Wow!

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by lockednloaded, Jul 30, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. lockednloaded

lockednloaded Senior Member

Local Time:
    11:38 AM
    Well tonight was definately a case of "Be careful what you wish for!"

I got home this evening after work to find my Wife all dressed up in my favourite black dress and her Gap platform heels.

I asked her what was happening and she simply replied "I'm going out". :confused0068:

She looked absolutely stunning and the dress and shoes just looked gorgeous against her tanned legs and arms.

She told me to go and have a shower and wait for her, so I did but when I got upstairs I noticed all of our bondage equipment out on the bed.

So when she came up after my shower, she simply told me to get in position while she strapped me in.

I duly obliged while she placed the body hardness, wrist cuffs and leg spreader on me.

She then handed me my phone and told me that she would be in touch (and told me I could ring her, but only in an emergency).

She then left me on my knees in the bedroom and said goodbye.

A few moments later she came back in and said "I nearly forgot, I need some perfume", sprayed herself and went out.

About an hour and a half later, I got a text message saying "I'm getting a lot of attention because of these shoes".

I replied by saying "Where are you?, You looked so sexy and gorgeous when you left I guess it was only a matter of time before someone makes a move or offers to buy you a drink-what will you do then".

The reply came back...

"I've already been offered a drink!"

I replied by saying "What did you say?", but got no reply so I asked again about 15 minutes later, to which she replied "Sorry can't talk, bit busy..."

I didn't hear anything else until she got home about 2 1/2 hours later, when she came in and had a shower.

She then lay on the bed in her underwear and told me to give her a massage (which i did), then told me to stand at the end of the bed and watch her play with herself.

After a while she asked me to use the Rabbit on her, then told me to lick her pussy and then told me to stick my fingers in while I was licking her.

Eventually she came like a train and that was pretty much the end of that. :anim_37:

So I just don't know what to think or say now, I am literally lost for words....

2. spiraled1

spiraled1 Member

Local Time:
    6:38 AM
    Hey man - that's hot as hell. I'll definitely show this to my girlfriend. I love how you don't really know what happened...did she really have someone buy her a drink? Was she being hit on? Did she dance or make out with someone? Did she do more than this? Only she knows, while you were confined, locked up at home wondering. The unfairness of this situation is what really gets me going.

~spiraled1

3. lockednloaded

Local Time:
    I know, I still can't believe it myself to be honest.

All I know is that it has made me as horny as hell

She's just left for work and told me she's going out "again" (she really emphasized the "again") TONIGHT.

I don't know whether I will be placed back in the harness/spreader/cuffs while she is out, but it is Friday and she doesn't have to get up in the morning, so it could well be a late one?

Wow......

4. lockednloaded

Local Time:
    In case anyone would like to see, here are a couple of (very poor quality!) pictures of the black dress she wore and those shoes!

Attached Files:

• 210.jpg
      210.jpg
      File size:
      20.1 KB
      Views:
    • 211.jpg
      211.jpg
      File size:
      25.3 KB
      Views:
    • 212.jpg
      212.jpg
      File size:
      20.4 KB
      Views:
  5. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    enjoy it lockenloaded theres nothing sexier than being left bound and helpless while Mistress goes out and leaves you there not knowing when she will return? and in your case not knowing where she is or with who. i know people say it is unsafe to be left alone at all whilst in bondage but the adrenalin rush WOW....worth it for me everytime:anim_37:

6. lockednloaded

Local Time:
    I completely agree!!

Tonight can't come soon enough, I really can't wrap my head around what happened last night, but boy am I feeling that rush!

Here's a better quality picture of the shoes:

[​IMG]

7. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    yes i can see the saliva marks on them where you have been drooling on them!.lol I feel the same about Mistresses black shiny pvc dress and black boots:anim_39:

8. lockednloaded

Local Time:
    That's not saliva - it's the cum that was dripping out of my CB like mad last night!! :happy0011:

9. jnnyl

jnnyl Someone waiting on the world to change

Local Time:
    I hope to hear how things turn out.

10. lockednloaded

Local Time:
    Well...

Things are progressing!

My Wife has really gotten into this "I'm going out and your're going to be strapped up while I'm gone" malarkey.

The outfits change and the length of time she's out changes, but the sensation of "OMFG" doesn't change for me!

She secures me, then makes me watch her get ready-literally from undressing, to going for a shower, to pampering herself with moisturiser etc, to putting underwear on, to putting her dress on, to putting shoes on, to going out. :confused0068:

She is clearly enjoying the power trip and looks completly gorgeous when she goes out.

I have no idea where she goes or what she does when she's gone, but I get text message updates teasing the life out of me telling me about the attention she's getting and the drinks she's being offered etc.

She has suggested that as tonight is Friday night, she may well be "going out", so who knows what she has in mind!? :anim_37:

11. spiraled1

spiraled1 Member

Local Time:
    6:38 AM
    Yes please keep us posted on whats been happening!

12. lockednloaded

Local Time:
    I sure will!

I have no idea what to expect TBH, it may just stay as it is or it may progress onto some form of cuckolding I guess.

I'm not sure whether it's more the thrill of the chase that excites me (i.e just knowing she's at the pub/bar looking as sexy as hell), or the potential that she may actually go with someone else.

All I know is, it makes me as horny as a horny man's horny thing!

13. parrotman

parrotman Member

Local Time:
    I think anything would make me horny after 272 days!

14. lockednloaded

Local Time:
    I must be honest-it doesn't take much!

I am wondering (hoping?) though if this might be leading up to my release?

Maybe she's just trying to push me as far as she can in a way she knows is the ultimate tease for me?

Only time will tell I guess and it's only a gut feeling, but (and maybe I'm just reading it wrongly), but just a few things she has said lately and the odd look here and there make me think maybe the time is cumming!?

15. Cape Cod Richie

Cape Cod Richie Senior Member

Local Time:
    7:38 AM
    Great write up about your tie up! I've only been locked for 3 days and your blog got a rise out of my Male Brain (locked in steel).

How great to be bound and waiting. In chastity too I hope. You are very lucky.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice