First time lockup

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by SubHub72, Jul 17, 2009.

1. SubHub72

SubHub72 Member

Local Time:
    6:24 PM
    Hello,
    I am a submissive male married for 15 years. We started exploring my wife being more dominant about a few months ago. It has definitely added a spark to our relationship! We have mainly explored CFNM, restraints (on me of course), and whipping/spanking. I have enjoyed this a ton and I feel so much closer to my wife. In exploring my submissive side, I have come to love her control over me.
    I have been interested in chastity for a while and have regularly checked out this site. I thought, I love being tied up, why not also tie up my package? So I did some research and it seemed like the CB-6000s was the right one for me. I bought it from keptforher and tried it out for sizing and fit. To be honest, I thought this was going to be too extreme for my wife, and I didn't think she would be interested. I struggled to find a way to tell her and finally did in a "pour your heart" out session. After some time, she agreed to play with it.
    Just this past week, we had our first experience. It would take me a while to write exactly what we did, but it involved a lot of teasing, whipping, and her orgasming. This play was one of the few times where I had very high expectations and they were exceeded! I loved just about everything about her having control over my erections. I must say that I am intrigued by orgasm denial. I suggested this when we played, but she didn't seem to be interested. Ultimately, she took my cage off and wanted penetration. I have much to write about and little time, but I wanted to thank this site for helping me pick out my MCD and am hoping to get some added feedback. I think we will play more in the future. I discussed how much I enjoyed it with her and suggested that the next time she has a girl's night out, I should be locked up. I realize that (especially with my wife), I need to take it slow, but she reiterated that that interested her. No joke: when she said the words "chastity belt" as we were driving, I immediately got an erection. I am late 30s and though I don't have erection problems, it is not normal for me to get that easily aroused.... just by words. In any event, a few thoughts / questions for the group:

I wanted her to see me put it on, to know how it works. I couldn't get my erection down. I thought I would have a hard time (sorry for the pun) so I brought some ice up. It didn't really help. I got in the shower, full cold and that didn't help. I basically had to leave the room and it finally got to the point that I could get it on. I showed it to her and she "clicked" the lock, but it still wasn't quite right. I later had to re-adjust it on my own. Is that normal? Is it hard for you to put it on in your partner's presence? This is weird, because I am long past the days of seeing a woman in a bikini and getting a boner.

While I don't think we will be doing this as a lifestyle per se, I think it's possible that I would wear it for a few days at a time. Really the ONLY thing I don't like about it is peeing. I have successfully gone standing up most times, but did have an accident :( What do most men do? Do you just get better with practice? I really don't want to sit down to pee.

How can I tell if she's really into this, or just "going along with me". In some of the femdom activities we've done, she does seem genuinely interested, but other times it seems like she is just going out of her comfort zone to make me happy. How do I really know? I'm not sure she knows. Kind of weird, because I get a physical reaction to the restraints, whipping, and even thinking about chastity. I only know that one time after she gave me a good whipping and I had not given her any foreplay, I started fingering and licking her and she was SOAKING wet. But other times, she just doesn't seem that into it.

I am getting verbose, but I thought I'd introduce myself and get a little feedback. I hope to post more if anyone is interested. Can't wait for her next girl's night out.... pretty sure I will get locked up again!

2. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    7:24 PM
    subhub72,

welcome! i am always amazed at stories here of the KH installing the CD. that will never happen in O/our lives. i have to be in another room when i put it on. if i even hear Mistresses' voice through the door i get hard. the best W/we could ever do is have Her snap the lock...and by then i'm straining inside my cage.

slave john

3. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    5:24 PM
    Bikini Boner!!!

Thats' just too funny, I'm also way past your past of getting an boner that easy. But it doesn't stop me from still looking and enjoying. Besides Tanya's an lesbian and luv's the girls. He, he.

As time past, you will grown, no pun intended, to be able to wear, install, live with Chastity for any length of time required. So soon as I lock up, the Horny Meter starts running full speed. I can go for weeks without even thinking of it and sex, well day's. But once the lock clicks all I think about is sex, and the lack of it I'm getting. With no penis to play with, Tanya my other personality takes over. And she's an hand full or two. Then all to soon real life takes over an I'm un-locked again and the cycle starts all over again.

But take things slow and don't push the Mistress too much. Just keep showing her all the advantages of Chastity and how good life can be just by controling your orgasms. All too soon you too will be saying "Careful what you wish for" Cause once she grown to love all the attention and orgasms she gets just by controlling yours, she may never want to go back to the old days.

And for Pete Sakes, Set and Pee, she should want it that way. Thats why they invented the seat for, not just for skinny asses wouldn't fall through. With my Neosteel belt on, there's only one option, set down, or fill your socks, or hoses which ever I'm wearing.

Good luck and ask away. We've most likely been there or done it before. Missy Tanya

4. maturemetal

maturemetal CUSTOM CAGES AND TUBES

Local Time:
    7:24 PM
    my wife was very reluctant also but now she loves me being lock up. If your locked up for a couple of weeks you will find yourself cleaning and doing extra helping around the house. By three weeks and four weeks your washing and waxing her car while the washer is in spin cycle. After that, well I don't know cause I haven't gone that long nore do I want to. What I am saying is, when she sees the changes in you like when you started dating she won't want to go back.

5. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    12:24 AM
    Its true after being truly in command very few partners have the wish to return to the previous arrangement. My wife has threatened that she would leave or make me leave if i decided now that i wanted out of this arrangement, and she was very vanilla and against the idea at the start. It seems that if you take things slowly and prove the benefits to them in REAL terms with NO fancy playacting most partners would be slightly daft to give it all up and return to a mundane lifestyle.:character0114:

6. ownedbyher

ownedbyher Member

Local Time:
    10:24 AM
    Firstly, welcome. Just sit down to pee. It is easier in the long run and I find that it gives some privacy required to readjust things.

As far as your wife is concerned. Follow her lead. If she is getting wet from being Dom she is interested. Make sure that you don't 'top from the bottom'. Let her decide the pace that things go. You are being submissive to her partly because you are devoted to her, but mostly because it is in your personality. SHE IS IN CONTROL NOW. Whatever that means.

7. small guy

small guy Junior Member

Local Time:
    My GF is very slow in the bedroom but she has taken a liking to the CB. I am also very new to all of this. What i have been told is go slow and talk alot about it.

8. SubHub72

SubHub72 Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for your replies. I doubt that my lockups will be anything other than a short term way to spice up our bedroom times... but she did say that I can wear it whenever I want. We discussed a fantasy of going on a dinner date and her having the key and teasing me with it throughout the dinner. Maybe around a necklace or something like that. She seemed into that idea, and I think for sure we will try that.
    I really fantasize a lot about being denied but I am not sure she will do that. I am a little afraid that I might get what I ask for...
    She is downstairs on the computer but she is caffeined up so I think we're gonna play tonight. I think I will lock myself up and see what happens.

I didn't hear any responses to my question: can you lock yourself up in the presence of your woman? I was way too hard to do that, and it seems like something I will have to do while watching baseball or something, lol.

She ordered the Hitachi wand vibrator with the insert attachment. I told her that the irony was not lost on my that I bought a sex toy that prevents even my erections let alone orgasms and she bought one strictly for her pleasure. Ah, I love my wife!!!!!!!!!

9. SubHub72

SubHub72 Member

Local Time:
    oops, Slavejohn,
    yes, I am the same way. I can be in a completely non-sexual situation and all the sudden start thinking of my wife dominating me, or me being in chastity and I get rock hard. Amazing. I tell my wife that my cock doesn't lie. I am obviously very excited by the thought of her controlling my erections. Me being tied up is a significant part (for me) of our fantasies, and so I think I just really dig her controlling my body.
    Just today I fantasized about having to service her but at the same time being denied and got rock hard. Mercy!

10. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    Hi subhub 72it will get easier and easier to put on the device given time and if you really dont want to sit down to pee you can make as i did an extra sleeve to slip over the cb6000. I made it from a black rubber cock and ball sheath with urine tube the type you can buy from all good sex shops, they are made to completely encase the balls and penis out of black moulded rubber and they have a moulded on urine tube. They cost about 10 and all i did was cut it to the length of the tube and then trimmed off the length i wanted for the urine tube(makes it a little spout) and then slip it on over the cb6000. It workes really well and lets you aim where you pee whilst standing at a urinal etc it also looks sexy when it is polished up with the latex gloss and it also solves the problem some men have where the skin pokes out of the vent slits on the tube. Let me know how you get on regards allornowt:anim_12:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice