Fixed my Chinese HT2

Discussion in 'Chinese devices' started by WEC, Oct 26, 2017.

1. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    6:23 PM
    I'm sure this has been discussed buy mine started to hurt underneath the scrotum after a while of wear and certainly overnight. I discovered a burr and a lot of mold flash on the ring and so I got some medium and some fine sand paper and polished the entire ring...voila!...so much more comfortable when sitting or laying down. Been 2 days now and I am very happy. Wife is not playing with me yet so no need to upgrade...just messing around at this point and the $30 model is perfect for it. Hope this helps someone. -WEC

2. freshbites

freshbites Member

Local Time:
    7:23 PM
    This is the metal knockoff one? Not the bioresin material, right?

3. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    6:23 PM
    Nope, Bioresin

4. ducksnake

ducksnake Member

Queenstown NZ
    Local Time:
    12:23 PM
    I just picked one of these up as my first device (seems logical to try before you buy right?). I saw the burrs right away, and was expecting it as one of the comments on Ali-express did mention some finishing was required. I didn’t even dare try it on, the bur looked like a real ‘scrotum catcher’ haha.

I took craft knife to it, dragging it across at 90 deg to the material to debur, then used 320grit to level, and 1200 to finish. But I was not happy with the texture of the 1200 grit, still too rough, looked like it’d be perfect for harbouring bacteria etc, so I buffed the heck out of it with plastic polish. Managed to restore it to a nice sheen after at least 45 mins of buffing!

Also had to finish the tube. The main front slot was REALLY irritating my foreskin, which would poke out the moment I even thought about an erection. So I took a jewlers file the round the edges off, then hit it with the sandpaper and polish again, and wow what a difference, I don’t even notice if the foreskin pokes out now, unless I rub up against something when it is.

I’ve greatly enjoyed this first foray into chastity, and the Chinese HTv2 seems fine with the finishing done, extremely comfortable when you get used to it and the boners subside. Suffice it to say I’m considering buying a genuine V3

5. Fatkid1

Fatkid1 Unquestionably devoted

Local Time:
    7:23 PM
    did you guys notice that the "forks" on the ring gradually spread apart? I did a mod to mine essentially running a 1/4" pin with a shoulder all the way through where the lock would be, and a padlock on the opposite end. Basically the fly of my jeans forced the cage to the right, which caused the distortion.

6. Droog

Droog Long term member

Local Time:
    8:23 AM
    Try pulling back the foreskin before you put on the device. It might be much more comfortable that way (it was for me). The skin stays retracted for the most part, so no pinching...

-d

Guest 8028 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice