Mistress & boyfriend holiday

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by subhub1, Jul 18, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. subhub1

subhub1 Member

Local Time:
    7:03 PM
    Mistress and Her boyfriend are going on holiday next week, a holiday I have paid for and arranged of course. Mistress took great delight in standing over me as I spoke to the female receptionist while booking the hotel, Mistress had insisted I used the words my Wife and Her boyfriend as many times as possible. The Lady at the hotel appeared embarrassed at first, but quickly warmed to the idea that a husband would arrange a holiday for his Wife and Her lover. In fact the Lady commented that my Wife was lucky to have a husband who so obviously put his Wifes pleasure first.

Mistress has had me in my CB3000 for a week now, so I will have been locked for 3 weeks when She returns from Her holiday, Mistress has promised a treat when She returns, providing I behave impeccably, which includes Her time away, She told me She has arranged a baby sitter to come round while She is away to check on me and ensure I am following Her instructions, I have no idea who the baby sitter is but suspect it may be a female work colleague of Mistress, who knows all about our lifestyle. I am secretly hoping it is the Lady Im thinking of, I have wanted to serve Her for a long time and would quickly fall to my knees in front of Her kissing a licking the stiletto heels She always wears.

Mistress has told me I will be packing Her suitcase before She leaves, so I can see the sexy clothes She is taking with Her for the benefit of Her boyfriend. He loves to see Her in tight revealing clothes, sexy lingerie and stilettos of course. When Mistress first told me about Her plan to go on holiday with Her boyfriend I did put up a mild objection, Mistress crushed it simply by saying Sweetheart, you asked for this lifestyle, in fact you begged for it, as it says on the websites you like, be careful what you ask for. Mistress giggled and sent me to get Her pink riding crop, to teach me not to question Her plans.

soforo likes this.
  2. slavey_slave

slavey_slave Sex God

Student
    England
    Local Time:
    for some this would be great, i would probably end up strangling the bloke in his sleep. But each to their own :D

3. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:03 AM
    How very, very lucky you are subhub. It was quite nice of you to arrange a sex vacation for Mistress - not that you had any choice, anyway. She was quite right to insist that you use that term - "Wife and Her Boyfriend' over and over. Somehow, saying it - makes it all so much more real - doesn't it? Aren't you so glad your Mistress agreed to let you be Her little chaste cucky?

I think being locked away while Mistress plays will be quite good for you. It might even cause you to leak and dribble in your panties the whole time...

So - are you going to let us know what your duties are going to be while Mistress is away. I think you should report here during the period se we can help keep an eye on you as well.

One thing... you probably shouldn't hope to get released right away when Mistress returns. I imagine She will be fully sated by Her boyfriend's cock - although, She might enjoy your soothing tongue. You won't mind if She's a little cummy and stretched out will you?

4. subhub1

subhub1 Member

Local Time:
    Oh Miss D, thank you for your kind and so truthful words.

Yes, it makes it so real to speak the words 'Wife & boyfriend' to others. Mistress will give me 'extra' duites before She leaves and i will as you instructed report back here as much as possible.

As you correctly thought Miss D, Mistress seldom allows me out of my CB on Her return, She usually takes a few days to come down from Her boyfriend high, my needs at the time are of course forgotten for those few days, i am always extra attentive at such times careful not to upset Mistress in anyway.

5. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    You mentioned 'needs', subhub... What 'needs' do you have that aren't being taken care of? You said yourself that you begged incessantly to be cuckolded and now you are. Is it because you are chaste? Is that what makes you needy? Or does it come from thinking about your Mistress enjoying Her boyfriend's cock? Does thinking about that make your little thingy leak and dribble?

I would say your 'needs' are being taken care of perfectly. What more could you need? Just be careful what you ask for - you might get it...

6. subhub1

subhub1 Member

Local Time:
    Miss D, thank you Miss for correcting me, how disapointing i have been to the Ladies here by mentioning my 'needs', of course i have all my needs taken care of by Mistress, Mistress sees to it i get exactly what i deserve.

The thought of Mistress and Her boyfriend does excite me greatly Miss, i am getting just what i asked for and thank Mistress every day for allowing me to be Her cuckold slave.

Thank you once again Miss D for pointing out my error.

7. Petite Salope

Petite Salope Sissy Cherry

Local Time:
    2:03 PM
    Not for me...

But Mistress left for the week with Her family for some time off... She left me home with nothing else to do but chores, of course.

At least you'll have a baby sitter, i'm all alone here... but very busy!

8. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Subhub - your 'needs' are very clear to us. You are no different than other chaste cucky. You want to be cuckolded - over and over - in the most intense manner possible. It's probably all that you think about - isn't it? You love the intense excitement of your condition in life. Your 'need' is being met - you begged and pleaded for it and you have it.

Of course, it is entirely possible that even now, you hunger for something even more humiliating. Is that the case, sweety? It's okay to admit it - don't be shy - you can tell everyone about your 'needs'.

9. subhub1

subhub1 Member

Local Time:
    Miss D, You seem to be able to see right into my mind, yes Miss i do hunger for something more humiliating....having been told all about it by Mistress i think of it all the time Miss, is it wrong of me to want to put my mouth where Mistress has been and so enjoyed Herself, please forgive me Miss...i want to see it and touch it and to be humilitiated by it, i know it wont happen but i can't stop thinking about my Master's cock.

10. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Well sweety - it is not unusual, at all, for any cucky to think about the cock that pleasures their Mistress. It is after all, a very nice cock, I'm sure. Perhaps you are wondering what it would feel like in your mouth... How it would stiffen as you slid your lips up and down on it - talking it deep into your throat - making it so, so hard for your Mistress. What do you think your Mistress would think of you - when She sees how eager you are to suck his cock? Would you like Her to see how badly you want his cock? Maybe when he's done fucking Her, you'll get to clean them both up... Is that what you 'need'? You 'need' to be a chaste little cocksucker for your Mistress?

Maybe your name should be sucky sue...

11. subhub1

subhub1 Member

Local Time:
    Yes Miss D, i need to be a chaste little cock sucker for Mistress.

Mistress allowed me to explain my needs to Her and said She would think about my request, She feels Her boyfriend might like the idea of having a fluffer in the room, however, Mistress told me to forget any idea of watching them together, i would be sent from the room before that.

Sucky Suzy (curtsey to Miss D)

12. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Ohhhh - now we see the truth behind her 'needs' - suzy is a little sissy cocksucker. I had no clue until you finally admitted it. Don't you see how important it is not to keep secrets? No one would have known this about you. We would have gone on thinking you were just a cucky.

But now we know better. The truth is out. Sucky suzy has 'needs'. She craves to suck cock - especially, for her Mistress. Isn't that so sweet? A shame you won't be allowed to watch but I guess Mistress thinks that would be just too perverted - having Her sissy watch Her being sexed. Of course, while you are sucking cock - you will see the cock up close and very, very personal.

But there is one thing I need to make clear for you, sucky suzy. As a sissy, sucking cock or even getting fucked is not bisexual. Since a sissy is the third gender, having sex with males or females is not considered bi. Having sex with someone of your own gender - like another sissy - - - now that would be gay - quite gay. Maybe Mistress will decide you are gay and only allow you to have sex with other sissys from now on... I suppose that could happen. But even if it does, since you are chaste, you won't be cumming anyway - will you?

Keep your lipstick fresh, suzy. You never know when you'll be called on to suck cock now. It could become a regular diet for you...

13. subhub1

subhub1 Member

Local Time:
    Miss D, it gave me a strange thrill when you referred to me a she, is that normal at this stage of my development?

I would like to publiclly thank Miss D for helping me let the truth out, all be it slowly, Miss D had no need to guide me in the right direction and as She mentioned above She had no idea of my 'needs' before i admitted it. This to me is an example of a Lady who is clearly expert in handling 'men' who need to be put in their correct place.

Thank You Miss D, You are so completley wonderful...

In answer to the points Miss D mentioned, my Mistress does indeed feel it would be perverted to allow me to stay while She enjoys Her boyfriend, Mistress has made it clear some time ago i will never use my cock for sex again, Mistress has explained why this is good for me and why i must be kept chaste for long periods of time, with the training Mistress has put me through it all makes perfect sense now and i am greatful to Mistress for taking the time to correct me.

Miss D mentioned that a sissy is the 3rd gender, this sits very well with someone who has been forbidden sex and who's cock and balls are mearly a tool to be used for control purposes by Mistress.

I have often wondered what it must be like to be taken by a real man while i remian chaste, something Mistress might treat me to if i continue to perform to Her high standards perhaps.

14. subhub1

subhub1 Member

Local Time:
    Just to keep everyone updated,

My Mistress Wife left this morning with Her boyfriend for their holiday (which as mentioned before I booked and paid for), Mistress allowed me the honour of sleeping on the floor at the foot of Her bed last night, I was locked to one of the legs on the bed so it was quite uncomfortable, if I dozed off and moved the small chain from my CB to the bed leg pulled and woke me with a start, Mistress of course knew this would happen, but it was worth the pain just to be near Mistress at night (Mistress usually keeps me in our little box room at night, as Mistress decided some time ago I was never to experience sex again there was no point me sharing the bed with Her).

Yesterday Mistress allowed me the honour of packing Her case (under Her watchful eye) the purpose was to tease me by having to handle all the sexy clothes, lingerie and shoes She is taking with Her. Mistress showed me an outfit She intends to wear for Her boyfriend for the first time. A semi sheer dress/top very tight, with ‘liquid’ black high gloss ‘painted on’ leggings and patent black chrome stiletto heel shoes, Mistress giggled as She explained She could not wear lingerie with the outfit as the straps and panty line would show through.

Mistress told me to Kneel and with Her finger under my chin She lifted my head to look up at Her, Mistress told me to explain how I felt packing Her sexy clothes for a holiday with another man. I explained I was so proud to be owned by Mistress, so thankful for the time She has taken training me and so exited for Her that She was to be spending 2 weeks with a real man who can fully satisfy Her needs.

Mistress said I was a good boy for saying so and asked me to think back to the time before we were married, She reminded me of the talk we had before the ceremony, where She told me in no uncertain terms She would continue to see other men, yet I would not be allowed contact with anyone else, She told me then that She planned to keep me in chastity and that after the first year of marriage She would ban me from sex altogether, Mistress asked if I was glad I agreed to Her terms on that day. My answer was immediate and simple, ‘Yes Mistress, thank-You Mistress’, with a loving pat to my head Mistress told me to finish packing Her case.

Before Mistress left I was summoned to Her room where another smaller case was laid open on Her bed, Mistress told me to take all the shoes and boots She had left in the closet and fill the case, there were more shoes and boots in the closet then the case would hold so Mistress choose the ones I was to pack. After shutting the case Mistress took a short chain and a padlock, She ran the chain through my CB3000 padlock and locked the other end of the chain to the case handle. Mistress asked if I knew where the key was, of course I didn’t know the answer. Mistress giggled, ‘I put the key in an envelope and posted it to you sweetie, knowing our post It might be here on Monday, might be Tuesday’ She waited for me to catch up and realise I was to have the case full of shoes and boots fastened to me for the next 2-3 days.

Mistress giggled again and told me it had been Her boyfriends idea, ‘Just so you don’t forget about us darling’. Shortly after been locked to Her footwear case Mistress sent me to the box room, Mistress allowed me the honour of kissing Her shoes before She left, Mistress bent down and laid a small kiss on my head, looking into my eyes She said ‘I do love you my sweet tortured baby, it makes me so horny knowing you are suffering for me, especially when my boyfriend has his beautiful hard cock in me’ Mistress turned around, closed the door and a few minutes later She was gone with Her young stud for a full 2 weeks.

15. subhub1

subhub1 Member

Local Time:
    I had a fitful nights sleep last night, dreams of Mistress and Her boyfriend kept me exicted in my CB and the 'foot fetish' punishment has become a real isssue.

As much as i am honoured to be chained to a case full of Mistress's shoes and boots it is very difficult to move around without pulling on my CB. I have not had a text message or call from Mistress, although i didnt expect it, She will have more important things to think about i'm sure.

Mistress told me last week She had arranged with a girlfriend to check in on me from time to time, the Lady knows all about our lifestyle and i have the feeling She intends to put me to the test. She is the type of Lady who wont stand for any nonsense and i know i will have to be on best behavior. Mistress has left Her pink riding crop on the dinning room table with a note to Her friend saying, 'Use as required'.

Today i suffered more than usual with my morning erection in my CB3000, i dont know if it was the exitement of Mistress being away for 2 weeks or being so close to Mistress's boots and shoes, but i had to go to the bathroom and 'cool' down quickly as i was in pain.

Mistress told me She is going to talk to Her boyfriend about my request to be able to fluff him when they are together, the boyfriend is quite young and Mistress thinks he might not like the idea, however, She usually gets Her way with Her studs.

I have a long list of chores to complete before Mistress's friend calls in to check on me (She has a key) and i am hoping i will have been able to remove the 'foot fetish' punishment before She arrives.

More updates as things happen.

16. subhub1

subhub1 Member

Local Time:
    Well, there was clearly never going to be chance of Mistress's friend not arriving before the key for my 'foot fetish' punishment arrived.

While carrying out my chores i heard a key in the door and guessed i was about to be inspected, i quickly got into postion to greet the Lady (on my knees) Mistress's friend (we will call Her Mistress Victoria, name changed obviously), walked into the room, took one look at me and laughed.

'Oh your Mistress told me to expect a laugh when i walked in' She said. Mistress Victoria was wearing a smart skirt suit, what appeared to be sheer naked stockings and stiletto shoes. Mistress told me to remain in position while She checked my work, returning to me She picked the pink riding crop up and said 'It looks like you have worked hard and done a good job with your chores bitch, now hold your hand out' i did as i was told and the crop feel over my upturned hand. 'Now the other hand' She instructed, i did as i was told and recieved another stinking stroke.

Mistress asked if i knew why i had been punished, 'No Mistress' i whispered. Mistress used the end of the crop to lift my head to look at Her, 'You were punished because i can, no other reason, your work is fine, you have recieved me correctly and obeyed my orders, i punished you for fun bitch'.

Mistress allowed a few seconds for this to sink in then said, 'Remeber, i will punish you when ever i want for no reason at all, just because i like the way it feels to have you kneel before me waiting for the crop, do you understand'

'Yes Mistress Victoria' i whispered.

After worshiping Mistress Victoria's shoes i was left alone with the threat, 'I will check on you any time day or night bitch, be sure to be ready when i walk through the door' and with that She turned on Her heel and was gone.

17. Petite Salope

Local Time:
    Mistress Victoria looks to be a very nice Lady and Mistress...

Keep up the good work, you seem to like it.

-Cherry

18. subhub1

subhub1 Member

Local Time:
    Thank you Cherry, i do like my position, i asked for it and am very happy to serve my Mistress wife and any of Her friends She see fit to 'give me to'.

Mistress Victoria has laid down the line of authority and i am thankful to Her for making sure i know where i stand from the beginning. Sadly Mistress Victoria didnt have the time to 'use me properly' yesterday, but i hope She may have more time when She checks on me next.

Quick message to anyone reading this, i choose to be a cuckold slave at the feet of Ladies, it is something i always dreamed of and am so happy to be trained to serve the Dominant Female Sex, so please anyone, dont feel 'sorry' for me, i guess most feel happy for me, i hope so.

19. Petite Salope

Local Time:
    I'm not sorry for you because I know that's what you want and like about this lifestyle...

For me with my Actual Mistress it's out of the question.
    But if something happen between us and I have to find another Mistress it will be something that'll be part of my new life with a new Mistress if it ever happens.

20. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I can see that you are enjoying yourself too much suzy...

21. subhub1

subhub1 Member

Local Time:
    I'm sorry to say i have nothing much to report today, Mistress Victoria has not been to 'check up' on me since Her quick visit the other day.

The key arrived to unlock the 'foot fetish' punishment, so i took all Mistress's shoes and boots out of the case and cleaned them correctly (no dirty finger prints left on the patent shiny leather, good little suzy).

I haven't had any contact from the 'happy couple' i guess they are to busy enjoying each other to even think about their little house slave.

Note to Miss D, i am trying not to enjoy myself to much Miss and have a feeling Mistress Victoria plans something to focus my mind on my position when She next visits.

22. subhub1

subhub1 Member

Local Time:
    No contact from the happy couple, but Mistress Victoria arrived late afternoon today, She caught me on hands and knees scrubing the floor (my Mistress likes Her tiled floor to shine). Mistress Victoria told me to stay in the position and put Her bag on my back with a warning that if i allowed it to drop i would suffer......a full 20 minutes later Mistress V returned holding the pink riding crop.

I was told to touch the floor with my nose, leaving my ass high in the air, Mistress V slowly and carefully placed 6 strokes of the crop across my ass, Mistress V then took from Her bag a pair of sheer black pantyhose and an 'Ann Summers' style PVC maid dress.

Mistress V told me She was about to leave, i was instructed to remove all body hair and be dressed in the pantyhose and dress when She returned i was also told to be wearing my 'punishment' stilettos (a pair of high stiletto shoes my Mistress makes me wear when i am tied and forced to stand in our closet for hours at a time) Mistress V didn't say when She would return but left me in no doubt of the trouble i would be in if i was not correctly dressed when She returned.

So i am sat here typing this in sheer hose, squeaky PVC and stilettos hoping for the sound of Mistress V's key in the door....my little clitty is straining against the CB3000....having not been femme'd before this is all new to me, is it natural for a subby cuckold to be so excited, dressed as a PVC slut waiting for a beautiful cruel Mistress to arrive?

suzy

23. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    6:03 PM
    i hope you hear the key in the door or your,e for it. My Mistress has me meet her at the door on my knees and i am paddled if i am not there waiting, just lately she has been parking in the street and tip toeing up to catch me out. Beware!:anim_39:

24. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Well isn't that nice suzy? You get to be all pretty and femmed so that you can enjoy your cucking holiday even more.

Doesn't wearing a sexy dress make it so much better for you? And just think - Mistress is probably wearing something sexy for her boyfriend right now - it's only fair that you do the same... Maybe you should be plugged too - so you can feel nice and full - just like Mistress...

25. mistress S

mistress S Mistress S

Local Time:
    6:03 PM
    :happy0158:

Im glad 2 see your mistress has you under control I hope you enjoy your time with your baby sitter

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice