Sizing help

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by Maxamilionsauce, Nov 8, 2017.

1. Maxamilionsauce

Maxamilionsauce New member

Local Time:
    6:43 AM
    hey, so I have finally saved enough to order a jailbird, I am from Canada so I really want to make sure I get it close as right as possible as I have a few issues, sorry if it's hard to understand.
    I have a few problems, I was born with a genetic condition called de la Chapelle, basically I can't have kids and I have to inject myself weekly with testosterone because I produce none, so I was born with very small testicles, around 1/3 normal size. Also I have phimosis, so I've never retracted it as it's nearly impossible, and I have about 1/2 inch to 1 inch foreskin if I pull.
    Luckily my penis grew lol..I've purchased around 8 devices now and the only 1 that comes close to working is the htv2 small. I've bought cages ranging from 1 inch long to 2.5 inch long but the gap is the most problem and the pinching.
    I have purchased the sizing kit from mm site and have been trying to figure this out. 1 thing I'm curious about is the ruler under my penis, when I bend over to look at it it's usually 1 5/8 to 1 7/8 , but if I stand straight up it's like 2 to 2 1/4. The htv2 is a bit long I'd say it feels like 1/2 inch long when relaxed but if I get horny at all it try's poking out because the inside diameter is too wide. The gap on the htv2 is about perfect except if I put lotion on then I slip out easy.. I just hate going to the bathroom in it. It doesn't hurt when I get erections either.
    I have another metal Chinese made cage that I like, except it's only 1 3/8 long and I stick out almost 3/8 with my tip so I get pinched super bad. The gap is too large at 3/8 so, I use 1 of mm plastic rings between the ring and cage and I don't slip out, but I have the pinching issue.
    Problem with the Chinese knock offs is that the smallest ring u can get is like 1.57 and it's too large. The htv2 1.417 is a god send as it doesn't pull away when I get horny. But I can't even put the smaller than 1.5 sizing ring on.
    So my guess would be the 1.5 inch ring with 1/4 inch gap. So I'm not sure on length, as I want no room to grow, and like 1 1/8 inside diameter would be awesome.
    I know they can invert the bars to avoid pinching, but what about the long foreskin? I want it tight enough no growth but I don't want to poke out either.. unless they can add some like extra protector bars to the front lol.. anyways t hanks for reading and I hope I can get help.

2. Madamebellestoy

Madamebellestoy Long term member

Local Time:
    5:43 AM
    I too was nervous about ordering my Jailbird. As I don't have foreskin I cannot comment about that but from reading posts on this site is would recommend 1/2 to 5/8 inch smaller than total flaccid length measured while standing straight. Also the double ring is highly recommended. Also it's better to be too short than too long and wider than too narrow. Also security screw better than lock.

MM is also a good place to ask questions she is very good and prompt about answering email

Good luck

3. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    8:43 AM
    I am sterile too but I have one testicle smaller than the other but not as bad as you. That is why I went with a Jailbird. The ring is no problem as they can make it as small as you like. It took me two tries to get my JB to fit good so do the best you can with the measurements and then send it back for adjustment. Their turn around for adjustments is usually within two week for US and Canada cannot be much longer as long was Trump does not build a wall on our northern border, eh? Our Canadian friends will all be here soon for the winter and one is an ex Mountie so the jokes abound.

For me, a small reduction in ring size was no problem the first time I sent it back but I was puzzled the second time. I emailed Mistress MM and she told me what the problem was. She said it was the gap but I thought it was the ring. I listened to her and she was right and the second time it came back perfect and been wearing it for 4 years around the clock. I went with the oval ring since I had an HT2 myself and that ring fit best too.

I think you will need to accept that it may take a few back and forths to get it 100%. Goes with the territory. I thought that the same sized ring that I wore for my CB600, Bon4M and HT2 would work for the JB but I was wrong. Once you get it right, it is a very comfortable cage and I rather keep it on than take it off.

4. eurolicious

eurolicious Active member

Local Time:
    8:43 AM
    Vinny,

You mentioned you did not end up with the same ring size as your HT2....did you mean bigger or smaller in the MM?

Thanks,
    Sean

5. Maxamilionsauce

Maxamilionsauce New member

Local Time:
    6:43 AM
    We have been in contact with Mistress MM, and her response time is great but I don't want to keep asking her questions, we are pretty close now, we have measured constantly almost every hour for the last 3 days, and I'm always between 1.5-1.75 constistant sometimes even 2 when I think I'm the smallest. I'm not exactly sure on the touch spot for the ruler on scrotum as I just touch it then check to the tip, if I push just a bit it goes to 2 inch. I have a cage that's 1.5 inch already but I poke out 80% of the time and get poked while walking around. My foreskin on the tip gets pinched a lot and if I grow at all it really pokes out. I have the sizing rings from MM and she said for the inner diameter to wear a ring and go watch tv etc and see if indent on my penis, I stood up to put the light on and the 1 1/8 ring slipped off my penis just standing up... my head is thicker than my shaft also... also curious as if I get the 1/4 gap instead of the 3/8 I need to change length?

6. jim48

jim48 Long term member

Retired
    las vegas, NV US
    Local Time:
    5:43 AM
    I have the same problem with my foreskin poking out. If it sticks out the end if will scrape against anything you wear. I got the jailbird to fit tight against the head and keep the foreskin poked back at all times. I keep a Q-Tip with me for that purpose. It is the most comfortable device you will ever wear. My smallest size in length was 2 inches and I ordered the jailbird at 1 3/4 inches. Absolutely perfect fit. As said before it is worth the extra money to get the security screw. Be sure and get the correct diameter, it is more important than length.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice