Important Conversation

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by WEC, Dec 13, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    5:01 AM
    I don't know which forum this thread belongs in...but..it was an interesting day to be sure. Wife and I are headed to Vegas this week and we've discussed who is going to "take charge" sexually. We switch well but I told her it has to be me because its my birthday..."are you really going to deny me on my birthday?" I said...she asked "well do you want me to?" and I said "look you'll have more fun if I tie you up and fuck with you for hours" and I got no push back.

But it's been 3 months since I stopped masturbating entirely and am 100% dependent on my caring wife for release. and I told myself at this point I would start gently sharing more information to her about how I'm feeling. So...long story short I wrote her 2 emails...one about taking advantage of her in Vegas, and another about wanting to be denied more just in general, being held accountable more in order to have access to her sex, and having a few months a year when she played a sexually dominant role...she wen't right along with it...we'll do it in Jan or Feb and I'm sure it will include some chastity time for me. Awesome!

Then I sent her some more explicit emails about her upcoming plight in Vegas...I get this weird email back..."what are the limits in Vegas?...how Kinky should we get?" I reply "shouldn't that be up to me?"...she says "lets talk tonight".

She sent me a link to some place in Vegas that I still don't understand, but you can either watch other people, or have someone join you...my wife was proposing a threesome with another woman. OK, I told her I have thought about this at length and I think for the good of our marriage my scenario is this...I have you bound I'm kissing you, but I've snuck another woman into the room who services you orally while I either make out with you, or watch from the corner. I'm not really going to touch the other girl, so you just receive a different experience. She feels this is hot and I think I have the green light to do it some day. Also awesome!

But...then I ask...do you want a threesome with another man? She was really surprised that I even asked and was like "I would never ask that of you I know the answer..she pauses...well should I???" She sounded excited and it scared the heck out of me. I spent some time thinking about it as I took my sons to an event. And when I got home I explained to my wife...
    (caveat here, this is just our conversation, I appreciate and respect ALL of the opinions, desires, actions, kinks, and outcomes of the members of this site...truly)...I explained..."you know...I can't do a two guy threesome with you...but its not even for reasons I would have thought...I am not homophobic, and I would LOVE to see you act out a slutty multi penis orgy if that is what you want...but we are married and I think mine should be the only "thing" inside you...and probably worse I would feel insecure if you liked it...the same way you would if I liked being inside of another woman"

She wasted no time..."I'M SO GLAD TO HEAR YOU SAY THAT!" Crisis averted. She jumped into my arms and we cuddled. It was really strange to see her go from vanilla to whatever the hell Vegas voyeur threesome is in just a few hours....but at least we are on the same page regarding boundaries...communication lines are open...and she'll do whatever satisfies me in appropriate doses. Whew!

2. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    7:01 AM
    Sounds like vegas should be a really good time :D. Is your wife bisexual?

I think you made the right decision on the mmf. I'm sure its something you could explore if you want but my opinion is those things tend to wreck marriages even if it is really hot. I think you have to be a certain kind of guy to go through with that and be ok. I'm certainly not that guy lol. Either way though its nothing to rush into without a ton of communication.

3. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:01 PM
    I am sure your wife is relieved you had that conversation. It can be so damaging to a couple if they are worrying about what they think the other wants.

Have a great time in Vegas

4. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    Bisexual...there may be something to explore a little there. She's never said anything about it and she loves "men" but I could see it. She is pretty athletic. I look forward to surprising her with a woman someday.

guest 2942 likes this.
  5. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    yea I feel much better...it was crazy that she went from vanilla to 3 BDSM sessions all the way to "hey lets pay for a girl to join us"...sheesh. Great times. I hope to show her a chastity device on this trip. :eek:

guest 2942 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice