Just wondering

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Eagerly Incarcerated Toy, Nov 5, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Eagerly Incarcerated Toy

Supply Chain
    United States
    Local Time:
    4:19 PM
    So my KH/Wife really likes me being locked up. The problem is I'm pretty sure I need a custom cage. The reason being, I've tried all different combinations with my CB-6000 but can't get a good fit. The last time I wore it for more than two days my erections(I'm a grower) basically tore my skin under my scrotum. The problem is we don't have ANY extra money. So I got to thinking about maybe starting a gofundme. Has anyone ever thought about/heard of someone doing that?

2. scott50

scott50 Active member

ontario canada
    Local Time:
    check out amazon

3. Wannabee

Wannabee Active member

Local Time:
    2:19 PM
    Done any measuring yet?

4. Eagerly Incarcerated Toy

Supply Chain
    United States
    Local Time:
    Yeah. I'm about 2.25" flaccid and 7.5" erect. I haven't measured for the ring yet but using the CB rings, I'm pretty sure I'm between the middle ring and second smallest. When I use the middle ring it's easy to pull out of plus I can pretty much get my finger all the way to the knuckle. When I use the second smallest it's comfortable for like a day then I constantly get a burning feeling under my sac. And like I said, the last time I wore it for like a week I had to take it off because it was hurting really bad at the base of my scrotum. When I took it off I used my phone to take a pic and there was a red mark that looked like the ring and right at the base the skin was "torn" I guess. Now my wife(and me) are afraid to use it.

5. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    8:19 PM
    Amazon, AliExpress, and other places will sell you a cage for way less than you'd imagine.
    Even if you get the size wrong you're in cheap enough territory to buy again.

A bit of damage here and there shouldnt be too much of a problem and is almost expected atthe start while your skin gets used to the device. Just leave it off while it heals and go again.

6. Eagerly Incarcerated Toy

Supply Chain
    United States
    Local Time:
    I've checked Amazon and and other places. It's just my wife doesn't really want me to sppend more since I've already spend like 150 for the curve then another 75 for the cb-6000 plus the original metal cage I bought that was way too big. Just wondering if anyone has ever tried gofundme. Haha. Kinda selfish of me but I'm more curious than anything I guess.

7. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    Well, you can always try! Let us know how you get on.

Post it up here so we can read the entertaining reason as to why you need to be locked up and why the public might like to help pay for it. The more entertaining the better! :D

8. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    please @Eagerly Incarcerated Toy the cb rings do hurt a bit cos i had one and that one hurt me a bit. If you has a little metal cage with a metal ring that's not got any hinge and the metal is a bit thick then they don't hurt.

9. Wannabee

Wannabee Active member

Local Time:
    2:19 PM
    Diameter of the cage is more important than length. Diameter of the back ring is also very important.
    You never know. Someone just might have an unused one laying around and collecting dust.

10. Eagerly Incarcerated Toy

Supply Chain
    United States
    Local Time:
    Very good point. I guess I could ask in a different room. Thank you.

11. Eagerly Incarcerated Toy

Supply Chain
    United States
    Local Time:
    I actually have this one, which was my first. Unfortunately I didn't realize how much I liked it, so when it kept sliding down my junk I gave the cb series a try. I put it on the other day it it felt way better but now (after much research) I've realised the base ring is just too big so is the cage.
    Fetish Fantasy Extreme The Prisoner Cock Cage

12. Eagerly Incarcerated Toy

Supply Chain
    United States
    Local Time:
    I definitely will do that. I guess the most important reason I need to be kept locked is because if I'm not i will masturbate constantly. Alot of times I'm not even horny it just seems to happen. Then afterwards I get into bed and wonder why I didn't give that attention to my wife. She also LOVES me being caged, the longer the better. A group of her friends were in town awhile ago and she had put me in it about 4 days before they arrived. This doesn't really seem like awhile but for me it feels like 3 months have gone by without release. So as her friends were here my wife kept "asking" me to do things like cut meats and cheese, pour wine, simple things. The next day we were at her friends air bnb and I had been doing alot for them all day( all chicks). There were a few situations I normally would have gotten mad about but I was desperate to feel her touch so I was VERY patient. As the night started winding down one of her best friends said to me "you're like the best husband ever." To which another of her good friends said "yeah, like a Mr. Mom! I can't believe you're being so patient with everyone." I just smiled and said thank you. My wife(pretty drunk at the time still) pulled the first girl aside and said "Its because I keep him in a cage sometimes."

What made it funny was her friend became worried about me thinking the worst to which I giggled and said "not ME just part of me." Her reaction was priceless and all she said was "OMG I need details. Maybe I'll make MY husband wear one." I told her another time and went to bed. Haven't really brought it up since.

spider203 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice