My Locktober

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Bound4life, Oct 3, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Bound4life

Bound4life Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:31 PM
    Here is my Locktober story

So I was actually self locked a couple of days early starting Sept 28th when I was out of town for work. Then when I got home on the 30th I handed the keys to my wife and said these are yours until November! The next morning I sent her an email about why I want some chastity (not a lifestyle but longish term playing up to a month or 6 weeks) What it benifits her and what I want while locked. That consists of her not locking it and forgetting it. I want her to remind me that she knows I am locked. Anything from small teasing comments, to brushing against the cage etc. Also for her to hide the key and only get it out of hiding if she wants to use my penis. Otherwise I don't want to know where the key is. And stuff like that.

MatCagedSub likes this.
  2. Bound4life

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I forgot to mention that this will be the longest locked. My first time in this new stainless steel chastity with her holding the keys ( I have self locked a lot to know the cage fits fine and no issues). From what I can tell I don't need to be let out for cleaning even. So it should be 34 days of continuous locking unless she wants sex from me!!! Of course after sex I will have to clean and lock back up immediately

After she read the email the keys disappeared from where they were and are now in hiding :). She has not done anything yet that is teasing or letting me know she is thinking of me. The bad news is I have a cold sore so I can't orally service or even kiss her but I am hoping to use her dildo on her later today. I don't know how to initiate it but we will see if it happens. I will try and report every couple of days how this goes and new developments or play times.

jemmi likes this.
  3. toniswad

toniswad Member

Local Time:
    4:31 PM
    Best of luck. I am currently participating in Locktober without a key holder...so far so good

4. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    3:31 PM
    For Locktober, in addition to being locked, it's been decided that I will wear pink panties (Breast cancer awareness) under my regular clothes every day this month. So far, I've obeyed. (and, admittedly, enjoyed it) I've wondered sometimes while walking the halls at my workplace how many other guys are wearing pink panties and have their cocks locked up under their regular clothes.......

5. Bound4life

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    So today i was able to please my wife. We were about to nap when i got out her glass dildo and lovingly pleased her with it. It did not take her long to orgasm (which is unusual) but as she was starting to orgasm I was so turned on I had a ruined orgasm while still locked in my stainless steel chastity. That is one thing I will say after 4 chastity devices I have always been able to orgasm while locked. It just does not take much mental fucking to get me to cum.

6. Bound4life

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    So sorry for the delay but here is a quick update.

I've been locked 25 days now, only let out to get through TSA, I travel a lot. But as soon as I am in the hotel I am locked back up.

The wife has had 7 orgasms so far and I have not had any. All the orgasms have been initiated by me I wanted her to order me to do something but that has not happened yet.

There was a week or so when I had a cold sore so anything oral was off limits, then a week where her family was visiting so that did not allow play time.

And now at day 25 and wish she would participate more. Tease me or just not hold the key for me and forget about it entirely. I'm hoping that the orgasms she has had are good enough that she will want to repeat the process after I am free for a while .

7. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:31 PM
    The need to remove your device for airport security is now a myth.

8. Bound4life

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Can you explain that? I have emailed TSA about it twice. They can't require you to remove it but if unwilling to if asked they can deny you access to the secure area. I agree that is highly unlikely but I can't risk my job over it. Especially because my wife is not a fan of being a key holder

9. Bound4life

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    So the last couple of days I have been able to please my wife sexually without my penis. I really expected her to unlock me today for real sex. After her orgasm she said "but if I unlock you know you are so horny you will orgasm before we even really start" later she said you Might be let out soon. So she is still not giving me a date, but I am not asking for one either.

So that is good, but when we are not sexual I would like her to tease me or at least let me know she remembers what she is denying me.

10. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:31 PM
    Of course they will say that if you email them!
    You have to tell them at the airport and it cant come off because you don't have the key. It's not illegal and they have no right to stop you flying.

11. Bound4life

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    If I was just a passenger that is fine I can argue with them and catch another flight. As a pilot I don't have the luxury of time to push my point ( even if true) on them, and make a flight late and then have to answer to that and risk being fired and fighting for my job. And it's not just one airport I have to risk making a point on but all of them, and when in another country I have no rights

12. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I have not tested the water, but have heard that at the screening you can explain that you have body jewelry and ask for a pat down.

I don’t blame you for being apprehensive about work though...your livelihood takes a priority. Maybe check it out the next time you fly for personal reasons.

I do not know what device you have but the plastic devices with the brass integrated lock check through fine. Brass in that small of a mass won’t set anything off. Think of the brass in your jeans buttons etc.

13. Bound4life

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Agree we used to do plastic. But I am now in a metal cage as the plastic ones either broke or would break the skin when I was turned on enough. The small brass lock would not set it off I personally tried that.

My issue is with the pat down if they feel its bulk then they would need a visual and I don't want to drag non kink people into this. And as I said earlier my wife would not care if I never used chastity again. I self lock and give her the key and ask her to keep me locked, unless she wants real sex, until November this time and she has no obligation to give me the key then either. Only has to let me out for work, and I am sent with a key so when I get to the hotel I can lock up and send her proof if she wants. She has yet to ask for proof but when I get home she has asked me for the key which is a good step in the right direction

Nicoftime likes this.
  14. freshbites

freshbites Member

Local Time:
    I can see it being tougher as a pilot. I travel locked up pretty frequently. I have only had 1 patdown and they felt it, asked about it, took me to the private screening area and felt it (with gloves on, through my underwear). There was nothing sharp and they sent me on my way. They were very professional although I'm sure they joked about it after I left

15. Bound4life

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    So Yesterday while we were both naked and about to make love for the first time since my loctober ended, and I have been uncaged since. I asked her what she thought of my month locked. She said that she enjoyed all the attention that I gave her and how much I focused on her.
    I said I would do that more often but I know that sexually she is not very driven.
    She replied that maybe the timing was right but she was not sure.
    So after we made love she asked if I wanted to be locked up again.

Here I sit now on my birthday locked in chastity and my wife has both keys hidden away. I can't help but think most men get a blow job or sex on their birthdays, I got locked up in a steel chastity cage and my wife took the keys the day before my birthday! So I cannot even have sex or get a blow job at all, much less touch my dick or masturbate. i am forced to sit to pee (another advantage my wife mentioned, no more splashes and no more seat being left up.) Why do I want and desire this, why can't a be like most men and get a blow job as a birthday present?

16. Open2njoy

Open2njoy Long term member

Local Time:
    4:31 PM
    Probably because you’ve learned that it’s more exciting to embrace the pleasure of denial and making your wife feel incredibly special. That’s worth far more then a birthday blow job because a blow job is fleeting while the special joy of chastity lasts much, much longer. Happy birthday!

17. Bound4life

Home Page:
    Local Time:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice