Are you obsessed with chastity?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by L-u-c-y, Nov 17, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    4:39 AM
    I see a lot of members posting here everyday. How much are you obsessed with it, and do you think it's healthy or unhealthy?

2. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Ha Ha that did make me laugh. Ok, guilty as charged. I wouldn't say I am obsessed with it, however I think because being a Domme has become a big part of my life and I met @lockit on here, we have come to see it as a home from home a lot of the time.

There is also the fact that if I have not been feeling overly dommely domme, I just need to go look at a certain thread that was posted quite some time ago. A thread about a fantasy about a cruel Mistress and I am ready to make him suffer all over again.

So I would say, not so much obsessed, more helps me with my mojo and reminds me just what it is that makes chastity more enjoyable for him. It's nice to be nice sometimes ;)

3. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    It's not as healthy as a jog around the park but I can think of far more things that are more unhealthy. So keep posting. :) it doesn't really harm you.

4. frankie teardrop

frankie teardrop Long term member

Service Industry
    Oz
    Local Time:
    It's prevented me from going blind!

chaste_zombie, verne, richard and 3 others like this.
  5. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    9:24 AM
    I also wouldn’t say I’m obsessed, but I did try to give myself a break from the Mansion some time ago, and wasn’t able to stay away. Chastity has changed my life and the Mansion has been an integral part in ensuring the change has been positive and successful. I would say that the attitude and approach to my chastity from my Wife was the single most important factor in that success, followed by my own determination to do this properly. The Mansion was the support network that made it all possible, the information I received here was invaluable.

I think I was obsessed with chastity in the early months. I thought about it constantly, talked about it constantly, until Elle put her foot down and instigated the Saturday rule, limiting when and how much I could talk about chastity and it’s associated issues.

I couldn't just give up chastity, it’s become a huge part of who I am. If that means I’m obsessed, then so be it.

6. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    Footnote. I realise that my reply seems fragmented and wanders around a bit, but Elle let me go out with a friend for some beers as a special treat, so I’m more than a bit squiffy.

I wonder what German for squiffy is?

7. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    10:39 PM
    LOL-don't you think you have to be somewhat obsessive to be willing to put your cock and balls into what amounts to a vice for long periods of time? I think its safe to say that all of us who lock up are at least a little obsession with sexuality, and it's variations.

And it's certainly not unhealthy, in and of itself. If it facilitates an intimate, loving relationship with a partner, then it can be considered very healthy. Example: My wife and I have been married for 36 years. The last few years saw us drift apart emotionally and sexually. We were rarely intimate, and the few times we were, it was quick, vanilla, and unsatisfying for either of us.

We stumbled on male chastity while looking around online a few months ago, and were both intrigued. We decided we had to do something if we ever wanted to make our relationship strong and happy again, so we gave it a try. I've been locked up now for most of the last 4 months, and it's great-we both love it. She enjoys the whole power and dominance fantasy more than either of us anticipated. She frequently comments on how much fun it is. I enjoy the idea that I have to beg for it, while having a constant, gentle tug on my genitals. I've become closer and more submissive to her (which she loves) and I like it. If I'm unlocked for more than a few hours, I start to miss it-i actually WANT to get back in my cage. And I love the tension desiring but not having orgasms. She still loves PIV with me (I'm really quite large when erect) so when we do that, my performance and stamina are much better than before. We are much more intimate now than we were before I went into chastity. I pleasure her with my mouth or hands almost every night, and we have PIV every 5-7 nights. I've been locked up currently for 16 days, which is a new record for us. She asked (told) me to drop my pants this morning so she could "inspect her property." After seeing and feeling them, she remarked, "Looks like they are doing ok. I don't think we'll need to let them out this weekend." I was frustrated and turned on at the same time.

8. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    angesäuselt

Now you can see why learning this blasted language is so hard.

9. paulie slave

paulie slave Locked house husband

House Husband
    Scotland
    Local Time:
    Yes I'm obsessed with it. It's hard not to be but I don't bring it up very often if at all with my Wife. I did when we were much younger, in fact I wouldn't shut up about it when we started. She reads the signs and tends to know where I'm at and I know that despite my desperate state a lot of the time she's not interested in me going on about it. Healthy? I don't know. I think it can be great for a relationship with all the benefits that brings, but sometimes it's all I can think about.

10. occorics

occorics Long term member

computer-science
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:39 AM
    Yes, i'm obsessed... i think my situation is a bit different to that of most others here, since i'm not wearing a cage, but have been hypnotically conditioned by my Owner to stay chaste. Is it unhealthy? i don't think there is any bodily harm and i notice the positive effects to my behavior. i feel more submissive when i'm chaste and i have more energy to spend on useful things.

Cincy likes this.
  11. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    8:39 PM
    I can't say that I post here everyday, but I do visit at least a few times a week, sometimes more. I am not sure that is a good measure of being obsessed with the main subject of the website.

But, I am locked up all the time, does that make me obsessed with chastity?

SaraLovesChastity likes this.
  12. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    well i just like being allow to come on here and meet folks and chat.

Alceste and SaraLovesChastity like this.
  13. tiemeupalso

tiemeupalso Long term member

texas
    Local Time:
    10:39 PM
    I wouldn't say obcessed but I do like it.the reason I am not locked up all time is I don't have a keyholder.

14. SaraLovesChastity

SaraLovesChastity Unowned chastity slave

Slave & servicegirl
    San Francisco, Ca
    Local Time:
    I am in complete accord. Well, perhaps I mean that I agree with the phrasing. Chastity is a form of control over me and, since it is consentually enforced at all times, adhering to the arrangement amounts to a fulltime commitment. This is a commitment that I not only embrace, but I have gone to innumerable lengths to achieve.

Commitment. Obsesion. The former is s better connotation I think. "You say potato..."

Breathe, Allen1987 and Alceste like this.
  15. sylvana chastity

sylvana chastity just Syl

Deutschland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    beschwipst o_O

Jasmic68 and maid_carrie like this.
  16. sylvana chastity

Deutschland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    "Obsessed" is a tough word, but in the end: maybe! As Madame once quoted: "Chastity is the difference between cumming for a few seconds or being endlessly horny" ;)

Cincy and cjack like this.
  17. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    There you go! CM comes to the rescue with Language assistance.

That’s why it’s a great place to visit more than might seem healthy

18. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    Maybe I should rephrase my question slightly...

Are you obsessed with talking about chastity, reading about it, looking at photos etc. Do you think that part of it is unhealthy if you spend most of your free time doing it.

19. sylvana chastity

Deutschland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    LOL - ok!
    First of all I think, that it's a topic one wouldn't handle with making an announcement while riding the subway like: "Ladies and Gentlemen I am sure you all need to know that I am wearing a chastitybelt!" ;)
    So I guess one needs a place or a "valve" to tell the world.

20. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    I visit the Mansion most days but I don’t spend hours here. A few minutes here, a few minutes there, that’s all. The longest I spend is when I’m writing one of my long rambling journal messages.

L-u-c-y likes this.
  21. frankie teardrop

frankie teardrop Long term member

Service Industry
    Oz
    Local Time:
    It's on my mind - or at least bubbling just beneath the surface - not only in my free time but during most of my working hours as well. I think it's the nature of long-term semen retention or devotional chastity, it forces the male to confront his weaknesses in body, mind and spirit, deal with them in a committed fashion so that I can better accept female leadership, guidance, wisdom and intuition. Since that is my natural inclination I always want to become better at it, become a better servant to the Feminine Divine. The strong feelings associated with chastity help me retain clarity of thought which, in turn, gives me increased awareness as to what is expected of me. At least that's been my experience to date.

Throughout the day my feelings, though ever present, go to different levels, take different shapes, take my mind to both comfortable places and into dark rooms that force me to confront my demons. Early in the morning I experience a deep meditative state that can last an hour or so. During the day, at work, it helps me concentrate on my tasks. At night it can either give me sublime peace or make me work hard to overcome my natural male weaknesses. Chastity enables me to never become complacent. Or get too comfortable. There is always another level to try and get to.

It may be obsessive but, like oxygen, it's necessary. Goddess Worship is the reward.

22. Deleted member 53138

Yes, Yes and Yes.......if it makes me happy (strange that eh?) and I am harming no one, but myself, then I think it's ok. Or maybe not.....oh jeez I am getting so confused now all these questions.....Mistress.....how should I answer?

23. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    Now I think you need to define "free time". Psychologists tend to view activities as problems if they interfere with significant life functions. As long as your "free time" does not intrude on these other things, I would have to say no.

Then again, perhaps you should not be spending all of your "free time" doing just one thing to the exclusion of other leisure interests.

Subboy4all likes this.
  24. gary170

gary170 Long term member

NZ
    Local Time:
    4:39 PM
    For many reasons both my wife and I could not see out lifestyle changing so I guess you could say we are obsessed but it an awesome obsession to have

Deleted member 38179 likes this.
  25. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    11:39 PM
    I would not say obsessed in my case because I am semi retired and work 3 days a week and most of those days I have nothing to do but kill time. Since I work with a network and computers I post here and on several other forums. I like to write and since I work alone at home, this becomes my main link to the outside world. I mostly post to relationship, marriage and a site for spouses of bisexuals. After that I post in ham radio, firearms, knives, and a few other forums as I have a lot of interests other than sex. When you are retired you have a lot of time on your hands, even more so when you are an insomniac. It is 4am and I am posting. Better than laying in bed trying to sleep.

There are others who are not obsessed, but merely living their sex lives online. They tend to be the majority in sex forums. There is a third reason and that would apply to those locked up and denied for long periods of time. Posting prevents you from feeling that you are locked up and forgotten about. That you are alone in this. That was one of my reasons since this is the first time in 47 years that did not know anyone in real life into my fetish. I am sure that if I lived in or near a big city as I used to, I would find others like us and not have to post, but I am surrounded by farms and ranches, along with black bear, panthers, wild hogs and gators. Even our local LGBT club has a bi person in it or has anything to offer my wife. To them, she is married to a guy so she has no need for any help or support. Nice people and nothing has changed much since the days when the LG community said there is no such thing as bisexuals and lesbians would not date bi girls because they felt they would always cheat on them with guys. Penis envy I guess. :) Sure their are exceptions and we met some here but as an organization, not too supportive of bi people.

So for me it is a lot of time on my hands and trying to interject reality into what is mostly fantasy. However, as my wife informs me, people to not want the facts and truth, they want to be believed and believe what fits their needs. My wife hates when I bring facts and reality into a discussion. So do many other people. I am sure others have reasons that would not fit the definition of an obsession. Maybe in Cambridge it does. You Brits butcher the English language all the time. :)

Submissive_Michelle likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice