PA advice/experiences.

Discussion in 'Male Chastity Now' started by Sublifter49, Jul 29, 2017.

1. lockankeyed

lockankeyed Active member

Still working.
    St. Petersburg Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    7:12 AM
    A PA is simple and easy, i did mine myself with an ice cube and a PROFESSIONAL piercing needle. . Just depends on how much you want it. The leaking is just a dribble but 2 things: how much time do you spend urinating anyway?...and if you're in any kind of a cage don't you sit down anyway? I've worn everything from rings to padlocks in mine and it's an excellent second way to secure your penis if you wear something attached to the cage you wear.

2. nomorecums4u

nomorecums4u Member

UK, Cornwall
    Local Time:
    12:12 PM
    Here are some of the most common male genital piercings:

• Ampallang Piercing: Derived from the ancient 'coming of age' ritual of the Dayak peoples of Borneo, this piercing passes horizontally through the head of the penis, either above or below the urethra depending on your preference.
    • Apadravya Piercing: This piercing passes vertically through the head of the penis. The apadravya can be placed either in the centre of the glans or closer to the coronal ridge.
    • Dydoe Piercing: This piercing passes vertically through the coronal ridge. Not everyone can have a dydoe piercing, as it requires a substantial amount of tissue to accommodate the jewellery.
    • Foreskin Piercing: Suitable only for uncircumcised men, this piercing passes directly through the foreskin.
    • Frenulum Piercing: This piercing is placed horizontally across the base of the penis. This piercing is always located on the underside of the genitals and can be a single piercing, or part of a 'frenulum ladder' which features 3 or more piercings.
    • Hafada Piercing: This surface piercing can be located anywhere on the scrotal sack, providing there is sufficient skin to accommodate the jewellery.
    • Lorum Piercing: This horizontal piercing is placed on the underside of the penis, where the shaft and the scrotum meet.
    • Pubic Piercing: This surface piercing is typically located at the base of the penis (In the natural fold where the body and genitals meet). A relatively uncommon piercing, the pubic piercing has gained popularity in recent years, with celebrities such as Lenny Kravitz sporting the daring body modification.
    • Prince Albert Piercing: One of the few male genital piercings that many people know by name, this piercing enters on the underside of the penis and exits through the urethra.

3. Antelope113

Antelope113 Member

Local Time:
    7:12 AM
    I have had a pa for 4 years now. Wasn't that bad to get.
    When it comes time to get your cage take your measurements over a few days and different times of the day.
    Must custom cage builder will help with how to take your dimensions.

4. Changeable

Changeable Long term member

Local Time:
    6:12 AM
    Small doses of HCG once or twice a week will maintain testicular function and size.
    Give it a search

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice