Technology and chastity !

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Governess Stephanie, Jul 1, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    3:07 PM
    I think that's the idea! Now in combination with GPS tracking app and an intergrated chastity device like MM or Lori but integrated with remote control on the DL2000 lines: this would be awesome!

Usul and Kontraband like this.
  2. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Possibilities there, I think.

subklik likes this.
  3. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    Needs on the balls though, and to be lockable.

Rita and Kontraband like this.
  4. Submissive_Michelle

Submissive_Michelle Good Sissies wear Skirts and high heels

House sissy
    LONDON
    Local Time:
    There's a new device on the market called the 'Kitchen Safe' its a timelock ABS container that locks for a set period 1min - 10days so Ideal for self lockup or in our situation locing me from waking until 11.30pm each evening so no playing during the day. Look on Amazon they have started shipping now and cost around $40 your imagination limits how to use this innovative new device.

Joroincharge likes this.
  5. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    11:07 PM
    And.... lo and behold!!! Some clever clogs has done this!!! http://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?threads/khdream.13642/

To be honest, it was probably out there before I made my post! But if only I could gaze into my crystal ball and see the future of, say, the stock market or next week's lottery numbers!!! :rolleyes:

One can dream!! 'sigh' ;)

With the absolute kindest regards.

J.

Mash2214 likes this.
  6. Laus1993

Laus1993 New member

Writer
    USA, New York
    Local Time:
    5:07 PM
    I honestly think that you can make use of 3d printers. And don't forget about windows spy software which is also helpful in certain situations.

Joroincharge likes this.
  7. danleft1

danleft1 Long term member

South East USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:07 AM
    What I find the most interesting when discussing "technology" is that 99% of the time the actual idea and even the calculations to prove it could work (the physics) was thought up decades before, but at the time we have not miniaturized / powered / etc the components yet and are waiting for that to happen ... the EV1 is a great example of this (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Motors_EV1) ... they developed it in the late 90's and using Nickel Metal Hydride batteries where going 100 miles at 60 mph ... today a Tesla car travels 250+ miles at any speed.

3D printing is only 80% - 90% there at the moment ... the post print clean up makes it a non-cost-effective manufacturing process for many things (because of labor after printing to clean the piece up), but they have just made another step closer this last year in getting a ready to use print (no clean-up).

So that is a very long winded way of saying the imagination is often years (decades) ahead of the actual science need to make the idea happen. Which in chastity I'm sure means in 40 years from now a chastity device will be form fit (3D scan and print) and you will NOT be able to pull-out (because of the way it is attached to your penis ... no more PA or ball trap devices) and it will locked by the fingerprint touch of the key holder.

Mash2214 and Joroincharge like this.
  8. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    O yes. Ideal for tracking and getting handles on your lockee!;);):D;);)

9. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    9:07 AM
    That device (in 40 years ) sounds like the perfect Lockup. Technology is incredible just look at what has happened in the past few years. No more 8 track, no more land phone lines, and now no possible way of cheating on your Spouse. What next?

10. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    Very interesting though I didn't see any link to such a locking system on the hyperlink to the EV1!!

11. danleft1

South East USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    The EV1 link was only an example of ideas that take a decade (or 2) to make them truly usable tech ... the finger print reader ... well my phone has that already and it works well

12. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    Thanks for explaining. But it ought to take much less than that. Minas-bitch's titanium device was 3D printed: admittedly a one-off but easily adapted surely?

13. danleft1

South East USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    The issue is NOT 3D printing it is the post print clean up ... ask Minas-bitch how many hours he spent with the 3D print just cleaning it up and getting it to a point of being wearable ... I bet no less the 5 hours and more like 10 that does not include adding the PA etc.

14. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:
    If I'm not mistaken, he went through a lot of iterations in lesser materials and more than one in titanium. Theoretically adaptable, but given everyone's anatomy is different, without, maybe, laser scanning, you're still dealing with hit or miss measurements of squishy bits.

15. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    I think that may be right. But this was a prototype so only to be expected. He may now be making ore for others, and if so then we'll see. He has been a pioneer.

16. danleft1

South East USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    The first / biggest issue with 3D Printing is what the call "banding" ... imagine if you where given a chalking gun and told to make a dildo with no mold, you just had to squeeze out a layer, let it cure a bit (not fully) and then add another layer ... etc etc etc ... and most important you where not allowed to smooth each consecutive layer onto the last while it was not cured and still easily smoothed ... Now when your dildo is all done you can then smooth it out by adding material or sanding or what ever means you like ...

In the 3D printing printing world the same thing is happening only on a much smaller scale ... think the width of a human hair (slightly smaller but you get the idea) ... now everything you print has bands running around it the thickness of a hair (actually somewhere in the 1/8 to 1/2 the thickness but that depends on the printer more money = less thickness) and you have to now smooth that out ... if you are printing in plastic, you can dip it in Acetone to "melt" it slightly allowing the banding to "smooth" out, this gives a glossy finish to the print (you have most likely seen shiny 3D printed chastity cages on the internet) ... if you are printing in metal, you are going to have to most likely mechanically smooth the finish (sand and polish)

All of the above is related to what they call extruder printing, there are other types of 3D printing out there but they also have their limitations and will also need to have some sort of clean up ... so can I print you a chastity device today? Yes I can! however it is going to still need labor to clean it up or you will wear it the way it comes out of the printer and after about a day, you will not be wearing it again for a couple weeks while you heal up.

3D printing is NOT meant to be a manufacturing process ... it is meant to create prototypes and it specifically is a way of creating complex items that are already drawn in 3D and are not going to easily be machined or molded ... as an example a MM jailbird can not be molded or machined easily from a block of steel, it has to be bent and welded and then cleaned up ... see there is that clean up again

17. mosthandysub

mosthandysub Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:07 AM
    4 years later and many of the predications here have come true!! Certainly 3D printing and devices like the Cellmate. No doubt...more to come!

18. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    very true! I wear a 3D printed device and it’s fantastic, it’s interesting reading back through and seeing how far the tech has come in just a few years.

19. Guest 2922

Guest 2922 Active member

Local Time:
    There's a bluetooth chastity cage out called cellmate. Though I've seen videos about how a hacker blackmailed someone, keeping it locked until sending the hacker money.
    I suggested to them they make one using finger print technology. Would you prefer that? Use your finger to potentially unlock a chastity cage

Isopropylforyou likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice