Getting in the ring

Discussion in 'HolyTrainer' started by firelight, Oct 30, 2017.

1. firelight

firelight Member

UK, Herts
    Local Time:
    8:28 PM
    I have difficulty getting "everything" into the ring- even the largest one. I want to try a smaler ring for security. I think its a technique issue. How do people get the balls into the ring easily? If I add lotion i can't pull the skin hard.

2. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    3:28 PM
    I stayed away from cock rings or other things that required me to stick my testicles through it. Never could figure it out until I got a Jailbird cage. First thing is to make sure your penis is the last thing to go into the ring. Lube the ring and cage. Lube your testicles. The ring has to be larger than a testicle or else it is way too small. So first take the ring and put it over one testicle and then push it through. If you cannot do that your ring is too small. Keep your penis out of the way.

One you get one through you move the trapped ball as far over as you can so that the ring is around the skin under the ball. Then pull your scrotum skin through the ring as much as you can so that when you push up behind the last ball it has no place to go but through the ring. You will be amazed how much you can squish those suckers down without pain. I had mine come through a 1/2" opening. Both of them and that is what convinced me that I did not have to be so gentle.

Once you have both through the ring then push your penis through the ring at top while holding down your balls so you have room. It took me many tries to do it but when I said the heck with it and just pushed those suckers through and it was done. Now I take a few seconds to put my ring on and much quicker than any other open ring I have ever used. One at a time and pull that loose scrotum skin through the ring so that it is touching you pubic bone and then place your fingers from under the ball and push up through the ring. It will fit.

3. Madamebellestoy

Madamebellestoy Long term member

Local Time:
    12:28 PM
    I have the same problem. The technique I use is dick first, pull as much sack skin through, take a deep breath force left ball, release breath, take another deep breath force right ball through. Wipe the years away and you're in. :)

Cheers

4. Madamebellestoy

Madamebellestoy Long term member

Local Time:
    Edit *Wipe the tears away

5. zorglub

zorglub Tether freak

Software developper
    Arizona, USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    While lube helps the skin slide against the ring, it impairs the fingers holding on to said skin. I find it much easier to wrap part of a thin woman sock (e.g. no nonsense knee highs) over the ball sack. The sock material slides easily against the ring (plastic or metal) and provides a good grip for the pulling fingers. As an added bonus, it also makes sliding the penis under the ring easy: once both balls are through, just place the penis along one side of the ring, wrap some of the extra sock material that was left behind the ring over the penis, and pull the sock away from the balls, it will drag the shaft along.

6. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    This is exactly the wrong way to go about it.
    Do not even attempt.

7. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    No, that way will hurt!
    Go balls first.
    when balls are in, two different techniques for penis...
    either
    - stretch foreskin over head of penis, tuck foreskin and head of penis down under ring first, then pull ring back while pushing body of penis through
    or
    - compress penis back into body cavity, pushing on head and the base going first back through the ring while lifting ring towards you, head pops through last.
    You might find one method easier for getting in, and the other easier for getting out.

Applying a cold wet flannel to everything first to chill it all down can help too.

8. iambad

iambad Active member

Local Time:
    2:28 PM
    Use no lotion, just proper technique. I have one very big nut, requiring the biggest ring. This nut must be pulled through first or it will simply not happen, AND it needs to be pulled through a certain way. Try shifting your nut around, sometimes the cords impede the transition to the other side, lol. If I have it lined up right and pull some sack through, it will pop right through. If not, it will plain fucking hurt!

danleft1 likes this.
  9. danleft1

danleft1 Long term member

South East USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:28 PM
    As others have said balls first ... I don't use lube getting in (as was said makes fingers slippery) .... I pull some scrotum through the ring / push a testicle through into the scrotum that is already pulled through (your balls will go just about anywhere your scrotum already is) / pull more scrotum through and push second testicle through / pull more scrotum through / then push your dick back into itself (making a cut dick look like un-cut) place next to ring and give a little push to "extract" head of dick which slides under the ring / now work dick skin under and through the ring ... there you have it, pull skin through first then follow with balls or dick. Once everything is set the way you like it then a little lube around the base ring to prevent chafe.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. chasity cage ring balls

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice