Favourite Fantasies?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Sissy Elaine, Jun 21, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    12:14 PM
    mmm, that's another fantasy of mine...Mistress takes on a female sub...and W/we have threesomes where Mistress calls all the shots!

2. Greatcornbow

Greatcornbow Member

Local Time:
    5:14 PM
    I'm M, actually, but an F KH would be just as well; and a variation fantasy I have is that I and an F KH both jointly control a belted couple.

3. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:14 PM
    Wow, a Dom couple keeping a belted couple under lock and key sounds quite exciting ... weaving the fantasy a bit further i would like to see the male sub being forcibly feminized and turned into a prissy sissy ... gosh, i must stop thinking further ... there is a strange stir inside my belt ...

maid katrin

4. Sissy Elaine

Sissy Elaine Member

Local Time:
    Now that is one cool fantasy, being kept locked and femmed along with a female sub.

You could alson have two Mistresses as the Domme couple maybe.

5. Greatcornbow

Greatcornbow Member

Local Time:

You could indeed. Indeed I've heard of arrangements whether this actually happens, with double locking. Be careful what you wish for.

6. Sissy Elaine

Sissy Elaine Member

Local Time:
    I'm sure is happened somewhere, its a big world out there!

lol very true!

7. Petite Salope

Petite Salope Sissy Cherry

Local Time:
    1:14 PM
    An other fantasy I had, is to be the slave of a slave...

Imagine 1 Master having a female slave and be the slave of the female slave. Force feminization and turn into a prissy sissy, having to live the rest of your life feminize and dress in gurl clothes 24/7, event outside.

8. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    It certainly has. See my pics for a dual control device. But a simpler way is for the keys to the cb to be in a lockbox. KH A has the lockbox, and KH B has the key to it. KHs A and be must be present at the same time and agree to an unlocking. And it can work with a reciprocal arrangement with 2 subbie wearers both under the same dual control. Or with variations...

9. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    I can imagine a sub couple, both wearing chastity belts, using a pair of timed keysafes, on different random timers. When your timer pops, you get to remove your belt, and your partner pleases you, and back into lockup you go!

Imagine many horny, unrequited nights where both are belted, grinding metal-clad crotches together in frustration. Some nights, were one persons belt comes off, and those very rare nights where both belts come off! yumm!

10. princess kiki

princess kiki Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    what about two women or a Dom and Femdom controlling a couple?

11. Sissy Elaine

Sissy Elaine Member

Local Time:
    Certainly a hot fantasy, the whole 2 Dommes/subs is definetly one thats going to have some struggling in their devices! lol

12. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    Im struggling, Im struggling. double jeopardy as they say:character0180:

13. blazer350

blazer350 Former Member

Local Time:
  14. maid Muffy

maid Muffy Am i a boy or a GIRL?...

Local Time:
    My Favorite fantasy...

SHEMALES are mythical creatures much like unicorns or dragons BUT if there was a magical potion i could take to turn myself into one... i would certainly DO it!

i explore lots of different art styles but my favorite is Futanari which i collect alot of... never mind my own drawings. Since comic art is like the theater of the imagination ANYTHING is possible. It's UP to the artist discretion how explicit to render the anatomy. I kinda like the notion of a daring hermaphrodite creature. Experiencing the unque combination of the body of a soft sensuous Woman and with that of a hot virle cock! A girl with a penis... a very large protruding one! The perfect "Dr Jekyll' n Miss Heidi" cartoon character.

i recognized it as the Polyjuice Potion, all bubbling and oozing vapors. She grins wickedly at me as She drop the final ingredient, a blonde girl's pubic hair, into the mix. It sizzles and dissolves immediately without a trace. Now, it ready. She squeezes my nose and pours the vile elixir down my throat in one large giant gulp making sure not to waste a single drop.

After the 1st wave of spasms and convolutions subsides... every strand of body hair begins dissolving leaving the skin utterly flawless and unblemishly smooth. We all stare spellbound as my hips and buttocks start rounding into natural feminine curves and long slender sexy gams that run from the now girlish cheeks of my ass right down to the floor. Hair grows long and feminine flairing out nicely in smooth bangs and bouncy bangs about this girl/boy face. Then dainty, delicate silky hairs sprout lusciously curling about the pubic mons. Almost immediately my male nipples begin to bud noticeably. mysteriously. swelling and inflating until there's an incredible spill of female cleavage... firm rounded breasts rising and falling with each breathe.

The only remnants of my masculinity stands fully upright and erect. With its huge mushroom head and veins protruding from the sides, quite the healthy-looking specimen, Soon it's swelling to a rigid HARD piece of steel, throbbing unmercifully as i gaze upon it.

"YIKES!!!" i gasped, realizing i have been transformed into a female version of my former self. A man trapped inside the body of a lovely doll, a soft-eyed beauty with pouting lips and narrow waist. "Wait?...Aren't SheMales re-ee-ally girls who like.... grow a penis?.. instead of a boy who's been turned into girl!" It's gonnabe awfully HARD (excuse the Pun) to convince anyone i was ever... a boy.

15. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    Phew MaidMuffy thats got me all steamed up. I was thinking any chance of making me some of that potion only with some of the ingredients left out, I loved the bit where the hair dissolves off the body and the ass firming and becoming shapely sounds great also the nipples bit i can leave out thanks but the steel hard cock would be a bonus worth having but the BEST bit would be and you cab add a little bit more of the mixture for this is the FULL head of flowing hair( cant remember the last time i had to worry about that)! please let me know how much and when potion will be available , oh and ps is there a discount for chastity mansion members. regards ALLORNOWT:anim_37:

16. maid Muffy

Local Time:
    Dear ALLORNOWT

i'm sure we can concoct a special "custom" elixir just for you!

Picture this... your lush tresses so lustrous and soft with wispy layers that fall perfectly in place everytime. No bad hair day for this "girl". Tumbles of loosen fallen hair caresses your face and fall softly past your shoulders framing your deep plunging neckline.

"OOOOooo...muffy!" You coo. "My barber is a great guy and all BUT he just doesn't run his fingers thru my hair like the girls at the salon do....sigh!"

Looking in the adult selection of the "SPELL R US" catalog i see... with just a wave of the magic wand... how about a nice bout of premenstrual cramps followed with a case of bloaties and then finish with a massive heavy flow period... You understand why we aren't posting there's particlar incantations here... right?

... the temptation for a Woman to use them on a man is just too great!

17. princess kiki

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    oh yes Vykker!

18. Sissy Elaine

Sissy Elaine Member

Local Time:
    LOL It had me struggling!

19. kurius

kurius Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:14 AM
    I have long and short term fantasies most of them are combined in this post. The long term fantasy is to surrender control of my home life to a loving Mistress, who keeps me in chastity part time and allows me to be a "Man" when she wants someone else to be in control for a night. All other times my responsibilities would be to keep the house in order, wearing what ever she wanted me to have. The only access to male clothes would be what she puts out for me to wear to go to work and having to wear some type of womans attire underneath, such as panties, panty hose, knee highs, girdle, a bra what ever she decided. From a chastity perspective, however she feels is necessary to keep me from touching and cumming for however long she wants. We would need to Make sure the feminine side can not be detected through my male clothes so that the feminine under garments could not be identified. I have a descent career and we could not afford to have that jeapordized.

When at home cleaning it could be most days my clitty is simply tucked inside and held up there by wearing multiple pairs of pantyhose or tights and then a chain is locked around my waist and around the groin on each leg, tight enough where I can not take off the pantyhose to even go to the bathroom without her permission and unlocking. I would like to be locked into ballerina boots and forced to clean the house in those especially vacuuming the floor where I have to move around a lot, and this chore would be timed forcing me to become accustomed to wearing the ballerina boots. Then when Mistress thinks I am getting to used to the boots she would hobble me in them or place 5 pound ankle weights around my ankles to keep me on my toes. A sport bra would cover my breasts and on days she wants to remind me of the superiority of Women, she would have me place water balloons in the bra and do house work that way.

Ultimately she would use me as a play toy for whatever she desires and allow her friends to come over anytime she wanted them to and use and humiliate me as they saw fit. When it came to pleasing Mistress physically I would worship her with my tongue anyway she wants with my hands always cuffed behind my back, and when she wanted complete satisfaction she would have me attach a strap on to my groin and provide her with the satisfaction she usually denies me.

Now to find a way to entice my Wife to find Her Dominate side.

20. maid Muffy

Local Time:
    Dear "kurious"

Well... what has helped us to spice up this very sexy marriage is.. don't laff... Adult Bedtime Stories. Ask yourself... Why?... be tethered to a hum-drum reality... did your partner climbed into the same bed, pulled the same sheets over her body, and kissed the same man good-night. Surprise Her.. tonight leave the real world behind and step into the exhilarating world of sexual fantasy.

A couple, Don and Debra Macleod wrote a book called "The French Maid" for us poor unimaginative souls to surprise and arouse our mates... step-by-step fully scripted love scenes... plot, dialogue and cum-plete directions. We use to take turns... erotic storytelling. i soon learn that my sweet demure Wife had some sercret latent lesbian desires... i could feel her succulent pussy juicing in anticpation... at the mere suggestion of two beautiful Women making love together. We begin acting and minicking these sexy steamy scenes, pretending we're someone else... Me.. becuming Her lusty lesbo lover flicking my tongue out to lick 1st one nipple then the other. Slowly, we were conjuring up our fetishistic fantasies into a living breathing reality. All it takes is a trusting partner, an open mind, and maybe a couple of costume changes.

This once shy, lil' girl began, imagining Herself as a decadent Queen of the sexual "nether world" where hordes of naked men crawl on their hands and knees thru broken glass just to masturbate at Her Feet. She enjoyed the unque sensation of smooth nylon legs rubbing senuously together and the feel of a virile manly cock... and how i could make such a lovely boy/girl creature... if only my cock was under strict control She could enjoy much more foreplay.

The trick is to find something that both of you enjoy... and go from there. I hope this helps.... please don't be shy... Love to hear how things are going.

(i must admit an advantage tho... using my artistic talent to create a comix called "Mademoiselle MUFFY" to entertain and amuse Her and describe my fantasy... too bad you don't an artist friend to help you out)

21. Sissy_Aline

Sissy_Aline Senior Member

Local Time:
    Hi Katrin

Haven't been around much lately - sorry. You look great the way you are. Fantasy - - maybe - but this is life changing what you speak :)

Cheers - and stay adorable.

Aline

:butterfly:

22. Sissy_Aline

Local Time:
    But here's mine

...kind of real now in a way. Sissy submissive secretary to my Mistress who does own and run Her own business. And i can't afford to make mistakes as girl Friday.

23. Greatcornbow

Greatcornbow Member

Local Time:
    That's just where I'm coming from. A belted couple, alone and together at night, in nothing except the cbs, and nothing they can do except...

...do what the Dom couple tell them.

24. princess kiki

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    nice site blazer.they mean business...

25. Sissy_Aline

Local Time:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice