The Evolution of Mistress Amante

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Nicoftime, Apr 13, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. demale

demale Long term member

Semi-retired
    Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    7:51 AM
    Did the idea of being a cuck turn you on?

Patsey Belle likes this.
  2. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:51 AM
    Well it was an erotic dream, but dreams tend to go past what our comfort zones and is non reality based.

It was just a dream, and if you keep your junk locked up and are constantly horny...you shouldn’t put too much stock in its meaning.

Patsey Belle likes this.
  3. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    5:36 PM
    I once dreamt that my Wife split my penis in half and created a chastity device that was a piece of metal that kept the two halves apart, a cage that enclosed everything and had bolts going through my split shaft to keep it all on. I woke up with my device almost about to explode from the pressure of my contained erection. That doesn’t mean I want it to happen. I still occasionally dream about her having sex with someone else even though I am fully aware of her feelings about this and how destructive to us it would be.

Sometimes dreams have influenced what we do but mostly they just stay dreams. What is different in our relationship from how it was before is now I tell her about them. Bizarrely the split penis dream really turned her on, she even mentioned it last night as part of a tease.

Patsey Belle and Nicoftime like this.
  4. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    In general, the longer I stay locked, the more intense and out there my dreams become. Another side note, before I used to have erotic dreams and I would kinda forget them before I even got out of bed. After awhile caged, my dreams are so vivid and real, I not only remember them, I need to take a moment to figure out if it was real or not.

5. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    This morning was intense for me. I woke up ravenous for her. I slid down and began to devour her. I slid her down to the edge of the bed so I could get a better angle and continued to dine. I then added my fingers to the mix. Her alarm went off and she turned over to reach and turn it off. I took advantage of the new angle and dove into her bottom. She seemed to enjoy and stayed in that position, even pushing back into my face so I could go even deeper. I added my fingers again and started rubbing her g spot. She rolled over and I continued to lick until she had a nice lil orgasm.

She was ready for Doxi(wand) and I handed it to her while I caressed her thighs and kissed her over and over again. I slid two fingers in her while she worked the wand on herself. Soon I increased my pace and she came again. We snuggled for a minute and I slid down to help her relax by giving her bottom some more oral attention.

She tapped my cage and said maybe tonight she would let me out since I have been so good. We will see. Sometimes if Johnson makes an appearance I end up staying caged.

So right now I am a wet mess and looking forward to having her near me again.

Mash2214, Raven's j and Patsey Belle like this.
  6. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Gave my mistress her anklet a few days ago.

Attached Files:

PouchPantyLover and Jasmic68 like this.
  7. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    1:51 AM
    Love it, did you make it yourself? Or store bought?

8. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    B
    Bought it I’m afraid

9. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    11:51 AM
    oooh that's nice.

Nicoftime likes this.
  10. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    It’s time I start working on her second pendant for her spare key. I think this one isn’t as interesting as the other antique key I converted, but is more subdued and has more potential.

Would cut the bottom portion off, attach the teeth of the key to it, and add an O ring for the necklace to hang from.

Attached Files:

11. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    This morning I woke pretty frisky, still uncaged from the other day. I turned on the wand, on a fun setting where it starts off slow and gradually gets to high and repeats. I held her and caressed her while she worked the wand. After a few minutes she had a nice O, and told me that it was a good one. I tried to sneak my way inside but she said she wasn’t interested. Actually I attempted a few times and thought I could get her to budge. She said “this is about what I want right?” I mumbled a “uh huh” and she said “and that’s not what I want, I like you desperate.”

It is nice to know that she is now doing this for her and not just me. It would have been easy to just open her legs a bit wider, let me poke in there for a few seconds until I was done. She didn’t want me to. Which is really all I ever wanted. For her to get exactly what she wants. I am not as much into denial as I am her getting what she wants (and not getting what she doesn’t). I put my cage on, she asked if I really had to have it on...yes it’s probably a good idea unless you want me playing with it, so I locked up.

On the Xmas side of things, Amazon fucked me. I bought her a present, and checked the box saying I didn’t want the contents displayed as it was a gift. It arrived on the front steps, later he as life with PORTABLE MASSAGE TABLE on both sides of the giant box. Since she can read and got home first, the cat was out of the bag. Looking forward to getting her on it though.

Mash2214 and Patsey Belle like this.
  12. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Been 10 days but feels like a month!

Christmas went well and the massage table was nicer than I had imagined, will be easy give her a full massage without worrying about oil on the bed or dog hair on her skin.

I’m back in my piercing device, I must have just needed a break from it to let that burn heal, it is maddeningly efficient at eliminating erections of any kind, and cannot provide any stimulation since it is so enclosed.

A few days ago we woke and after some oral attention, got Johnson out of the drawer. I slid it in her and put the base above my cage. My movement was the same but it wasn’t attached. She managed to have a huge O, but not quite as intense since I would poke at the wrong angle occasionally and mess her timing up. Next time I will wear the harness. That way I’m not blindly poking around.

She said she would let me out at the next foot rub but my son was in the next room and thought it would be better for both of us if we waited until we had the time and the privacy.

This morning we woke but she didn’t have much time, she said she had 5 minutes. I went down for a taste, but knew I couldn’t orally get her there that quickly, so after my taste I grabbed the doxi wand turned it on and gave it to her. I kept my head by her thighs. I kissed and caressed her inner thurs , calves, and pelvic region until she loudly got off. I just love hearing her cum. I tried sliding my cage in her, but it’s not really big enough for that, and I can’t feel it anyway...I rolled over in defeat, she had to work and was ready to start her day.

I looked down and I have actually never seen my balls that big before. I know physically they aren’t filled with cum , but they were awfully swollen and tender. I layed there trying to get my wits and settle down. It’s those few moments after play is over, when you want to be touched, have an erection, cum, and then realize it’s not going to happen, that is difficult. Your body just doesn’t believe we are done lol! After 5 minutes I calm down enough to be back in the now, and accept that I wasn’t needed,desired, or earned to be inside her.

I asked her if she had any New Years chastity resolutions, she said no. I don’t think she likes binding herself to self imposed rules, which is just fine by me.

Looking forward to being next to her, tasting the nape of her neck, and massaging her body.

We are both on a diet and have been losing weight. I have a long ways to go before I am where I want to be (35lbs). I don’t really have to lose that much but that would put me 0 fat level, and think would be easier to maintain once I’m there.

@MistressAmante I love you!

Mash2214 and Patsey Belle like this.
  13. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Had a nice little morning with @MistressAmante , bad back and all, was feeling a lil frisky. Went down on her for a bit and then put on the strapon harness with the 9incher on. Had her on all fours and put it in. There isn't anything like the view and sounds of taking her this way. I am too small to reach from behind and being able to see a nice cock slide in and disappear and hear her moan makes me want her even more.

After I was in her, I grabbed the wand and slid it under her so she could use the wand while I took her frombehind. Due to my back I didn't go hog wild with the thrusting, but it didn't take her long to have a nice orgasm. I slid out of her as she collapsed and snuggled at her chest.

There was the moment that was so hot yet so frustratingly pleasurable. She knew I was frisky, she knew she could let me out and I would love to cum...but she didn't feel like it. She held her hand on my cage for a minute and asked me how I was doing, and she nodded off to get a few more moments of sleep. She had just gotten laid by a nice size cock, and had the wand on her at the same time...she had no interest in my cock and felt no guilt about not needing or wanting it. She has been this way for some time, so her guilt free pleasure is nothing new, but it still makes me hot and happy that we are there. I love the fact that we have such an open relationship that she can truly feel comfortable doing (or not doing) anything she wants.

The new year has come and gone, and I am not really sure where this year will take us. It is looking like a lot less unlocked time and orgasms for me, and a well worn strapon lol!

Mash2214 likes this.
  14. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Was on the couch with mistress last night, and she was looking at some sales on Amazon. She stumbled across this black and white frilly apron and said “awe I should get that for you.” It was very nice and reassuring. Sometimes I wonder as most I’m sure do, the motives of our kh.

Are they doing something because they think we like it, or that they do. I have always felt comfortable in female clothing, not in a sexual way just comfortable. I had always been alone while doing it. Dressing comfortably in front of her I will admit has taken some getting used to. It’s like an inner alarm goes off HEY YOUR NOT SUPPOSED TO DO THIS and fear creeps in. Having her say something as small and nonchalant as she should buy me the apron was touching and really lets me know that this is ok.

Yes the maid was something she wanted to try but I wanted to know that it really was something she wants. I also know that it knocks me down a peg or two and she likes my attitude when that is how I am. Still, it makes my heart happy knowing she is doing what she wants, I’m doing what she wants, and I get to relax in my own skin around another.

corsac and Breathe like this.
  15. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    It’s been awhile since I’ve pampered mistress so woke early enough to clean up around the house and get supper started before she arrived from work.

Was a little chilly for full dress and the works, so stuck to casual wear...Capri jeans and a cute top. I made sure to clean the tub and bathroom pretty well, and finished supper.

I ran her bath, washed her hair and soaped her up. I gave her privacy to relax and to groom and wash the rest on her own while the conditioner was working it’s magic. Out of the tub I had prepared the massage table, a heater pointed at it so she wouldn’t get cold and I covered it with a sheet. I laid out the oil, put some wax in the warmer, and set the lights down.

I oiled her up and gave her a full body massage, staying clear of her glorious mound, was difficult lol. After I had fully rubbed her down, I ventured a little closer to her privates. I could feel the heat radiating from her. Eventually I started rubbing her and fingering her g spot. I have a suction clamp that I put on her clit. Meant to swell and increase clit sensitivity, I left this on for a few minutes before continuing my attention.

Soon she seemed she wanted more so I got the strapon out, we tried it with her bent over the table but the angle was all wrong and I didn’t know if the table would handle both of us so we went to our room. She said we could take my cage off so I took off the strapon and was free of the cage.

I immediately was on top of her and soon found myself fully engulfed in her, the feeling is like no other when locked for awhile. I rapidly started to fuck her as deep as I could and she slowed me down and told me to get doxi(the wand). I did and watched hovering over her as she quickly came hard. When she removed doxi I slid in her again and heaven returned. There is no feeling like being fully encased in steel for awhile and then being encased in her. Being hard, being inside her, I didn’t want it to end. It didn’t take me long before I was ready. I told her I needed to stop and she whispered in my ear that I could finish. Well you don’t have to tell me twice and I came hard. Oh my 26 days of pent up everything came rushing out. Luckily she didn’t say anything about clean up, it would have been quite a chore lol!

We snuggled for a bit and she thanked me for everything, and she said it took her back to last year when I did that sort of thing on a regular basis. I guess I didn’t realize it had been so long since I had done that, will have to work on keeping this up so it never gets to feel like it’s been awhile.

On a side note, weight must be coming off, my favorite Capri jeans fit now.

Tomorrow my new ringless cage from male Chastity now is arriving, will lock back up when it gets here.

Mash2214, corsac and Breathe like this.
  16. Breathe

Breathe Be true to yourself

United States
    Local Time:
    5:51 AM
    I think that type of wondering is what prevents most people from sharing desires with their partners. I know it's made a huge difference for My husband when he knows, without a doubt, that I'm enjoying the things we share. Still, I wasn't aware of just how big that difference was, until this cage came into our lives...

Thanks for sharing such an intimate scene; it sounds like a lovely way to show her you care - and her, for you. The intensity of separation via distance makes Me think the sensations of longing and reward are similar to feelings of denial and release in a cage.

So happy you both have found another being to be transparent with. Reading about the journey you're taking together makes Me smile.

And congrats on the capris! :)

Mash2214 and steviepie like this.
  17. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Woke this morning to find myself next to my beloved mistress. Spooning her from the back, I desperately tried to rub my cage against her. I don’t know why I try, I can’t feel anything and there is no chance of it becoming hard. Old habits I guess, wanting to feel my hardness enveloped in the fold of her bottom. Pushing and rubbing in vain, precum dripping from my cage enough that although I cannot feel it, notice the friction has lowered.

Attempts at pleasure this way always ends the same, frustration, yet I cannot stop the attempts. I kissed her neck and back, my hands wandering all over, our smooth bodies entwined, unable to get any closer. Eventually I hand her the wand and and caress her as she works the wand. Near her climax I insert a thumb inside and she cums. I

I crawl above her, my cage just above her soft form, I try to press myself against her heat, there isn’t enough cage to press inside, I struggle with the attempt, the slickness the only indicator that I was near her sex that I could feel. After 10 minutes of my kissing and caressing her, I hoped she was ready for another. I gently went down and licked, trying not to over stimulate her sensitive clit. I inserted a few fingers and worked on her g spot, gently kissing and licking her clit. Soon I thought she was ready and grabbed the wand. Placing it in my hand that was inside her, I had hoped it was getting through. I thrusted and the wand hitting her clit with each thrust. She had a good cum, and I held it there a little longer, giving her sensitive clit a bit of an overcharge.

I again hovered over her wanting to be free of the cage, she asked what I would do if I was locked, I quickly told her I would fuck her, she said she had no more time, I assured her that it would only take seconds, but she said it hasn’t been very long.

I sent her a text later about wanting her, and she replied that she likes me caged better.

Part of me wants to cum so badly, part of me wants her to keep me in this state forever. I guess I am lucky I don’t have to make those decisions.

Mash2214 and Breathe like this.
  18. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Not a lot going on sex wise, was/am still getting over a nasty cold, it doesn’t matter length of lock up when coughing up phlegm and snot runs...mmm sexy!

One thing I’ve noticed is that even though we haven’t been playing too much, she has started to be more concerned with me locking up. Normally after an O I stay unlocked for a bit, usually until I need to put it on to reduce temptation. The last few times she has either said I needed to put it on right after or reminded me that it was time in just a day.

On a side note I have been experimenting with some different cages. Cheap ones from amazon. One thing for certain...the 40mm base ring is definitely too small. I can’t even get one ball thru.

The capped version is starting to grow on me. I don’t have to remove my piercing like my custom cage, and the jewelry doesn’t stick out causing painful pinches like my open design. It has two drawbacks 1. Peeing is a nightmare. It pretty much just runs out everywhere and down my sack. Then there is the stuff that I have to shake out. 2. No piercing attachment. Seems a waste to be pierced and not use it with a device. I will say that pull out is still possible, but due to the placement of the lock on top, and my relatively tight skin on the underside of my penis...an erection would not be wise, and surely no rough and bouncy movements. That wouldn’t stop someone but I really don’t have an interest in trying to defeat a cage. The fact that it’s on and makes it unpleasant or awkward is enough to keep me on the straight and narrow.

Other than that it is a formidable device. At 25mm It doesn’t allow any erection, and hasn’t been any issues with sleeping or balls being pulled down. I would say that hygiene is the toughest part. 2 showers a day, and definitely one before any play. It came with an insert, ive never used one and did give it a try. It did help with peeing and if I wasn’t pierced, I would surely use it all the time. I didn’t want my piercing to shrink so only used it for a few days. It’s relatively short and all steel.

So I think I will continue to switch cages periodically, keeping my penis and skin guessing, I have had zero problems since I started mixing up the rotation.

Lakeman likes this.
  19. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Last Saturday we went out and on our return she wanted to play. After going down on her she wanted the wand. I handed the powerful tool to her and caressed and licked her inner thighs while she got herself off.

I climbed on her desperate and needy, wanting to be out of the tiny cage. She asked me if I wanted out, if I thought I could make her cum again with my little cock, if it was even worth it to her to let me try, and if I would lick my cum out, if I would start licking it up without being told, and told me she shouldn’t have to keep telling me. I said I did, probably not, I wanted to at least try, yes I would, and yes from now on.

I was beyond turned on, and she unlocked me. I quickly climbed on and entered her. The feeling was unimaginable.

Mash2214 likes this.
  20. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I accidentally hit post on my last entry, oops.

Once I was inside her I could hardly move it felt so good. I started thrusting and she told me “you know I can’t feel you when your on top”. I kept trying to go deeper and harder trying to get her to cum, then she said “this isn’t doing anything for me, your done, maybe next time” and she gave my butt a pat that it was time to climb off. Begrudgingly I rolled over and slipped out of the heavenly position I was in. She kissed me good night and went to sleep rather quickly. I eventually got there but I wanted to touch myself so bad and finish what I started.

The next morning after some morning oral she climbed on top of me. Said “let’s try it this way” and began to ride me. Due to my length the way we do it is once she is on me and I am in, she leans forward and presses down as far forward as she can. This way she grinds her clit on my pelvis on the outside, and on my cock from the inside. Since I had gotten her started with my mouth she was ready to cum fairly quickly. I of course was already holding back since we started. She said she was going to cum and I asked if I could too, she said yes and we had a mutual orgasm. We haven’t had too many of those and it was wonderful. She even said “wow at the same time”. She didn’t seem to remember the details of the night before to her questions, so I didn’t clean up, and she didn’t press me to.

Another 4 nights of work kept me away from her but this morning had some time. Laying on her tummy she let me caress her body and kissing her all over. Eventually I made my way down to her bottom and she gently lifted it up so I had access. My hands now underneath her I lifted her up even more so I could service her bottom properly. After a good fifteen minutes I slid my fingers into her wetness. They were lost in her and seemed to be devoured. She sat up on her knees now so I had full access. Rubbing her g spot while my tongue and lips concentrated on her bottom. Soon she said she wanted doxi(the wand). I reached over turning it on and placed it under her. With my fingers in her, the wand on her clit, and my tongue licking her ass she had a powerful orgasm. She quivered and pushed the wand away and I could feel her contract around my fingers.

After I laid my bed on her chest and she told me how good that one was. I suggested unlocking me and she said “oh no, you’ve been awful sassy lately and talking back, I think you’ll be caged for awhile”.

Later I even joked hinted asked, “ya know what would be fun...unlocking me”. She then smiled and said “that doesn’t sound like it would be very much fun for me” then she smiled “You wish you could just slide into me, but you don’t deserve a treat”.

Waiting for her to feel I deserve an orgasm, and wishing I hadn’t locked back up so quickly after my last one.

Breathe and Mash2214 like this.
  21. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    This is my thread you moron @permanentslave ive had enough of your troll bull shit! You don’t like me, I get it, stay the f@&$k! Away from me then. The only reason I do t “ignore” you is I want to know when you say crap about me.

22. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    It’s been a week and was looking forward to some fun with mistress and I got some...sorta.

Woke me up fresh out of the shower and said that she wanted to fool around and then I could go back to sleep for awhile. As she was climbing on top of me she said “and I’m going to cum, and you’re not”. She continued to climb until she was above my head, leaning on the headboard as she lowered herself on my face.

I continued to lick from below as she grinded on my face, at first letting me pick the type and tempo of service, but eventually her movements and position dictated both, as well as the pressure. She climbed off and might have had a little O, she usually doesn’t totally get off from oral, and I started rubbing her g spot. She said “you know my body so well” and she grabbed my hair and guided my mouth to her clit as I continued to finger her.

Soon she held my head harder and pressing me closer to her she said “I’m cumming” and I really started fucking her with my fingers, fast and hard and keeping pressure on her g spot. She isn’t really a squirter, but when she cums she does get so much wetter and it is noticeably louder as my hand thrusts in and out of her. I continued to lick and play, since she had not pushed me away, I figured to keep going and was a good decision.

I grabbed the new toy(I’m naming it Johnson jr. it’s only 7.5 inches and not as thick) that was in the harness and quickly slid it on. I slid right into her with it and she quickly adapted to its size. I had a rhythm going and remarkably I was able to feel and fuck like it was part of me...I didn’t feel the dildo obviously but it seemed I could feel how deep and the angle that I should use. My pace was steady but not hurried. I could sense her getting more and more into it, legs wrapped high around me, meeting my thrusts, moaning soon saying “I’m cumming” and I quickened to a frantic pace. I was fucking her, hard, deep, and fast. She came and gripped so tight I could hardly move. I did however keep Johnson jr. inside slowly sliding in and out.

She opened her legs more, seeming to relax a bit after the O, but didn’t shoo me away (I think because lack of clit orgasm, no over sensitivity). Since I wasn’t being told to stop i didn’t, but did reach over for the doxi wand. I turned it on and gave it to her. She pressed it to her clit and I began thrusting again. Wow she really liked this, she said oh my god a few times and then that she was cummming.

She immediately got the wand away from her and I continued to slide in and out, but she was done. She said ok that’s enough I can’t take any more, and I pulled out and laid by her side. She told me how wonderful I was (awe that always feels good) and I caressed her body with my hands.

Then it hit me, oh my lord my balls ached!!! I hadn’t noticed it while I was so involved but damn it felt like they were in a vice. I tried one last ditch effort to sway her. “You know what we could do...you could unlock me and have more fun”. She stroked my hair and said “that wouldn’t be very much fun for me, no”. She was very nice and smiled while saying it so she wasn’t upset with me asking, but she wasn’t budging either. With unlocking now totally off the table, I had to stop the ache in my balls, had to get out of that arrousal situation and calm down. I went to pee and it seemed to alleviate most of the ache and eventually was ok again.

Tonight isn’t here yet and am hoping I will be able to convince her to play again, this time for me lol.

Breathe, Mash2214 and lockedsliver like this.
  23. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Wow what a night that was, I surely didn’t think she was going to get that elaborate, I was just hoping she was going to unlock me for a bit.

She got home (a lil tipsy) and told me what the deal was. “I’m going to let you out, and you can cum, but you have to lock back up right away, ooor you can stay locked”. I quickly agreed to her terms, but she has only recently been asking me to lock back up right away. We went to the bedroom and I was half naked before she even got down the stairs. She said she was tying me up for this, and handed me my key so I could unlock. I did and laid on the bed. She fastened the bed restraints and there I was spread eagle. Then she left and went searching around for something. When she returned she had a blindfold and put it on me.

Once blindfolded she began to rub certain items on my body. First hot wax, then ice cubes, then a feather then silk. She placed her mouth on me and I tried to hump but she stopped. Then she got out the wand and thought I was going to have it on me, but she started using it on herself. As erotic as all this is, I much prefer seeing, I don’t feel like I’m part of anything when I can’t see. It was terribly frustrating though. I reached and tried to touch her so I could at least feel her skin as she was pleasuring herself, could only manage to touch part of her hip. She continued until she had came. She rubbed my cock several times and got me right to the edge and stopped. One of them must have been a ruined because she wiped it up and placed her fingers to my lips to clean off. Then she got on top of me and lubed me and herself up thoroughly. She was just out of my reach and I couldn’t get my cock in her.

She was sliding the tip across her clit and finally she took off my blindfold. She then got verbal which is my favorite part. She asked me who was in control, I said you are. She told me to keep my head on the pillow and that it’s not up to me if I touch her breasts. She had to warn me several times. She then told me she was going to fuck me until she came again and then maybe I would get to cum. She said that if I was bigger I would be able to reach just fine. She then said we didn’t even need for me to be inside her anyway, all she does is rub her clit on me anyway. I couldn’t help myself and went ahead and moved my hips and legs so that they were under my thighs a bit and used them as leverage to thrust up. I was in!!!! But she said no your not in control and asked me again who was as she lifted slightly so I was no longer in her and I settled back down to the mattress. She rubbed back and forth on my cock like that for a bit and finally allowed me to be inside and hooked her feet under me so I could thrust up and reach her heavenly inside. She told me that she didn’t mind my little cock, and that she licked grinding on it like this. She said she did wish I could fuck her like I do with Johnson though. I wanted to cum so badly but she said don’t you dare cum yet. I had to stop her twice more before the last time she let me keep going and I let it go. I was still tied up and she continued to grind on me. The post orgasm torture was so painful I started to try to roll her off me and I laughed until my eyes were wet. She had mercy on me and rolled off to untie me.

I went to go shower because I had to get ready for work and she reminded me to lock up. I said I gotta shower so she said ok but followed me in and chatted with me in there until I was out and recaged.

I know I am missing some special phrases and hot talk, it was such a blur at the time that I might even have gotten some of the order wrong...but that’s the general idea of what happened. Now it seems like I never got out of the cage, and I’m already feeling the need for it’s removal. Who knows this is 2 Sunday’s in a row, maybe she wants more of a routine...hey I’m up for that!!

Breathe, Mash2214 and Lakeman like this.
  24. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Last week or so after pleasuring her and watching and fingering her to a huge orgasm while she used the wand, I climbed on top kissing her and really wanting her she asked if I wanted out, I of course said yes but then she said “ok...but you only have two minutes” and handed me the key. I started to unlock and then she said time was ticking. Oh sh$$t ! I hurried and tried to get it off, it has a piercing prong plus I was already plump the second the cage was removed and the ring was a struggle to get off. She said she was just teasing and let me have that not count.

I climbed on top(somewhat of a treat for me) and she said ok are you ready ok. I slid into her easy enough, she had just came, and I had two fingers in her earlier so I just sank in. I wanted to just savor being in her, being hard, and feeling the moment, but I had a schedule to keep lol. I thrust in her as deep as that position allows me, as hard and fast as I could, trying to reach the promised land. I had another minute and 25 seconds left when I finished. Made it! I tried to stretch being unlocked but the next day told me that it was time.

Just started day schedule again, it’s great being in the same bed as her again, and our routines should get back to normal. Sent her a text that her maid is back to work, and she replied that she was happy. I have kind of bucked the traditional outfit and make up, seemed like I spent more time getting ready than actually helping. It seems to work out. I throw on some leggings, a cute top and I’m ready to go. She has her visitor this week so nothing much in the bedroom will probably be happening...it always seems to show up after a somewhat longer lock up, or when I’m in the middle of subbie meltdown and want to please her. Oh well, might be able to squeeze in a bath and wash her hair and rub her feet. That won’t really help my condition but at this point just touching her feels great!

soforo, Jasmic68, Breathe and 3 others like this.
  25. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    So it’s been a few weeks and had been certainly aching to be unlocked. We went out on Saturday afternoon and had some drinks and even met up with a few of her friends.

We returned home and she was pretty full and tired so I thought this was just another snuggle and fall asleep night. She said she would unlock me for the night, there was some miscommunication, I thought she meant just to unlock and I said that I better not (at 2weeks I might hump the bed or wake up with my hand on it). She was like ok, you don’t want to have sex that’s ok, I was like whoa hold the phone, I am so into fooling around so she gave me the key to unlock. She is just getting done with her visitor so going down wasn’t on the menu but we have an extensive toy chest lol.

I started out grabbing some lube and using my fingers. Verbally she was driving me crazy, telling me how good it felt, how much bigger my two fingers were than my little dick, asking if I wanted to put my tiny dick inside her, telling me that she doesn’t feel it when I do so I better make her cum first. She asked me if I wanted to cum, telling me that she may let me but I will be cleaning it out of her. She requested doxi and I turned it on and handed it to her. My fingers still massaging her Gspot and my other hand caressing her body as I watch her press the powerful wand on her till she came.

I was still between her legs on my knees, uncaged and her slick opening was right there so I leaned in and slid in to her. “Oh you think you can fuck me huh?” Uhuh “ok I’ll let you try”. With that I began, rejoicing in the freedom of my erection, being engulfed in her, and it physically touching something that wasn’t steel. She gave me a lil time but I had to stop a few times. She said “you know I can’t feel your little dick, roll over so I can fuck you”. I did and she climbed aboard. Inside her again I tried thrusting from below, she stopped me, “no, that doesn’t work, I’m fucking you” and began rocking on me. She leaned forward and began small grinding movements and close to my ear she whispered “you know I can almost feel you in there at this angle”. I couldn’t take it any longer and told her that I was going to cum, but in the form of a warning and question, she said “you can cum”. I immediately exploded and she continued to grind against me, it was so incredible it hurt and I made some weird groans I’m sure. She said that was more like it she thought the last one missed that agonizing look and sound she was used to.

A minute later she climbed above me and lowered herself on my face, and then the hot liquid was pushed out or it just flowed out I’m not sure, but it was a lot and I got it all. She climbed down and we snuggled until sleep found us. I feel so lucky and can’t express how close I feel to her.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice