CHRISTMAS CAME EARLY....I DIDN'T

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by lockankeyed, Dec 13, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. lockankeyed

lockankeyed Active member

Still working.
    St. Petersburg Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    7:13 PM
    I'd seen my new cage she bought me for Christmas on line but not in person. I was excited to examine it so my GF let me open it today, Dec. 12. with the condition I put it on right away but my "time" (minimum 30 days to start) won't start till Jan. 1 2018. Here's my first pics. I've never seen this one before....it's very light and comfy....so far!

Attached Files:

Edgingluv likes this.
  2. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    9:13 AM
    Is that a genuine Evotions Wearables device or a copy?

3. lockankeyed

lockankeyed Active member

Still working.
    St. Petersburg Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    My GF and I found my device on DH GATE. ( yes it's a copy) and several hundred dollars cheaper. I'd never heard of Evolutions Wearables until after that and I saw it mentioned on this site. Mine is not from them. Sorry ? to say mine was cheaper and the quality is fantastic and if it didn't fit I wouldn't be out alot of money. the devices from Evolutions are custom made and not returnable. They charge for options which I didn't pay for, After 24 hours I'm aware of it all the time but I hardly know I have it on. As much as I LOVE STEEL cages this is incredibly light and comfy. (And it's kinda fun to look at!))

4. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    9:13 AM
    That’s good to hear it’s a good fit, I wasn’t sure how good these ones were going to be. I’ve got both off the shelf cheapies (my favourite, most comfortable one cost about $20) and customer made, I do feel a bit sorry for the custom makers when someone copies their design, but if the copy is a good fit, it’s hard to go past them. I wonder if the custom makers will need to drop prices to meet the market, perhaps by having a cheaper range in a few standard sizes.

5. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    DHgate cage and an uncomfortable design will make going 30 days very problematic. My advice to anyone wanting to wear long term is to get a real custom made cage like a Jailbird. I wasted a lot of money on 4 cheaper cages before I realized that the problem was not my will to be chaste but uncomfortable/unhygienic cages. Once I went customer quality I wore it for almost 5 years 24/7. It does make a big difference. I thought it would not but it did. Wish you luck though.

6. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    5:13 PM
    Nice Cage. It looks Comfortable.

With regards to how much a cage costs. If you can get one for say $50 or a similar one for $300. How much are the people selling the $300 cage making? In business you have to competitive or you won't have a business any more. So time will tell

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice