Muffy's Confessions

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by maid Muffy, Jun 2, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. maid Muffy

maid Muffy Am i a boy or a GIRL?...

Local Time:
    2:16 PM
    Oopsie....

Thank you Slave kris...

i apology to you and everyone for not being online lately. i had the misforture to being on my computer during a thunder storm and a strike hit rather close and wiped out my 'puter. Opening it up i discovered a burned out power supply, the fuse blown but apparently not fast enuff to wipe out a chared MOV... and a fired video card as well... thanks alot surge suppressor. BUT don't worry all my precious artwork was safely stored in another computer which i keep isolate from the internet and phone lines.

SO? There i am again... Tell me what did i miss?

2. sissycheri

Local Time:
    12:16 PM
    Love being shaved ... hairless. It limits your options as a man, but opens up possibilities in the home.

- Sissy Cheri`

3. maid Muffy

Local Time:
    i admit... its been a while since i posted here... things have changed somewhat but then again somethings re-ee-ally NEVER change...

Umm~hummmm.... just between us "Girls"... i just can't help myself... when at the very VERY verge of "purging"... i just... couldn't let go of all my pretty things... sighs!

My knowning Wife just shakes Her head and whispers... How much She'll miss Her lil' "Muffy"! For my birthday this year She had a special "anti-procractination" subliminal hypnotic recording made...with a French Maid Twist... using a special trigger word "Sexy Panties Makes Me So Productive" it will successfully trained me back into transvestite servitude.

i put the earphones on... but all i could hear was the ocean waves and the soothing lovely music in the background... i smile wondering if my Wife has been taken by some internet marketing sham.

After the recording was done... i didn't feel any different? BUT my Wife insisted i put on the maid's uniform anyway... just to humor Her... OK

Suddenly, i begin to associate wearing this French maid's oufit with being aroused. It makes me feel very VERY sexy and "surprisingly" motivated to DO maid's work. There's no doubt about it... wearing the most fetching mini-frock imaginable with black seamed fishnet stockings, daunting "FUCK-ME" high heel opera pumps and miniature babydoll pinafora apron tied to a pretty bow in the back... (inspite of my true male nature)... i DO so enjoy working as a maid now... especially dressed this way... while cleaning house. i have such a need now to pick up messes, to make the place all neat and tidy... with sponge and bucket, i clean the walls... and my most proudest moments when the laundry is all done. i get sooooo very excited when i'm on my hands and knees scrubbing the commode wiggling my heinie and toilet brush in unison... it gives me such the wicked HARD-on when the porcelain is all nice and shiny... i almost have an orgasm with the results. In my sexy maid's uniform i prance and scurry about pausing only in front of the mirror to fluff up my blonde locks, firm up the titties, and apply yet another coat of whore red lipstick.

It seems soooo nature now... the need... to wear my pretty maid's oufit... and emulate feminine and submissive demeanor in every manner of expression and gesture.

Of course that silly recording has no effect on me... right!?!

Excuse me... my Mistress is ring Her lil' servant bell and i MUST prance and scurry about at The MADAME OF THE HOUSE every beck and call!!

4. maid Muffy

Local Time:
    i feel strange... as my mind slowly empties being replaced by soft, seductive whisperings... i'm told this is utterly harmless just a matter of telling one how to go into a trance or leading one to think or act in a particular way without the usual conscious inhibitions...

The full visual and tactile hallucination is becuming more REAL and vivid... i can actually feel the weight of the breasts on my chest and the rounded shape of my hips. Under this euphoric hypnotic spell.... i find myself being reduced to the emotional state of a moody and vulnerable... widdle girl persona... my alter sexual ego... i can't believe this is happening to me... as the air fills with the fragrant intoxicating perfume, and the sounds of the mesmerizing swishing of nylons and the clicking of high heels together. One look in the mirror... and i becum the girl in the picture.:confused0068:

ALAS... i've becum the victim of my own KINKY, CREATIVE, LUSTY DESIRES!

[​IMG]
    "ALRIGHT, MY DEMURE LIL' PANTYWAIST!!!" Mistress "N" snaps. "CUM HERE THIS INSTANT, MUFFY DEAR!!!" Tapping Her high stiletto heel and mencingly tapping Her palm with a flexible riding crop.

Totally immerse in this bizarre sexual Shangi-La-La land... a strange world where grown men dressed in sexy seductive girl's clothing deteriorate into mindless sissies. i enter softy and stand submissively penitent by Mistress' side appearing properly docile with downcast eyes and speaking only in a soft, meek, timid girl's voice.

"Oui... oui... Madame!" *curtsey* "LOOK... i have such zee beOOtifOOl breasts zee best zat money can buy..." as i wiggle and bounce 'em on the elastic straps of my lacy push-up bra... and finish by pouting my pretty painted lips and then coquetteishly lift up my skirt to show off my precious pink panties...

My Wife/Mistress just shakes Her head... some widdle girls just can't keep the front of their panties flat no matter how HARD they try...sigh...

(Thankfully, our neighbors don't see us play these silly sex games, we keep the shades down at night)

5. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    7:16 PM
    Welcome back Muffy. It certainly has been a long time.

6. maid Muffy

Local Time:
    Thank you, Slave Kris, for the welcome back...

... alot has happen BUT i'n still "pantied' and my Wife's "sissy maid"!

7. maid Muffy

Local Time:
    OOOoooo... HOW FAR I HAVE FALLEN!!!

Once these, excruciating arched, black opera pumps are on my feet... i begin my walk in these wicked leather stilts... from one side of the room to the other. Step placement... by pointing my toes slightly inward, and overlaping my steps a little so that i have to swing my hips to place each step.... It helps to produce the correct hip motion. i smile at my Mistress NanXine... as i perform this enchanting hip-wiggle... proudly showing off my sissy walk... Obviously, "muffy" has been on high heels before... as i pretend i'm Miss Amercia prancing down the aisle to accept my crown.

"HOW DO I LOOK?" i coo... sooooo proud of my sissy self for learn a new girlie skill.

It's just as unnatural for a female to walk in pumps as it is for a male - that's why so many Women do not know how to do it. (i know it true cuz it says so on page 112 on Mrs Veronica Vera's book "Mrs Vera's Finishing School for BOYS who want to be GIRLS")

"Merci, i think a lil' maid should be happy in her work.. don't you, girls." Mistress speaks up. ".... like sing a lil' silly song or dance around!" Then Mistress announce to ALL her guests. "LADIES, our lovely sissy maid here, Miss Muffy, will now perform for Your entertainment and enjoyment the official "I'm a Sissy, SISSY Maid" song sung to the tune of "I'm A Little Teapot"

~curtsey~

"i'm a little siSSy... short and STOUT,
    Here is my panties, here is my POUT.
    When i get all excited you can hear me SHOUT
    Bend me over and spank me... OUCH!"

...then i frolick about doing a silly dance that mostly wiggles my "pantied" heinie.

"i'm a siSSy maid, yes it's TRUE;
    Let me show you what i can DO:
    Wiggle my panties without a DOUBT
    Just tip me over and spank me... OUCH!"

ooooOOOOoo... Slap! Slap! Slap!... SACRE BLEU!!!...

After a round of applaud and approval... THEY seem to feel all that potent peroxide bleach has penetrated my scalp and soften my brain... so i can't help but behave as tho i'm SERIOUSLY brain damaged. In fact it's ALL agreed i shall....

NEVER graduate to anything more than an "maid-to-order" Sex DOLL!

8. maid Muffy

Local Time:
    My future Wife's parents were rather rigid and stiff... i dunno, but i thought i heard Her father said sumthin' like "...OVER MY DEAD BODY!" When he 1st heard of our engagement (But i could have been mistaken)

BUT, we were young and in LOVE... so, we ran off and got married at the SIX Flags Amusement Park... COOL BEANS! Our wedding party consist of such Looney Tunes characters like, Bug Bunny, Daffy Duck, Porky Pig and Elmer Fudd officiating...

"Do you take this man to be youw awfuw mawwied husband?... I pwonounce you MAN and WIFE!! Dattttt's aww fowks!!"

Then we took the plunge down the "SUPERMAN" rollercoaster...

So?... When my mother-in-law came to visit her daughter, she shouldn't have been soooo shocked to see her son-in-law in a "Ooo-La-La" French maid's costume... right?

"HellOOOoooo... Mother Dearest! Look at me?... i'm a FLUFFY GIRL!" As i wriggle my ruffled pantied bottom while stroking a wispy feathered duster in the air.

My Wife took her aside...
    "Don't pay any attention to ...er... him, Mom, he's just trying to get a RISE outta you!"

"STOP JERKING OFF, MUFFY, AND GET BACK TO WORK!!"
    She ~winks~ like he... er... "she" could actually do that!"

9. maid Muffy

Local Time:
    NOT exactly the PERFECT maid

"What is this?" She grrrowls. "THIS ISN"T ONE OF MY FAVORITE BRAS? IS IT!!!?"

OOoopise... i think it got caught in the spin cycle!!

Laundry?... No prob."

i mean... before... i would just toss it on the floor, let it ripen for a month, and then throw it into an overloaded washing machine... but now, i understand, no proper sissy maid would do that, right? i wonder... is it proper etiquette to sniff the panties or stockings before washing them? Anyway i have sorted out the laundry into piles. the ones needing dry cleaning, machine washable and those that must be hand-washed.

i start by filling the sink with lukewarm water and add the proper detergent. A cold-water wash such as Woolite or Ivory liquid works best. i fill another sink basin with rinse water. i take one pair of panties and dip it into the sudsy water. i gently squeeze the sudsy water thru the garment. Paying special attention to the stained areas.

"I don't hear you singing, Muffy dear..." She calls from the other room. So, in my bestest squealing lil' girl's voice and as instructed i sing this song (to the tune of "My Country 'Tis of Thee")

My Mistress 'tis of Thee
    Sweet slips and fine panties
    Of thee i sing
    Lady where feet i kiss
    Lady, i'll drink thy piss
    I'll always be your siss-
    Your sissy maid!

"Oh by the way, i set off the washing machine. i wasn't sure how much liquid detergent to use... was it 2 capfills or 22, can't remember, ahhhhhh... i just empty half the bottle."

... in the distance you can hear the washing machine making "strange" noises.

10. maid Muffy

Local Time:
    i confess...

... there are times i don't wanna play "siSSy" maid anymore...

BUT my Mistress has other ideas as She dangles the "key" around Her neck and lets it fall between Her soft rounded breast pillows only pausing to go get the flyswatter... which SHE affectionately calls the "SWAT 'n SWAY" persuader. Then she orders me to say these affirmations in a high-pitched, girlish voice.
    "Say each one ten times, Sweetie!" She smiles.

"i am a lovely sissy maid"

"May i serve you Mistress?"

""Panty slaves deserve to be punished."

"i will do whatever you command Mistress."

"Thank you, Mistress, for making me your sissy slut."

"i am ready to obey your orders, Ma'am."

"Thank you for punishing me, Mistress."

i promise i will be a better sissy."

After a session like this 'm ready to resume my "NEW PURPOSE" in life... again...sigh

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice