Wife seeks a key holder for me!

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by JamesAll10, Aug 11, 2014.

?

What permanent or semi permanent item should she add to me?

1. Piercing under balls

13 vote(s)
    8.0%
  2. Bikini bottom tan lines

20 vote(s)
    12.3%
  3. Tattoo above penis

55 vote(s)
    34.0%
  4. Piercing on penis

74 vote(s)
    45.7%
  1. JamesAll10

JamesAll10 Long term member

Sales
    Boston
    Local Time:
    5:28 PM
    We are always open to others holding my keys. My wife just isn't into it but does enjoy having me locked. She's coming around slowly. Never wanting to hold the keys but more out of the enjoyment of watching what I'm made to do.

The most recent experience is thick thong tan lines and the initials of my last key holder tanned in place which I was made to do for release. They won't be going anywhere anytime soon. Alas, that lock up time with that key holder is over and I'm left with a nice reminder of someone else controlling me!

@keephimcaged is welcome to hold the keys or anyone for that matter. We are always open for an adventure. My last adventure has a lasting mark to prove it!

Attached Files:

2. Glychlock

Glychlock Dominant and Mentor

General Manager
    USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I appologize if I didn't see the answer to my question in the posts, but they kind of bounced around a bit.

Have you found a Keyholder? I have worked with a Submissive that was actually locked while he dated his now wife. She is very vanilla, but is coming around with my help. It was fun telling them that he couldn't have sex on their wedding night ;) but that night I gave them my wedding present and it included his key and a pair of cuffs, which she actually used. :)

lock667 likes this.
  3. JamesAll10

Sales
    Boston
    Local Time:
    Hi Glychlock,
    We had one for a while for me hence the tan lines but not anymore. The initials are just about faded but the thong tan lines on my butt I think will be there for a while. We are seeking another key holder and would be interested in one before we go on vacation in two weeks. Would be fun going away locked knowing we didn't have access to the key.

We aren't big on the emergency release, have an extra, etc. We think if it's an emergency, we couldn't have time for the key anyways. That and worse comes to worse, that's why I own tools.

We have lots of toys which we encourage the key holder, to use, set rules, etc. She doesn't get too involved but loves seeing creative ideas and still laughs whenever she sees my tan lines.

Hope this helps and let me know your thoughts!
    Thanks,
    James

4. innocent.in.574

innocent.in.574 Pantyhosed sissy in chastity & heels

Local Time:
    Why only a bikini bottom? When you add a bikini top it gets a lot more interesting, trust me.

5. JamesAll10

Sales
    Boston
    Local Time:
    I wouldn't know! Didn't get told to do that. I also think my wife would draw the line there in the summer. Maybe not fall or winter but possibly! Think she would rather paint a bra on with henna.

6. ddh067

ddh067 Junior Member

Scandinavia
    Local Time:
    9:28 PM
    This was how it started for my wife and me.

We had it good in many ways but had lost the spark. So when I said I wanted to use the computer to lock me up, she thought it was ok (she had no interest in holding the keys or play this game).

I came in contact with a KH who gave me missions and most of them was give my wife a very good life. And when, for example, my wife always get a full massage before she go to sleep, she started to think that chastity is perhaps a good idea ;-).

I want everything to be real, so both keys were locked inside a safe without me or my wife had the combination. After a while when my wife showed interest in chastity, my online KH ordered me to give my wife the safe. I was worried about how she would react, but she only said "good" and then it disappeared.
    Not having access to the keys because they were locked up is one thing. To also do not even know where the safe is, and two people must agree that I shall be able to come out !!! Wow... One of the most intensive feelings I have had.

Nowadays, my wife is my KH at full time, but I'm still very grateful for what my former online KH did for us :).

So, maybe it can be a good idea if your next KH will have you focus on your wife as priority nr 1 :)

ColoBilly likes this.
  7. ColoBilly

ColoBilly Active member

Concert Promoter - Theatre Operator
    Denver Colorado
    Local Time:
    3:28 PM
    Now that is a creative way to have fun. I'd love to hear about some of your experiences.

8. JamesAll10

Sales
    Boston
    Local Time:
    Well, I can say we did follow through on everyone’s feedback unlike most who ask a question. I’m pierced with a 6 gauge PA and we use a custom evotions device now. Haven’t had a different keyholder in a while but we would certainly do it again especially now that we have an inescapable device and I can travel with it for work. Before it was hard having to take it off for travel.

guest 2942 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice