Who makes inexpensive custom cages?

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Sarah8, Nov 19, 2017.

1. Sarah8

Sarah8 My husband holds my collar and I hold his key

Teaching
    USA
    Local Time:
    9:33 AM
    Hi,

We've been doing some Christmas shopping looking for a new cage but we haven't found one that has everything we both want. It looks like we might need to get a custom device. The thing is we've emailed a couple places and they've wanted an outrageous amount of momey. I'm like no there must be a misunderstanding, I'm not looking for gold or platinum here. Just regular old metal will be fine.

Are there any companies that are reasonably priced we should look into? It's kinda baffling to me that you can get metal devices online for $20 but ask the guy who makes them to customize one and he wants thousands of dollars =(

Or is there a device out there that we haven't found that would meet our needs?

He likes this style ring, and I like that style lock. We haven't been able to find who makes these though.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

However we don't like that kind of tube because it looks hard to clean. We are looking for someone to use the ring and lock we like with a tube that's more open like one of these.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Thanks for any suggestions.

2. danleft1

danleft1 Long term member

South East USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    you should be able to get custom for $300 - $500 easily

Why are there $20 devices out there, because they are mass produced and the workmanship is low quality ... they are also one size fits all (the tube portion).

3. Sarah8

Teaching
    USA
    Local Time:
    That sounds like a good price range any idea who I should look into?

I mean the ring is really the only part we like to keep the same just because the $30 plastic device he has now uses it and he's really comfortable with it. I just don't like the padlocks because they can scratch or stab me. So any sort of smooth built in style lock would be fine. As for the tube as long as it's easy to clean I guess that's all that matters. I mean I wanted one that looks sexy and kind of serious. I really like the way these tube look.
    [​IMG]
    I just don't want to pay very much extra for looks alone you know.

4. chastecocklet

chastecocklet locked by wife and addicted to taking her strapon

welder fabricator
    Essex
    Local Time:
    2:33 PM
    If you brought 2-3 different styles of cage it would not be too difficult to splice and weld them together to make what you wanted, the hardest part from a makers point of view is the profile for the locking section between the ring and cage/tube section. It may be worth some thing looking in to.

5. danleft1

danleft1 Long term member

South East USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
  6. Sarah8

Teaching
    USA
    Local Time:
    Oh I see. Well we don't know anything about welding but we could get the cage with the ring and lock we like for $60 and send it somewhere to have it customized. Like drill more holes in the tube and make it look better maybe adjust the size or whatever they do.

That sounds like the way to go.

7. Sarah8

Teaching
    USA
    Local Time:
  8. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    7:33 AM
    IMG_1386.JPG
    I have a device called the gold Kinger, it's a Chinese device that has an anatomically correct ring and the tube is easy to clean, I've never had an issue with it. Mine is the smaller one in the image so I'm not sure if the longer one is any harder to clean but stainless steel stays a lot cleaner than the plastic devices. Anyway if he can wear the shorter device it would be the one I recommend. Also cost around $30 on eBay and is available elsewhere if you do a google search.

9. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    I think in the long run you'll be better off with a custom one also. I know its more money but like everyone else on here you can spend much more on just buying cheap device after cheap device trying to find the best one that works. Yes some get lucky but most dont. Honestly dont know anyone who would customize a chinease device. If you want the magic locker type lock steeworxx is your best bet. All of their devices can be ordered with one. For easy cleaning I would recommend this https://steelworxx.de/Revenge-31p.html?xPrioS=fb9iqt091dtj0457cm7c5g8lg4.
    Or this one https://steelworxx.de/The-Looker-01-111p.html?xPrioS=fb9iqt091dtj0457cm7c5g8lg4. Slightly cheaper one http://malechastity-devices.com/index.php?Itemid=1119.

10. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    We are still looking for someone that do the custom work we want without us having to take out a mortgage.
    Like Sarah8 we are prepared to look at customising something we can already buy or building something from scratch. I contacted steelworxx in germany and received a reply today that he /they can not do the work we wanted which would have been to a steelheart.

We've been talking to UM in Holland, after much discussion and exchanges of drawing we thought it best to go wth a customised Steelheart. The steelheart and base ring antipull out, thec omfort ring and the anotomical base ring we would buy but the customising by UM would be as much again. It seems a lot, too much to be fair. We are curently talking to an english guy who is quite a remarkable blacksmith but we are not sure that he and we are on the same page.

I've taken some existing pictures off the net and customised those to explain what we want its just a case of getting it done.

So where are the UK based kink, deviant, chastity, pervert friendly people that have a way with metal?
    We'd even look further afield.

11. corey22901

corey22901 Junior Member

Local Time:
    I am with you - has to be tight, comfortable and very easy to keep clean. Chastity is a great thing for our relationship, but if it is a hassle to wear, you find a reason not to wear it.

I started with CB6000s, and that is a good "starter" device as it gives you several rings and combinations to try. Then I got a custom MM, but the mistake I made was getting it a bit too large for my shaft. I used the screw system and over time, it loosened up. I could send it back, but I tried this one from China:

www.dhgate.com/product/easy-to-pee-design-device-full-length-65mm/395672579.html#s1-20-1b;srp|0126776315

Found the base ring very comfortable and ergonomic. Also the integrated lock - great, sleek and clean. You can shop around and find various lengths - I think 1/2 shorter than flaccid is best. I also tried one of the super short ones - no way can you have this on 24/7.

I usually support craftsman - but in this case these new devices from China are very well constructed and inexpensive.

If anyone wonders if male chastity is fringe, just show them the selection on Dhgate, Amazon or Ebay. Hundreds of styles. This has come a long way since the CB2000. Was a great start, but the Chinese have realized that this is a real market and will continue to produce new designs.

BTW, been in chastity 24/7 for over 6 years except for a couple weeks of vacation each year. Comfort and security is what you need to look for.

Good luck!

12. Sarah8

Teaching
    USA
    Local Time:

I'm beginning to feel your pain. Mature metal says they dont make stuff like that and Lori doesn't either. She recommended me a $1200 device she had in stock and pointed out things that were wrong wrong with the $22 one. So I'm like right but I can buy 50 of them and it still cost me less than one of yours. Really I asked how much it would cost to get them to cut some kind of sexy looking design into the tube to make it look cooler and add cleaning holes but she didn't say.

So yeah we make custom devices basically means we make these particular devices and we will be happy to adjust one to your exact size. Carving out an air hole that says Sarah doesn't seem to be an option. Lol

slave_m likes this.
  13. guest 2942

Local Time:
    awww thats so sweet you want to put your name on it :D

14. Sarah8

Teaching
    USA
    Local Time:
    What didn't your mom teach you to write your name on things that belong to you? =P

guest 2942 likes this.
  15. guest 2942

Local Time:
    touche' :D

16. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    11:33 PM
    I have that same cage, and it’s the most comfortable for me I’ve had, at $20 a huge bargain. But, I know it’s made to one size, with cheaper metal, and cheap labour. I also own custom cages and at $300 to $500 I think that’s reasonable for something that’s made from top quality steel and to exact millimetre measurements for me. I would recommend the same custom makers, Mature Metal and Steelworxx.

17. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:33 AM
    Rigid chastity makes some too, even one that doesn’t require a piercing. Mine is very nice and cost 360 bucks.

18. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
  19. Guest 9204

Guest 9204 Active member

USA
    Local Time:
    Nicoftime, i have looked at the rigid chastity cage you mentioned. Do you remember how long it took from ordering to delivery? Do they offer the anatomical or oval style base ring?

20. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I think it’s just a circle as far as the base ring goes, I had the oval ring from mature metal and found that it was awkward sitting. I thought it would be oval vertically not horizontally. I wasn’t impressed.

Ordering and customer service is one of the only drawbacks with this company. They are awful. It took 4 months to receive. They don’t respond to emails often, and do not let you know when if they were even working on it. I’ve ordered 2 devices from them and it was the same for both...but, both times , my device came eventually (4 months and 3 months), and they were great.

21. Guest 9204

Guest 9204 Active member

USA
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the info!

22. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
  23. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Local Time:
    Not much looking around should turn up any number of sites offering chinese made steel chastity wear.

As a search this works well enough .... 316 stainless steel male chastity devices

24. suzy maid

suzy maid Member

England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    What Sarah needs is to find someone in the mansion that has a workshop and that could make the modification for a small fee.
    Does Chaste know of such a person?
    It sounds like a car "cut and shut" exercise.

Sarah8 likes this.
  25. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Local Time:

If anyone knows of someone in the UK I'd appreciate an introduction or being pointed in their direction.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice