Mistress Michelle's adventure

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Mistress Michelle, Mar 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Random Thread
  1. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    4:24 AM
    Wow this has been a busy week!!!
    My grandaughter was out again for 4 days, that always makes it hard to spend any quality time here cause I am always watching out for her to pop in behind Me. And My dads out here again for a few weeks, he cant pop up on Me but its still time consuming.

New news....alot of you know we love camping, we have a Vintage Airstream that we adore but since pets illness we knew camping this year would be out of the question. I cannot pull the 31 foot Airstream much less hook it up and set it up so we were pretty sad that we would be limited to a motel room if we did go anywhere. Well, I came across a huge Motor Home the other day while driving home, I couldnt believe the price I saw on the window so I went back to see and it was right. So then I am thinking, what could be wrong with it!! pet called and talked to the guy, new engine, new transmission, new tires, new brakes, ect.....The guys in trouble finacially so he HAS to sell it, So, we go up to see it. Its dirty and needs some cosmetics on the inside, cleaning, waxing, but nothing major, went back last night for a test drive and well, its OURS!!!! I am SOOOOOO excited because now we can go anywhere our gas money will take us! Its a 40 foot Winnebago and is loaded with options. Now many of you may be thinking.....How is Mistress going to drive this huge bus, well let Me tell you all I was thinking the same damn thing LMAO
    BUT, I did manage to drive My dads to the beach last year while pet pulled our trailer so, I am thinking, if I could do that, so what if this one is twice that ones size, it still has a steering wheel and is supposed to fit in the lanes of the road so what the hell, I'm gonna do it!! Now, if any of you are worried about being on the road as I am driving thru where you may live, I will let you know when we are going so you will know to stay the hell out of My way! LOL

Anyway, thats whats been going on around here.
    susie, get ready for a road trip!!

Mistress Michelle :sex020:

2. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    i for one can't wait to hear about Mistress Michelles' new adventure :anim_25:.

Rachel

3. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    3:24 AM
    hmmm, nice and roomy. i'm thinking RV with a dungeon!

4. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Lol. Awesome! You get to camp after all! Congratulations! :party0019:

mikecb

5. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Happy 4th of July to everyone....Well to everyone in the US that is LOL
    :party-075:

Hope everyone has a safe and happy evening!!

Mistress Michelle

6. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    This has been a quite rainey day, perfect weather for sitting around. Its chilly, raining and dark out, tomorrow back to the mid 80's and sunny. Go figure. Well, we needed the rain so I am enjoying it.
    Dont have the motorhome yet or I would be busy in it putting stuff away and cleaning. Guess I will be doing that next weekend. Cant wait to take it out and have some fun! Hopefully susie will be down the first of August and we can all go somewhere close by for a few days. There are lots of campgrounds around here that would be perfect!
    little pets making another appearance in August also, now that would be really cool if we could all go, and as someone mentioned earlier about a dungeon....there is alot of space for that in the bottom of the coach, all with locking doors! I'm anxious....lets get on with it already!!

7. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    OOOh a rolling dungeon! Now we are talking! Looks like you got the rain we had yesterday on the 4th. While it caused us to miss the firework display it was sure nice to sit and relax with the cool breeze coming in the windows.

Can't wait to hear about the RV I can just imagined being tied up in that thing while it was heading down the high way! LOL

8. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Summer is here with a bang now!! Too hot for Me, time now I suppose to concentrate on indoor activities, like susie and rachel visiting next month.
    susie has graciously decided to come on a week when we have an annual flea market we attend. Its for the March of Dimes and we try to set up each year to get rid of junk collected. When susie told me she was coming I told her I would be busy that weekend but she wanted to help, as she always does, so, she and hopefully rachel will be here for the big event. They may be dressed as boys for the day but trust Me they will be busy girls at heart. Its going to be hot as hell so I may have one of them do nothing but follow Me around fanning Me! LOL

Today was a tearful day as the world said goodbye to its King of Pop
    I grew up with Michael Jackson, his songs have always been very near to My heart. The service was beautiful and as I looked back over the life of the legend I couldnt help but be reminded how precious life is and how easy it would be if everyone shared Michaels desire for peace in this world. All the fighting and wars...all the hatred, jealously and anger. What a mess we have all gotten ourselves into.
    REST IN PEACE Michael......you deserve it.

Mistress Michelle

9. Rachel

Local Time:
    Mistress Michelle i will be more then willing to help even if i have to do it in boys clothes:sad0123:.

Rachel

10. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    Bikinis maybe lol ..just kidding!!!!!! Mistress Michelle i doubt the march of dimes would see the humor..cant wait to see you and pet:spankwhip:

11. dubsub

dubsub Member

Local Time:
    9:24 AM
    MM,
    I just need to say I think you are pure class. The mind blowing idea of you driving into town with a trunk full of toys and just hanging out. When you drive your big cab you will get used to it. Take your time and enjoy. Dont drive down tight lanes you might need to reverse out of! We have got to get you a bumber sticker of a padlock and key. The little subs on here will be looking at every camp van that passes for ever more just to check if its you! Life on your American roads will never be the same again. Enjoy it your amazing.

dubsub.

12. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Thanks dubsub....you are so sweet!!

13. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Now how cool would that be dubsub...a bumper sticker made just for Me. Then if any of you saw it when we were traveling you would know it was Me and you could come introduce yourself. Maybe I could let everyone know kindof where we were heading so that all you little subbies and sissys could try to find Me, like a treasure hunt and I am the treasure! Sounds like a fun game to Me!!

I havent got the damn thing yet, the guy we are buying it from is lazy as hell, he hasent done what he said he was going to do yet so I am left waiting. Maybe I need to show up on his doorstep with a cane!One whack with that fiberglass cane and I bet he would get movin!! Well, he better hurry up because I am inpatient and am going to find another if he dosent get on with it. pet and I have already begun searching the east coast for one so if I find one I like better I may just tell him to go fuck off. One way or another we are going to be crusing the highways soon!

14. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    8:24 AM
    wow Mistress Michelle thats gotta be one hell of a sales patter, if the chap selling it knows whats good for him he will have it ready asap or he just might find you BRAKING his balls CLUTCHING his penis THROTTLING his asshole and CHOKING his pistons .lol love to see you coming back with a list of complaints to him though.....................................:scared0016:

15. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    So, I talked to the guy today and he assures Me I will have My motorhome tomorrow....we will see. My patience, what little I do have, is about gone!!

We bought pet a treadmill the other day and he has been working with it, slowly. Up to about 5 min at a time for a couple times a day.
    I am trying very very hard to resist the urge to turn it on when one of My 4 cats has crawled on it for a nap LOL I did catch one of them earlier and turned it on, it really was a funny sight but, I saw Otis on it a few min ago but I let him be. Otis is My BABY and I couldnt bring Myself to do it to him. Hes My Prince, pet has taken to calling him that now...Prince Otis, the one that can do no wrong LOL ( which is true by the way) :cat:

Anyway, Looking forward to susie and rachel's visit in um 25 more days!! I told them I have a special surprise for them but its a secret. Oh, and I have already told susie she will be mowing the lawn for Me while shes here, dressed of course, pretty little pink hot pants and a halter top, wig, makeup, long nails, and sandles. I will make sure that day that Clay My nextdoor neighbor is home, so he can come up and meet susie. He has met ronnie, susies alter ego, but hes never met susie!! Should be alot of fun!!! Besides, it'll give susie something to blush over, shes already said how cute he is, and shes right, he is cute! LOL

16. susie q

Local Time:
    sorry about that basturds luck ..theres two things you dont do ..spit in the wind ..tug on supermans cape mess with jim ...or piss MM off ok theres 4 things :manga_beat:

17. Rachel

Local Time:
    Thanks for the heads up susie. i will be sure try my best not to piss off MM in a couple weeks.

Rachel

18. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Dont worry rachel....I got plans for you too!!! And you'll just love Clay!!

19. Rachel

Local Time:
    Gulp!!!!!!!!!!! :scared0016::anim_37:

Rachel

20. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Busy busy busy.....Our Airstream has sold and we finally got the motorhome here. Its freakin filthy so we have been working hard to get it cleaned up. I have to move all out things from the trailer to the motorhome before this weekend and I dont want to do that till I have the motorhome ready.
    Had to put My dad in the hospital for some tests, hes having chest pain, and at 91 we dont wish to fool around with such things.

Today is pet and I's wedding anniversary :happy-anniversary-0
    I am a very lucky Woman to have been married to such a wonderful husband for all these years!!!

Heres a picture of our rolling home, just so all of you will know to stay out of the way if you see one of these coming at you LOL

Mistress Michelle

Attached Files:

21. Rachel

Local Time:
    Well then Mistress :happy-anniversary-0 to You and pet and here's to many more :anim_32:.

Rachel

22. susie q

Local Time:
    Happy anniversary to you and pet Mistress and i hope everything is fine with your dad ... nice motorhome by the way i wish i was there to help ..but pretty soon i love you all very much :manga_cheer:

23. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    Happy Anniversary!

24. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    Happy Anniversary!:party-073:
    You need to get a recording of a whip crack, and wire that into your horn, that way we will know who is on our ass, and what is to come! beep beep,:sex007::evilgrin0036:

25. Ms.Linda

Ms.Linda No longer a member

Local Time:
    Um...MM? If I got out of the way every time I saw one of those coming, NO ONE would ever find their camp site! :haha4:
    I also happen to know just the perfect campground to park that thing in....I hear the neighbor in the next site is really something!
    By the way.. Happy Anniversary!! And many more!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice