CB-6000 short and long tubes

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by hthum, Jul 27, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. hthum

hthum Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:19 AM
    This slave is curious to compare the short and long tubes for the cb-6000. Can anyone who has worn both describe the differences in living with the short tube?

2. newsub4a

newsub4a Senior Member

Local Time:
    5:19 AM
    trying going to the kept for her site... they have pics of them side-by-side there.

3. hthum

hthum Junior Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the reply, and this slave had found that site. This slave is looking for someone with first hand experience in wearing both the long and short tube

4. davidphd1866

davidphd1866 Member

Local Time:
    2:19 AM
    I own both. I find the short tube far MORE comfortable. It is easier to keep clean, etc. Easier to sleep in. My strongest advice is if you fill out the regular tube that is fine. But if you are a little bit short of fully filling the regular tube, then get the short tube.

5. lockednloaded

lockednloaded Senior Member

Local Time:
    10:19 AM
    Ditto!

I'm find the 6Ks much more comfortable and suitable.

It's a no brainer really, if you have a smaller cock go for the 6Ks-end of!

6. hthum

hthum Junior Member

Local Time:
    Thank you both, and this info will be forwarded to this slave's Master for consideration

7. hthum

hthum Junior Member

Local Time:
    I wanted to report on wearing the short tube. It is workimg out very well. After I had researched it, my Master commanded I get it. It was locked on Monday afternoon. I don't know if "more comfortable" is the word, but certainly more satisfying.Where the cock could get flaccid and not fill the tube, that's not a problem witht he short tube. Master likes that I am always "full tube".
    It's not a problem to wear, though any erections are obviously more intense. The nocturnal erections are intense, even painful. One tip on that is to get up and pee. That will relieve it, though the first night I kept getting erections.
    One tip is to lube with A and D oint. Using lube that stays lube helps longterm wearing. Triple antibiotic may also work, and should theoretically help with hygiene. I'll try that next time I'm released, and report on that
    So, in conclusion, assuming your anatomy is appropiate, the short tube is very satisfying for Master and slave.

8. ukaquanaut

ukaquanaut Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:19 AM
    6ks

Hi

I have had a CB6000S for two weeks now and I while I havent tried the CB6000 standard, I used the CB3000 and 2000.

As a pierced PA wearer, I have to say none of the tubes are in the slightest designed for anyone with a CBR PA.

The 6KS less than the others, the bottom of the slot at the end of the tube finishes too early and pushes the PA ring and the tip of the penis against the upper slot where it closes and it is mighty painful.

I have managed to file out the lower slot to the CBR hangs out slightly, But again I find that the ball sack now gets squashed into the lower extended slot, so at least the PA ring hangs better now - ho humm.

I do find the base ring better, wider and more comfy, but I couldn't match the base ring size to the one I used on the CB3000, they were all smaller.

The pin bars and holder can be well painful when installing, if you dont make sure skin and hair ate out of the way before clamping together, I have alovely blood blister to to prove how deadly when clamping pubic skin inbetween - ouuch.

Finally, its my opinion that none of the CB range really cater for a smaller PA wearing user. Although the the modified 6KS comes close.

Just a thought or two.
    Jack.

9. hthum

hthum Junior Member

Local Time:
    Hi,Jack,
    Sorry you're having problems, some I share. Fortunately, the ring problem is not one . The 2 middle rings are fine for me,larger for extended wear and next smaller for shorter term wear when Master wants me "a little more confined".
    As for the pa, it is a problem . My solution is to wear a small permanent ring( as in small enough that it fits through the slot), and attach a lock to that. That also has the side benefit that the lock now parallels the slot, giving some needed slack. I may try sometime to attach a short fine chain to the permanent ring, and lock to that.
    The short tube helps with that as well, cock head is always close to the slot. The only other suggestion I have is to make sure you you adequate lube.

10. lockedndocked

lockedndocked Member

Local Time:
    9:19 AM
    First off the short version is slightly smaller in internal sizes in diameter.

As make stainless steel lockpins we use a vernier micrometer to measure exact sizes.
    Apart from which my piercing jam in the short and slide around in the long.

Basics sizing should be done by your normal flaccid size thats the internal size tube that you need, talk to or see any custom tube manufacturer.

If there is a space at then end of your tubeflaccid then you need a shorter one for the device to work properly. Control is one thing restriction and cell stimulation depend up on accuratefitting.

Have found Fettered Pleasures Holloway Road London have in stock the 6S cage only portions NOW the cheapest way to up/down grade.

Now wearing a 6S for four weeks solid. Nicer feeling, cleaner,but restricting at times Generally prefer it .

Considering making OVERSIZE c rings if there is enough interest apply by email Lms4620@tiscali.co.uk

11. chastguy

chastguy Locked for good!

Local Time:
    I have both. My wife found I had a little wiggle room in the cb6kthat she didnt like. She talk to Tom at keptforher.com end of last year he said that a cb6ks was coming out soon, she actually got his first one. No wiggle room! Actually cleaner, pee comes straight out. I do find when I get let out erections are more painful because it is so "fit" I have zero room to expand in it. The cleaning kits they have are awesome.

12. cuckwannabe4

cuckwannabe4 Junior Member

Local Time:
    chastguy- erections are painful when you are out of the device? surely that isn't a good thing.

Also, if you fill up the whole device, how could you clean inside without removing it?

13. chastguy

chastguy Locked for good!

Local Time:
    Yes, not having a erection but once a month or longer sometimes causes pain. If you go the the widesite keptforher.com you will see the cleaning kit. it is a bottle that allows you to squirt h2o into the tube along with a sponge q-tip. It works wonders!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice