Mistress & boyfriend holiday

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by subhub1, Jul 18, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. subhub1

subhub1 Member

Local Time:
    9:45 PM
    Thank You Miss D for Your kind words, yes Miss wearing a sexy dress and heels has made me feel even more submissive to Mistress Victoria (and my Owner in Her absence) i like the idea of being plugged and hopefully prepared for a real man to pop my cherry some time later.

Mistress S, thank You for Your comment Miss, i am trained to serve Ladies but i have to admit to enjoying my time as a subby sissy little slut all the same.

Thank You once again Ladies...(curtsey) slut suzy.

Update,

Mistress Victoria arrived on Friday afternoon and i meet Her in my sissy outfit, Mistress V has put me through quite lot since then and has only just left having stayed the night. I was kept awake all night and Mistress V has given me permission to sleep now so i will give a full account of Mistress V's treatment of me later in the day when i can think more clearly, sleep depravation is powerful tool.

2. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    8:45 PM
    i think you have had your fair share of powerful tools.lol:scared0016:

3. slaveoz

slaveoz Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:15 AM
    good luck to you sounds like you are living the dream, so do you also have a foot fetish?

4. Petite Salope

Petite Salope Sissy Cherry

Local Time:
    4:45 PM
    Anything new Suzy?

-Cherry

5. mistress S

mistress S Mistress S

Local Time:
    8:45 PM
    I think your mistress is very lucky to have a slave as good as you. I wish my Bobbi would do things like that for me. I am forever chastising her to do my bidding but she is learning day by day. I hope she enjoys her holiday and I expect a full report from you when she returns.

6. subhub1

subhub1 Member

Local Time:
    9:45 PM
    Sorry for the lack of update to this post, Mistress Victoria caught me on this site and after reading my post (with me at Her stiletto heeled feet) She decided i was not to post any more until She had discussed matters with my Mistress Wife.

Mistress Victoria punished me for writing about Her without permission and took me way past my punishment limit with the riding crop. After She had finished She was so turned on She made me please Her orally (still with tears running down my face) i was so hard in my CB3000 as i licked between Mistress Victoria's stockinged thighs.

So, alot has happened since then, my Mistress Wife really enjoyed Her holiday and got on so well with Her boyfriend She decided to move him in to our home (sorry, Mistress' home) Her boyfriend took his position as man of the house immediatley and promised Mistress he would help in my continued training.

The story of that will be in another post soon. Although as a teaser they had me in a PVC maids uniform, stockings and stilettos last night, Master insisted i wore my new butt plug.....until Mistress put me on all fours on a coffee table, ball gagged me, removed the plug and guided Her boyfriends cock into me, Mistress then sat on the sofa and watched as master took me.

7. Petite Salope

Petite Salope Sissy Cherry

Local Time:
    Hope you enjoy it...!

8. maiden sissypanies

maiden sissypanies Junior Member

Australia
    Local Time:
    6:45 AM
    i really have enjoyed your humiliating treatment subhub , i hope you are permitted to continue informing us of any progress and or developments in your intense training regime :)

9. trainableboytoy

trainableboytoy At Your Service...

Local Time:
    This sounds like a mind blowing experience. You and your Mistress are so lucky to have each other.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice