I say keep him caged all the time during the day and ask him to wear womens clothes as I know it turns him on causing him more sexual frustration. But that's just our little extra kink.
    24/7 chastity without a piercing seems out of reach for us at the moment. I do hope it changes as 24/7 chastity is so appealing to me.

Sara

Mimi likes this.
  6. mistressmaturemetal

Texas
    Local Time:
    Try this test. While wearing just the ring without the cage and at your normal flaccid state see how many fingers you can get under the top of the ring up to the first knuckle. If you can get more than one finger in then it is too big. If you can't get get a finger in then it is too small. If you can get only one finger in then it should be the correct size.
    Once you get the correct size start adjusting the gap.

slimjimtx and Mimi like this.
  7. Mimi

Mimi Long term member

House maid
    UK
    Local Time:
    Thank you for your reply. I've just checked with the 50mm ring and I can only get my fore finger just past 1st by only a mm or 2 with this ring i can keep on for 24 hours but do get a bit of ring burn after that usually thats the morning. The ring burn starts deep into the night caused by night time/sleeping erections. With this ring im finding i need the smallest centre pin and spacer to stop one teste slipping out if i use the next size up spacer I have had one testis slip out and it was painful during that escape and leaves me with an annoying dull ache for a few hours. I've found on the last occasion using the above i have a sore red spot R/H sack and one also from the cage just belo penis in centre of the sack thus i assumed spacer too small (CB 6000s)

I've just tried the next size smaller and it fits but i know from previous trials that ring burn starts around 3 hours in and also same for the next size below that one.

One thing I havent tried yet and will do when the soreness has gone (tomorrow hopefully) is using skin cream to moisten area, What would be the most practical way to apply whilst caged, cotton buds ?

8. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    10:34 AM
    We bought our jailbird a number of years back with whatever was the stock gap. I have always had burning and irritation at the bottom of the base ring. i've been attempting to control it with assorted first aid creams. They help for a little while (few hours) then typically need to be reapplied. My hope is to be able to wear the device (or a device) permanently at some point in the near future.
    As an aside, @mistressmaturemetal, do "you" offer any cages with urethral inserts? I'm thinking they might be more secure for me and less likely to turn 90* like my current one does.

9. mistressmaturemetal

Texas
    Local Time:
    sorry, we do not

10. LockedDiaperedSissy

LockedDiaperedSissy Locked and Permanently Diapered

Ohio
    Local Time:
    11:34 AM
    I have been experiencing this same problen about twice a night or so. I am locked into a Holy Trainer V3 with a 45mm base ring. My wife has no sympathy for me and has made it clear that I will remained locked. She said your cage is there so your little wee wee does not get hard and if it does that is the punishment you deserve.

11. Metalman

Metalman Long term member

New York
    Local Time:
    Full enclosed tubes have never worked for me. It always ends up with swelling, sores etc, and I can’t wear them for more than a week.

I prefer open designs like MM Watchful Mistress, it Custom Chastity Ghost. Both awesome devices :love:

For the ring:
    - follow MistressMM sizing advice
    - poor quality plastic makes it worse.
    - if you wake up with a crazy (painful) erection, stop it immediately: 20 push up will do the trick
    - wearing tight underwear help control erections.
    - not a fan of double rings as the gap between the rings increases friction (at least for me)
    - try different set ups. It will work in the end ;)

12. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I actually know what is causing my burning and sores, I just don’t know the cure. Skin bunching.

After a few weeks of continuous wear, the skin seems to bunch at the bottom relatively easy. Common wisdom would say it’s too loose and bunching is caused by ring being forced down. It was a perfect fit when I got it, and was able to wear it almost continuously for 8 months...maybe I have adjusted and need a smaller ring. These are expensive devices though and I’m not going to be ordering a new one every year. The other theory is that the ring is already too tight and naturally bunches the skin. Probably not since I have already worn it without issues for awhile.

I do think a contoured shape like the one by holy trainer would eliminate this as well, but the devices for my piercing aren’t sold with a contoured ring.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  13. tv90

tv90 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Small cage (length and grid) inhibiting most swelling is one key element. The other, to me, is the anatomical ring and a pretty tight fit. Number three is steel, it is naturally less sticky than plastic. Number four is getting a custom sized unit. Number five is ventilation and / hygiene. I have minimal to zero issues. No creams and lubes necessary on long time wear.

14. LockedDiaperedSissy

Ohio
    Local Time:
    So vaseline definately makes a big difference. Last night my wife was updating me on being cuckolded and I found my wee wee trying to get hard in my cage more than ever before. I thought sleep would be very painful but I used some vaseline as lubricant and the pain was more like a dull sensation as opposed to a hot burning sensation.

15. keyheld

keyheld Member

Hampshire, UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:34 PM
    I’ve only really had Thai issue with the CB-x designs. Their designs force the penis down at a sharp angle compared to the ring. When the penis try’s to become erect it will pull the ring forward over the scrotum resulting in some serious burning. Never really had an issue in other cages.

Lube can help, but you also make the slipping easier. You can try smoothing the rings or really right underwear that keeps the cage pointing down.

16. PurpleKittenSissy

Sissy
    New York
    Local Time:
    I just started having some burning myself in my MM Jailbird which has been on and perfect since the day I got it. I’ve been using powder and Lube to help it. I had written it off to a change in weather. It seemed to start once the weather got cold. Though I will say the cage seems looser since I got it and have been contemplating going down a size in every dimension.

17. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    I have two metal rings of almost exactly the same diameter, one does give me burn and the other doesn't. There are two other possible differences than ring size:
    - the gauge of one of the rings is much bigger than the other, It's the thinner one that burns. This might be due to the smaller contact zone between the ring and skin, causing a much more localised pressure point burn from salt/sweat.
    - the metals are probably a different blend of steel. It only takes a very small percentage change of a minor component of the steel (eg amount of Nickel) for some skins to have a reaction against it.
    In my case, although I have no known allergies or other sensitivities I'm suspecting it's probably more likely the latter.

SissyBoiNSB likes this.
  18. LockedDiaperedSissy

Ohio
    Local Time:
    WOW. I paid the price today for trying to get some pleasure by moving my Holy Trainer V3 cage back and fourth on my wee wee. It felt incredible at first until one of my balls tries to partially slip under the ring. It put me in tears. Since my wife was cuckolding me this weekend I thought it would be appropriate to not bring the emergency key. Her messages and pictures of her cum filled pussy are what started all this. Since I did not have the key I had to pull my wee wee out of the cage and twist the ring back and forth until my ball shifted back through the ring and it was excruciating painful. I can promise you that you may be able to pull your shaft out but you will not be able to ever get your balls out. I paid the price for trying to masturbate I guess.

19. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    Baby oil works very well as well!

20. Kadajunipun

Kadajunipun New member

Local Time:
    2:34 AM
    So I've been wearing a Dominix Deluxe Prisoner Cock Cage and I've been trying to wear it overnight. but when I try to, my scrotum starts having a burning feeling that hasn't happened at any other time i've been wearing it so far. It doesn't feel like the burning is specifically around the edge of the ring, more so the actual testicles. I read somewhere that it could be a lack of heat thing, and to try stuffing a sock or something in there so counteract the lack of heat, and while it works for the most part, other times it doesn't and it's more than a tad unpleasant, to the point that i feel i have to take it off. I'm trying to get to being able to wear it full time, so this is a rather large problem. I'm s side sleeper, so I'll see if the pillow thing works tonight, but just looking for other ideas in case the lube or pillow doesn't work.
    Thanks in advance

21. boisub

boisub Inaccessible member

Northwest US
    Local Time:
    I had a bad case of Thai issue once (4 statrs in fact) but the doctor gave me a shot and it cleared right up.

22. tqbartleby

tqbartleby Active member

France
    Local Time:
    I'm not convinced by the idea of a really short cage to reduce erection length. The erectile tissue extends back into the body quite a bit further than the surface base of the cock, and this will swell and push the cage up no matter how long it is. In fact, the more the cock is restricted in terms of length, the further it can pull the base ring up with it as the nocturnal erection pushes.

But I hasten to add this is my interpretation of events. My expertise goes no further than my own experience. I could be wrong.

My experience is that scrotum burn comes from skin bunching, as someone mentioned above, and from humidity making the skin stick to the metal of the cage and stretch with nocturnal pressure rather than sliding under the ring. A small amount of vaseline rubbed on the ring before bed does wonders.

Rectrix likes this.
  23. PurpleKittenSissy

Sissy
    New York
    Local Time:
    My experience is that it is related to both erection activity and excess skin being trapped. I just got a slightly larger ring and shorter cage to address both situations. I will report back.

24. keyheld

keyheld Member

Hampshire, UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I think you’re right about super short cages. Theirs a lot of erectile tissue that’s inside the body and you can’t put a cage around that.

However short cages are more comfortable for daytime wear as thery’re less bulky

tqbartleby likes this.
  25. ChrisBeNimble

ChrisBeNimble New member

Local Time:
    Back in January I bought my first Jail Bird from MM. I previously ordered the sizing rings and spent a month or more fretting over the correct size. I ordered a snug base ring and cage. When I got it I couldn't wear it more than 48 hours or so due to terrible scrotum pain and chaffing. I sent it back in to MM and got a ring size larger with 3/8" gap. I had it on maybe 8 hours when the first ball popped, followed shortly later by the second. I tightened up the gap to 1/4", I lasted a little longer but they both popped within 24 hours. I tightened the gap again down to around 1/8". I was perfectly comfortable for the first 24 hours, the burn started after that and turned into a raging inferno in my scrotum. Finally about 36 hours in I had to take it off. I discovered a line of broken, weeping skin where the ring was. That was three days ago and it's going to take at least another week to heal properly.

What advice do you have for me? Apparently I have balls on the small side(never knew) and a scrotum that doesn't sag too much. How can I get my Jail Bird sorted out so I can wear it comfortably for several weeks at a time? Any help is greatly appreciated.

tqbartleby likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice