CB-6000S--New chastity device?

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by dollyanne, Apr 27, 2009.

1. subterfuge2

subterfuge2 Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:25 AM
    Hmmm, just checking out the CB6000S, for fit of rings, spacers, etc. Funny, i lost my key holder and the day the new chastity arrives another Lovely Domme Lady wishes to hold my keys. Such a lucky slut, and i look forward to serving Her well. The "S" model seems perfect for sissies with small clits like myself, and is very comfortable compared to the 3000 model. My new key holder was curious if i had the "points of intrigue", and wishes i remain locked for a 60 day trial period, to prove my obedience and loyalty. Since my last lock - up lasted 100 days, i am eager to show Her my devotion.

Since this thread was about the CB6000S, all i can say is it seems fine, but more restrictive than the older models of CBs. i guess i'll find out how frustrating, etc. it is in a few more weeks...

2. Newgurl66

Newgurl66 Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:25 AM
    Mistress bought me a CB-6000S and received it last week. Yesterday, she locked me in for the weekend. The device is comfortable. It was definitely made for gurls like me with very little clitties. Guess I will soon spend lots of time locked in it.

3. dubsub

dubsub Member

Local Time:
    1:25 PM
    I have to tell everone about the service I have received from Kept for Her. I tried to find a cage only in the UK and asked the usual suppliers if they stocked the short cage only. Not one of them even answered my e-mail. So last Saturday morning I bought it on line from kept for her for only $73 plus 10 postage. Thats about 50 odd. From the states I expected a long wait. It arrived in a box this morning! Two working days from the States to Dublin. It looks tiny and I can't wait to have it switched tonight. Well done Keptforher.com

4. dasysub

dasysub Junior Member

Local Time:
    hello im new there ;)
    whether will I put CB-6000S on my 8cm penis? or should I buy CB6000?

5. Veupa

Veupa Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:25 PM
    There are good shops online hopefully. Got similar service from LocknKeep. My device was shipped the same day I placed the order. :)

6. ashby

ashby Member

Local Time:
    I had great after sales from Tickleberry after a problem with my CB2K. Would certainly use them again.

7. dubsub

dubsub Member

Local Time:
    Tickleberry never replied to 5 e-mails looking to purchase from them. I would not waste time trying to do business with them again.
    Dasysub, start with the CB6000. If you can live with it then progress to the CB6000S. I am about 7.5 inches when erect but the CB6000S is kept on me by my mistress as a torture device more than the regular 6000. During the night I am bursting throught the 6000S and it means I cannot even get a small bit erect. Most effective device ever for me. It is most uncomfortable at night and thats what I need. The regular 6000 is suitable for most guys and is totally easy to wear 24/7. I had no release for 5 months wearing it.

8. sissy^robin

sissy^robin Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:25 AM
    Yay! I just received the CB-6000s and it fits wonderfully. It seems perfect for my little sissy clitty.

9. Newgurl66

Newgurl66 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Hi everyone,
    I have had a CB-6000S for close to two months now. Mistress bought it from Kept For Her and the service was excellent. It fits very well but it seems obvious that fitting depends on penis size and under which condition size is measured. Mine can be as small as 1.5 inch when fully contracted and about 7 inches fully erect. No need to say that the CB-6000S is easy to put on after cleanup and has plenty of room for my little clitty. A full erection is totally impossible and the best I can get is semi hard, which is quite frustrating. No pain problems at night or with morning hard-ons. No peeing problems either. If conditions are good, I can even pee standing. The perfect device for me.

10. Wolfie

Wolfie wolfie

Local Time:
    6:25 AM
    I have me self one and it works...But, be careful what you wish for as it cannot come off without unlocking it or cutting the center pin. (I am an expert at that) There is a stainless steel center and guide pins for it. Mine are on the way.. If you need imfo on ordering them, let me know. After the modifications, I may be stuck for awhile till I figure out an escape...Ahhhrrrr, the fun of it all...

11. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    wolfie where did you get the steel pins from i for one am interested to hear? cheers cap,n:anim_12:

12. Wolfie

Wolfie wolfie

Local Time:
    So much for me freedom...The Mistress locked me up once again in the 6000s and looks like i received a sentence of thirty days....She ads a day for three strikes and unfortunatly, i am good at getting strikes. (freakin hell!!!)...
    A strike cums for forgetting any of the many things she has planned for me each day or not reaching her expectations...
    Ok, the 6000s is very effective and with the gs3, is pretty much escape proof...
    The steel center pin and guides should arrive sometime this week and i'll let you know how that works...

13. hg25baby

hg25baby Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:25 PM
    cb6000 or cb6000s

Hi everyone!
    I'm new to chastity and never had one.

I want to buy the cb6000 but I think it will be large for me.

When I'm relax I measure 3cm - 5cm .

What would be the best chastity device for me, the cb6000 or the new cb6000s ?

Please reply, my wife really need to lock me up.

Regards!
    hg25baby.

14. lockednloaded

lockednloaded Senior Member

Local Time:
    I would say the 6000 s would be the way to go for you.

15. hg25baby

hg25baby Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:25 PM
    I'm afraid it will be too small or hurt when I get excited...

When I'm erect my length is 12cm but when relax my length is ~ 6cm...

What should I do?

What is the best device for me?

Please reply.

16. MasterLocked

MasterLocked Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:25 PM
    You should go for the CB6000s.

17. maid jessica 43

maid jessica 43 Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    I really like my cb6000 Short more comfy than any of the cb series

18. cuckoldwannabe

cuckoldwannabe Junior Member

Local Time:
    Hello everyone....I thought I would add my two cents to this thread. I have a cb-2000, a curve and a cb-6000 and recently got the smaller cage portion of the cb-6K. The cb-2k was comfortable but nocturnal erections could be painful and for some reason the A ring would cause unbelievably painful irritation under the scrotum. I was also very flimsy in terms of construction. It broke once and I returned it and to their credit they sent me another one. However it eventually broke again. I then got the curve. I was very impressed with the construction but was dismayed by the large size of it. When flaccid I barely filled a fifth of it and it looked like I had a banana in my pocket when wearing it. It also used the same ring system as the cb-2k so the scrotum irritation problems remained. I got a little discoraged and was weary of getting the cb-3K. Then the cb-6k came out and was a major improvement in terms of design and comfort. I ordered it but again was disappointed at the size of the cage portion. I also thought it was too narrow in diameter but managed to get in. I have just completed a seven day run in the cb-6k and am happy to report that in terms of comfor it is a major improvement, I barely had to use any lubricant. I do have to say that this model will necessitate removing it at least once a week for cleaning as very little water can get in compared to the cb-2k for example.

I am still looking for a keyholder/lover/mate for a ltr so I am waiting and looking for my match. Any females in the UK interested??? lol

Hope this helps some of you - cheers

N

19. small guy

small guy Junior Member

Local Time:
    i am the same size as you and the birdlock mini did not fit well at all, when soft i could pull out , and when hard the thing was so tight my balls turned purple. I just got the 6000s to day and it has only been on for 1 hour but it feels 100% bettter.

20. SubHub72

SubHub72 Member

Local Time:
    7:25 AM
    CB-6000s Initial experiences

I chose this device mainly based on feedback from this forum. I am about 3" flacid and 5.5" erect. It took me a while to figure out the spacer and ring sizes, but I think I have it about right... I use the smallest spacer and the largest ring. My balls seem to be bigger than most men, and they hang low. I have tried to use a smaller ring but it is not comfortable. I did have some issues with the ring sagging down after a shower, but this was probably with a bigger spacer.
    I slept in it one night (when it wouldn't be a big deal if I didn't sleep well) and I really didn't have any problems. I am an unusually heavy sleeper and am not easily awoken.
    I think the size is fine for me. It does feel erotic to me to feel the strain as my cock is trying to harden. Funny, my wife keeps asking me if it hurts and it really doesn't. The pinching can hurt a lot, but shaving really helped. Also, it seems like my cock just "gives up" trying to get erect sometimes.
    Anyway, I am satisfied with this so far, although it was rather expensive.

21. dilliom

dilliom Member

Local Time:
    size is everything...

I just received my CB6000s form Tickleberry and I have to say its so much more comfy to be in a better fitting CB.

I thought the cb6000 was comfy even though I didn't fill it but the CB6ks is so much better for me especially as I banana upwards when erect. This meant that in the 6k i would get a semi but it'd be pressing against the top of the cage causing the inevitable pinching and discomfort but in the CB6ks I can't get even a semi so this isn't an issue. as i fill the 6k when soft it also means that peeing is much more straight forward and a lot less messy

It also looks and feels much more discreet leaving a less noticeable bulge then the standard 6k. I also found it much easier to sit and move around it which bearing in mind how comfy the 6k was for me is quite remarkable.

I think the motto of all of this is get a belt which fits whether that is bigger than you'd like or smaller.

22. ruxi81

ruxi81 Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:25 AM
    I just got locked in a new CB6000S, we've tried the CB2K and 3K and this appears to be far more secure and comfortable. I seem to be a little too small for the CB3K, but a little too big for the CB6KS, but I'll cope.

23. sb_andycb

sb_andycb Member

San Diego, CA
    Local Time:
    Just ordered my CB6KS and it's on the way. Looking forward with antici......

...pation!

24. lockednloaded

lockednloaded Senior Member

Local Time:
    Gotta love Rocky Horror! :happy0011:

25. sb_andycb

sb_andycb Member

San Diego, CA
    Local Time:
    Well, wait time is over.

The new CB6Kshort came in on Wed. Found it under my pillow that night when I went to bed. (Mistress's way of being cute!)

Put it on Thursday morning. Wow... what a difference! A MUCH better fit than any of the other CB's I've had. Wore it all day yesterday, thinking I'd have to do some fitment with the spacers and rings, but I think I got it pretty close first try. And let me tell you... with the KSD G3, there is NO WAY I'm getting out. (At least not without some damage.) This is the most secure I've ever felt. It's kind of a nice feeling too! Knowing that now, finally, I'm locked in and can't get out even if I wanted to.

Mistress is very happy. So much so that last night was one to remember. After licking her to orgasm, she said she wanted to milk me. Then changed her mind and brought out a dildo instead of the dreaded (but very efficient) milking tool. "On your hands and knees", she said. She then proceeded to alternately pump me with the dildo and whip me with her crop. We were both getting into it, and I slid into subspace right away and just floated there. It was AWESOME!!!

Of course when she stopped I was a whimpering mess, and begged for more. She called me a little whore and said we were through for the night.

Afterward we cuddled and talked about it. I was still super horny, and she warned me that I better not keep her awake. I did my best, and never woke her even though I was rudely awakened three times by my cock straining in the new short CB. Although I'm most certainly a "grower", this smaller CB makes me not want to get hard at all. It fits perfectly when I'm soft, and in fact is the most comfortable I've ever been in a CB. But attempts at getting hard last night made me wonder if I'd got the rings and spacers adjusted correctly. I think I'm just going to leave it as is, unless there is undue swelling or edema. It's been quite a long time since I've had to spend the night locked up, so I'm going to have to get used to the night time erections again.

Mistress says it's not coming off and that we'll be rolling the dice tonight for a release number.

Wow. This feels like a whole new ball game.

Two thumbs up on the CB6Kshort!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice