good story in this blog

Discussion in 'Work of others' started by skdssd, Oct 14, 2017.

1. skdssd

skdssd New member

Mn
    Local Time:
    7:44 PM
    Patsey Belle and Felix cum ea like this.
  2. Felix cum ea

Felix cum ea Vanilla Chaste

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
    1:44 AM
    Quite a read, not my personal interest but hot to read anyhow!
    thanks for sharing

3. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    12:44 AM
    I don't go much for fiction, but this one is well written. Fantasy of many I should think.

4. Patsey Belle

Patsey Belle Your servant Miss!

Semi-Retired Professional
    Canada
    Local Time:
    8:44 PM
    Thank you for the link to a deliciously humiliating blog spot full of FLR solutions to create a eunuch with balls! I see chapters that have been in my past or in my head for many years. I once read on the internet something like this! “The CHASTITY CAGE deprives the submissive beta male or husband of his ability to masturbate or even have an erection without her specific permission. Many female leaders then constantly remind their submissive of his inadequate tiny, cute, adorable baby penis. Knowing that he is denied even the ability to get hard, a vicious cycle will swirl through his brain, making him get off on his total defeat. And now the submissive beta male becomes so sexually desperate and aroused, he will become absolutely obedient and docile.” These chapters and stories will take me some time to explore and fill my cage with unsatisfied desires, and dripping with the unfulfilled orgasmic delights of a tiny, cute baby penis and a perfect eunuch with balls! :)

5. demale

demale Long term member

Semi-retired
    Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    That is what has happened to me. My dicklet is so tiny now that I am required to pee like a little girl.

Patsey Belle likes this.
  6. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    12:44 AM
    Great blog

7. Patsey Belle

Patsey Belle Your servant Miss!

Semi-Retired Professional
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I love your answer sitting like a girl to pee! J Somehow this simple act shows a reverence for a Female Leader. How do we get to that point of adoration to our Female Leader and commitment to the Female Leaders pleasure as a perfect eunuch with balls? How do we accept and even desire our Female Leader controlling us by playing with Her submissive beta male's ass and ignoring his tiny penis to demonstrate without words how little She respects and desires his manhood.
    In my opinion if a submissive beta male or a husband has undergone a vasectomy to remove all possibility of thinking like a fertile alpha male, if the submissive beta male or a husband has been ceremoniously locked in a steel chastity cage by his Female Leader and has had a penis piercing to remove all possibility of removing the cage and masturbating or even have an erection without Her specific permission then we have an absolutely obedient and docile eunuch.”
    A male, who sits to pee, wears panties, shaves his genitals, is inspected regularly in embarrassing locations, is teased and denied, and accepts the humiliating truth that anal stimulation or milking is a more suitable way for an inadequate limp dick loser to receive sexual pleasure, then we have an obedient docile eunuch and a pleasure toy with balls! Is that you and me? My brain loves her control perhaps that is why I’m blushing, perhaps that is why I’m straining in my cage, which I’m thinking should be ever smaller! :) :) :) Blush, Blush, Blush!

8. demale

demale Long term member

Semi-retired
    Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    That exactly is you and me. My wife has broken my manhood and is remaking me as a woman from the inside out. Shaved smooth, moisturized, nail polish and clear lipstick. And a 10 inch dildo up my bum. I love my new life and am thankful beyond words.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice