The Feminization Journals

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by midnight, Jul 3, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. midnight

midnight Member

Local Time:
    1:59 AM
    My wife/mistress has been getting more aggressive this year forcing additional feminization into our relationship. Rather than go way back to the early steps, we decided I would start this journal from where we are now, and log how things progress. Last week, as you shall see, was really going to the next level.

This week I just finished an entire week going bra-less with a set of breast forms glued on instead. The feeling is completely different and much much more noticeable. The weight of your breasts is very evident all the time as ther eis no bra to support them. They jiggle much more and seem to be more pronounced under clothing. You are completely aware that you have breasts every minute of the day. A great feeling.

Around the house I wear very thin, tight tops that clearly show your breasts where they press against the fabric. They look absolutely real! Outside, my mistress lets me wear rather loose button down shirts that don't make it quite so completely obvious that I have breasts. Unfortunately, just walking causes them to bounce and jiggle. There's no hiding the fact that "something" in there is bouncing around.

In Safeway I got a few askance looks, and the check out gal was really trying to figure out what she was seeing. Embarrassing, but really hot. The high point, however, was buying a new skirt at Layne Bryant. This was sort of a dirty trick that my Mistress pulled since damm near every clerk at Layne Bryant knows that all the guys buying female clothes are cross dressers.

I was really trying to hide the fact I was wearing breast forms by not moving fast, hunching over a little etc. but she knew right away. She asked if she could help and i told her what I was looking for. She finally asked me if she could ask me a question. Dreading what the question might be, I said sure.
    Keep in mind that she's about 18 and I'm 20 years older. She asked me straight up how i got my breasts to bounce no naturally, making the point that most cross dressers breasts were way to rigid and un-natural. Was I ever embarrassed and probably turned beet red. To make matters way worse, she prattled on about how she really loved guys cross dressing and that she had made her boyfriend wear her bra and panties a couple of times.

So I told her that they were glued on, and I was going bra-less for the week. Apparently, all employees at Layne Bryant get training on serving cross dressers - They make up (according to her) over 5% of the stores revenue - since she immediately asked, blushing a bit, if I was married and what did my wife think. I told here that it was on her orders and she really blushed and blurted out how cool that was and that she was going to make her boyfriend wear her bra and panties tonight.

I picked out a skirt and went into the changing room to try it on. 30 seconds later, she knocked on the door and said she had something for me to look at. I cracked the door and she handed me a quarter cup bra! I didn't know Layne Bryant even sold them. It was the wrong band size so she got a larger one, and I tried it on. Wow - Really pushed my breasts out yet kept the no-bra jiggle. Of course I bought it and wore it the rest of the day. I spent the next 15 minutes chatting with the clerk on a bench outside the store. She wanted to know all about cross dressing, forced feminization and role play. I really feel for her boyfriend since she asked where to get breast forms - I told her - and then to make sure that he really got a surprise, told her to get a pack of 12" party balloons, fill 2 with warm water to approximate her cup size and make her boyfriend have boobs tonight!

Perhaps some day I'll see her at the store again and get a report....

2. Petite Salope

Petite Salope Sissy Cherry

Local Time:
    4:59 AM
    The boobs glued was a good idea.

Your shopping reminded me of a few weeks ago at a store I was looking at woman jeans, they were in special, and I took 3 pairs of jeans (buy 2 get 1 free) when the time to pay came, the clerk asked me if I wanted to try to see if the jeans fit. Yeah! I looked at her and asked her if I could and she said oops... sorry! while blushing and turning red. It was a nice and humiliating event at the same time.

Cheers

Sissy Cherry

3. imbriannagirl

imbriannagirl Senior Member

Local Time:
    4:59 AM
    Hello Midnight. i found your post quite interesting, and applaud your level of strength having done what you did. You most DEFINITELY should make a point of paying that girl a visit next time you're in. Check the receipt and you'll see her employee ID number which you can use to call ahead and find out when she's in next. i think it would be nice for both of you.

i also am wondering about the breasts you use. i have a pair of Amoena 351's which stick on as well, but they wouldn't last 24 hours without a bra. Would you mind sharing what brand, style, and size you wear? i know that Amoena has stick on ones that use velcro on the back which adhere to the velcro you strategically place on your chest wall. Perhaps that is what you are using?

Looking forward to hearing back from you, as well as more details of what your wife requires of you on a day to day basis.

Hope this finds you well,
    brianna :)

4. midnight

midnight Member

Local Time:
    Glue that works

Hi Brianna:

I found out, like you have, that the velco and other stick-on stuff really does not work. The so-called reusable pads are a joke. They just fall right off.
    What you need to use is a real medical grade adhesive that also has a remover to dissolve the glue without ruining your forms.

The best stuff seems to be Hollister 7730 adhesive. You can find out additional information as well as the tricks of the trade in gluing here: www.janetscloset.com.

Generally, you have to shave off any hair and clean your skin and your forms with an alcohol rub to remove all grease and oils since the glue will not stick to oily skin. Apply the adhesive (It sprays on) to the back of your forms, not your skin. Put on a tight bra, as you will need it to hold the forms tightly against your skin for 1 hour to let the glue set. This is explained in more detail at the URL above.

The specific forms I used were Size 8 "Super soft" forms from the Breast Form Store. (www.thebreastformstore.com) I also have size 10's and 14's, but have not tried to glue them on. The 8's worked fine though, and as I mentioned in my initial post, I bought the quarter cup bra to give them more projection yet keep the nice jiggle. Since I think a quarter cup bra is one of the most sexy things going, the ability to actually use one with glued on breasts was a double bonus.

NOTE: Stay away from any of the newer surgical glues that are cynoacralate based (AKA Super glue). They tend not to have a remover and will potentially dissolve your forms and wreck them.

Janetscloset will sell you Hollister glue, but you can Google it and find a standard medical supply house and buy it at 1/2 price. Remember - buy the remover also!

Let me know how it goes - It really was fun for me - albeit a little scary and potentially embarrassing at Layne Bryant. ...and yes, I'm going to go find that clerk next time we do a "glue job". I'll let you know what happens.

-Midnight

5. midnight

midnight Member

Local Time:
    Hi Everybody:

I thought I post a little update about how the breast gluing is going. It turns out that my Wife simply loves the idea, and would keep them glued on 100% of the time if it were not necessary to remove them about every 5 days for your skin's health. Generally, I have had glued on breasts Monday-Friday for the past 12 weeks. One week, mistress had me wear my size 14 breasts. Good grief, they look large and bounce around. We took a long walk Tuesday afternoon in a not busy part of a local park - what a feeling! Scared to death that somebody would come around every corner of the trail. Only one woman did, who stared, but kept going. The expression on her face was amazing. A cross between shock and fascination.

If you have never tried this, I highly recommend it. You really feel the weight of your breasts hanging on your chest, and with no bra to hold them in, they tend to project better, and certainly bounce more. What I have found is that if I wear a regular button down dress shirt, they aren't to obvious - although I do get some strange looks every once in a while where somebody is trying to figure out what's going on. As I mentioned earlier, wearing quarter-cup bra is great. You get both the additional projection, but you also get to wear a very sexy bra.

I also have some nice ribbed spandex T-shirts that are spectacular with glued on breasts. You can see the breast moving around under the shirt quite clearly. An amazing feeling. Unless you are in very cross-dressing friendly place, this may not be a great idea in public. I have had to sign for a UPS package dressed in a T-shirt which was very embarrassing but an unbelievable rush. Wear your quarter-cup bra with a T-shirt!

We're thinking seriously of getting a set of even larger forms - Size 20 - and gluing those on for a week. Mistress wants me to experience what it's like to have really, really large breasts. When they arrive, I'll report back. As for now, I need to sign off and get ready for our traditional Friday afternoon spanking so I can get permission to un-glue my breasts for the weekend. I can't wait.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice