Is this safe/viable?

Discussion in 'Chinese devices' started by guthaxor, Dec 23, 2017.

1. guthaxor

guthaxor Member

Local Time:
    3:28 PM
  2. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:28 PM
    my personal opinion is nothing is secure without a piercing. Urethral inserts are not usually long enough to be secure. I actually have on of these and found it very painful when an erection happens. I'm not sure why that was but tried it several times. I would say its safe as long as its cleaned properly once in a while.

3. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    The first time I tried one like that I got a bad infection in my urethra. No more of that. I do not understand all the concern over security. Most times the guy is the one asking to be locked up and if he has no self control, his Keyholder should give him back the keys and tell him to find someone else to play with. I can get out or my Jailbird with little difficulty and yet I do not. I asked for this so why would I want to cheat myself? There is no such thing as forcing a man into chastity so why bother with someone who is going to try to escape. For us, orgasm denial is the prime goal, so whether or not I am locked up or not does not matter. I can masturbate in any of my 5 devices and yet I do not.

It seems that there are two kinds of chastity. One which is more of teasing and denial and the other I call Houdini chastity where the focus is on the device and the goal is to escape. :)

Dfberns, Vicky Locked and Apfel like this.
  4. Antelope113

Antelope113 Member

Local Time:
    From the reading I have done and from my experiences you can not safely leave any kind of tube like in for 4-6 hrs at a time. You are opening up the the urinary track to foreign things to glckn and start an infection.

5. spud18

spud18 Active member

Local Time:
    11:28 PM
    There are warnings not to have a bath while wearing a tube as it can allow non sterile water to enter.
    Personally, i have given up with catheter tubes. I have had bleeding several times, as have other users. The silicone tubes with insertable end are the worst for that, i think., although it should be added that the tubes i have had have been cut very roughly so that when the steel endpiece is inserted there is a very rough join. But even after cutting it apart and redoing it neatly it still seems dangerous. The metal tubes seem better, but a rigid steel tube inserted into a penis that is not free and straight is asking for trouble.

Antelope113 likes this.
  6. latexbound

latexbound Locked

Wales, UK
    Local Time:
    Urethral inserts are fine if managed properly, so "safe"? Yes. I would be more concerned about the quality of the steel from a Chinese device. I have a steelworxx urethral device which is great, but made from good quality steel. There's always an element of "you get what you pay for".

7. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    I('m always a bit iffy about Chinese Devices, mainly due to steel quality; and that some are cheap knock-offs and no e way to be sure. I'm with latexbound on this one.

8. sylvana chastity

sylvana chastity just Syl

Deutschland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    apart from all valid concerns about infections or even irritations created by urethral tubes I'd like to say: the more penis is "available", the more likely it might get a wank! ;)

9. MikeLocked

MikeLocked Active member

Local Time:
    12:28 AM
    Only concerning ball-trapping designs. Be assured that my full belt (My-Steel) is completely escape-proof without piercings... I really tried, believe me! :)

10. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    yes. I have no experience with full belts.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice