Hello form New Zealand

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ducksnake, Dec 17, 2017.

1. ducksnake

ducksnake Member

Queenstown NZ
    Local Time:
    11:20 PM
    G’day there, just thought I’d Introduce myself... I’m in a very steady gay relationship (7 yrs+ now), and I’ve been very intrigued with bt chastity devices ever since I first saw one (cb6000 if I recall correctly) a couple years back. Since then they’ve sat on the back of my mind, never going away! In the last year I’ve had a very steady stream of chastity devices in my tumblr feed, and have been getting more and more enamoured with the concept. But I never saw it wise to spend so much on something that may be the wrong size or not even work at all with me, or that I might not enjoy... So was left essentially staring through the metaphorical shop window wondering how much fun it must be...

Then a few weeks back I saw on Ali-express some cheap holy trailers, that came with all the ring sizes, for basically nothing, completely out of the blue! Needless to say I bought some and boy I don’t regret it! Once deburred, they fit as comfortable as I could hope with my anatomy, and I’m very much sold on the concept! I definitely think a genuine V3 is on the cards now I know this is for me!

Anyway, thanks for welcoming me into the community, I see great diversity in kinks, sexual orientation here all getting along, you guys are great!

2. gary170

gary170 Long term member

NZ
    Local Time:
    12:20 AM
    Welcome and hope you enjoy your new journey I'm sure you will love it
    By the way also from new Zealand

3. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:20 PM
    Welcome to the Mansion, I am sure you will have fun here. It is certainly diverse, although I probably see it less so, you are either one who should be locked or not lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice