My Christmas gift idea

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by doug123, Dec 24, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. doug123

doug123 Wishfull

Florida
    Local Time:
    12:39 AM
    I just had to share the Christmas gift I was giving my wife. She plays with me now and then with Chastity and seems to slowly (over years) warming up to the idea. Sure it's not exactly where or what I want it to be but I'm working hard to avoid my earlier mistakes of giving her all kinds of stuff to read and instead just telling her, (as I was giving her a bath) there is no absolute right or wrong ways to do Chastity, I want to serve you sexually, to have more frequent physical interaction with you (not the once every 6 months path we've been on) and we should just have fun with Chastity and make it our own. A month later I've not had any orgasms and have been locked on and off during this time (10 days locked continuously now) and have been giving her bubble baths once every weekend for the last three weeks. So I just had to share my Christmas gift idea of customized thong underwear for her. I thought over time she might feel more bold, assertive and playful with this subtle reminder she can wear everyday (in addition to the Swarski lock and key necklace she has started wearing). I just edited out her name and thong size. Lol.

Mash2214 likes this.
  2. doug123

doug123 Wishfull

Florida
    Local Time:
  3. doug123

doug123 Wishfull

Florida
    Local Time:
  4. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    11:39 PM
    Cute panties.

doug123 likes this.
  5. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    5:39 AM
    i has got a new tote for Mistress. (She told me what one to get so it be ok.)

doug123 likes this.
  6. chastedolivia

chastedolivia Active member

Local Time:
    It's almost as if you got presents for yourself for her to wear. Good luck with that; hope it works out for you.

doug123 likes this.
  7. doug123

doug123 Wishfull

Florida
    Local Time:
    I appreciate your comment and did try to keep that in mind that I don't get something that just pleases me.

She did like the gift though some of them aren't quite the right fit, the others fit perfectly as they are exactly what she normally wears (minus the design). She was surprised and laughed when she saw them and assured me she likes them. While this may seem like a gift for me, I'd say that's only partly true. It's to much to get into currently but suffice it to say I'd like her to feel sexy and a little riska as she is likely never to think about sex in any shape or form during the week (or weekend) due to her job (no sexting ever) and busy work schedule. If left to her own she'll be completely wrapped up in something all the time no matter how much I try to help and do for her which leds to no adult time interaction 6 to 8 months at time. In the last 4 weeks we've had more adult time than the last year, maybe 1 1/2yrs. So yes I guess it is in part a gift for me, for her and for our relationship. Now this isn't all I got her, she got a stand up locking jewelry armoire (where now keep some of keys), a vacation trip and a gold necklace with pendant, ok yes it's a key symbol as she'll never wear the dull almost ugly security screw key.
    IMG_9288.JPG

She really liked this. Soon I'll start thinking for Valentine's Day which will likely not be Chastity related unless she requests something. Actually I already know about Valentine's Day, a ring to go with her wedding or engagement rings, just got to get her sized. :)

Mash2214 likes this.
  8. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    Looks good. Just one year I gave my wife a Tiffany lock and key. That is it as far as chastity gifts go. This year I bought her a Tiffany good luck charm to wear when she plays cards, Mahjong and Bingo. I got a Mac Pro laptop and a Nikon Camera. :) Not very sexy.

doug123 likes this.
  9. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    10:39 PM
    The panties or thongs for her is a nice idea. What about matching ones for you with sayings on them. If you are to serve her Your Panties could also show that.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice