Chastised & Strapped

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by cdwen, Mar 21, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    6:33 PM
    Woo hoo! Hot, hot hot! :)

mikecb

2. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    5:33 PM
    mmm, very nice! i'm always amazed at the volume that leaks from me when i'm ass fucked.

3. Mrsstrapon

Mrsstrapon cdwen mistress

Keeping Sissy in their place!
    Hampshire
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:33 PM
    Sissy was bad as I had a cupped his cum in my hand but he was hooded and pleaded with me not to eat his own cum. I was too leaniet and let him get away with this. He is now being deprived of cumming for a longer period time cause of this and will eat his cum next time!

4. Maid__Heather

Maid__Heather Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:33 PM
    Wow! The two of you certainly lead an exciting life. i like reading stories of happy D/s couples. i have only had the opportunity to be strapped twice and i can say they were the most exhilarating sissy experiences i have had. i'll never forget the feeling of being down on all fours, my ass up in the air, dressed in lingerie like some piece of eye candy,(oh god just thinking about this is making sissy clitty stir in its cage)then being taken by a powerful dominate mistress. i wish the two of you luck on your journey together, and keep having fun for all of us! :D

5. Mrsstrapon

Hampshire
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Been little quiet on here lately however just to let you know after sissy did not take his cum I have put denial in place. In the last two weeks there has been no release whatsoever.

I have been giving his arse a good fucking though but stopping when sissy about to cum. Sissy has been good though as when he gets that stringy discharge through his cage I have wrapped it around my fingers and made him lick it all off. Sissy also has been keeping my pussy satisfied with his tongue.

I am currently arranging for sissy to be fucked by a real man and told sissy there will be no release or cumming until this has happened. I will let you know what happens.

Sissy was concerned that my pussy has not had cock in it for a few weeks now, but I told sissy that pee-wee never gets deep enough for me to orgasm and that his tongue or my dildo's will surfice.

6. cdwen

cdwen Mrsstrapon slave

Local Time:
    Its now been nearly over 3 weeks without cumming and now 13 days without intercourse and release. She has moved me down to a smaller cock ring which was difficult to get use to at first however it is now a more comfortable fit. I also had to get use to wearing it under my shorts now she has got me back in the gym. She is also teaching me to massage her naked (of course still locked).

Mistress has truly picked up lots of wonderful advice from this site. She has promised me a surprise in the next week or two however only (i) if I behave, (ii) I give her plenty of orgasms with my tongue and (iii) take her strapon with orgasm denial.

7. cdwen

cdwen Mrsstrapon slave

Local Time:
    Last night update : Mistress cuffed me to the bed last night and gave me strapping bringing me to point of no return on 2 occasions. She was adamant I was not to cum in my locked state and I was just able to control myself.

After 1/2 hour or so she got tired with constant doggy position and pulled out. She told me she had enough tonight and laughed maybe she should leave me cuffed to the bed. She fancied the idea of a big black fireman coming to get me out however once he would of seen her he would leave me cuffed whilst she fucked n sucked his big black cock. This kept me in a high sense of arousal of which it nearly made me cum. I wonder if cuckolding is now likely?

She then uncuffed me and gave me the key to my device. I thought yes I am getting some release but no she gave me the white plastic clip and told me I will be like this until next wednesday.

She then lay on the bed and demanded her pussy licked of which I eagerly did for 15mins or so until she said thats enough as she wanted to go to sleep.

8. cdwen

cdwen Mrsstrapon slave

Local Time:
    Oh no I was at the gym yesterday and one of my balls popped through the ring which blimming hurt however it was explaining to Mistress that the plastic clip had to be removed to resit my balls. Mistress was not impressed and as expected she did not believe me and thought I had removed the plastic clip so I could have a sneaky wank! She has put the padlock back on.

9. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Ouch! I've had a ball pop through a few times. Not pleasant! Fortunately, it hasn't happened lately! :)

mikecb

10. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    before i had the spacer right a ball popped out a lot. i was always able to pop it back in but it was painful!

11. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
  12. Mrsstrapon

Hampshire
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I have finally turned my hubby into a true sissy. Sissy cam hoem at lunchtime and I was ready wearing my leather skirt and top all topped off with nice pair of 5" heels. I ordered sissy to the bedroom and prepared sissy by dressing, cuffing and put a hood over sissy head. Sissy did not know what was going to happen. I proceeded by putting on and lubing my 10" black strap-on. I penetrated sissy arse and gave a sissy a good fucking. Sissy cock was oozing pre-cum as usual through the cb-2000. After 15mins of giving it to sissy in doggy position the door bell rang. I stopped and commented to sissy here is your surprise.

I let the person in who contacted me through an ad I placed on the internet. I showed him to the bedroom and he was so pleased to see sissy on the bed. He immediately removed his clothes to reveal a nice 7-8" cock. I then told sissy that he was going to get a good man fucking. Sissy pee-wee was rock hard in the cage. I got a condom out and placed over this man size cock and lubed & rubbed it for a little while telling sissy how big it was and how nice it was to be able to put 2 hands around a cock. I led him over to the bed and he proceeded to push his cock into sissy arse. Sissy gave a large groan as he started to slide in & out of sissy arse. He built up speed and was a true bull in they way sissy was being fucked. The tension built and he had to stop before shot his manly load in sissy arse.

When he pulled out I pulled off the condom and continued wanking his large cock with one hand whilst i removed sissy gag the the other. Still blinded by the situation not knowing who it was I got this man cock and led him to sissy mouth and told him to deep throat sissy. Sissy sucked on it for it was worth and all those months of strap-on sucking had paid off. Sissy was now a true maid and slave of mine. It did not take long for the large cock to swell and blow his load in sissy mouth. I made sure sissy did not let any cum out by holding the back of sissy head down on this large cock. I would not let him up until all cum was swallowed.

The man had finished, he thanked me for the good time and got dressed and left. I left sissy on the bed for a little while whilst i rested up on a chair.

13. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    MrsStrapon way to go. :happy0030: i have dreamt of this many times. You have one lucky sissy. i hope she knows just how lucky she is.

Rachel

14. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Very nice Mrs Strapon. I'm sure you have a very contented sissy now. She must feel quite slutty getting fucked and then sucking off a complete stranger - but I'm sure that just made it all the better for her. As you say, she's way past the point of no return, her true nature and calling is quite clear. What a nice Mistress you are for making this all possible for her. I wonder how long it will be before she begs for more...

15. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Wow talk about a total what the heck just happened surprise! Glad you guys are enjoying your life together!

16. cdwen

cdwen Mrsstrapon slave

Local Time:
    I am very thankful that Mrs S is training me to be in my rightful place as her maid, slave & sissy. She has informed me that there is a lot of interest in real men taken me further into sissyness.

As a treat last night she released me and allowed me to enter her divine pussy and was allowed to cum. Obviously clean up was carried out which got her to orgasm.

17. Mrsstrapon

Hampshire
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Just ordered sissy a pair of stilletos and some new black stockings. Need sissy looking good when carrying out chores.

18. cdwen

cdwen Mrsstrapon slave

Local Time:
    Mistress has now decided I must keep my toe nails painted. This week she painted them in a nice purple/red colour.
    She is also looking into some false nails that can be easily removed for my fingers for wearing around the house when I am wearing the rest of my sissy attire.
    She has not decided yet on whether I should be fully shaven but knows I look to manly with body hair.
    The new stockings are really nice. She got 4 pairs of black stockings which are xl since i am 6ft. So much better than using her one size stockings which were definetly too short and I kept laddering them.
    The new heels are taken time to get use to as well. Need breaking in and walking in them is somewhat different to boots which have ankle support.

Last two days she has been keeping me busy with chores as she takes my sissification to a new level. She also mentioned that she needs to take some new pics to show.

As a treat she strapped my backside last night bringing to edge of cumming on numerous occasions. I so nearly so cummed when she said that she was going to paint my nails all bright red and shave my body. I was very stringry with pre-cum through my device. She wrapped my pre-cum around her finger and made me lick it clean. She told me if I get on with my chores today she will consider allowing me some release and even orgasm.

19. Respectful

Local Time:
    Painting my toenails would be too much for me I think, I have had tipping points, but not that! It would be so easy for someone to discover my secret!

20. cdwen

cdwen Mrsstrapon slave

Local Time:
    Pics as promised. Mistress was so keen for me to show them on here. She has now decided I need to be shaved for the next lot of pics.

Attached Files:

21. Mrsstrapon

Hampshire
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Been keeping Sissy in denial for a while now with only :licking: allowed on my pussy. I read the other day about a chastised male who was released by their KH to cum in to plastic pot. The key was put into the cum then put in the freezer for emergency release only. Well this morning you can quite imagine what I did to sissy with 2 months worth of cum :bad-girl-0009:

22. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I'll bet the little sissy will enjoy her treat after she's been locked up long enough - cumcicles are a sissy's favorite icy treat. Of course, in the meantime, her femming and servitude can continue. How long will it be before she begs for her cummy treat?

By the way - she does look cute in her maid's uniform. She'll look even better with the hair removed.

23. maturemetal

maturemetal CUSTOM CAGES AND TUBES

Local Time:
    Wow I like that "How bad do you want it!!":manga_lolly:

24. Respectful

Local Time:
    It is a very simple choice. If she wants to cum she must be willing to do...

25. Sissy_Aline

Sissy_Aline Senior Member

Local Time:
    Ms. Strapon

What a great story and your following it with the sissy's dilemma to get the key out. i've only had the ice cubes in my drink but the cumsicle is a great idea. Hoping that sissy enjoys it - to get the key out. At least it all doesn't go to waste :)

Aline

:butterfly:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice