Brand new to this hailing from California

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Coop44, Nov 10, 2017.

1. Coop44

Coop44 New member

Local Time:
    8:15 PM
    Hey all,
    Like the title say, I'm new to this. Never work any sort of chastity but the idea really turns me on. I brought the idea up casually to my gf and she said it could be hot. The next day I ordered a 1868RS device which should be arriving tomorrow. I just asked her how long I'll be locked up for and she guessed about a few days.... I don't know if I can handle it! Hope you're all doing well and having fun!

2. Merc04

Merc04 Member

Slave
    CStat
    Local Time:
    6:15 AM
    Welcome, and congrats on your partners acceptance! The road ahead only gets more frustrating but exciting. Enjoy!

Coop44 likes this.
  3. Coop44

Coop44 New member

Local Time:
    What's the most frustrating so far for you?

4. Merc04

Merc04 Member

Slave
    CStat
    Local Time:
    6:15 AM
    Negatively: At times I get frustrated to the point of anger where i wanna rip the device off because i feel demasculinized. No one else in their right mind lets their woman control something so intimate to us, right?
    Positively, its worth it. I stick with it because its a secret between the two of us. It gives her power over me in many ways. The sexual frustration keeps her on my mind, all the time. Not just sexually though. Ive noticed I am more genuine in our relationship than before. I wouldnt say chastity is the cause for our improvements, but it started it.

Coop44 likes this.
  5. Madamebellestoy

Madamebellestoy Long term member

Local Time:
    Welcome! I hope it fits proper the first 3 I bought were nightmares so I broke down and bought a jailbird I think it's probably the most popular and is of the highest quality construction. Proper fit is essential having a "kinked hose" is no fun and a device that is too big is super awkward and allows for a most uncomfortable election.

Hope for you the lifestyle sticks cause it made mine and madamebellestoy sex life incredible. Just remember that communication is key you have to be able to talk openly and honestly emphasis on honesty.

Cheers

Coop44 likes this.
  6. Willing2

Willing2 Active member

Local Time:
    11:15 PM
    Welcome to Chastity Mansion. You are very fortunate to have a partner who is so willing to try chastity. There can be physical challenges (correct fit and being uncomfortable at times) and mental challenges (I am no longer in charge of this aspect of life), but overall, there is a great deal going for this lifestyle. Ask anything, and folks on this site will try to help!

Coop44 likes this.
  7. New to cage

New to cage Long term member

USA South Carolina
    Local Time:
    11:15 PM
    Congrats and welcome to the mansion!! Just remember to start slow to make sure if a good fit. Also remember that chastity has many faces. There are those that have a FLR( female led relationship), those that are into Dom/Sub relationship and those like me that are into it strictly for the thrill of tease/ denial orgasm control. whatever path you choose have fun and there will be tons of information available here at the mansion.

8. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    9:15 PM
    Welcome. The information has already started to pour in. Take some time to read about other peoples issues and sizing. It an Adventure

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice