Sandra

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by sandra locked, Jul 7, 2009.

1. sandra locked

sandra locked Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:51 PM
    Hi Everyone,
    I have lurked around these forums for a while and now think it`s time to say hello.

My Mistress and I have played with chastity and domination for a few years on and off, we bought a CB6000 last year and it was great.... until I fell out of it! We tried various ways to make it secure but it was always too tight or too loose so we sort of gave up on it. I saw a posting here about a piercing to go round the centre pin so in went the steel, on went the 6000 and away went my ability to masturbate!

I live with my Mistress and have crossdressed for many years and Mistress has always encouraged me to do more, helping me with clothes, makeup etc, she is much more cool with it than me and would happily go out with me dressed but at the moment I am far too shy!

So on The 4th of July (independance day lol) Mistress locked me back in and decided I would have to be more female and work to earn my release!. We have drawn up a points chart with me earning points for how I dress, what housework I do, my attitude etc, so I find myself wearing knickers all the time under my work clothes and dressed fully as a girl doing more chores when home.

We both really want this to work and so I thought I would ask for some advice. I am definitley more female if I don`t come, Mistress has worked out the chart in a 28 day female cycle which will include periods, but I guess I will need some sort of release we have read about milking but never really had much luck with it, does it get easier after a longer time locked up?
    Any advice on forms of reward or punishment would be appriceated or any general advice that may help us achieve our goal.

Although it has only been three days I feel incredibly horny and can`t keep my hands off of Mistress!!

Sandra xx

2. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    5:51 PM
    Welcome to the mansion. Nice into.

3. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    12:51 PM
    Welcome to the Mansion Sandra and if you keep your hands around a mop handle, vacum, iron, in dish water or other such thing you won't be bothering your Mistress so much:happy0195:

Rachel

4. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hi sandra, welcome to the mansion. :party-049:

It is hard to say. For some subs in chastity the urge to get relief calmed down, others reported quite the opposite ... may be it is just a matter of mindset and you can manage to fight the urge by concentrating on your household chores and serving your Lady. May be it helps to enjoy your femming ... but depends all on yourself.

Hugs, maid katrin

5. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Sandra i'm sorry but i didn't see your question about lock up getting easier after a certain. For me it depends on the amount of teasing. If i am just locked up w/o any teasing the desire definitely fades after a week or so and the chastity is just another item of attire. If however there is teasing/edging involved then i am just half hard all the time and it seems i can think about nothing but orgasms if i don't keep myself busy.

Rachel

6. PT109

PT109 Senior Member

Local Time:
    Hi sandra and welcome form me too. I took your post to mean does success with milking get any easier with time? If that is what you meant I would answer yes, of course, keep trying and like anything else, eventually it will happen for you. It should be a simple matter of training and plenty of practice.

7. ownedbyher

ownedbyher Member

Local Time:
    2:51 AM
    Hi Sandra. Welcome to the site and good luck with it all. I look forward to hearing how things progress.

8. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:51 AM
    Welcome to the Mansion sandra. I think you already have the perfect solution - the longer you are chaste the greater your need becomes and the more femme you feel - that is exactly what Mistress requires. So quit fighting your femming and just accept that you are to be a gurl now - what greater reward do you need?

I also think you need to get over your shyness - you can't hide for ever. Maybe a few months in chastity will help with that.

As for milking - a vibrator placed directly on your p-spot and allowed to run for a half hour or so should do the trick - maybe you just need more practice. And for a reward, when you have accepted your femming like a good gurl, Mistress may allow you to use your finger tip on your clitty.. wouldn't that be so nice? I'll bet you can even learn to cum like a gurl...

9. PT109

PT109 Senior Member

Local Time:
    Miss D is right, eventually it will happen for you. Believe me, after your first female orgasm, things will never be the same again!

10. sandra locked

sandra locked Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:51 PM
    Wonderful

Hi,

Thank you all for your advice, it`s been a rollercoaster week but I am still locked in and just stealing a few moments to post this reply before doing my chores. Mistress has been giving me stuff to do all week and kept me dressed very girlie at all times when at home, I am loving it with my clit straining in it`s cage while doing the housework.

There have been some bad times (especially at nigh with a full and straining cage waking me up) when I have wanted to stop but Mistress helped and encouraged me to keep going and I am glad she did, I think she is loving it as much as me!

We haven`t tried milking yet but with the points system we have devised I have a treat tomorrow, I don`t know what it is but Mistress says it`s something I have never done before. I will post and let everybody know about it if you want?

Thank you Miss D for your words, I am enjoying being a gurl and I hope your right about chastity helping to overcome my shyness as we really do want to take this as far as we can.

So on we go into week two and cleaning the bathroom beckons, once again thank you all for taking time to talk to me.

Sandra xx

11. Petite Salope

Petite Salope Sissy Cherry

Local Time:
    Welcome to the mansion.

For milking you might have to try many different "tools" for it to work.

I have try a few and still haven't found the miracle one...

12. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    11:51 AM
    good luck, sandra, and of course W/we want to hear every detail!

slave john

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice